User Tag List

Old 10-14-2015, 02:23 PM   #21
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Yeah but the Kraft specific one is called Cheesy Pasta. Not the American ones either cause I heard it's insane for all that cancer shit in the American variant of it.
Wait what cancer shit?
Old 10-14-2015, 03:02 PM   #22
EtH
Erebus

Battle Record: 6-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

EtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant future

Yeah there's petitions to ban it in America due to a lot of the shit in it.

That being said Irn Bru isn't even allowed in America.
Old 10-14-2015, 03:14 PM   #23
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah there's petitions to ban it in America due to a lot of the shit in it.

That being said Irn Bru isn't even allowed in America.
Irn bru?

I really want to know more they don't make this type of shit public knowledge very easily and when it is its so full of propaganda and opinionated idiots its hard to tell what's actual true
Old 10-14-2015, 03:25 PM   #24
EtH
Erebus

Champed
- Art of Writing League

EtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
Irn bru?

I really want to know more they don't make this type of shit public knowledge very easily and when it is its so full of propaganda and opinionated idiots its hard to tell what's actual true
I think there used to be a problem with Irn Bru in America due to it's sunset yellow content or it's secret ingredient. I know sometimes Ireland gets some cheap €1 Irn Bru in from Latvia and it tastes shite.

I remember looking it up and maybe it's whatever MGSs are or something that people didn't want to be allowed in Kraft Cheesy Pasta in America. The UK doesn't have whatever it was they had a problem with.
Old 10-14-2015, 03:45 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Irn Bru is the best thing to come out of scotland since @EtH

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 05:28 PM   #26
EtH
Erebus

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Irn Bru is the best thing to come out of scotland since @EtH
Could also be an insult, but I'll take it.

When I moved to Ireland in 2003 you couldn't get a bottle anywhere. Thank fuck that's moved up to like 30% now 2 litre bottles in a good few Maces recently as well which is awesome.

In Scotland you used to get a 1 litre glass bottle for 50p. If you finished it and took the bottle back, you'd get 20p back. I think they want to do away with that since no one was bringing them back anymore but it was a cracking deal.
Old 10-14-2015, 05:34 PM   #27
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Could also be an insult, but I'll take it.

When I moved to Ireland in 2003 you couldn't get a bottle anywhere. Thank fuck that's moved up to like 30% now 2 litre bottles in a good few Maces recently as well which is awesome.

In Scotland you used to get a 1 litre glass bottle for 50p. If you finished it and took the bottle back, you'd get 20p back. I think they want to do away with that since no one was bringing them back anymore but it was a cracking deal.
In the North they are everywhere.

And it was a compliment lol

Old 10-14-2015, 05:41 PM   #28
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Is it a lager or beer of some sort?
Old 10-14-2015, 06:08 PM   #29
EtH
Erebus

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Naw normal drink, but it's like 99.95 sugar. @Witty did you hear they made an energy drink and it got banned in like a week? haha.
Old 10-14-2015, 06:10 PM   #30
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Naw normal drink, but it's like 99.95 sugar. @Witty did you hear they made an energy drink and it got banned in like a week? haha.
I'm not surprised...that sounds like a stroke in a can lol

Old 10-14-2015, 06:16 PM   #31
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by puravida View Post
wordplay king huh lol @Witty
YOU KNOW IT!!!

Also, who else repped me itt? step up and receive some back for being a swell guy.

Old 10-14-2015, 06:23 PM   #32
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Someone get Todd Margret on the phone 99.95 >_< Whaaaaaaat
Old 10-14-2015, 07:08 PM   #33
puravida
sloth kong

Battle Record: 2-5

puravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant future

I did @Witty
Old 10-14-2015, 07:20 PM   #34
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by puravida View Post
I did @Witty
I got two, but rep to you :)

Old 10-14-2015, 07:24 PM   #35
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
Lol that sounds like surge
They just brought that back after like a dexade

Tags
diode lonely steak to thread, zelphs bottom lip meat