Old 09-12-2018, 12:15 PM   #121
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Yall niggas gay
Old 09-12-2018, 12:18 PM   #122
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
Do you normally bore people out of arguments or is it that you really believe you are posting on an enlightened level?
Do you generally deflect this hard, or only when it comes to answering questions on hypocritical mentalities?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:19 PM   #123
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
That was established.

What’s not established is whether or not you see the correlation between any racism or discrimination and the racism you feel so passionately against when it comes to your own color.
If this is a black people can be racist too schtick yeah they can but as I said I dont see any anti white bars so why dont we keep the same boundaries we've been having.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:25 PM   #124
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Amicably.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:32 PM   #125
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
If this is a black people can be racist too schtick yeah they can but as I said I dont see any anti white bars so why dont we keep the same boundaries we've been having.
It’s not a shtick. I’m not asking about black people being racist. It’s obvious that any race can be racist.

I’m asking if you personally see that racism toward any race is the same as racism against your race.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:36 PM   #126
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

that lean has really taken its toll of young neckholes brain
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:37 PM   #127
WRATH

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Being gay isn't a race faggot
Old 09-12-2018, 12:39 PM   #128
WRATH

Quote:
It’s not a shtick. I’m not asking about black people being racist. It’s obvious that any race can be racist.

I’m asking if you personally see that racism toward any race is the same as racism against your race.
I literally just said.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:44 PM   #129
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
I literally just said.
Where?
Old 09-12-2018, 12:47 PM   #130
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
You can’t continue in this craft with my blessing using that kind of discriminatory language. Homosexuals shouldn’t be subjected to your ignorant bigotry, and unless you can work out the logic of all racism and discrimination being equally hateful then I can’t give my blessing for you to be a continued member of humanity.

Educate or kill yourself.

For humanities sake.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:51 PM   #131
WRATH

There you go I'm a racist now and you are saved in everyone's eyes log out already.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:52 PM   #132
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
There you go I'm a racist now and you are saved in everyone's eyes log out already.
How old are you?

Never mind. I found it. Being this way at 30 years old might mean it's too late for you, but I'll chose to be optimistic about you coming around.

Read or listen to some Martin Luther King or something.

Last edited by dull boy; 09-12-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:07 PM   #133
WRATH

You are a beacon of knowledge.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:19 PM   #134
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Neither is being black, white or brown.

We are all 1 race with different ETHNIC BACKGROUNDS.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 01:19 PM   #135
WRATH

Quote:

You quoted my answer and still it wasn't comprehended. You a regular fucking Ben Shapiro ain't you boy.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:25 PM   #136
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
You quoted my answer and still it wasn't comprehended. You a regular fucking Ben Shapiro ain't you boy.
I didn't realize saying, 'being gay isn't a race faggot,' was in response to my question. I overestimated you.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:33 PM   #137
WRATH

Just like a white to distort the truth.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:37 PM   #138
WRATH

I said keep the boundaries. You want to still show me the error of my ways after I am the one who asked to not go racist so let's go your way let's be racist. You being the white savior of ignorant minorities why dont you tell me how I can do better then suggesting we don't allow racism I'm all ears
Old 09-12-2018, 01:39 PM   #139
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Just like a white to distort the truth.
I'm fascinated to hear your opinion on how I distorted truth.

Your stance on racism toward white people is well established now. So I'm glad we settled that.

Are you trolling, or can you not see the hypocrisy of your mentality? Even if you are just trolling, you're contributing to the same hatred you claim is inappropriate.

How do you justify that to yourself?
Old 09-12-2018, 01:43 PM   #140
WRATH

Ahahahaha broo I hate you so much.

On page 4-5 you are beating up black guys you called nigger and on page 7 your a hero of all people I cant stand you looool

Tags
corgi built whites only store, corgi hates abe lincoln, corgi lowkey klansmen, corgi plantation owner, corgi still says colored, corgi voted trump, corgi writes for cashius, corgi wrote kanye slave cmnt, corgis love black ppl - corgi, dull boy touches kids, iworkoutimworkingonmycorgi, ptt throat feature, telepathic corgi 2 rescue, wrath is being a real nigger