Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > 1-2 Punch League > 1-2 Archive

User Tag List

Old 01-22-2020, 04:27 PM   #1
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default 1-2 Week 2 MAG ft Sharp

WEEK 2: GETTING STARTED

WEEK 1 in REVIEW:

Despite no shows the league still was decent for the first week of any 1-2 season that hasn't been active in a while. People only really sign up & show when they perceive the league to be actively moving along w/ names in my experience. Also, a few muhfuckers.. (ouch, snitching) won't be let in the league. Anyway, we did get a couple cool battles out of all the b.s.. a few interesting bars to say the least. Most battles were actually sweeps in terms of votes.

PS: Apologies once again for the slow mag coming out... previews will be out soon & a Magcast w/ Sharp will also be out so stay tuned! Shouts out to @Incredible for stepping up & doing previews once again. I've decided to do a wrap-up review of week 1 battles instead of each battle.

If you haven't heard this Daylyt freestyle... check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvAArR14fno

BOTW

Allen Knight vs Habitat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habitat View Post
this bitch thinks he'll test me? shit'll get messy.. body parts be missin
before the Gravure pieces'll be laid out in public like a fucking art exhibit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
these bullets are a family affair...

ya crew must be Hymen cuz ya Deyjah ova wen im workin uzi's
18 shots & this faggots Harris ripped off bleedin worse than a virgin's pussy
Runner up:

Destroyer vs slechtq
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slechtq View Post
I'll kill him' while he's masked up. Fuck a disguise, I'll jump & hurt the guy.
Til blood is drippin out the cover like music to be murdered by.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
sound out my name. It means we all about to hear ur death rattle
While ur name points out what no one’s gonna do for u in this battle
Props to Adverse, FGR & Plot for getting it done last week. Solid drops from you three.

WTF bar of the week:

Aero vs Cred

Quote:
Ya girl dont eat ass passionately? She's a damn liar, tell her think of a man prior
Dawg, if she gets to reminescin' tents just know we've never been to a campfire
..... what?

Sinacogs corner
Quote:
I'm the sun from the manana'; the cut from the rhymes of karma; I killed a thousand warlords with runs from the nirvana; 'peace like islam' the sun is the nirvana!
I'm the pope from the isles of Jerusalem; you're a joke from the the nile(denial) of a foolish kid; you think you're 'CUTTING EDGE' but this anime samurai..couldn't make the cut with a katana!
How much can he cram to barely make it one bar w/ two different concepts that don't tie in or work...lol

Bitch of the week: Ouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
all good... i'll check that mag out right after this... you're a bitch for not admitting that you had me join without me saying I was though.

hopefully tommorow i'll be able to come up with a good punchline, but thats one day.

I'd all day rather do 30 lines against someone like blue bayou or whoever, and see which ones hit, and which ones miss on both sides and then vote.

I honestly feel like on this website though, that it wouldn't matter niggas got a camp and people who know me from a million years ago like diode uh oh booth.. well dead poet/massacre on here wouldn't fanboy on me if they thought I lost... you fags from other websites I feel like yo I think ouch beat him by a little but I still know other dude... vote - other dude

Power Rankings

Resin- Strong showings in tourneys & leagues. Usually champs any league he's in at some point. However, no showing is a risk. He was the champ two seasons ago also ( in which I fucked up a bar of mine lol)... Always fresh & creative w/ it. Look for him to champ this season.

Cashius- The Cash man, hate a black man. I kid.. but it's kinda funny he popped up w/ the whole @Flow thing going on the 1-2 Cypher surrounding the racial backlash of his bar. Eh? Idk, Cash has been a threat and has a good track record. I don't think most would be surprised if he champs & defends it multiple times. Dude always knows what works & knows what the voters look for every season. Never a bad bar from the guy even though I think he does better in reg battles. Still a top contender.

Blue Bayou- The most accountable & consistent battler there is probably. Always shows & is always moving that pen. I think similar to Destroyer he posts to the perceived skill of his opponent & sometimes cost him a battle or two. Otherwise if he is out for blood & not focused on RB too much he's equally a threat as the two gentleman above.

Habitat- Had the arguably best bar last week so deserves a spot here. We get a new one all the time so I think he may be the hungriest here. My only critique is that on NC it wouldn't hurt to vary his concept choice in the future assuming he takes an RB approach. Personals, disc references, humor ( and gunbars) etc all count over here more sometimes or just as well imo..

Flow/Destroyer - Only a week in & after seeing both bars I don't have much to rank these guys as of yet. Honestly, this spot could go to other people tbh Flow gets a nod for the recent drops in the cypher. Des had a fresh cool concept last wk but is yet to check in as of me writing this mag.

The Refresher: Throwback 1-2 Battles

Aero vs Schadenfreude
Quote:
Dweeb just wanna be seen, messing up screens when he talks
his constant bad reception is fucking up the views, antenna lead to a box.- Schadenfreude
Quote:
People feared Beyond, he was a one eyed BEAST

& now your next SC opponent will know not to confuse the two
When dog finds out you're not a monster - shows over, that's Scooby Doo- Aero
Pinot Grij vs Bash
Quote:
If Bash at a bar and a girl ask her friend to talk to this weird 'tard
You'll see that wingwoman vanish without a trace.. Amelia Earhart- Pinot
Quote:
You love your lady? Bitch please, showing affection is so weak.
Only time we wanna see your fingers interlock, is in a box dropping you 6 feet.- Bash
Neigh vs Destroyer
Quote:
Ya bitch thought Xmas came early - put my dick in a box to fuck her
The pull out gave that slut a fuzzy pink sock that could double as a stocking stuffer-Neighbor
Quote:
slice him up w/ demon speed, it's basic physics when I see him bleed
& then I simply make wav length shorter by increasing the frequency-Destroyer
Cashius vs Rayge
Quote:
You obviously don't get bitches off. Sex?...Believe me, this fucker is average
So we know...any bitch that Road Rage is ONLY screaming because of the traffic-Cashius
Quote:
Cash is gassed and madly overated, he'll die cos im ending my foes
so u aint Above The Rest & i'll give u a LOS.. plus u're too wack to join any of those-Rayge
Orc vs Barcotic
Quote:
Lars gave u a gift&& me n Hush unknowingly helpd u hide ya face
Doggg; It's pathetic how BOTH times you built a Positive Rep that shit was by mistake-Orc
Quote:
I'll aim between ur eyes n strike. if u happen to survive it, nice
u'll end up w/ a plate in ur head that doesn't come w/ 'chives to bite-Barcotic
THE LOOKOUT

Allen Knight - Had BOTW w/ Hab & even though he lost had a pretty creative bar that would have beaten most in the league. Watch as he'll be back up in the ranks.

Aero - Had a funny no show bar last week but this week I expect him to bring his A+ game for
Blue as it will be a battle. Both seem to be playing a strategic game at this point but all eyes are on it.

ALSO: There have been some crazy signups so far.. a few big names signed in & have battles up. More continue to sign in & i'm hoping show & vote. IMO.. it won't be till week 4 or 5 that leagues start to pick up anyway. It takes patience, building & a team.

WEEK 2 PREVIEWS:
[Sharp]

Ayo, this is fucking surreal tbh. Before I get into it, shoutout to Inf for kicking this off and staying on it. I wouldn't shut up last year about the community having the potential to be dope under the right circumstances and I think this could pop off into a solid season. Hope to join you all more consistently soon, but for now...

Blue 1-0 vs Aero 1-0
Inf gave us a good one here. I've wanted to see these two battle since a tag match fell through last year. I'm probably one of Aero's bigger fans, tbh. He can really get a lot done with some of the shortest bars out there. At his best, it's quick and lethal, but there's some serious risk of a corny miss. Against Blue, he'll need nothing short of his best. Blue's a HOF member, a vet as old as text itself, but has adapted and improved through the years like no other (and doesn't fucking stop). If he doesn't already have 20 KO punches written for Aer and is just deciding which one he likes the most, I'd be shocked. He tends to be at his best with longer verses that demand consistency, so you can't rule out a haymaker from Aero, but Blue's the kind of guy to find a completely new approach to any angle and he's certainly favored this week.

Blue: 65/35

Allen Knight 0-1 vs bleak 0-0
Dope. If both show up, its a possible botw. AK is coming off a loss due to some odd wording choices and you know he wants to set his record straight. bleak goes through some on and off periods of motivation but he's actually pretty creative. Especially recently, bleak's really come into his own style with some really unexpected approaches that work well. With two known characters, a creative personal take could be a game changer. I see Allen being more consistent with his angles, though. If he doesn't do anything too obvious like a fat bar he's the safe bet for sure.

Allen Knight: 60/40

Destroyer 1-0 vs Raptor 1-0
Raptor being Inno if I recall? Inno's a funny guy but it doesn't always translate well to text unless he has a personal angle. When he does, he can put together a clever bar. Des, though, can put a decent bar together under any circumstances. He has the occasional miss, but with an opponent who doesn't battle much and plenty of current events, I think he has all he needs.

Destroyer: 65/36

Habitat 1-0 vs Flow 1-0
These guys beat me to it. Go check it out.

Open for votes

Sinacog 0-1 vs slechtn 0-1
Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Sinacog. Text's man of the year 2019 and an early favorite for 2020, he has the most distinct style, bar none. Slecht's name pisses me off, but I don't hold it against him entirely. Based only on last week's bar, I can tell he's been at this awhile, but I would guess takes breaks because there wasn't anything particularly interesting in his bar. Not bad, but basic. He may be able to slide by the 'Cog God on mechanics alone, but if Sinacog put more effort into wordplay than his rhyming and flow, he'd probably win.

Sletch: 60/40

Adverse 1-0 vs FGR 1-0

Open for votes

theMunster 0-1 vs Plot 0-1
If someone posts anything tomorrow, they win.

Double NS: 0/0

Resin MIC 0-0 vs Meth 0-0
Sleeper pick for botw. These guys both have potential to drop a dope bar easily, and Resin especially has proven himself to be top-tier talent very recently. Meth has been active on RB, but I honestly haven't been keeping up with text at all so I don't know how he's been dropping. He's beaten quality texcees (and was a great tag partner... <3) but I can't remember the last time I saw him drop a bar. Regardless, it seems like every time I predicted against Resin he showed me up and then some, so, having learned my lesson, he's got a significant advantage here.

Resin: 70/30

Incredible 0-0 vs Ryno 0-0

Open for votes

Cashius 0-0 vs I got shine 0-0
Do I really need to explain this one?

I got shine: 130/-70

Ahriman 0-1 vs Exis 0-1
I don't know Ahriman. RB guy maybe? Exis will definitely show, which was enough to beat Ahriman last week. That said, Exis doesn't seem to have a battle style just yet so if it comes to votes, it could be close.

Exis: 60/40

Da Brayn Lord vs INF
I've typed out the phrase 'if Knuck shows' enough for one lifetime to know how it goes. He hit is 2020 quota last week, but I think this battle could've been a funny one.

Inf: 70/30

Last edited by Saint; 01-26-2020 at 01:43 AM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 04:42 PM   #2
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Nice one boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 04:49 PM   #3
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Good stuff. Thank you.
@INF what made you decide Aero v Blue?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 04:50 PM   #4
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Good stuff. Thank you.
@INF what made you decide Aero v Blue?
Try to setup matches that haven't happened in recent memory. The records matched of course too.
Old 01-22-2020, 08:06 PM   #5
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

@Incredible I have a prize to add to yours. More info in the mag.
Old 01-22-2020, 08:49 PM   #6
Habitat
Make my day

Battle Record: 8-6

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

Who tagged habitat sway thread in my last battle lol foh
Old 01-22-2020, 09:20 PM   #7
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habitat View Post
Who tagged habitat sway thread in my last battle lol foh
It was Allen Knight
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 09:25 PM   #8
Habitat
Make my day

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

It was 5-0 when I explained the word to Munster. Someone's salty
Old 01-23-2020, 03:07 AM   #9
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Do I not get another go...?
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 08:45 AM   #10
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Do I not get another go...?
Its up w/ a special stipulation. Post two not one line this time, lol
Old 01-23-2020, 08:47 AM   #11
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Gotcha lol...Sorry.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:03 PM   #12
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
I say nigga 80 times a day tbh...
Give him an accomplishment

Flow white people dont get to make the rules for everything in life, that word included. Don’t use it.
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 12:04 PM   #13
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Mag.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 06:44 PM   #14
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Mag.
Just waiting on previews.
Old 01-26-2020, 10:13 PM   #15
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
Just waiting on previews.
Done
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 11:13 PM   #16
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Dope mag
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 11:42 PM   #17
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Great job on the mag fellas, appreciate the mention as well. I know most of you guys have been at this forever and this just comes easily for you. I've been on forums a long time, but i know 1-2 is a whole different animal. If ever any of you older heads have any advice for me hit me with it, I'll happily take in any critique and work at it. I want to be in the conversation with some of you cats who are excellent at your craft, i want to make the power rankings this season. So seriously if y'all got advice let me know
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 01:18 AM   #18
slecht
Twitter: @ricanjq

Battle Record: 4-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

its not like saying

sleshed but with a hard T at the end
slecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 09:34 AM   #19
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

This league will be successful
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 09:36 AM   #20
Habitat
Make my day

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slechtq View Post
its not like saying

sleshed but with a hard T at the end
Most retarded name ever. It literally translates to bad. For why have you chosen this name