User Tag List

Old 10-15-2020, 11:11 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Richard Corey you're faking the funk

Richard Corey da god... like 10 years ago... Richard Corey... if you don't know who he is, he's the that big me up and everyone else up and mad mags when the shit first started coming out.

Now he was a .... something, I was nothing a shit basketball player and trying to do something with my life.

He showed up... at a huge show... at like west coast party or whatever in cali.... with his wife... and illmatic monk.. was the birthday boy with tons of hot girls.. I was like holy shit never thought that would happen.. RC went their with his wife to all that shit and when he went back he said good lord he had all the girls on him. And with pictures.
Old 10-15-2020, 11:14 PM   #2
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

What has Richard Corey done for the game, really?

He really hasn't done anything, Ouch - I mean come on.

Why do we speak about him, he's really nothing.

It's about

Dead Man
Zygote

Not him.

We have a nice battle, please write.

Thank you, bye.
Sinacog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 11:18 PM   #3
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Richard Corey wrote one of the best verses of all-time. I hate to link to outside websites. But this is literally flawless...

http://www.urbanprowlers.net/vb/show...49#post1274949
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 11:28 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I didnt write that and what In gods name are you speaking about....
Old 10-15-2020, 11:30 PM   #5
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Lol.

Richard Corey is a freakin' scrub.

Why are you repping him?

Why are you repping site that doesn't let you register?

Does anyone know a hip hop website we're all the old writers are at? LMAO!
Sinacog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 11:51 PM   #6
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuch View Post
Richard Corey wrote one of the best verses of all-time. I hate to link to outside websites. But this is literally flawless...

Gone forever
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:32 AM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you dont even know, I fuck with RC all the time..... like 10 years ago before a mag wag he did it...
Old 10-16-2020, 05:06 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah and RC did so much man... wish I could speak with him... he not only did before mags where mags.. he started that shit...

and he bragged me up because I was killin niggas at that point I was like 20.. early 20's at best...

RC mad the Mags before even Rap music did it and whatever. He did it very well... he's like a godfather of making mags, running a league and all that. At this point he's got be like 50 i'd suppose, but he was so into it at running it that he went.... he was from DC all the way to somwhere in cali at illmatic monks birthday party with his girl/wife and did a while dissertation about it, he was like.. monk came into the room and all these hot asian women in a nice place were all up on him. And he was like yo i'm RC its me from b-boys and he was like hell yes lets take a shot etc. Then he vanished into the big group of hot cali women.

But other than that RC... meaning Richard Corey was a dope battler he was ok.. he admitted I was better than he was... but he did a whole bunch of dope topicals and he started mags before mags where mags.. I'd love to catch up with RC @Zuch @blue
Old 10-16-2020, 06:45 AM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuch View Post

D.O.A.
Old 10-16-2020, 12:57 PM   #10
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
yeah and RC did so much man... wish I could speak with him... he not only did before mags where mags.. he started that shit...

and he bragged me up because I was killin niggas at that point I was like 20.. early 20's at best...

RC mad the Mags before even Rap music did it and whatever. He did it very well... he's like a godfather of making mags, running a league and all that. At this point he's got be like 50 i'd suppose, but he was so into it at running it that he went.... he was from DC all the way to somwhere in cali at illmatic monks birthday party with his girl/wife and did a while dissertation about it, he was like.. monk came into the room and all these hot asian women in a nice place were all up on him. And he was like yo i'm RC its me from b-boys and he was like hell yes lets take a shot etc. Then he vanished into the big group of hot cali women.

But other than that RC... meaning Richard Corey was a dope battler he was ok.. he admitted I was better than he was... but he did a whole bunch of dope topicals and he started mags before mags where mags.. I'd love to catch up with RC @Zuch @blue
LMAO. Richard Corey literally didn’t start a single thing, other than trying to rename something that had been going on for a decade before he started. The Scrypt saga is one of the high points in internet clowning ever.

He may be a nice guy in real life. Who knows. But, he didn’t even start writing until the mid 2000s. We all know Corleone started this in the first internet chat room in 1993.
Old 10-16-2020, 01:00 PM   #11
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Yeah, was gonna say, this is Corleone’s experiment.
Old 10-16-2020, 06:53 PM   #12
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
Lol.

Richard Corey is a freakin' scrub.

Why are you repping him?

Why are you repping site that doesn't let you register?

Does anyone know a hip hop website we're all the old writers are at? LMAO!
I can feel the real you inside.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 06:56 PM   #13
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

5-0 ‘d him at bboys

Definitely a great though imo
Old 10-16-2020, 08:01 PM   #14
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post

Sounds good bro I'll try and make it happen
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 08:46 PM   #15
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Yup, on it.
Old 10-16-2020, 09:10 PM   #16
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

@sraL coaxed him into a pretty stacked tourny not a few years ago

my one and only interaction with RC was then. dude can write - he said i could too so by all accounts he was a fine chap.

dunno why you're idolizing the boy though, get a grip you fucking mess.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 09:33 PM   #17
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

I beat Richard Corey in a cipher thread on textlyricalbattlewars.com in 1998 and he told me I was his favorite writer of all time and just thought I should make sure all of Netcees was aware of this accomplishment of mine while we’re on the subject
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 09:33 PM   #18
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Probably because he was llama with mags before llama existed

On god .. shouts to David llama tho
Old 10-16-2020, 09:35 PM   #19
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
I beat Richard Corey in a cipher thread on textlyricalbattlewars.com in 1998 and he told me I was his favorite writer of all time and just thought I should make sure all of Netcees was aware of this accomplishment of mine while we’re on the subject
* in my mr chow voice *

Mock meeee MOTHAFUCKAHH!?
Old 10-17-2020, 05:15 PM   #20
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

I beat him for the title at rm
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote