User Tag List

Old 01-27-2014, 12:34 AM   #61
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

No one can do what Lux does which is what sets him apart. That being said though I don't know that's the style you want to run with in a battle setting with a bunch of idiots.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:37 AM   #62
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

I thought lux won regardless 2-1
Old 01-27-2014, 12:43 AM   #63
JonTheDon
Royalty Nigga

Battle Record: 0-3

JonTheDon is an unknown quantity at this point

Good ass battle think lux got it 2-1 but im a look at it again
Old 01-27-2014, 02:16 AM   #64
Evilgenius

Evilgenius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonTheDon View Post
Good ass battle think lux got it 2-1 but im a look at it again
ur name is gay as fuck, and ur a bitch too

and idk, hollow broke lux down completely... lux prolly wuda got boo'd if he went 2nd. hollows 3rd was godly
Evilgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:00 AM   #65
JonTheDon
Royalty Nigga

Battle Record: 0-3

JonTheDon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilgenius View Post
ur name is gay as fuck, and ur a bitch too

and idk, hollow broke lux down completely... lux prolly wuda got boo'd if he went 2nd. hollows 3rd was godly
N u r......... a nobody! So stfu u don't do anything here but look like a bitch hidden ur face in ya avay n u got the nerve 2 speak lmao hide urself like u hide ur face cuz u dont want that work
Old 01-27-2014, 05:02 AM   #66
Texcellence
7 were no shows

Battle Record: 0-11

Texcellence is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
I thought lux won regardless 2-1
I agree.

Hollow had some great moments but Lux was incredible. Despite Calicoes Dad being there I thought Lux's third was the best verse of the battle.
Texcellence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:47 AM   #67
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

i didn't even wanna see this matchup lol

chilla needs to rip somebody known so he can be that much closer to takin on lux

hitman?
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:01 AM   #68
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

Someone should make an "I'll get my coat" gif.

Even Lux knew he lost.
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:27 AM   #69
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Hollow with a 3-0
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:23 PM   #70
CymbiCort

Battle Record: 4-13

CymbiCort is on a distinguished road

Hitman vs hollow needs to happen asap now
CymbiCort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:10 PM   #71
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Hollow was mad over rated in his third he really didnt do or say much...he tried to many props. lux does the props at the begining so its ok.. hollow tried that shit during the battle. Plus the bars he did have that was good was some old school bars from early 2000's, only shit i seen lux use thats been done before was the hollow line itself

lux dropped knowledge and hollow kind of did what he usually does, drops subpar bars but hypes the crowd and fans up to get em amped to cover up his garbage

40 thousand for that battle wasnt worth it,,
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:34 PM   #72
Just C

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
Hollow was mad over rated in his third he really didnt do or say much...he tried to many props. lux does the props at the begining so its ok.. hollow tried that shit during the battle. Plus the bars he did have that was good was some old school bars from early 2000's, only shit i seen lux use thats been done before was the hollow line itself

lux dropped knowledge and hollow kind of did what he usually does, drops subpar bars but hypes the crowd and fans up to get em amped to cover up his garbage

40 thousand for that battle wasnt worth it,,
I thought Hollow flipped Luxs style completely on it's headand turned it back on him.

Lux looked like a bit of a bum by the end. He looked resigned and deflated. I thought Hollow sussed him.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:37 PM   #73
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
I thought Hollow flipped Luxs style completely on it's headand turned it back on him.

Lux looked like a bit of a bum by the end. He looked resigned and deflated. I thought Hollow sussed him.
with what though? I mean lux had 3 solid rounds. Hollow had some hits but definatly wasnt consistent. one bar would be fire then next would be "boo'able" thats always been my issue with hollow i think
Old 01-27-2014, 01:40 PM   #74
Just C

Quote:
with what though? I mean lux had 3 solid rounds. Hollow had some hits but definatly wasnt consistent. one bar would be fire then next would be "boo'able" thats always been my issue with hollow i think
Copy and pasted. Not tryna type all this again lol.

The preacher nobodys tryna hear preaching and judging others on his perch about how they lead their life, a life he never lived, getting his own personal lifes skeletons exposed and brought back down to earth.

Hollows bars and approach were more hitting and appropriate. I knew Lux was gonna do what he did because..Thats what he does. I just feel Hollow "did his homework" and capitalized on that. It's the perfect antidote and when done properly, it never fails to work.

Lux made that style work perfectly against Calicoe for a few reasons.

1 he just isn't as good as Hollow.

2 Lux had come out of retirement with a completely new style which took the views and judges by surprise and more importantly. Took Calicoe by surprise so he had no way to flip that moral high ground on him.

Hollow had enough time and footage to go off to prepare for that approach.

Though Lux's approach was mad predictable. He still had some shit and was entertaining, I thought his 2nd and 3rd rounds were good but Hollow just had his number, he had him sussed and knew how to use it to his advantage.

That whole Menace II Society shit. The preacher hotline. The Lux manerisms. The judging others on the life they lead out of ignorance because he's never been in their shoes. The whole cant go to the wake scheme. Him tryna give his opponents life lessons when he out selling boot leg CDs on the block. Him tryna daddy calicoe cause his old mans locked up, when all the time he "ditched" his own son.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:43 PM   #75
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a huge fan of the battle scene and don't have nearly the history of watching as you guys do but Hollow bringing up Lux's son while Lux was trying to preach ethered him, in my mind. Shit was almost hard to watch.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:43 PM   #76
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
Copy and pasted. Not tryna type all this again lol.

The preacher nobodys tryna hear preaching and judging others on his perch about how they lead their life, a life he never lived, getting his own personal lifes skeletons exposed and brought back down to earth.

Hollows bars and approach were more hitting and appropriate. I knew Lux was gonna do what he did because..Thats what he does. I just feel Hollow "did his homework" and capitalized on that. It's the perfect antidote and when done properly, it never fails to work.

Lux made that style work perfectly against Calicoe for a few reasons.

1 he just isn't as good as Hollow.

2 Lux had come out of retirement with a completely new style which took the views and judges by surprise and more importantly. Took Calicoe by surprise so he had no way to flip that moral high ground on him.

Hollow had enough time and footage to go off to prepare for that approach.

Though Lux's approach was mad predictable. He still had some shit and was entertaining, I thought his 2nd and 3rd rounds were good but Hollow just had his number, he had him sussed and knew how to use it to his advantage.

That whole Menace II Society shit. The preacher hotline. The Lux manerisms. The judging others on the life they lead out of ignorance because he's never been in their shoes. The whole cant go to the wake scheme. Him tryna give his opponents life lessons when he out selling boot leg CDs on the block. Him tryna daddy calicoe cause his old mans locked up, when all the time he "ditched" his own son.

I don't know man i still think hollow was hit and miss lol a battle is more then 12 bars, i thought while hollow hit hard ocne he failed the next and got boo'd a bit more then lux.

only thing I know for sure is neither performance imo was worth 40 thousand dollars rofl
Old 01-27-2014, 01:48 PM   #77
Just C

Quote:
I don't know man i still think hollow was hit and miss lol a battle is more then 12 bars, i thought while hollow hit hard ocne he failed the next and got boo'd a bit more then lux.

only thing I know for sure is neither performance imo was worth 40 thousand dollars rofl
lol ot was a bit more than 12 bars. That was his approach from the 2nd to the end of the third. It's all personal prefrence. I guess i just think battle rap has been begging for someone to Pull Lux's card 9When he battles) in terms of this whole "let me talk to you son" approach. And I think Hollow nailed it.

Agree it wasn't worth 40K. I still enjoyed it though.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:50 PM   #78
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Watching now.

Died with the Eddie Murphy pants. Hollow already on his way to the win.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:50 PM   #79
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Don Lennon got that
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:52 PM   #80
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor View Post
Don Lennon got that
what up fucker, hows the xbox one?