GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

I mean you're on a rapboard, how have you not gotten smarter and just stayed away?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 02:19 AM   #62
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
you tried to bring that shit back up at time that suited you
Quote:
Originally Posted by also Objective View Post
After I've found a place to buy and have settled in there I'll issue it again with the same stipulations. My life has been chaos and I at least want to have a clear head and motivation to write if we'll have a battle like that.
lmao so it’s cool when it’s convenient for you, but not so when it inconveniences me?

got it

you bumbling do-nothing non commital viking OAF piece of shit
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 09:49 AM   #63
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
lmao so it’s cool when it’s convenient for you, but not so when it inconveniences me?
Idgaf about you tho

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 03:05 PM   #64
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

of course you don’t

I’ve sent your incomprehensible old norse viking trash to Valhalla twice already
Old 08-05-2022, 04:55 PM   #65
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
of course you don’t

I’ve sent your incomprehensible old norse viking trash to Valhalla twice already
U let them run u off the cord g ? Smh
Old 08-06-2022, 03:08 AM   #66
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

hadn’t even thought about it tbh

I’ve a new phone and just haven’t downloaded Discord on here
Old 08-07-2022, 01:24 AM   #67
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
No hard feelings, man. It's just that this viking shit is close to my heart and I don't like people trying to culturally appropriate my heritage and lineage to literal Gods and viking warlords. This kind of respect don't come easily from my neck of the woods. I respect you as a man, but as a viking you have to prove your worth

how your interpretation of vikings consists of being in the cold & drinking? & yet you talkin all this heritage this, oath that, like you know something?

what the fuck is this broman?

& do you do any of that -30 degree shit yourself?

...stop it.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 09:53 AM   #68
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soule View Post
I swim, dive, and surf in the Pacific ocean off Oregon. We don't have a lot of snow here but when we do, I'm normally only in shorts and a short sleeve or sleeveless shirt. I'd gladly take up any of the challenges given above.
Elab on the surfing, I would hear of this.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 09:54 AM   #69
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
hadn’t even thought about it tbh

I’ve a new phone and just haven’t downloaded Discord on here
Felt this.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:55 AM   #70
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I mean you're on a rapboard, how have you not gotten smarter and just stayed away?
Becuase once every few years I need to come remind the people of what a pathetic liar you are.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:58 AM   #71
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Felt this.
You weren’t banned and are welcome back whenever lol

He is banned and not welcome because he definitely molests his children and kills teenagers for his “horror films”
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 10:16 AM   #72
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao even I wouldn’t molest that autistic special helmet wearing mongoloid you reluctantly call your son

don’t worry
Old 08-07-2022, 10:25 AM   #73
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
lmao even I wouldn’t molest that autistic special helmet wearing mongoloid you reluctantly call your son

don’t worry
OD
Old 08-07-2022, 11:33 AM   #74
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RustyGunZ~ View Post

He is banned and not welcome because he definitely molests his children and kills teenagers for his “horror films”
Wait what?
Old 08-07-2022, 06:42 PM   #75
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post

...stop it.
A lot of people in Norway (at least up north) has done it once, definitely not uncommon. Maybe not as cold as - 30 as it's not always that cold and I think most prefer temperatures around -4 to -10 celsius when going for it and it also has to be cold enough for the ice to hold. The guy in the vid with the hole in the ice? Fuck yeah, then you get back to the sauna and get drunk with your bros and chicks to the sound of death metal and weed. You should get your ass to northern Norway and earn your rite of passage yourself.

I've also walked for an hour in 4 celsius warm river and taken a bath in it when I was 12. Do recommend to take a bath during summer in water cooled down by glaciers, probably shit you can do in the states too. Not as bad as ice bathing but refreshing af

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 08-07-2022 at 06:45 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 07:36 PM   #76
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Fags
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:11 PM   #77
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RustyGunZ~ View Post

it's cool that the niche subculture of text battling has a virtual chatroom in 2022 and you gatekeep the club now. i dig it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
how your interpretation of vikings consists of being in the cold & drinking? & yet you talkin all this heritage this, oath that, like you know something?

what the fuck is this broman?

...stop it.
he's loki an albanian so don't listen to him. the lengths to which he types correlates directly to his incoherence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I am deeply offended.

I mean, you are right, but still.
i toured the north once, yonks back. saw ballymena castle, carrick-a-rede and then the causeway obviously. it was actually pretty good.

i live in the highlands now and everyone jokes that if you think it's slow here, you should go to ireland because, outside the city, they literally don't do fucking anything all day. lmao.

Last edited by Eŋg; 08-13-2022 at 08:20 AM.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 06:11 PM   #78
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
Fags
Literally

I have a new found respect for the ***....real men shoot heroin....pussy boys smoke weed
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 05:05 PM   #79
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao Seth son scored potato on his IQ test
Old 08-25-2022, 05:12 PM   #80
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
lmao Seth son scored potato on his IQ test
Potato's don't deserve this hate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1 viking pizza please, 14 inch jelq, 37 inch viking cock, first transexual viking, he said viking lol, mini soda vikings, the peaky vikings, true viking blood, viking, viking 3000m dash but swim, viking cries on youtube, viking cum overdose, viking gamgam cosplay, viking helmet manifesto, viking in minnasoda, viking shirts for 13.50, viking stfu dumb fagit, viking swim team, vikings have feelings too, vikings pillaged my anus, vikings took my goyle, vikings write poems