Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2018, 10:15 AM   #121
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
You can’t just give credit for everything positive to some all-powerful thing without also laying all the blame on it for everything negative. It’s all-powerful.
I think... that when religious folk thank God for something positive; they aren’t insinuating he had a personal hand in it. People think of God in these contradictory ways, but it makes sense if you think about how they’re actually looking at it.

God didn’t save the boys, but God is good. God doesn’t allow bad things to happen. It’s beyond our understanding.

That’s their take, obviously.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:18 AM   #122
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Why is this thread the only thing poppin this week
Because $200 isn’t enough to draw a crowd. Gotta have mags and intrigue.

IM KIDDING. ITS THE ONLY THING POPPING CAUSE ITS SO CORNY, BUT HOT.

Get it? You can use that in your standup routine, you funny faggot.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:32 AM   #123
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Because $200 isn’t enough to draw a crowd. Gotta have mags and intrigue.

IM KIDDING. ITS THE ONLY THING POPPING CAUSE ITS SO CORNY, BUT HOT.

Get it? You can use that in your standup routine, you funny faggot.
Aw you’re mad
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:59 AM   #124
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Aw you’re mad
Mad lol This is a discussion board where people type back and fourth to one another. So when you, who I couldn’t conjure up one fact about, says I’m mad for responding to you similarly to how you’ve engaged me recently, it comes off as A. hypocritical or B. an act of deflection.

Mad? Sure. Obsessed, even, fella. Or maybe I just find your recent boarding to be homosexual in nature.

I DONT KNOW
Old 07-11-2018, 11:14 AM   #125
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah very upset
Old 07-11-2018, 11:18 AM   #126
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Yeah very upset
And you’re playing the cool guy who makes nonchalant jokes but is untouchable, because he doesn’t really care.

Original.

Tell me another joke, clown. This umadbro shit is unbecoming someone of your comedic chops.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:23 AM   #127
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

You being legitimately flustered ruins the allure of humor, bad environment and vibes. You’re kind of pathetic.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:34 AM   #128
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
You being legitimately flustered ruins the allure of humor, bad environment and vibes. You’re kind of pathetic.
That’s just mean spirited to say to another human being... but nonsense.

My (ALLEGED) flustering has ruined the allure of humor? Maybe the allure only existed to you and others with an equally low standard for comedy? Or maybe I’m being so straight forward and real so that your stance looks childish in comparison.

Maybe you should stop gargling my nuts and we won’t have to do this dance.

Also I think you put your comma in the wrong spot. Makes your sentence somewhat incoherent.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:48 AM   #129
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I think that you think you’re schooling me, but you’re just being weird and upset.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:58 AM   #130
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
I think that you think you’re schooling me, but you’re just being weird and upset.
I don’t think you think well, but you’re talking subjective shit and passing it off as real. What does that make you think I’m thinking? Keep wondering while I school you some more.

If I say you’re upset does it make it so? It’s kind of a classic defense, no?

Example:

You follow a guy around making junior high jokes. The guy is like, ‘the fuck is this guy and what’s his deal.’ Meanwhile funny guy says that the butt of his jokes is now flustered and angry. Butt of joke is like NAH IM NOT MAD because it’s bad to defend oneself against such idiocy BUT does it make comedian any less ‘pathetic?’ I don’t know, Knuck.

Shit is complicated, ya know. Maybe. Maybe. Stop being a faggot.

Last edited by dull boy; 07-11-2018 at 02:41 PM.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:06 PM   #131
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Lol okay man

Keep writing shitty spoken word pieces that aren’t as introspective as you believe they are while people think you’re okay cus bb ghostwrites for you occasionally. That’s a better use of your time.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:16 PM   #132
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Lol okay man

Keep writing shitty spoken word pieces that aren’t as introspective as you believe they are while people think you’re okay cus bb ghostwrites for you occasionally. That’s a better use of your time.
Woahhhhhhh. Now it all makes sense, doesn’t it? The knowledge of my style. Your strong opinions on it. SAYING NO ONE LIKES ME. My word, Knuck. You sound... flustered. Don’t ruin the allure of your comedy routine. It’s so cool and original.

@big baby. Ghostwrite the rest of this discussion for me. I’m just too upset to continue.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:19 PM   #133
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Are you trying to troll?
Old 07-11-2018, 12:24 PM   #134
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Are you trying to troll?
I never troll, but if I did you wouldn’t label it as ‘trying’ unless you were a faggot who has way too much of my balls in his/her mouth.

This means you, in case you couldn’t follow.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:45 PM   #135
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

You talk a lot about balls and men’s openings

Seems pretty gay for a guy that uses faggot as an insult.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:10 PM   #136
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
You're a very poor role model for these kids; do you know that?
http://thumbs.gfycat.com/ReliableCel...restricted.gif
Old 07-11-2018, 01:12 PM   #137
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I'm not sure where you're going with this but I like it
Old 07-11-2018, 01:13 PM   #138
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

It's hard to get my balls off my mind when you're giving them such an excellent tongue bath.

BANGARANG RUFIO
Old 07-11-2018, 01:26 PM   #139
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Can I steal this ball sucking gag for my stand up routine?
Old 07-11-2018, 01:33 PM   #140
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Can I steal this ball sucking gag for my stand up routine?
You’re stealing my routine (which is a satire of yours) of making fun of your routine, while asking if you can use it.

You’re out of your depths, Donnie.

Tags
copy bubonic plague, f sharp for pyramids, johnny mnemonic brain