Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Audio

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2020, 10:18 PM   #1
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default Zygote Battle Rap 5

http://soundcloud.com/user-337502377...e-battle-rap-5
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 10:47 PM   #2
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@JESODIST
@zygote
Old 07-12-2020, 02:44 AM   #3
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

zygote is cool.. but the whole idea of having a ghost writer on a forum is totally wack so in essence I genuinely wasn't feeling this..
Old 07-12-2020, 06:38 PM   #4
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

jesus fucking christ, bro

not your finest moment

i think this ranks among the worst in your time here, actually

and you've already had some pretty bad ones, so...

edit - i did originally turn it off after 30 seconds but decided to listen all the way through and holy shit @ that mic presence

the quality is bad, the beat choice and rendition questionable

but compounded with the fact you're just reading a random guy's script off the internet, recording it and then posting it is really getting me for some reason

i don't know what i expected. sorry.

Last edited by Eŋg; 07-12-2020 at 06:46 PM.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 07:09 PM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
jesus fucking christ, bro

not your finest moment

i think this ranks among the worst in your time here, actually

and you've already had some pretty bad ones, so...

edit - i did originally turn it off after 30 seconds but decided to listen all the way through and holy shit @ that mic presence

the quality is bad, the beat choice and rendition questionable

but compounded with the fact you're just reading a random guy's script off the internet, recording it and then posting it is really getting me for some reason

i don't know what i expected. sorry.
It was 1 take.
And for how little experience I have with recording it's NOT terrible by MY standards. Was on beat for the first 3/4ths. Did run out of breath at the end.
I know I have a lot of room for improvement. "Ranking the worst in my time here" is a little much IMO
Old 07-16-2020, 02:10 AM   #6
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

I mean I think for what this was it was a cool little homage thing and yeah your delivery was a little meh but at the same time like you said it was one take and you read it off paper, I think that reflected here and was kinda meh but I don't think it was the "worst"
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 02:18 AM   #7
Sinnercog

Sinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant future

Horrendous.

Do more.
Sinnercog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 08:44 AM   #8
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I know your showing this to other ppl and assume you aren’t giving Zygote his writing credits

This isn’t normal
This isn’t hip hop
This isn’t cool
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 05:00 PM   #9
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I know your showing this to other ppl and assume you aren’t giving Zygote his writing credits
Wrong on your assumption. I put his name in the title and also the description I said "written by Zygote".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
This isn’t normal
This isn’t hip hop
This isn’t cool
I disagree that it's not hip hop. And I think the first 3/4 are Not Terrible. Somewhat okay.

But whatever. You can have your opinions.
Old 07-16-2020, 05:14 PM   #10
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Aight maybe I took it the wrong way

And yea u was on beat

Rock out brother
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 07:31 PM   #11
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

yea this wasn't good

if it isn't among your worst things here please detail to me what you think was worse?
Old 07-20-2020, 07:41 PM   #12
JESODIST

Battle Record: 3-3

JESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant future

Lyrical-Flame Spiritual Same no Mystical-Fame
In this Empirical-Game far form a Pitiful Dame
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYspXO6I6C8
JESODIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 10:12 PM   #13
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
yea this wasn't good

if it isn't among your worst things here please detail to me what you think was worse?
I think I've heard a spoken word of yours. How bout you post a track where you're rapping over a beat for all to hear, like I did.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:26 PM   #14
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESODIST View Post
Lyrical-Flame Spiritual Same no Mystical-Fame
In this Empirical-Game far form a Pitiful Dame
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYspXO6I6C8
Is that you on the track?
Old 07-21-2020, 06:48 PM   #15
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
I think I've heard a spoken word of yours.
yea i was pretty good. i also wrote it.

@Pakistani Hand Cannon spits lava on the mic. holla at him if you tryna get bodied further.
Old 07-22-2020, 12:23 AM   #16
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
yea i was pretty good. i also wrote it.

@Pakistani Hand Cannon spits lava on the mic. holla at him if you tryna get bodied further.
I still maintain that this is Okay. Not bad.

If @Pakistani Hand Cannon wants to post a rap that's better. By all means. Please do,
Old 07-22-2020, 11:13 PM   #17
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

I think Ox was a little harsh on you...I'm no audio head so critique from me means nothin', thought it was aight though...def noticed you ran outta breath lol...gracias for linkin' fam.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 07:16 AM   #18
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

straight audio aids
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 09:56 PM   #19
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
straight audio aids
I'll take that as a compliment.
Very sick
Old 11-06-2020, 10:02 PM   #20
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Dang, Pharaoh you make a brotha wanna do an underground tape deck hiss fisher price recording high school collab. I think you potential my man in the nostaglik underground scene. Keep rocking bro!

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote