Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2018, 10:29 AM   #41
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
When did God begin?

Both answers are leaps of faith and cannot be supported by facts if you dig deep enough
Now this is where the real fun begins. I'd prefer to link sources to far more qualified people than I to offer all the different theoretical answers to this question.

My core personal understanding is that the human need for the concept of "zero/nothing" is at direct odds with an answer.

Time simply began and will end.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:29 AM   #42
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
This is the kind of conversation that helps me not miss weed
Lol word.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 10:32 AM   #43
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
folded back into itself into what?

what does the "itself" now exist in?
Into itself. It exists within itself.

Light reading for both heat death and singularity here, from the man himself:

http://www.hawking.org.uk/the-beginning-of-time.html
Old 08-09-2018, 10:37 AM   #44
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Damn, a lot to read.

Going to add to book threads, once done. Is there an audio version? LOL
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:12 AM   #45
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Now this is where the real fun begins. I'd prefer to link sources to far more qualified people than I to offer all the different theoretical answers to this question.

My core personal understanding is that the human need for the concept of "zero/nothing" is at direct odds with an answer.

Time simply began and will end.
We’ll never know til we’re gone

Maybe not even then
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 11:17 AM   #46
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
We’ll never know til we’re gone

Maybe not even then
All about perspective. It's a demon-haunted world, after all.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:13 PM   #47
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Into itself. It exists within itself.

Light reading for both heat death and singularity here, from the man himself:

http://www.hawking.org.uk/the-beginning-of-time.html
Within itself within what?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 02:29 PM   #48
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lmao
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 02:53 PM   #49
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Within itself within what?
You should read the linked article.

Fair?
Old 08-09-2018, 04:01 PM   #50
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

It’s the same as what it exists within now, bro
It’s all there is whether at a single point or extrapolated out into what it currently is
It’s not like there’s the universe and then just a bunch of empty space outside of it
It’s what is. All of it
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 04:51 PM   #51
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
You should read the linked article.

Fair?
Fair. I did tho. After he said something about events before the Big Bang have no observational consequence I find it nonsensical. Is that fair?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:54 PM   #52
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Fair. I did tho. After he said something about events before the Big Bang have no observational consequence I find it nonsensical. Is that fair?
It's fair for you to have that opinion. Everyone's entitled to their own.

I'd encourage deeper reading to understand what Prof. Hawking means as observation is a key component of quantum physics.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:56 PM   #53
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Bro. I understand. Understanding that does not negate the validity of my question. What did the Big Bang bang out of?
Old 08-09-2018, 05:10 PM   #54
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Space-time continuum is curved

Have you really not read hawking or Einstein?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:17 PM   #55
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro. I understand. Understanding that does not negate the validity of my question. What did the Big Bang bang out of?
And now we get into the question of...What is Nothing?
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:19 PM   #56
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Real pumped for the podcast.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:26 PM   #57
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
It was like... way dense
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 06:44 PM   #58
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:54 PM   #59
Pharaohs Army
Banned

I'm not religious at all, I just wanted to see how Genesis worded it.