Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-27-2014, 04:54 PM   #21
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Please don't kill your dog,
He's one of the things I thought about. To answer v's question though. I've thought about lots of things.

Not gonna incriminate myself and say what, but I've been thinking about doing things to other people as well as myself. Now that's it's available It's very easy and it scares me.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:05 PM   #22
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Please call me phil. For real.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:12 PM   #23
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Flashbacks of submarine life are in the form of panic attacks triggered by noise.

But smart asses know best. Right?
It was a lighthearted joke refrencing a 90s flick staring sean connery and your sea fearing past. No need to be a dick
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:16 PM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i hear you BW

dont shoot yourself and don't rob anybody/establishments
Old 12-27-2014, 05:18 PM   #25
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
It was a lighthearted joke refrencing a 90s flick staring sean connery and your sea fearing past. No need to be a dick
i know the reference. this isn't a joke though. no need to be a dick is the perfect thing for you suggest to me, as i take your particular response as though it comes from a dick's perspective.

misunderstanding is the heart of conflict...so i have no grudge with you, but i'm not really feeling that funny or sarcastic shit right now. if that's how you're naturally gonna respond, then don't.

Chill Phil

Old 12-27-2014, 06:03 PM   #26
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Well don't own one if you're gonna be weird about it.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:13 PM   #27
Yao King

Battle Record: 0-2

Yao King is an unknown quantity at this point

@Phil I'd also recommend u don't get drunk around it until you're used to it
Yao King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:26 PM   #28
Shank
San La Muerte

Battle Record: 1-3

Champed
- BITER OF THE YEAR 2015

Shank Shank Shank Shank Shank Shank Shank Shank Shank Shank Shank

loool wtf at a grown man begging another grown man to call him...
Shank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:29 PM   #29
Yao King

Battle Record: 0-2

Yao King is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shank View Post
loool wtf at a grown man begging another grown man to call him...
He has done this to everyone. Some, have actually called him though.
Yao King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:44 PM   #30
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
He's one of the things I thought about. To answer v's question though. I've thought about lots of things.

Not gonna incriminate myself and say what, but I've been thinking about doing things to other people as well as myself. Now that's it's available It's very easy and it scares me.

The good thing here is that you are actually talking about it. People who dwell on those thoughts and are unwilling to talk about them are the ones who stand the least chance of coming to terms with their real selves.

The mind does weird things, real talk. Ever heard of mothers that get postpartum despression? Their mind will think up some crazy shit about hurting their own child, even though they never would.

Sounds like having the gun has your mind racing, most people want a gun to keep their mind at ease... having a gun makes you more nervous. There is nothing odd about how you're feeling. I respect you more for how you feel than I do these faggots riding around with loaded guns pretending they are in some action/gangsta movie.

this is why I say don't name guns and don't run around flashing them and shit, guns are to be treated with safety and respect. Don't be that cat to end a nigga or yourself on some accidental shit, ya feel?

Stay up, Phil. Props on being real with us about it bro.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:59 PM   #31
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

:(

I was kidding with the picture, Phil. Be cool, man.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:37 PM   #32
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
The good thing here is that you are actually talking about it. People who dwell on those thoughts and are unwilling to talk about them are the ones who stand the least chance of coming to terms with their real selves.

The mind does weird things, real talk. Ever heard of mothers that get postpartum despression? Their mind will think up some crazy shit about hurting their own child, even though they never would.

Sounds like having the gun has your mind racing, most people want a gun to keep their mind at ease... having a gun makes you more nervous. There is nothing odd about how you're feeling. I respect you more for how you feel than I do these faggots riding around with loaded guns pretending they are in some action/gangsta movie.

this is why I say don't name guns and don't run around flashing them and shit, guns are to be treated with safety and respect. Don't be that cat to end a nigga or yourself on some accidental shit, ya feel?

Stay up, Phil. Props on being real with us about it bro.
word man...thanks for this

Chill Phil

Old 12-27-2014, 07:47 PM   #33
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

[QUOTE=Shank;457363]loool wtf at a grown man begging another grown man to call him...[/QUO

Just trying to help him. I deal with this on almost a daily basis. folks sometimes just need someone to talk to. If he chooses the board and that works then all is good.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 12-27-2014, 07:55 PM   #34
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Oh and I don't recommended drinking if you are feeling this way as it will only exacerbate what you wish to alleviate.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:20 PM   #35
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen King View Post
LOLOL

I AMMMMMMMMMMMM

IN A WOOOOOOOOOOORLD OF SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

repped

but yo Phil. be the rock.

you cant be moved.

smell what the rock is cooking.

Last edited by El Muffin; 12-27-2014 at 08:23 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:25 PM   #36
Half Wit It
Nalyubuites

Battle Record: 1-2

Half Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant futureHalf Wit It has a brilliant future

Bro, its not that serious...
Barring you may have military affiliation..there's a lot of guns in circulation.
You're a grown man at the end of the day.
We all have urges.
Contain them.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:26 PM   #37
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Stoicism. Embrace it.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:43 PM   #38
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Kill Veritas with it
~RustyGunZ~ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:45 PM   #39
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Wit It View Post
Bro, its not that serious...
Barring you may have military affiliation..there's a lot of guns in circulation.
You're a grown man at the end of the day.
We all have urges.
Contain them.
Uhhh no?

If you have 'urges' get rid of the fucking weapon.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:08 PM   #40
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

shoot @Dancake in his motherfucking gay ass inspired by jay cutler haircut

Tags
foxes killed tupac and biggie, kill yourself faggot