Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2016, 02:01 AM   #181
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
All people have racial biases. Those racial biases become more dangerous in the hands of government-empowered killers.
By ur logic white people should police white neighborhoods and black people should police black neighborhoods. So ur an advocate for segregation?
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 05:50 AM   #182
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
No v, i am not blaming you in particular, although your second statement proves that the mindset of white americans is that it is unequivocally black peoples fault. You speak matter-of-factly when you dont have all the facts yourself. You argue police lives matter with black lives matter quotables, which is why people are split now. You have already chosen a life over another.

You do not know oppression and should not speak on it unless you have a solution that results in unity.

Glad that you simmered down. So no...I was just using your own type of logic against you. The stats are stats. Not an opinion. You say that *we need to stop killing yall* ok fine. But what about the fact that statistically black men kill black men at a much higher rate than anyone else. Real talk. This has nothing to do with race for me. I want star trek. The best man for the job regardless if they white black alien whatever. You are trying to spin my words but you cant. I hope you see my very clear words here about my stance and you see how wrong you are.

This ties in because one of the first steps is that white people have to be able to speak about black peoples lives. If we want things to get better.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 05:54 AM   #183
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker oats View Post
@veritas your dedication to mischaracterizing arguments is strong here, and I commend you for it. The way you "summed up" my argument is so wildly off-base that you're either that dumb or that committed to the corner you've backed yourself into. The ego is strong.

I didn't mistake the premise, just pointed out that you saying the police would "one day become militarized" is dumb because it already has. And yes, the military and police should play different roles. You're playing a basic "all or nothing" rhetorical game here, which is why 90% of your responses are questions that completely misrepresent the arguments you're quoting. Or, if I were you, I'd just say:

Sooooooo, racism doesn't exist right? Soooooo police officers are incapable of wrong now? Sooooo what you're saying is nothing in life could possibly interconnected with other things, fair?

Notice how I sounded authoritative while simultaneously completely missing the point at all levels? Trust that your schtick is noted and you're fooling no one. Do pray for yourself, V. I fear you have been consumed by your desires. This country needs people like you to change. Arise from the ashes of your former self and exceed the limitations of your narrow worldview. Fair?
Lol wut? That convoluted discourse I would expect from destroyer but not you. Your argument about my argument is not only wrong but far from the point I am making.

No duh that the police is already militarized. These events keep that process moving forward and thus these events fuel the agenda. Read my first posts silly. Don't talk to me about ego when your mind has been consumed with trying to bend my intellect to your will by accusing me of not making a point I already made. Silly.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-11-2016, 06:58 AM   #184
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

don't be obtuse, @veritas. I was commenting on your several incorrect rephrasing of arguments in here instead of addressing them. it's lazy and self-serving. let go of the ego.

the idea that further militarization will happen because of this type of stuff is historically inaccurate, since it started long before Black Lives Matters was a thing, and never showed any signs of stopping or slowing down. Your arguments are lazy attempts at low-hanging fruit. The idea that it's weird to hold people who are paid through tax dollars to a higher standard than criminals and gangs deserves no recognition; it's stupid on the face. Nobody denies black-on-black crime, but the issue here is police brutality that disproportionately affects minorities. Gang violence and the like is not pertinent to that discussion, especially since a great deal of effort across the country has gone towards addressing those problems, whereas large demographics (mainly conservative whites) refuse to consider that police brutality is even an issue to begin with.

yes, killing cops is bad, but it is not a mutually exclusive belief to think that cops killing civilians is also bad.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:08 AM   #185
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Who said it was bro? Not me? I think you should adress the opposite with people like greed who said the dallas shooter was not a racist...but if he was it was only cuz he was oppressed. Or that whites need to stop killing blacks when blacks kill blacks and whites far more than white cops kill blacks. See?

My penultimate point was that all these shootings riots etc will lead to martial law and that would be ideal for the agenda. You speak of ego then presume I need to arise like a phoenix from your missing me with convoluted logic and assumptions about my personal beliefs. Look at you go!
Old 07-11-2016, 07:51 AM   #186
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

you're obfuscating the issue of police brutality with extraneous info about other stuff. is the other stuff worth talking about separately? sure. but it has nothing to do with police killing black people on a regular basis. don't know how else I can say this. the very fact that you continue to compare police actions and that of criminal murderers etc is exactly why it's a problem. only difference is, my taxes don't pay the salaries of gang members, and nobody denies that those issues are serious problems. just repeating myself now. if you don't get it by now, not sure what else it will take.

.......ego. arise from out of its shadow that consumes your mind. believe in yourself, you can do it. I'm here to help. become your potential, V!
Old 07-11-2016, 08:05 AM   #187
veritas
HALL OF FAME

How regular is regular?
What if the gang members are on wellfare?
There is no difference between police killing blacks and the fbi investigating a politician...but there is a difference between white cops killing blacks and blacks killing blacks? How? At least my example both deals with homicide. Lololol look at you go.

I loved your elaborate tap out. Here is some face I will let you save.
Old 07-11-2016, 08:21 AM   #188
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

you seem to be the reason that analogies were taken off the SAT. clearly they are difficult for you to understand. I was referring to people's reactions, not to the actions themselves, especially since they come from the same #BigGovSux crowd who get offended when you condemn cops for killing civilians but think it's perfectly OK to condemn another government agency for not indicting a criminal. come on, you're not even trying anymore.

even if my tax dollars are going to welfare recipients responsible for violent crime, it's not the same, because cops exist to "serve and protect." the fact that there are very strong similarities between street criminals and police officers is EXACTLY the problem. read that sentence over and over again, please.

to carry your comparison, lol@you for getting knocked out, coming to and thinking you tapped me out. I would say look at you go, but really you're too embarrassing for anyone to look at.

anyway, this is me bowing out of this discussion. I'm sure you will consider it a win, because...

.....ego.
Old 07-11-2016, 09:03 AM   #189
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

This must be what pissing into the wind is like
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 09:40 AM   #190
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker oats View Post
you seem to be the reason that analogies were taken off the SAT. clearly they are difficult for you to understand. I was referring to people's reactions, not to the actions themselves, especially since they come from the same #BigGovSux crowd who get offended when you condemn cops for killing civilians but think it's perfectly OK to condemn another government agency for not indicting a criminal. come on, you're not even trying anymore.

even if my tax dollars are going to welfare recipients responsible for violent crime, it's not the same, because cops exist to "serve and protect." the fact that there are very strong similarities between street criminals and police officers is EXACTLY the problem. read that sentence over and over again, please.

to carry your comparison, lol@you for getting knocked out, coming to and thinking you tapped me out. I would say look at you go, but really you're too embarrassing for anyone to look at.

anyway, this is me bowing out of this discussion. I'm sure you will consider it a win, because...

.....ego.
Very strong similarities between street criminals and police officers? Lol wut? So less than one percent of all criminals are criminals? Orrrrrrr is 100 percent of cops criminals?

Orrrrrrr how very strong is very strong quantitatively? Orrrrrrr is this just your busted opinion fueled by the agenda disguised as truth.
Old 07-11-2016, 09:42 AM   #191
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
This must be what pissing into the wind is like
Yeah bro! Totes!
Old 07-11-2016, 01:47 PM   #192
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Articulate english korean teacher vs sub-human low-iq fucknut

lolz omg guys the bible is accurate verbatim cuz I'm an idiot I come from da bible belt with avg 70iq incest cousins and sermons on big floods BIG BIG FLOODS
Old 07-11-2016, 03:15 PM   #193
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Articulate english korean teacher vs sub-human low-iq fucknut

lolz omg guys the bible is accurate verbatim cuz I'm an idiot I come from da bible belt with avg 70iq incest cousins and sermons on big floods BIG BIG FLOODS
Soooooooo........Hey stan.
Old 07-11-2016, 03:16 PM   #194
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Soooooooo........Hey stan.
it would be stan except im better than u @ life u lose

Oatsmeal just decimated u

STFU
Old 07-11-2016, 03:36 PM   #195
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

yo I bet Veritas jerks off to Preacher on AMC

"AYE THER YAWLL U SEEN DAT THERE RENDITION OF GOOD N EVIL WHAT A GREAT SHOW HURRRR"

LOL...LOL...LOL...

"Very strong similarites between Stans in the eminem video with blonde hair vs really with bleached ahir?? Orrrrrrrr are you just talking about how my mother made me eat lead chips as a child vs quanitative amount of lead per househould in areas surrounded crawfish swamps??? "

LMFAOOOOOO
Old 07-11-2016, 04:31 PM   #196
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Everyone loves your new boarding gimmick! And you are really great!
Old 07-11-2016, 04:51 PM   #197
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Everyone loves your new boarding gimmick! And you are really great!
LOL EGO
Old 07-11-2016, 05:10 PM   #198
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I swear, what with all these lil stans running around here jocking my gimmicks, that I should stop boarding. IT aint right.
Old 07-11-2016, 05:13 PM   #199
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

I swear, what with all these low iq psychologists employed within the demarcations of incest country in the south, we should burn them all alive, it ain't right.
Old 07-11-2016, 05:30 PM   #200
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

some of these cops are straight psychopaths. also, have we seen the baton rouge video? shit is getting extremely frightening
boof is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mvgt -oatmeal, nycspitz < rich chigga, veritas dumb as hell