Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-19-2018, 08:55 AM   #41
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
I'm not for gun control personally. Kids getting shot in schools is just part of your lives now.

From what ive read from you guys, gun control will only harm the law abiding gun owner. The system you have in place is the best system available. Your just gonna have to send a few extra thoughts and prayers your kids come home from school.
And pray at least someone’s gotta gun amirite
Old 05-19-2018, 09:18 AM   #42
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Just imagine though
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 09:26 AM   #43
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Someone did have a gun. Unfortunately - that gun was in the wrong hands.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 09:31 AM   #44
Enbombz
Not Joog

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Seems a recurring theme.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:37 AM   #45
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Agreed.

Again, had his parents whipped his ass and disciplined him enough - the Football coaches "Being mean to him" wouldn't have been an issue.

Because that's a theory now according to the media. His struggles mentally were "verbal abuse from his football coaches".

Coach John Dough told him to run faster and hit harder, so he went postal.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:48 AM   #46
Enbombz
Not Joog

So you think it's more of a birth control issue than a gun control issue?

Maybe you introduce could introduce a rule a bit like China's one kid rule where the government can make you terminate it if they don't think your qualified to be a good parent.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:58 AM   #47
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Birth control? WTF.

Discipline issue. Can you not read? Or does Prince Harry's wedding have you groggy this morning, bro?
Old 05-19-2018, 10:00 AM   #48
Enbombz
Not Joog

It's clear a lot of parents are not trained to be bringing up kids right. And your saying the fact that parents aren't raising their kid properly is the problem?

If your not gonna control the guns you gotta control something.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:08 AM   #49
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lol...

Control the amount of authority CPS has over parents. That's what they need to control.

I grew up in an era where if I did something wrong - my mother had the "With in arms reach" rules. That meant anything with in arms reach is what I was getting my ass kicked with. I knew the difference between wrong and right. I have respect for my elders and authority. Kids today do not. And clearly struggle to tell the difference between right and wrong. Kids today are insecure and sensitive, being easily offended at the slightest remark made towards them. If you got called a faggot when I was growing up - you either laughed or called that person or faggot or you punched him in the face. Today you call someone a faggot and they are calling the cops on you or shooting you because they do not know how to punch you in the face.

Majority of childhood friends when I was growing up all got in to a fist fight at one point. Threw hands and the beef is over. Now - you call someone a pussy and it's the end of the world you have movements formed against you #Allpussylivesmatters and riots.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:19 AM   #50
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

tbf, Amen, I wouldn't just blame CPS. Parents themselves don't always want to take on the extra work of being a disciplinarian or the bad guy.

From the perspective of the teacher, you have those kids in the room w/ the ones who think their child is god's gift... it's basically a calculated risk to discipline a kid so a bunch get into later grades with that problem

That's about the extent of the culture problem you're talking about that I see, but there's a lot of pieces to the puzzle here
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 10:21 AM   #51
Enbombz
Not Joog

Compulsory boxing classes then?
Old 05-19-2018, 10:24 AM   #52
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
tbf, Amen, I wouldn't just blame CPS. Parents themselves don't always want to take on the extra work of being a disciplinarian or the bad guy.

From the perspective of the teacher, you have those kids in the room w/ the ones who think their child is god's gift... it's basically a calculated risk to discipline a kid so a bunch get into later grades with that problem

That's about the extent of the culture problem you're talking about that I see, but there's a lot of pieces to the puzzle here
That I can agree with.

MY kids know better. But for an example, my 8 year old. I told him one time and one time only - he acted the way he did, he was going to get his ass whooped and his response was; "Well my teacher said if you touch me I can call children police services for child abuse". After that comment, I nearly lost it and kicked his ass but thought to myself - what in the fuck? Granted his actions did not warrant an ass kicking but definitely warranted a warning of an ass kicking if he conducted himself in that manner again after being warned.

Now I know my kid didn't just make that shit up - where did he learn that? Clearly in school. Children police services" tho lol.... They aren't the total blame, I agree but a major piece to that puzzle.
Old 05-19-2018, 04:00 PM   #53
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
That I can agree with.

MY kids know better. But for an example, my 8 year old. I told him one time and one time only - he acted the way he did, he was going to get his ass whooped and his response was; "Well my teacher said if you touch me I can call children police services for child abuse". After that comment, I nearly lost it and kicked his ass but thought to myself - what in the fuck? Granted his actions did not warrant an ass kicking but definitely warranted a warning of an ass kicking if he conducted himself in that manner again after being warned.

Now I know my kid didn't just make that shit up - where did he learn that? Clearly in school. Children police services" tho lol.... They aren't the total blame, I agree but a major piece to that puzzle.
I feel you. Complex times we live in lol
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 04:04 PM   #54
Enbombz
Not Joog

its good to now ame has the answer, your gonna be fine guys. These kids just need more discipline
Old 05-19-2018, 05:34 PM   #55
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

https://www.theonion.com/no-way-to-p...s-r-1819576527
wasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 05:35 PM   #56
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

wasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 02:08 AM   #57
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

texas is nice. hell of a state to enter by road. fuckin' dogs sniffing your cars for drugs at the border when you enter from Cali.

do people really think the founding fathers couldn't forsee terrorism? mass shootings?

the point is you accept the risks because it's worth it in the end. more people die in drunk driving accidents (26/day). you accept that in order to prevent yourself from millions of murders, you might have to take a few 100 a year.

Niggas say Trump is Hitler, then in the same breath say "Hitler, take my guns from me!" the fuck outta here

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
Those who fight to remove guns live in a world where nothing significantly bad can possibly happen
ay