Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future
Default A Deadman's Spitz- SCAR'S RECLUSE

You see,

Scar sullied the circle of life with his hyena pack's vagrant ellipse
Sunshine hides - its guise is of a pagan eclipse
Look beyond parental doting to where Satan exists
in algorhythmic form that not even the Matrix resists
as Agent Smith's throne morphs into where Damien sits
Center stool, alpha swag, bitches beggin' for dick
Alzheimers jargon strokes peeling paint from her lips
Trinity...nebuchadnezzar Neo, Morpheus schizo chrome
Olympic feat: obelisk of Theodosius' hippodrome
even leaders are led, son, and his was by the will of Rome...
Y'all softer than pillow foam, I soul flow sketch with the lead
extract beautiful memories from homeless wretches I've fed
black hole journey, honestly didn't stretch to my death
but time travelled - the colors added a edge to my breath
Testaments read: "SPITZ is right, science speaks from the foulest chest
Black holes aren't killers - I went in and met the tootsie roll owl instead
not as insidious as gay werewolf howling gets."
Keep living - money, women, sour burning in white owls and techs
Sexual energy transmutation, cursing ink quill on the prowl for sex
Rorschac blot...
a picture of me - maniacal laugh, throwing in the towel in jest

powder inject, for an hour or less. spoon & a rope
cubic zirconium, half human half opiate. super lucid approach
lucy looser than most. this floozy knew she provoked
a mutant, mutilant, gross - grotesque, illusory notes
used to indulge my psyche using beautiful quotes
wrote em down. computers broke when i tried viewing the post
so fuck it, flying higher than jet fuselage coasts
first-classy as a motherfucker, usually coach
i'm truly a hoax. juxtaposing inconclusive and final
our music is tribal. hip-hop will see it's future in vinyl
we all revolve according to the usual cycle
but every human is vital. there is no group in survival
there are no idols. only animals are better than you
watch me prove it, holding circumstantial evidence true
spiteful, angry, paranoid. i'm negative, blue
forgot who i was writing as a testament to
maybe GG Allin. Joseph Stalin. Eminem, Wu
rocking letterman jackets over my skeleton suit
i'll be here for years to complement your wretched abuse
log on to change your brain into a vegetable / fruit
now take a sec to recoup,
as New York Spitz a ball of phlegm in your soup
i'll crescendo to an ending point. is death a recluse?

Old 07-12-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I am convinced you are an evil genius, prolly filled with a demon. shame. but game respects game.

what was cool about this piece is that it is two seperate sytles that are both profoundly you. I don't know if that makes sense, but it is noteworthy.

your conceptual choice, your word choice, and your imagery are top notch. you flow was stupendous on the second part. I liked the first part better tbh.

Black holes aren't killers - I went in and met the tootsie roll owl instead
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #3
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

this was raw as fuck, will be back with feed and a proper breakdown later
Old 07-12-2013, 02:45 PM   #4
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

252 views already. wtf

WE FAMOUS
Old 07-12-2013, 03:34 PM   #5
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

This was a wondrous collage of Mufasa's last breath mixed with the incident of estrangement, fear, and shock felt by Simba after his father's murder as the stampede's dust settled. The verse stands as a gigantic monument to the Timon and Pumba's Nietzschean stance on life; akuna matata. This celebration of life, this "everlasting yes" is a telling contrast to the scarring (U C WHAT I DID THERE) incident just days before. Fading back into consciousness, the beaten but not yet defeated prince is forced to eat worms with the jolly duo to survive. Clearly these worms are a symbol - an archetype which symbolizes the weakness, degradation and filth which Simba is trying to escape. As we progress to the second verse, it is clear that Simba's childhood friend has grown into a beautiful lioness, ravaged daily in orgies with scar and Simba's mother. As they roll down the hill of memories, the lioness emerges on top, symbolizing Simba's emasculated aura and his suppressed masculine urge to slay his father's murderer. As we return to the chosen land, Black gracefully poses the question: where in limbo is scar hiding? If the abyss has been altered for a more Dantean reality, is Scar seething, wating in the castle of limbo with the great kings of men? Biding his time, looking skywards to that bleak morose gray white black blood sky, merging with the dominant color to look red as henna. As a spider's silk drops, Scar attempts to climb, and unlike aesop's fable this time it may not be in vain. The world is a beautiful symphony of logic and illogic, and it culminates in a burst of Heyna cynicism and the fires of Simba's urge to victory.
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:48 PM   #6
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Great piece.

Posting from my phone so quotes aren't possible. By NYC I liked your opener; when you went with the same scheme for a third and eventual fourth line I thought it would be a bit bland but the way you worded the fourth line (matrix resists) plus the quasi multi agent Smith's was nice. Didn't like the center stool line. Felt really generic, like color by numbers braggadacio. The following line, though, was my favorite from your verse. Also liked the wretches I've fed line and thought the 'owls and techs' scheme was the standout.

Black killed it. Gets old saying. Drop a shit verse sometime. Just to keep people on their toes. Illusory notes/beautiful quotes/viewing the post triplet was the MVP of the piece. GG Allin! Fun reference for the tikes. Super lucid, bro.

What a swell collabo
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #7
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

trolololololol uopppppppppppppppppp

Last edited by NYCSPITZ; 07-14-2013 at 10:59 PM.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:59 PM   #8
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

uppin.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:24 AM   #9
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Ok so we started off this piece with a lion king reference and it wasn't a meta it was to be taken literally... LOL

*looks at title* .... Oh okay maybe it ties in *keeps reading*

Look beyond parental doting to where Satan exists
in algorhythmic form that not even the Matrix resists
as Agent Smith's throne morphs into where Damien sits

this was pretty fluid, pieced together well

you have good and constant use of alliteration which makes it appear as a poetic drop of sorts
i'm truly a hoax. juxtaposing inconclusive and final
our music is tribal. hip-hop will see it's future in vinyl

this was dope, set up included

this piece definitely has direction. the execution was good. this was cool for a short drop. you use death in this to mean a physical death but then also an end to old ways. personified death.. I don't know that the is death a recluse ever got answered or was adequately painted in this.. good job and keep writing
Old 07-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #10
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

thanks pal
Old 07-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #11
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

lol yawl fellas had fun with this one.

Y'all softer than pillow foam, I soul flow sketch with the lead
extract beautiful memories from homeless wretches I've fed
black hole journey, honestly didn't stretch to my death
but time travelled - the colors added a edge to my breath
^Wasn't feeling the opening sequence much because it wreaked of braggatrollio, but this part was s!ck.

Black, you went the fluck in with this rhyme scheme:

a mutant, mutilant, gross - grotesque, illusory notes
used to indulge my psyche using beautiful quotes
wrote em down. computers broke when i tried viewing the post
^yeah

In light of the recent Albus Dumbledore failias, this was like a Bertie Botts Every Flavor Bean special edition: sorcerer's rendition of the braggadocio clinic. Both got your hits in. Nobody hit the canvas. Lyrics were had. Seats were filled.

Keeps were doing you's
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:09 AM   #12
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future

Favorite one-liners from each; " but every human is vital. there is no group in survival" - self actualization and anarchy, good combination. Enjoyed it's two follow up lines as well the nihilism stuff is always good. From NYCSPITZ liked the "Testaments reads" line and also enjoyed the wolf-man dream reference.
zygote is offline   Reply With Quote