Old 12-20-2018, 11:35 AM   #41
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

V has been defeated by me whenever we debated. There is no need to present FALSEHOODS in order to goad DB into engaging you in a literal debate over nothing.
Old 12-20-2018, 11:38 AM   #42
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Jim please. Continue your jestering elsewhere.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 11:38 AM   #43
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Fascinating.
It really just is.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 12-20-2018, 11:42 AM   #44
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I honestly don’t find v to be all that sharp. At all. His game is obvious, and admittedly it’s effective, but only in the way saying, ‘I know you, but what am I?’ He labels my general disinterest and realization of his endless trolling arguments as skittishness either because he’s not perceptive enough to see this, or doesn’t want to acknowledge it because it would undermine his goal.

Either way. V is a troll that’s fun to poke with a stick.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 11:53 AM   #45
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I honestly don’t find v to be all that sharp. At all. His game is obvious, and admittedly it’s effective, but only in the way saying, ‘I know you, but what am I?’ He labels my general disinterest and realization of his endless trolling arguments as skittishness either because he’s not perceptive enough to see this, or doesn’t want to acknowledge it because it would undermine his goal.

Not at all. Your “general disinterest” is a front. It is disingenuous.

My endless trolling arguments are anything but. I am always attacked first and simply slowly grind my opponent to ash and dust to try and make them better people and subsequently more of a challenge to me so that they can make me better.

Of course I am not that sharp right? I am rather dull aren’t i? You continually say that. So it must be true? This is one of your three main fails. God forbid I am right and you actually have to be honest with yourself and the fact that your life hasn’t turned out the way you planned it. Of course you just be the smartest and this is all just sooooo below you.

Yet, as soon as you finally decided to venture into the discussion board you started slowly attacking me. Ha! How long have you been watching me? How many years. Pathetic. I know you better than you know yourself and you know that and it grinds at you.

But good news. I do not want any beef. Just sincere good will. Call me. Let us converse. Stop all this Tom foolery here. 601 917 3913
Old 12-20-2018, 11:56 AM   #46
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
God forbid I am right and you actually have to be honest with yourself and the fact that your life hasn’t turned out the way you planned it. Of course you just be the smartest and this is all just sooooo below you.

How long have you been watching me? How many years. Pathetic. I know you better than you know yourself and you know that and it grinds at you.
Old 12-20-2018, 11:57 AM   #47
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Pathetic response x2

Confront me. Confront yourself. Stop the games
Old 12-20-2018, 11:58 AM   #48
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:

Old 12-20-2018, 12:02 PM   #49
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Look at you right now. Just tap out.

Pathetic x3

Or call me and get to know me and stop trying to prove yourself to me.

601 917 3913
Old 12-20-2018, 12:07 PM   #50
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
I honestly don’t find v to be all that sharp. At all. His game is obvious. V is a troll that’s fun to poke with a stick.
Old 12-20-2018, 12:07 PM   #51
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

is this u making a point v? "call me?" are u really making points or are u just looking for a friend to talk to
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 12:07 PM   #52
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Now hit him with a movie clip
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 12:09 PM   #53
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

V all the posts you’ve made in the thread are pathetic x7. Give up.

I’m the best at being humbly egomaniacal. You are not good.

This is gospel. I can prove it by saying it’s true.
Old 12-20-2018, 12:11 PM   #54
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualm View Post
is this u making a point v? "call me?" are u really making points or are u just looking for a friend to talk to
I am always looking for good conversation and getting to know people. So yes.
Old 12-20-2018, 12:12 PM   #55
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
V all the posts you’ve made in the thread are pathetic x7. Give up.

I’m the best at being humbly egomaniacal. You are not good.

This is gospel. I can prove it by saying it’s true.
Projection.

You are not original. You are not unique. You are not special. You are boring. Engage with me or call me or tap.

Choose.
Old 12-20-2018, 12:13 PM   #56
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Projection.

You are not original. You are not unique. You are not special. You are boring.
Old 12-20-2018, 12:14 PM   #57
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Is this the next level yet or has soon not come?
Old 12-20-2018, 12:15 PM   #58
veritas
HALL OF FAME

You know what the next level is but you are too afraid.
Old 12-20-2018, 12:18 PM   #59
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
You know what the next level is but you are too afraid.
Define presumption.
Old 12-20-2018, 12:20 PM   #60
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Yes....perhaps I gave you too much credit. I am just trying to build you up as a worthy opponent. Forgive me. I should have known better.

The next level is when you and I become cools but that requires you calling me. Which you won’t because of fear.

Tags
db wants his db in v, let this die, why is this a thread faggot