Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 05-27-2020, 12:49 AM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default ~8 Man Show N' Prove - Round 1 Mag~

~8-Man Show N' Prove Mini Tourney!!~

~Intro~

This is it guys your time to shine. While it might not be as big as or get as many looks as say the NBL or the SC. But it will be seen and NCGs if they respond or vote or not will respect it. Not to mention that cool ass Accomplishment under your name to continue on with your reign here at NCs. So strap up and get ready for brawl. This will be quick as explained earlier 4 battles to start, 2 for the Semi finals then the big Finale. That's only three weeks and well have a winner. I said there would be a cash prize and there will be its $25. gift card to whatever probably Amazon. Aside from what seth thinks I feel it does make people write better. Even with the main point of this is being to show off your skills feel it makes things more competitive. I am not a "funny" mag writer and my mags wont be as entertaining as NBLs current mag. But check it I'm on top of my shit and this will be ran diligently and with respect to the battlers. No Bias. Thanks enjoy.

~Battler Profiles~

Adverse:

A all around writer here right now and years ago has been more active at RB and for what reason I can say the same for everyone coming from RB and other sites. I honestly don't know why or what they did or Accomplished at those sites. Didn't dig that deep honestly. So just from what I have seen and read even dating back to 2014 hes been pretty consistent. And is going to be a problem for anyone in this tourney. A dope Picture challenge under his name and currently 4-2 in the NBL with a contender match and 5-3 in GWL Topical League(Signed out currently). But now will he be able to overcome and get the W all around.

FGR:

Almost same story as Adverse here minus the topical side from what I have researched. Was here years ago and didn't do too bad. As definitely improved from what I have read looking back at his older battles here. Again not sure of accomplishments at RB but that's where he was mostly active from what I understand. Currently 4-3 in the NBL and has had tough opponents and has another one this week. So now hes got double time. I feel he will be one that wont have a problem with showing up with some bars. Look out for this guy as a Finalist.

Mac:

As been called an Alias but I'm not running with that. Doing some light research he has been here before and was in both Topical and Reg battle leagues. Didn't find any post about anything else as far as what website he may have came from or started out on. Which is maybe why the whole alias thing is being said. Probably just people fucking with him. Currently win less in the NBL. With a loss to fellow tourney opponent slecht. But from reading his current and old battles its obvious he knows what hes doing and seems like he familiar with the style that impresses voters. Might be a underdog but I wouldn't underestimate him.

Coop:

Well hes 30 apparently one of those rare African Americans loves papa johns pizza. Lost to a guy that has African Americans most hateful word in it you know the S word. Anywho with pots stirred up and all his confidence I see him doing decent in this tourney. Feel like he is one of the couple that Zero battles or any bit of history here I couldn't find. And didn't feel like researching his RB battles/writtens. Did peep the mag he wrote over there, was good. Can tell he knows his way around a battle. Other than that look out for this guy hes African American and says hell kill you if you talk shit. Currently 1-1 in the NBL.

Wanderer:

From my understanding another RB guy? Yes correct me if I'm wrong and I apologize if I am. Has a history here at NC but never got to showcase everything hes got here. Reading further seems like he isn't from RB back in 2015 claimed to be new to doing this. So maybe the more of the newbie as far as longevity here but he has been pretty consistent with knowing for sure what a battle verse needs to look like to get votes. Another one I feel is going to be a problem. Currently 3-2 in the NBL and from what I did see didn't participate in the topical side.

slecht:

Saw someone say he champed 1-2 league over at RB and has Currently champ the 1-2 here at NC. So he knows what needs to be done. Hes been around for a while like some of the others seen some talks of him being on HF. I also was on HF so that's cool to see. Has previously stated by someone in one of the mags maybe FGR started out rough in the NBL but starting to turn it around just in time for playoffs hopefully. Other than that I couldn't find much else on him. Kind of an underdog here definitely needs to step it up a little with the competition he has in front of him.

SMaSH:

Couldn't find much about this guy a lot of no shows in older battles and loss to Cred but wasn't a KO he didn't do too bad but looks like he took a break for a while not sure if he has just been away or just on another site more active there. But has the others seems like he knows what a verse needs to have and was trying to shake off some rust in the NBL but is currently signed out of the NBL with a 1-3 record. Underdog here for sure will he come out on top?

evaD:

Literally no info on this guy besides having a tough first opponent in the first NBL match and did get the attention in deserved. Other than that couldn't find any other info that he has provided. Definitely has an interesting style and tried something different with his 0000 shit. Another underdog for sure and needs to prove more than anyone.

~Round 1 - Predictions~

Adverse Vs. evaD

This battle should be pretty good I think evaD knows what people look for in a battle verse. Maybe if he doesn't try some crazy shit again and can pick it up a bit he might have a chance. But my opinion is Adverse is going to take this he has displayed a winning verse multiple times. Adverse 90/10

FGR Vs. Mac

Should be good here. Think Mac needs to step it up a little bit to get the edge over on FGR. But think it is possible don't think FGR should underestimate Mac and if he does Mac could capitalize on a W but in the end I got FGR 70/30

Coop Vs. Wanderer

Battle I'm looking forward to the most I think and I think honestly Coop confidence and recent mag has me wanting to see if he is going to show out here. This is going to be a close one for sure no doubt. I cant call out 50/50 here.

slecht Vs. SMaSH

With not much info to go off of here I got to go slecht here getting the W. But also think that smash is waiting to prove us wrong and could come out with a banger, slecht should not underestimate for sure. good luck. slecht 70/30

~Outro~

As I said this is going to be a quick tourney so the mags will be short. Got plans for a interview next mag top punches reviews etc. Lets make this a good showing guys this is short so each line needs to be a 1-2 KO. Good luck to everyone and looking forward to reading what everyone got round 1. Thanks for reading.

@Adverse @FGR @Mac @Coop @Wanderer @slecht @SMaSH @evaD @everyone
Old 05-27-2020, 01:15 AM   #2
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Lmao @ the description. Good stuff.

I'll bet $25 against the $25 pot that I win.

I win, I get $50.

I lose, I'll also give the winner $25.
Old 05-27-2020, 01:18 AM   #3
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

No bet, good luck sir.
Old 05-27-2020, 01:36 AM   #4
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Thanks for writing this man! I was never on RB I was on a small site called rap nation before this and that’s it before here. I’m also still signed into the GWL (I have two contender matches this week and am super excited for each!) Good informative mag and can’t wait to compete in this tourney, good luck y’all
Old 05-27-2020, 04:57 AM   #5
Packed Graves
Name Flips Are Clever

Battle Record: 9-10

Champed
- Alias Tourney '14

Packed Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant future

This shit should be dope, sup R!can Theoryz @slecht
Old 05-27-2020, 10:57 AM   #6
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

good stuff man1! thanks
Old 05-27-2020, 04:59 PM   #7
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
Thanks for writing this man! I was never on RB I was on a small site called rap nation before this and that’s it before here. I’m also still signed into the GWL (I have two contender matches this week and am super excited for each!) Good informative mag and can’t wait to compete in this tourney, good luck y’all

Yo my bad I took a quick glance and didnt see you. Dope shot gl in both. And swear you or someone said your from RB. My bad on that too.
Old 05-29-2020, 09:02 PM   #8
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Sooooooooo..........?!??

If I win and no one else drops is that the end of the tourney
Old 05-29-2020, 10:28 PM   #9
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Sooooooooo..........?!??

If I win and no one else drops is that the end of the tourney
I plan on dropping so you'll at least have to go through me first lol
Old 05-29-2020, 11:46 PM   #10
SMaSH

Battle Record: 4-7

SMaSH has a brilliant futureSMaSH has a brilliant futureSMaSH has a brilliant futureSMaSH has a brilliant futureSMaSH has a brilliant futureSMaSH has a brilliant futureSMaSH has a brilliant futureSMaSH has a brilliant futureSMaSH has a brilliant futureSMaSH has a brilliant futureSMaSH has a brilliant future

I will also be dropping....
Old 05-30-2020, 07:34 AM   #11
Wanderer

Battle Record: 24-33

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

U’ve not won yet, coop

Yo @Incredible do ur thing to get some more votes in here. This tourney definitely getting neglected
Old 05-30-2020, 08:20 AM   #12
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

I’ll vote on yours and any others later
Old 05-30-2020, 08:41 AM   #13
Wanderer

Battle Record: 24-33

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

Yup, I’ll do the same when some more verses are dropped
Old 05-30-2020, 10:57 AM   #14
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
U’ve not won yet, coop

Yo @Incredible do ur thing to get some more votes in here. This tourney definitely getting neglected

I was going to make a thread in discussion once I have more battles up for votes.

@FGR @Mac @slecht @SMaSH
@Adverse

Verses are due tonight. I know a couple of the above mentioned they will be dropping a verse just a friendly reminder to everyone that hasn't. Thanks and good luck.
Old 05-30-2020, 03:17 PM   #15
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

will drop 10 tonight. @FGR how you coming along?
Old 05-30-2020, 07:37 PM   #16
FGR
AHHHHHHH

Battle Record: 16-17

FGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
will drop 10 tonight. @FGR how you coming along?
Just seeing this... I'll drop tonight ten lines
Old 05-31-2020, 03:08 AM   #17
slecht
Twitter: @ricanjq

Battle Record: 4-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

I am not Theoryz lol. I am just Rican

Thats a homie tho
Old 05-31-2020, 03:08 AM   #18
slecht
Twitter: @ricanjq

Battle Record: 4-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

Whats good tho gravez
Old 06-03-2020, 06:36 PM   #19
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

I didn’t know this was happening

Good work here
Old 06-03-2020, 06:45 PM   #20
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
I didn’t know this was happening

Good work here
3 Battles left to determine finish up round one. Think you could vote on them. Thanks.

I didn't want to vote due to me just breaking everything down in the mags but am going to have to vote myself. And going to maybe send some PMs to get more.

Tags
stfu coop