Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future
Default Garbage

Fucking monster of written rhymage, rotten, a Gremlin diving in aqua. Spitting fiery dollops. Try dripping dry of this lava when it sticks and binds. I’m splitting sides, no kidding, get ripped in five by the wattage I fit inside of these octaves. The sickest, grimiest, hocking meningitis and toxic shit I type in an office. Women whining to wash in my venom, wiping it off ‘em to lick it, like it, I’m awesome. Not living life like it’s hostage or spending time an imposter, I’m stripping mine of its posture, ain’t penning lines for a concert, ’cause getting signed ain’t a modern, wish, and I’ve become author. Mouthful of ink, brain-clouds on the brink of spilling, drowning in think. The villain, vowing to keep filling vowels with steam, thousand degree illin’, howitzer heat. Grimace, scowling, in deep feelings, astounding with speech. I’m a one man army, orally storming Normandy. Torching the norm with a form of morbid sorcery. Swarms of swords are orbiting, then, your body’s frozen stiff, resembling a thistle, or broken rose’s stem. It’s over. Hopelessness is your only hope, my pen’s a soulless ghost who’s known to float through print. I’m dope with potent scripts, and flow with smoking spit. My notes corrode and rip opposing foes to bits. A clone of Roman myths. Too cocky for modest praise. The proxy when God’s detained. I copied bubonic plague from Johnny Numonic’s brain, cropped it to solid state and dropped it upon this page. The novelist, solid snake moccasin, Dr. Strange, making consonant comets quake. So polished, I bottle flames and swallow with vodka, straight. Smog from this ganja strain caught me, I’m off in space, hauling Han out of Jabba’s place with a Jawa and John McClain. Drawing a comic take a saw to the raw of a models face. Accomplished, pompous, no pauses ’cause God, I’m great.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

The force is weak in you
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:27 PM   #3
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Comes off smooth, right? No forcing at all. Thanks.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:46 PM   #4
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Mouthful of ink, brain-clouds on the brink of spilling, drowning in think. The villain, vowing to keep filling vowels with steam, thousand degree illin’, howitzer heat. Grimace, scowling, in deep feelings, astounding with speech.
^^Dope.
Damn good piece man. From the mouthful of ink section onward this was dope as fuck. The opener didn't really catch my attention but I'm glad I kept reading. Very nice.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #5
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

Repost!! Fucker!!
Haha. This is like my all time favorite verse from you though. Worth a repost. Super sick. Basically the reason I try to rap the way I do now, haha. Ridiculous. Peep my latest
Old 09-11-2013, 10:41 PM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Doope. Solid snake mocassin ftw
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #7
Baron Mynd
PROVEN BITER

Baron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-level

copied bubonic plague from Johnny Numonic’s brain, cropped it to solid state and dropped it upon this page.

dopesauce.

you changed some of this though, right?
Baron Mynd is offline   Reply With Quote