Old 02-12-2023, 07:01 PM   #1
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future
Exclamation AOWL SEASON XI MAGAZINE — CONTENDERS EDITION

A.O.W.L: Welcome Back...

...To The Netcees Coliseum. The First Orders Of Business are in store. Congratulations for making it through the first half of the Season thus far: Here at The AOWL Network Station, We're ecstatic to continue to bring you the best in writing entertainment on the World Wide Web. We've two competitors setting the precedence, greatness at different tier levels, and an overall array of excellence: all across the board, in what's shaping up be an awe inspiring chain of events leading to our first championship battle!
The competition has risen up to the challenges, convincing the disbelievers and upstaging the naysayers, week in and week out: We're forreal this time, in every sense of the word. Two Big Time Writers have made it known that they're shooting for that Championship Title this time. A World Championship has eluded these Future Hall Of Famers esteemed legacies up until, this point, on Netcees. They better watch their backs though, because there is a whole starring cast fighting for that top spot! We'll take a closer look, as we go ringside to bring you all the action! Which writers name is going to get hoisted into the Legendary AOWL Coliseum Rafters Upper Echelon? This season? We'll find out soon enough as we begin the second half of Season XI.
The Network Execs have guaranteed: to do everything in their power to see that these two legendary competitors are given an spectacular stage to write/rewrite their names in our memory banks and record books, for generations to come!!!
We here at The A.O.W.L Network promise to continue to throw, everything, and everyone, at them/you...until you have ran the gauntlet. Your job is just run through the competition.
"Do We Have A Deal?"

At the mid-way point, yeah, but don't pat yourself on the back just yet... I'll hand it to you. You've out maneuvered me: thus far! Just know I won't quit until you're Officially Tapped Out. I will not break character until I literally break you out of your comfort zone and your Interwebs Legacy breaks through the Spanish Announcer Table.
You submit. I submit.

Our backstage camera caught up with two of our biggest superstars backstage during the commercial break, ahead of of their inevitable showdown at Writers Mania Season XI from the Netcees Coliseum.

PARENTAL DISCRECTION IS ADVISED.

NEWBIEVERSE: Heyman(see what I did there?) The AOWL/WWE Universe won't stand for your retirement/smirement crap!!! Brocky, You're the backbone of our Business Model. These fans........these fans,,,,,, will eat you alive!!! Eat. Sleep. I Repeat!!!!! The AOWL/WWE UNVIERSE will keep your head on a golden (or silver?) platter!!!! IF you take your talent to Hollywood..... before fulfilling your destiny here!!!!!!! You will continue to EAT. SLEEP—WRITE: Until that World Heavy Weight Belt gets wrapped around your illustrious waist!!!!!! You dominated the GBL (MMA) but you haven't obtained thAt legendary status that accompanies a Championship Title. Don't you dare throw away everything we've worked so hard for!!!! All of those outstretched hands.......You're making a huge mistake!!!!!
Following your dreams to Hollywood???!!! If you can't make it here??? You can't make it in the real world without me........... Together I'M GOING TO MAKE YOUyou a house hold name!!!!!!!! We can conquer the Universe Together!!! Once And For All!!!We got a Championship match to make!!! Where The Hell Do You Think You're Going???? I'm warning you!!! I'll make it so you won't be able to work in this is town EVER AGAIN!!!! Wait one second: GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANCE!!! THIS IS YOUR DESTINY: I'm STILL YOUR MANAGER!!! I wan't your ass back in that locker room preparing for the big matchup after this commercial break........

SZN XI WK VII Predictions

#1 Contender Match-Up: Soule 0-0 (Vader) vs. Diablo 6-0 (HBK)

RapBattles.Com Heavy Weight Soule is back in action after a tough outing in Season 10, with back to back losses proving too much for the RapBattles Heavy Weight Champion to overcome. Soule is capable of a top post/big drop. Soule put together an impressive run on Rabattles, bodying the comp, which is no small feat. His Opponent is known there, as well, mostly for talking the most smack and backing it up more so, than any other competitor in Netcees Storied History. Known in more circles as a master troll, than a revered Topicalists: Baron Mynds "Diablo" incarnation is changing the narrative. Soule is in the Big Match based solely on his RB reputation. Can Soule make a big splash in his season debut? If he can manage to shake his opponent loose and avoid Baron Mynd's patented super kick, he might stand a chance in upsetting Diablo. Both competitors are back in the squared circle after a long hiatus. Will Baron Mynd/sral/Diablo/Clutter Buck/Etc hold onto his 18 Win Streak, Dating back a few seasons? Soul will have to find his bearings and try not to get kicked in his face AND cry about it on film afterwards. One more Victory will put Diablo A.K.A. Baron Mynd in the Top 10 Win All Time Catergory at 19! Lots riding on this one.

#1 Contender Match-Up: Bladed Thesis 1-0 (Roman Reigns) vs. Universe 6-0 (Brock Lesnar)

Bladed Thesis continues to rise up the ranks over night in seemingly dramatic fashion, becoming the heavy favorite to upset the beast incarnate for the title shot. Bladed Thesis's reign at the pinnacle of our sport, could be short lived, if Bladed Thesis's opponent returns from his retirement. Bladed Thesis should save his super punch, just incase. If Bladed Thesis can get out of the gate quick and spear head the angle/execution, the K.O Impact could easily shake up the industry that we know of. Universe is 16-1, though, (through seasons 9-11) He's taken ahold of the reigns, becoming Netcees Number 1 Contender for the Topical Crown. Universe has got a firm wrist lock on the competition, thus far. Can Bladed Thesis stun the world with a Top Tier drop? The Bladed Thesis Debut has gotten/garnered national attention. Who thinks the hungry newcomer has what it takes to overthrow the undefeated Universe? If Universe checks in, Bladed Thesis may want to save face and ctrl+alt+delete his verse before Universe hits him with an F-5 for win number 7!

XI WK VII: Master Rock 5-1 (D-Lo Brown) vs. Cereal Killer 4-2 (Gold Dust)

Could Cereal_Killa stop/prevent the inevitable downward trajectory his season is heading for? He'll need to snap out of it, in time to defend himself against a extremely determined Master Rock. If Master Rocks momentum carries over from defeating Adverse two weeks in a row: Master Rock can continue to keep a place hold on the top of the standings: with a clean victory over Cereal Killer here. Will Cereal Killer rebound and bounce back with a Big Win over the 5-1 Master Rock. Let's look for Master Rock to continue to Power Bomb his picture topics. The entire notion of Cereal Killer getting the upper hand on him is enough to make him shake his head here. Can Cereal Killa put together a curtain call performance, and shatter Master Rocks Dreams of a having a Number 1 Contender Match Next Week? We'll see!

XI WK VII: Blue Bayou 3-2 (HHH) vs. Symetrik 4-0 (Alex Wright)

Blue Bayou is a true blue blue blood from the NBL camp/stable/forum/faction/etc/ but a virtual nobody in the AOWL. Blue Bayous impact should not be understated, though, his lyricism is yet to translate to the topical side of things. A HOF pedigree writer, with a sledgehammer reputation. Time for Blue Bayou to play the game. His Opponent is a super inspired high flyer from the cruiser weight division bringing with him a great deal of momentum to this match. At 4-0, Symetrik could use a few big name victories to solidify himself amongst the light weight division. Blue Bayou will probably be attempt to make the match extremely physical, Symetrik could be out of his weight class if Blue Bayou incorporates everything in his arsenal, Symetrik should aim on keeping the bout technical and use his agility to counter any power plays. Blue Bayou has gone from an 0-2 start, to 3-2 with 3 consecutive victories, although, he's yet to beat any adversary by clean pin fall, with most of his wins coming from NS. Can NBL Hofer Blue Bayou dissmantle the Undefeated Newb Symetrik? Or is Symetrik going to continue landing dropkicks for quick count upsets.

XI WK VII: brokenhal0 3-3 (Raven)vs. Pharaohs Army 3-1 (Chris Jericho)

Brokenhal0 has fought tooth and nail to reach the 500 mark after big match up blunders in multiple main event match-ups. Brokenhal0's been DQ'ed twice. If the reckless, lawless Season 9 Champion can get it together in time for the playoffs he'll have to abide by the commissioners rules. Known for his even flow and no holds barred approach, BrokenHal0 doesn't appear broken despite all that's transpired to this point. [More DDT's, less DQ's]. His Opponent is the Lion Hearted Pharaohs Army, a sure fire with a head full of steam. A cerebral assassin breaking the walls of text down with technical proficiency. This will be a true test for both competitors. Whoever can bring the most grit and tenacity and craftsmanship, will ultimately win over the fans. The odds are in Pharaohs Army's favor due to Brokenhal0's instability. Whoever is victorious here will surely turn the tables on their opponents in the standings/power rankings. If Pharaoh Army puts BrokenHal0 in the walls of Jericho, brokenhal0 will have to resort to playing by ravens rules, to stand a chance.

XI WK VII: Scar 3-3 (Legion Of Doom) vs. Adverse (3-3) (Big Show)

This battle has potential for battle of the week written all over it. Each competitor has had a roller coaster start, picking up and wins and losses with reckless abandon. Adverse stated pre ceremoniously: that he would champ Season XI, but Adverse has suddenly went AWOL. And Scar is yet to put together anything that resembles/justifies his GBL Cult Following. Ring rust? bad booking? What's going on here? Scar should lookout for Adverse's (that's if Adverse doesn't choke) and slam the moderator giant with an elite caliber verse. Both of these competitors appear to be at there wits end: A win or loss could set the tonality for the rest of their season, right here. A crucial victory will point one of these competitors in the right direction. A loss could be insurmountable. To achieve victory, they will each have to face there toughest opponent thus far, themselves!

XI WK VII: Dope Girl 2-3 (Sasha Banks) vs. Sinacog 2-2 (Jobber/Demon)

Dope girl has taken the snide, back handed compliments and critisim in stride and finds her self right in the thick of things as the season progresses. Dope girl continues to show and prove and is hoping to continue elevating. with a much needed W over the always enigmatic: Sinacog. Sinacog finished Season 10 with a 1-8 record, at 2-2, he's already leaps and bounds better. Sinacog got slapped around by the entire season 10 roster, but has not channeled it, thus far. Could Sinacog withstand Dope girls slap heard round the world, as she continues to win over her fans with a convincing victory against Netcees most beloved heel? Sinacog will have to keep Dope girls heel off his chest? Stay tuned to see how this one plays out!

XI WK VII: Civil Rawr xD (Bobby Lashley) 2-3 vs. Eviction 1-3 (Kevin Owens)

Eviction stunned the media last week when he revealed to the AOWL: a computer generated verse courtesy of Chatbot. The posted verse sent the cogs of the AOWL machine into a temporary malfunction, causing a coverage disruption and viewership loss. Eviction admits that it doesn't have the same conviction he had last season when he "hewhosnameshallnotbementioned" had a 11-4 win/loss ratio. Reverting to trolling and antiestblishmentarism in protest of forced labor practices. That will be the first and last week Eviction will be allowed to showcase his bots technical prowess. All advanced technology will be dismissible/non permissible, from here on out. The Record Execs wiped Evictions slate clean last week, presenting him with a golden opportunity to catapult back into the competition. His opponent this week, is his ex tag team partner. Who Eviction refers to as: Zelph. A happy-go-lucky moderator with poor management skills and good intentions. Civil Rawr xD has put a personal touch on some of his recent verses that have bolstered his accountability in the topical realm. Both of these guys are introspective and that should make for an interesting read. We're interested in seeing whether Civil Raw can get a clean victory over his ex tag team partner Eviction or will Eviction pull out all the stops? If Eviciton resorts to A.I. assistance, he will be banned indefinitely until season 12 This should be a doozy.

XI WK VII: MMLP 2-3 (Marty Jannetty) vs. NYCSPITZ 1-3 (Ultimate Warrior)

MMLP is facing a lot of scrutiny from fans recently: labeling him a lackey because of his affiliation with the more successful/talented Baron Mynd. The constant comparisons have scrounged up what little motivation/inspiration MMLP has left in the tank. And he'll need every ounce of integrity/perseverance, if he wants to get out of this Battle with NYCSPITZ, unscathed. Will he Show Face? NYCSPITZ is yet to put together a gut wrenching performance, the AOWL Universe is srs questioning his lack of resolve and we've chalked it up to a money matter. NYCSPITZ requested a bigger contract/more prize money. Both competitors are facing an inner struggle and there grip and footing are slipping. Whoever breaks out of their slump will absolutely keep the edge through the remainder of the season.

XI WK VII: Dominate 0-2 (Jobber) vs. dead man 0-0 (Sting)

Dominate's fall from grace is one of the better storylines of season XI. After dropping the competition left and right in season 10: Dominate has disappeared from the lime light. Once a prime time talent: Dominates cred has diminished significantly over the course of the year. Not too long ago: Dominate was poised to become the poster boy of Netcees after two deep playoff runs simultaneously in both leagues. The questionably and controversial NBL Finals outcome has had a dominoes affect on Dominates status amongst the best of the best. No-Showing through the first half of the season and topical finals? Now only time will tell if Dominate can capitalize on the benefit of the doubt, in the second half of the season, just like he did the first half of Season X. Stranger things have happened. Dominates opponent is a dominate figure in the rafters. Dead man appears disinterested in adding upon his accolades a another landmark. On par historically, dead mans AOWL tenures typically unfold just like this season has. Will Blacketh arrive fashionably late, clean house, on another championship run? Now at the half way point, only time will tell if dead man or Dominate can put together a remarkably memorable run or will they continue to hide in the shadows of the rafters? A must win match up. Another No-Show and the network will have no choice but to cancel there season, indefinitely and respectfully.

XI WK VII: Mike Wrecka 0-0 (John Cena) vs. Witty 0-0 (Rowdy Piper)

There's been multiple sightings of Mike Wrecka and Witty backstage. Mike Wrecka and Witty have yet to regain their confidence after both competitors were checked in their last outings. Mike returned to the AOWL recently after a few seasons off the grid. A one time AOWL advocate: Let it be known, Mike Wreckas silence means he's merely unwilling or unable to do what's right for our business. If Mike Wrecka shows up, he'll have to outwit the fox with over 10,000 posts and a couple dozen verses, to boot. Time will tell if Witty can drop the mic antics and square up without a moments notice: This will have all the right elements to make this a battle for the ages. Again, there have been numerous sightings of both of these gentleman backstage. We'll see who has the fortitude once the lights go up!

XI WK VII: Frank 0-1 (The Rock) vs. Quill 1-2 (Kurt Angle)

Quill gets an opportunity here to prove to the AOWL Faithful, that he's not just some quitter when he faces off with Frank. Quill hasn't logged in since Diablo dogged him out. Quill has good angles, can he lock in the focus and rematch Baron Mynd down the line for a titleshot? Franky is coming off an uneventful loss against the now number 1 contender and has signed himself back in to attempt another run at the title shot. BOTW CONTENDER, to say the least.

SZN XI Power-Rankings

1. Universe[6-0]
Defeated Veritas (NS), Scar (5-1), Frank (5-2), Pent uP (NS), Brokenhal0 (3-1), Eviction (5-0)
2. Diablo [6-0]
Defeated Soule (NS), Quill (5-2), Brokenhalo (6-0 shutout), Eviction (NS), MMLP (6-0 shutout), Scar (NS)

3. Master Rock [5-1]
Defeated Civil Raw xD (NS), Eviction (NS), Pharaohs Army (3-1), Adverse 2x (NS)
4. Symetrik [4-0]
Defeated Pharaohs Army (TIE), Brokenhal0 (D.Q) NYCSPITZ (5-0), Cereal (3-0)
5. brokenhal0 [3-3]
Defeated Eviction (5-0), Blue Bayou (NS), Quill (NS)
6.Cereal Killer
[4-2]
Defeated Sinacog (3-0), Dope girl (6-0), Civil Rawr xD, (3-0), Dominate (NS),
7. Scar [3-3]
Defeated Dominate (NS), Quill (NS), Cereal (4-0)
8. Adverse [3-3]
Defeated Mike Wrecka (NS), Mr. J (NS), NYCSPITZ (NS)
9. Dope girl (2-3)
Defeated Civil Rawr xD (3-1), dead man (NS)
10. Frank [0-1]

Last edited by Frank; 02-12-2023 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-12-2023, 07:02 PM   #2
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

No Show Shine

Pharaoh's Army

[I've](Been told I’m)dark and aggressive.
hardly guessing,so let’s start with the lesson(s),
pardon the question,harbor my message,
stark & i'm edgy
diligent w/ my art ‘n im pesky
smartly investing.
i'm a Writing machine
who fights Mean.
Got a loyal team, every1 w/ a green -laser-beam!

your girls @ a club
Right w/ Me w/a vodka-mixed-Drink.

allegory? had a story answer for me
(this is the) warm up; (it) shor sucked; (na)i am the shore shot
[FIREBOMBED CAR LIKE-
Damage on the scene, ashes on the scene, car-bombed like Danny Green
Irish mobsters. Car bombing. Carburetor. car next to ya.cya lata.
(Car)Starter / ignition/ (put the) switch 'n (mercury), ignite the piston, for the spark-fer thee explosion
(‘ta)endtha snitchin
bitchin bout a loan ‘e Owed-me/
only the cash he gave was phony that’s why he’s ashes
expulsion/ emcees givme revulsion
&This ain’t Cleveland but we’ll blow you up, outside tha cluub. With a bomb - or a gun...

These days I walk around in a Manic Phase.
Happy days (Passive gains)-I hope Things Don’t Change!
(I will not stand 4these micro aggressions.
Got me stressin' -w/ my Hand on my weapon!
Rap is tha essence, [SO]-
I’m ambitious. Kick it. Hit it.
I’m not Bad 4an amateur!
Not the same.(I’m)On top-of-my-game.
My place at the front is firmly in place. But you’ve made me irate. Until I tear up the place. No more smile on your face.
Maybe you’ll say
- that I Copied Say Drilly,
but I’m sui-cidal if ‘e Wants ‘e can Kill me.
(‘Cuz)’m on the Track w/ Willie & Sharif…we got tha MacMille countin’sheep - (so) we don’t Fall asleep (so) ifya Act Silly? - ya Can’t Kill me!
Choppers .357s all over West Philly.
Code 'a the Streets
-You cheat!where’d ya Get that Beat?!
What a feat.
It’s complete - when we eat. With the heat - we will creep.
Make-a-Hit; Taylor Swift!
Make-a-Hit;Taylor Swift!
…Roll sticky w/ Nicki. Poursome bacardi w/ Cardi
’s How-we start the-party.
Winnin’ like Lombardi, ‘n neva sayin’ sorry!

We pick it. We choose it.
We listen to music.
So re-examine this. Fathom this. Put ’n asterisk.
“It’s Masochism,for a math’matician”*,but you have’ta listen,cuz i had a vision..
Ta make a Rap Track 4 Fast Stacks. Buy shit w/ Cash App cuz my Lines ‘r like Anthrax!

I’m a Top Tier rapper droppin’ tracks this year
‘n the year after! - w/higher standards.
I’m a unicorn. With symbolic texts that date back taCuneiform.
Soldiers in uniform, ready fer Duty-‘n the morn’…
Combine some Dance, w/ New Rap, & Boom-bap.
Move back;
Last second adjustments
4-any1 who’s frontin it’s the Lead that I’m Dumpin’
Her First Born;she didn’t know’e started Turf Wars—[Ain’t that Somethin’!]
-
Adds Up ta Bad Luck.
Get your Cash Up -‘n drop bars on the next Mash-up.
Make-a-Hit; Taylor Swift!
Make-a-Hit;Taylor Swift!
[mainSTREAM- make-me Sick!]

…Roll sticky w/ Nicki. Poursome bacardi w/ Cardi
’s How-we start the-party.
Winnin’like Lombardi - ‘n neva sayin’ sorry!

*Chaos

Baron Mynd

I never thought you would be a woman, as odd as that sounds,
watching a prowling smile curl up into your gossamer mouth.
Frost on the ground cracks underfoot as you’re edging my way
the knot in your blouse forms delicate drapes around your skeletal frame.
You tell me your name is ‘Lucy’, exhaling a cold mysterious mist,
that clears just as quickly as the words purr from your ethereal lips.
I feel myself wince as the biting cold pinches the end of my nose
before settling slowly as you enquire “Are you ready to go?”
I’d never been so unsure in my life as I was there in the moment.
I stare at you open-mouthed with uncertainty. “Where are we going?”
The air grew imposing. You reach out through the stagnant black abyss
until my hand is sat within the cold palm of your alabaster skin.
I snatch it back that instant — Pulling my arm close to my chest
where I hold it against me harder than my only regret.
My blood runs cold as December. “Come with me,” you hiss
your bony finger gesticulates with a wave of its stygian tip.
The whispering wind wanes as I stand there aghast
I push my hands in my back pockets, firm with defiance. “I’m a family man,”
You c.ackle ecstatically, “Not anymore!” fills the air with luminosity.
Eyes of azure blue becoming green as you exclaim “You belong to ME!”
I move to block the heat radiating from your smouldering gaze
it’s white-hot intensity holds me in place so I don’t look away.
I find myself frozen in stasis as you peer into the depths of my mind
My every surviving memory lies at your mercy as you venture inside.
It’s said that the eyes are windows to the soul if you glance in
exposing the character of even those who no longer have it.

Master Rock

Dragging my creaking limbs through the shadows of this frigid atmosphere...drenched in cold sweat
I can feel the reaper in the mist as he draws near,
leaving trails of scorched earth behind, the cold sears the ground, life declines,
wilting away, brittling benign decay, scythe rips the turf away
The air's bitterly cold, death reaches out its digits attempting to take ahold,
inching towards me in a way where I can feel it's toll, splintering,
the weight of air pushing me down delivering
stabs, like a thousand needles, syringe jab, nip in the night,
I'm quivering pleading for my soul, hoping that these aren't my last rites
body shaking, my spirit aching, I'm gasping for breath in the dense fog,
darkness laughs, ready to feast, what a disgusting hog, this fire pit
blazing, the ambers spit, upon its ravenous appetite I witness its mouths drip
for nothing sweet, just the maggots that are festering upon the flesh of rotted meat
the butcher is ready for swine, no surrender, and no retreat
everyone needs to nourish, I broke bread, but their fill is to eat
gluttony, apparently, jealousy is the poor man's lunchmeat,
In the woods, these men are armed and strapped to the teeth
There's no rest inside this piece
of me frantically throbbing, my blood rushing pounding, the heartbeats
the death drums and hear the song in silent deep sweep
as I hear them speak, as well as the echoing howls amongst the beast
These once so-called friends are now the enemy, and solace's thief
in the night to steal my light, flash before my eyes, I hear my mother's cries
heeding the warning that those men aren't quite your size
disregarding her message, because I believed my own ignorance lies, in bed with gullibility,
pillow-fighting with my own sensibilities
With every step I take, another flood of memories begin to break, while I gasp for breath
Laughter, good times, right now this turn of events take, left
cross my chest, I fall to my knees, face in the dirt turn to repent
while I hear the forest exhale, breathe, its vents
They inch closer, I could sense their scent
in the dew, they draw closer while I'm running on instinct and I don't know what to do
I hear the rustling leaves, twigs crack while they pursue, while shots rang out
I stumbled into a bush within view, disguised inside,
and glimpsed at their ravenous figures armed with their devilish stride,
the moonlight cried
But in corner of my eyes, while my tears welted inside, through the dense haze,
in the distance a glint began to spark in a fiery blaze,
heard it speaking to me in a low hum draped, seek me for escape
take my hand before death forms its shape
I grasp as a light radiated around my chase, astonished as it bore me so tight
in its glistening wings golden fire stunning bright
The seraphim beamed ready to deliver me from my threatening plight
stunned the hunters' eyes gleam filled with their light, as they gazed upon its heavenly sight,
Falling to their knees begging for forgiveness as a final plead
The demons get expunged ending their dark deeds
I watched as I basked in the seraph's light
grace was upon me as walked into the torn pages of future's write

Bladed Thesis

There sits a....

valley low; calm, quiet with sleeping babes aplenty.
Fathers sit in the darkness with sharpened blades at ready.
Dusk so heavy settles, monsters crawl from their burrows.
Amidst rising tides of fog, echoing squalls hit the meadows.
All the calm fellows walk home, patient steps with experience,
Knowing well any rapid movements can beset them perilous.
Graven images on each doorway, charms hang at windows.
Holy water sprayed, priestly blessings to contain the billows.

Silent walks....

alone, armored, arcane and a featureless warlock,
Hands gripping a book, beneath his patchy restored smock.

Why here?

Crazy, no forethought, only sound his clanking aimless sword knot,
Made from ancient tsar locks and feathers of a local raven warhawk.

Heart stops...

hourglass freezes as death grows closer. His weapon grasp squeezes.
Swordhand grasps sleekness, creaseless piece of steel he unleashes.
Left and right die villagers as city guards get the slice.
No end to night, even the screaming legions in bed from fright.
Against the legend knight none can stand or contend his might.
Whispers bends the light, warlock eyes glow with resentful spite.
Unnatural torment device executed to bring the dead to life!
Turning friend to wright, going street by street. No end in sight,
Then a blight, those cut down rise again in unending plight.
He enter the castle gates, behind him an army of the offensive type.
Remaining castle defenders flight, he climbed weathered heights.
Throne room beamed with fluorescent light from a mage sitting center-right.
Besides the wizard ten apprentices bowing to their mentor trite.
A pause, eying the king and magicians then he begins more nether rites.
One by one, breasts torn bright as crimson lightning flashed.
Hands trembled with trident staffs as the booming light amassed,
Wizardly pride was vast, pupils dying couldn't disguised the fact
The battle was lost. All eyes aghast as spoken spells spit flying blasts.
Diving back, the warlock was replying back with blinding cracks,
Head mage was ionized in half at last and died fried to black!
Quivering king cried, abashed, as the warlock went striding passed
Plucked the head of the king and sat atop the throne as...

Rurikid the Wise Outcast

Old 02-12-2023, 07:03 PM   #3
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Old 02-12-2023, 10:23 PM   #4
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

dope mag dude..
Old 02-15-2023, 02:16 PM   #5
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

predicting dg and sin for botw
Old 02-16-2023, 09:37 AM   #6
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I guess we can see why it took so long for new battles to be set.

Frank is grinding hard to put out quality content...some cool thematics/ memes/pictures/ interesting "card" analysis as Frankie tries out a new realm of...more of a "Mod/Host/Mag/Hyper/entertainer"...

Nostalgic/slightly-cheesy...perhaps? But hey, the antics of this site in general have recently forced me into a tornado of production (also due to a long weekend off work)....

To say NOTTTHING of the absolute snub in the top 10 rankings...
I THINK I should be 3-1-1 which would give me 1 more in the sample size...whatever
No, no, keep it how it is Frank...
According to discord I am an immature writer with the mentality of a teenage-textcee....SO keeping me off the board will only further the "fury"....just keep DANGLING THE FUCKING CARROT, you "big-time" writers & legends. Yeah, dangle that carrot. I'm a fucking hack writer. Lol.

Let's goooo
Old 02-16-2023, 09:47 AM   #7
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

I can't wait to everyone vs ❤️
Old 02-16-2023, 12:22 PM   #8
Scar

Champed

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post

Frank is grinding hard to put out quality content...some cool thematics/ memes/pictures/ interesting "card" analysis as Frankie tries out a new realm of...more of a "Mod/Host/Mag/Hyper/entertainer"...

Nostalgic/slightly-cheesy...perhaps? But hey, the antics of this site in general have recently forced me into a tornado of production (also due to a long weekend off work)....

I THINK I should be 3-1-1 which would give me 1 more in the sample size...whatever
According to discord I am an immature writer with the mentality of a teenage-textcee....SO keeping me off the board will only further the "fury"....just keep DANGLING THE FUCKING CARROT, you "big-time" writers & legends. Yeah, dangle that carrot. I'm a fucking hack writer. Lol.

Let's goooo
they buggin, bro, ur nice with it. on they momma!!
Old 02-16-2023, 05:43 PM   #9
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
they buggin, bro, ur nice with it. on they momma!!
Really appreciate it Scar, but you need to take a look around here and be a little more critical of me!, - in order for the tornado of positive fury to take effect.

Thanks "dialogue master", but for now I will forget you said 'dis...
I suck.

Ttys~
Old 02-16-2023, 08:25 PM   #10
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:

Let's goooo
tbh is there a fucking discord that I'm not in? lmao
Old 02-17-2023, 10:44 AM   #11
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Exclamation

Old 02-18-2023, 12:55 AM   #12
Scar

Champed

Quote:
Really appreciate it Scar, but you need to take a look around here and be a little more critical of me!, - in order for the tornado of positive fury to take effect.

Thanks "dialogue master", but for now I will forget you said 'dis...
I suck.

Ttys~
as you wish
Old 02-18-2023, 12:48 PM   #13
Scar

Champed

@Frank why wouldn't deadman be Undertaker?
Old 02-19-2023, 02:14 PM   #14
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

THE AOWWE IS BACK!!!!
Old 02-20-2023, 04:19 PM   #15
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Old 02-21-2023, 02:04 AM   #16
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
silly wabbits
lol,
silly rabbit! what's the matter? your thoughts scattered?! yer silly habit won't allow you to do a
!simple handstand -we can "talk after" your style i'd: throw down a mossy cavern
,awesome battle yer prolly better than Rock&pharaoh,
don't you dare-go!
we can't all "write shows" - monetize; attract hoes; screenplay but the dialogue's most important on the back roads
Old 02-21-2023, 03:05 AM   #17
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

lololololl
Old 02-24-2023, 08:14 PM   #18
Pharaohs Army
Banned

@Frank
Late week XI or Early week X No-Show Feedback:
(Will edit in 1 at a time as I go)
@symetrik
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=152592
Looks to me like a key--but fairly quality key, from a vet...
Creative monster-themed rhymes/phrases early...
THIS VERSE MAY BE DEEPER THAN I'M GIVING IT CREDIT?*
Should I know the "Sully" reference, or is it just a random name?
Is this verse subtly directed towards your opponent Blue as the main audience (but I'm/&other readerz unaware?)?
Either way...creative phonetics and caps/dialogue/schemes, etc...esp. if was a "rush-job specialty", nothin wrong with that...easy W for the NS...IF Blue tried this week you'd prolly have to bring even stronger though, no lies, though this was nice enough.
keep writin~
===================

@Scar
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=152594
You'll show no matter what Frank gives you for a topic, especially if I peep your drop here!, lol. This is a writing labor camp. Let's take a quick look:
-Thought it was a high quality, creative drop. Your specialty some good quick dialogue, particularly towards the end.
Thought the rhyme schemes were creative and continued with a decent flow, and you told a story at the same time...
I'm admittedly not going to get into the "timeline" details how you jumped from years future to past, etc...It's getting late and I'm a little weary...
But it was an entertaining read and, to me, a NICE length...not too short for a lazy give-up, but also not a tremendous chore for the reader to get to the end...sweet spot, the porridge was just right.
Hope u stick around, maybe get a quote to work with and
=================****

@Bladed Thesis
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=152604
Thought you created a pretty damn tight, short/sweet pop song (the likes of Dope Girl--yet more advanced)...(the likes of half of mine a couple weeks ago on a no-show--yet prolly a bit deeper)...lol, so really I thought it was sweet&simple that's where you wanted to go w/ da pic...
I must say I did not like the "wee nut" phrase but all the otha rhymes & flow thought was tite...
Aight, nice.. Hope u drop again next week even if half-ass just to drop cuz those r still good
...***not sayin it's a pop song purely, per say...just saying it wasn't old medieval style cuz it was a cocoa cake pic vs. the previous week...
Anyway, don't "dessert" us... Good werk.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 02-25-2023 at 12:37 AM.
Old 02-24-2023, 08:45 PM   #19
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
@Frank
Late week XI or Early week X No-Show Feedback:
(Will edit in 1 at a time as I go)
@symetrik
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=152592
Looks to me like a key--but fairly quality key, from a vet...
Creative monster-themed rhymes/phrases early...
THIS VERSE MAY BE DEEPER THAN I'M GIVING IT CREDIT?*
Should I know the "Sully" reference, or is it just a random name?
Is this verse subtly directed towards your opponent Blue as the main audience (but I'm/&other readerz unaware?)?
Either way...creative phonetics and caps/dialogue/schemes, etc...esp. if was a "rush-job specialty", nothin wrong with that...easy W for the NS...IF Blue tried this week you'd prolly have to bring even stronger though, no lies, though this was nice enough.
keep writin~
===================Edit more links laterrr
yup just a 30 min key, I see you.

oh also it's Monster's Inc movie.
Old 02-24-2023, 11:03 PM   #20
Scar

Champed

frankie, can we switch up the format a bit? instead of these gif, can we do a quote or something. if you don't im gonna no show.