Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-29-2023, 01:13 PM   #241
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank View Post
I mean, it’s clearly Neighbor without me even having to look it up

same style as it ever was
TBF that was my first guess. For some reason I ignored Occum's Razor and thought it might possibly be someone else from older days.

Thanks for confirming. It's a nice verse.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 09:04 AM   #242
Quill

Quill is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
AJ, did you write this?
Or did someone else?
Be honest.

Did anyone peep this?
This is a song, people.
This was written by TGO on Raproyalty.
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 09:06 AM   #243
Quill

Quill is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
That's my written ''I LIVE WITH A MONSTER''..

TRUST ME..
No this was TGOs drop by the same title. It was a hall of famed piece on RR.
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 08:26 PM   #244
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
That's my written ''I LIVE WITH A MONSTER''..

TRUST ME..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill View Post
No this was TGOs drop by the same title. It was a hall of famed piece on RR.
Careful @Sinacog. Be fucking careful with these blatant lies... You remember (I will not mention his name) had to "Exit", for similar offenses...
You are annoying at times but SOMETIMES an asset to this community, and I would not like to see you banned. But you might be skirting the lines AJ...
Old 02-12-2023, 07:32 AM   #245
Pharaohs Army
Banned

@Sinacog...

I've got a couple (what I consider) good writtens from over a decade ago... '10 or '11...
But they aren't long-bar...
They're written/printed on paper...
I could whip 'em up... type fast... maybe use an alias and drop them for you and every1...but at this point I'm spamming and trolling more than u, so why bother?...I'll try to control myself
Old 03-29-2023, 06:05 PM   #246
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Neigh,
Quote:
Thanks for confirming. It's a nice verse.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 06:06 PM   #247
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

This Was/Is his idea of "control".
This is his idea of "control", because he only spammed for 2 months as opposed to all year,
Tried to stay positive on the feed
Tried to stay generic on the disses -from a GLASS HOUSE, LOL

Still en epic fail but yeah
Old 04-13-2023, 07:32 PM   #248
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Last edited by Sinacog; 04-26-2023 at 05:08 AM.
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 03:18 AM   #249
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
My despondent life moves with the waves of a dreary ocean, I bare emotions of a fish that’s lost his way
At constant times I drown in a place where there’s barely solace, while careless Seagulls guffaw at my fall in pain
My pumping ventricles are wished to be clogged by an Octopus, whose absorbent grungy tentacles yearn my earn
Yet the unpleasant Eel won’t even shock me shook, for this broken fish has no electrical current worth
And I’m besieged in vacancy, swimming the seas in atrophy, trying to have the strength of mighty sailing ships
But a cynical hermit crab designed my skeleton, which is why I’m mistook for a spineless Jellyfish
If only I’d had a blissful companion we swim the Atlantic, and stay together as engagement followed through
But with my miserable antics that mission's Titanic, the sea to me will forever be a space of solitude
It’s all in view, all this fish’s infinite limitations, if only you could see through the eyes I count with
I tried to get a definite reputation, but received the disgraceful stripes of clown fish
I’ve just been racing through life contesting aloof, hoping eventually in my gills, potency grew
Now my soul is in two and water’s reflecting my mood, I guess that's why this sorrowed ocean is blue..

And every night I wish the horizon; shed a light to where I’ll subside in
I wish to sever ties with Poseidon, and he’d end my life with his Trident...

I wish…

I wish a ship of oil, tipped and boiled on my scaly skin; I wish demented mortals, ripped and soiled both my tail and fins
I wish to end with this distress, in depths of an abyssal trench, I wish this fish had twist in nets, and finally submit to death!

I wish…

I wish a morbid band of sharks had embarked to drown my symphony,
I wish a swordfish stabbed my heart and the scars bled out in infamy…

But then I realize if I was granted all the wishes I said
I’d just be back where I started, sleeping with the fishes again…

Will I ever lift from this sorrow?

I’m swimming in the depths of depression with no way to set to ascension, as my mind’s spinning in a seeped whirlpool
Suddenly out the corner of my cornea, on the Ocean’s sandy floor in blood, I spot a lying Sea Turtle
I swam towards the sand that centered thee; he must have been a century, on how his shell’s design emerged
But his neck gashed by an enemy, and as a dying remedy, he whispered me his final words…

“Through the ups and downs of ocean waters, eventually you’ll find your way
No need to stop at frozen harbors, for in this sea we call life, the tide will change…

And you will Ascend Passed The Waves"

With that, his eyes began to slightly close, as his carcass slowly faded away
Now, with those words of wisdom, I’ll always remember to savor this day

1 year later

Now...

Now I look at a hurricane straight in the eye, and blind it with my bright complexion
I clear all the burning rain, grayest of skies, and move it when I fight deception
I’m in the right direction as the waters have settled; I’m passing marginal levels as the light’s reflection
My heights extended passed the mark of the devil, I’m leaving sharks with the pebbles as the night intended
My flight’s ascended, as I’m elevating the softest, no more warring scenes of contemplating the hardships
I’ll pass the ninth dimension, reach into the sea and make a so serene constellation of starfish
Now I’m one like a group of sea lions, as the aurora borealis has my mind enchanted
I’m so high with peace I’ll seek Sirens, to form an alluring exploring voyage to find Atlantis
Now there’s no holding catalyst, and no more hazardous frantic bliss
Now my only passing wish, is all see the light without an Angler fish
That there’s hope to the pain and the strife, it's all in the changing tides
Take the past and ocean wave it goodbye, now alas you will elevate your life...

To Greater Heights.

And Ascend Passed the Waters to paradise.
Reading the first 2 lines of that made me a homosexual
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 11:33 AM   #250
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ THE MENACE vs. CHARRON

CHARRON THE DEMON!?? MORE LIKE CHAROON THE SEMON. demon semon#SINI
you're nothing you're something..you're something..

I'll always be one step ahead like rass kass to chino xl#GETIT
SERENE MY NEXT TAIL.. you couldn't ''hit it'' with a punching bag

I'm onyx stature..bubonic rapture
you're bubonic rapture.. breaking your onyx stature

I'm the MOON
I'm the SUN

CHARRON --

I'm the king of the dot!./#PERIOD
Old 04-15-2023, 11:54 AM   #251
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
AJ THE MENACE vs. CHARRON

CHARRON THE DEMON!?? MORE LIKE CHAROON THE SEMON. demon semon#SINI
you're nothing you're something..you're something..

I'll always be one step ahead like rass kass to chino xl#GETIT
SERENE MY NEXT TAIL.. you couldn't ''hit it'' with a punching bag

I'm onyx stature..bubonic rapture
you're bubonic rapture.. breaking your onyx stature

I'm the MOON
I'm the SUN

CHARRON --

I'm the king of the dot!./#PERIOD
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=154092
~
Old 04-15-2023, 01:02 PM   #252
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

IS FRANK METTS A LADY NOW SOMEONE PLEASE I CANT TAKE THIS SUSPENSE
Old 04-15-2023, 01:07 PM   #253
kungfugrip

Sinacog, hello, respects, I hear nothing but good things. Sorry to interrupt your thread But I need to know.
Old 04-15-2023, 02:02 PM   #254
Sinnercog

Sinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant futureSinnercog has a brilliant future

stfu Canada
Sinnercog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 05:17 PM   #255
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinnercog View Post
stfu Canada
Don't bark up the wrong Evergreen tree
Old 04-15-2023, 05:59 PM   #256
kungfugrip

Quote:
Careful @Sinacog. Be fucking careful with these blatant lies... You remember (I will not mention his name) had to "Exit", for similar offenses...
You are annoying at times but SOMETIMES an asset to this community, and I would not like to see you banned. But you might be skirting the lines AJ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
This Was/Is his idea of "control".
This is his idea of "control", because he only spammed for 2 months as opposed to all year,
Tried to stay positive on the feed
Tried to stay generic on the disses -from a GLASS HOUSE, LOL

Still en epic fail but yeah
You know what they always say, those in glass houses shouldn't jerk off all the time
Old 04-21-2023, 09:11 PM   #257
emcee squared
Banned

@Sinacog
i still got 'doze two 2011 writtens/songs.

ttys AJ don't playjerize.
Old 04-23-2023, 05:31 AM   #258
Sinacog
Satan

Default Topical

Cutlasses eyes the storm from the in the hinges of the mighty deep
Eyes were deep, might of fleece; tight as jeans from the eyes of shiek
I exited the spaceship, when rage rips; a thousand tornadoes vortexed
Cortex, was my name against the win(d) Kevorkian is calling in
I am Cortex, vortex -- the conniving young soul killing demons and devils
Semon is reveled; as I traveled to Hell, and locked horns with the devil
I am a immortal being; my formula was the time traveling of a person
I realized it could not be done, so I reality warped to Hell; and started curses
I am the night/knight in shinning armor; amore of a seventh seal
Reverend yield; for it is me; blessings and prayers; destiny's savior
I am THE MESSIAH, a pariah priests worst nightmare; light flares
Tight heirs/airs from the hinges of a min(d) that I reality warped in time
For I am the throne; I captured the castle by defeating the dragon
The teeth from the dragon was eating by the savages from the leagues of what's lavish
I am undefeatable, so as I take my sword to Yahweh.
I'll make sure that this world hasn't seen it's last day.
Old 04-23-2023, 12:15 PM   #259
emcee squared
Banned

Default Audio Link for AJ - by 12:45 PM USA ET - 1 Skim - 1 Read - 1 Take - Sinacaog feat. emcee squared - Eye of the Storm Topical

@Sinacog
Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Leaves View Post
Topical – Eye of the Storm (Sinacog feat. Pharaohs Army) – MORNING/AFTERNOON PRACTICE (whack faggits)
Cortex, was my name against the win(d); Kevorkian is calling in!!
I am Cortex, vortex -- the conniving young soul killing demons and devils
SeRrmon is reveled; as I traveled to Hell, and locked horns with the devil
Iaman Immortal being; [4]myFormula was the TimeTraveling of a person
:realized it could not be done – so i froze myThoghTsWarpd2Hell & started curses
I am the night/knight in shining armor; a-Morei ofa seventh seal
Reverend yield; 4It is me; Blessings and Prayers;
…destiny's savior,, For I aM the meSSiah, a pariah priests worst nightmare
,light flares
Distract Road Crews & Murder First Responders - when we TYPE HEARE
Fight Heirz |Who Stole My Family Crest…THEIVING PAGANZ!!!!
The Throne is Mine:: I captured the castle by defeating the dragon
The LEAGUES r all BASIC –my loozingVers(s RAVAGE
UndeFeatable: - eating u savages n teaming-Egyptians bcuz (tha)‘BAYOU is AVG’~ ;-)
This world has not seen it’s last day; for Eye
shall take my Sword to Yahweh -- swingTO’Wrds’s MIND
[h]'e- ReWard me w/the realistic ability-ta Warp Time
…Solitary ConfINEmn[my]punishment: for-
-horrible crimez.
-Sinacog feat. Pharaohs Army [@HOL: <+/->20min **EDIT**]
@emcee squared audio Deadline: 12:45 USA ET
~
Old 04-23-2023, 12:51 PM   #260
emcee squared
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Leaves View Post
@emcee squared audio Deadline: 12:45 USA ET
~
Do you think I'm fucking here to work by/ Hit YOUR FUCKING DEADLINES??!!! Fucking around with Sinacog TopicalSpamz from his 2021 early morning anime'&text BINGGE....u ffkffkmnfg @Unfukwitable "amateur editor"?, @House of Leaves:::
Wit-waz rite gtfo Bout timeya leave
I WORK ON MY
myyyyy deadlines & sked.
Budddy...
Oll Ego'LESS #tTWoooo "Ed."
Like a Horse Face Pig Face"Dad" like zeplf w/'is Porky-pig.~;-)

I AM BUSY 'O'PHILO-THRAMPICK H.O.L.
i am the h o f ; U R[like-faraz]tha Gay as Hell

I'm working on executing some serious shit HOL. My time is not your or pharaoh's business... NOR is an 11Am alert warning for sleep necessary on the Lars Brit-Multi-Audio thread.
Hence
My own audio Deadline @ 2 -2:15 PM USA ET.
[I GET A 15 MINUTE WINDOW - u demanding fuck. Leave me alone. Right Witty?]
To the "schedule" thing one more time HOL
Nice, funny harmless joke on @Blue Bayou ther in ur sinacog 20min *edit.
I'M TOO BUSY TROLING SINACOG'S ARVCH1VE ACTIVITY AND ACCIDENTALLY 1-TAKED BLUE'Z RIDIIICULOUS 2019 SEMI -final L VS RESIN.....
While you take a potshot, and pharaohs mocks his runner-ups....I'LL CASUALLLLLLLYH RAAAANDOMLY (SORRY VETS ILL CHECK MORE SOON, OF THE ARCHS...THE OLDDER goodstuff) Yeah randomly 'NAIL' the dude my 2 Non-Confident personas happent to be "riding" riiiiiight @sral @Diablo @Sandra.....AAAAAAAAnd aero...
we all know

anyway Now it's more like a harder 2:15 PM on that leeway. @bombArd. 'Stfu'. Let's all be busy like me, HoL.
~
**RMX alternate beat...for ME... Mr. Editor...... NOT for You...go edit something.
https://soundcloud.com/iammaesic/bab.../s-rjMLvd6k9KX

Last edited by emcee squared; 04-23-2023 at 01:02 PM. Reason: **