- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Why don't u just pay to get in the HOF like how u pay ppl to battle u
My nigga w/ the body bag

#meatwagon
Old 08-18-2013, 12:41 AM   #22
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

@Neighbor

I remember all 3 in their hay days respectively.

Ill battlers.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:42 AM   #23
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

its a new day in text cats need to get out of the shadows of the hensleys the resins n the butlers to be honest

dudes is doing big things in tourneys and as long as text lives back then and constantly get compared it isnt going to live now
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:45 AM   #24
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

I'm just sayin

I'm guilty of lobbying for my spot cuz I felt like I was puttin in work, but you never see the real respected legends fuckin w/ the politics of this shit

Not taking anything away from the guys that're HOF right now, but I think the bodies niggas catch should speak for themselves
Old 08-18-2013, 12:47 AM   #25
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor View Post
I'm just sayin

I'm guilty of lobbying for my spot cuz I felt like I was puttin in work, but you never see the real respected legends fuckin w/ the politics of this shit

Not taking anything away from the guys that're HOF right now, but I think the bodies niggas catch should speak for themselves
my honest opinion bro? u one of the top five to do it n the last few years

only reason id ever say no to u n i wont lie id say no, is because u no show the fuck out of shit..when u show u battle dope n win for the most part but u be known to no show important shit rofl thats why i wouldnt n probably havent seen ur name up for it yet tho i think at some point it was discussed
Old 08-18-2013, 12:49 AM   #26
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I was personally thinking that if Philly won the Classic(when it first started), that he should be considered for HOF because he woulda done it still on that undefeated streak.

Shit woulda been stupid.

Just a random thought..

Oh @God Of War ..I watched Me, Myself, & Irene & Liar Liar.. & Ace 1 in the past 2 days.. Jim Carrey is the fuckin' GOAT of comedy yo.. nigga's a fucking genius, dawg.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:50 AM   #27
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
I was personally thinking that if Philly won the Classic(when it first started), that he should be considered for HOF because he woulda done it still on that undefeated streak.

Shit woulda been stupid.

Just a random thought..

Oh @God Of War ..I watched Me, Myself, & Irene & Liar Liar.. & Ace 1 in the past 2 days.. Jim Carrey is the fuckin' GOAT of comedy yo.. nigga's a fucking genius, dawg.

right? that dudes such a g

lmao@when he fuck the cow up then later ont hey like "we found a cow almost dead"
Old 08-18-2013, 12:52 AM   #28
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

lmao then at the end the joint got a neck brace on just eatin grass & grillin' the camera like 'mooooooo' nigga.

lmfao that cow.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:54 AM   #29
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
lmao then at the end the joint got a neck brace on just eatin grass & grillin' the camera like 'mooooooo' nigga.

lmfao that cow.
lmao the cow should of got an award for being a scene stealer n shit
Old 08-18-2013, 12:56 AM   #30
Meth

Off topic

Strik when u wanna run fb
Old 08-18-2013, 12:57 AM   #31
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
my honest opinion bro? u one of the top five to do it n the last few years

only reason id ever say no to u n i wont lie id say no, is because u no show the fuck out of shit..when u show u battle dope n win for the most part but u be known to no show important shit rofl thats why i wouldnt n probably havent seen ur name up for it yet tho i think at some point it was discussed
I see what you're saying & I definitely agree w/ you 100%, I'm not even trying to make a case for myself

I've absolutely done that shit in the past & I think it was a mistake, but moving forward I'ma just show for my battles & try to put out the best material I can

@detour's thread just reminded me how much of a corny move that shit is
Old 08-18-2013, 01:00 AM   #32
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Prolly mid-late Sept @Meth

Why, what's good?
Old 08-18-2013, 01:03 AM   #33
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:

Why, what's good?
lmao yo is that the most asked question in the last few weeks?

"strik when u starting the fall brawl"
Old 08-18-2013, 01:05 AM   #34
Meth

Quote:

Why, what's good?
Nothing we just gotta plan around it
Old 08-18-2013, 01:06 AM   #35
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Who won the last one?
Old 08-18-2013, 01:12 AM   #36
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Beyond, by NS.

The whole rest of the tourney was dope tho.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:12 AM   #37
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Beyond, by NS.
lmfao
Old 08-18-2013, 01:13 AM   #38
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Oh yeah, I forgot GOW trolled him w/ that cockblock on his HOF spot hahaha
Old 08-18-2013, 01:14 AM   #39
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor View Post
Oh yeah, I forgot GOW trolled him w/ that cockblock on his HOF spot hahaha
lmfao LIES
Old 08-18-2013, 01:31 AM   #40
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

@God Of War

Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein are almost always voted as #1 and #2 on the top 10 greatest physicists of all time list by the top 100 physicists alive today. Both of them were born over 100 years ago, and yet their still considered the greatest, despite scientists today who are a lot smarter and talented, with accomplishments that include the Nobel Peace Prize award and the Fields Medal.

No one's trying to take away from your HOF status, but like Neighbor's saying, accomplishments and awards are meaningless when it comes to the Gods.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that I like apples.

Last edited by Mael; 08-18-2013 at 01:39 AM.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
canibus lost, follow ur destiny, human computer glitch, kotd tourettes coast, shut the entire fuck up, texted veritas for 3days