Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > 1-2 Punch League > 1-2 Archive

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2020, 05:26 PM   #1
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default Week 4 Mag: The Champions Edition

The Champions Edition

With Flow, INF, Adverse, Inno and FGR

Welcome folks, Flow here to guest host a mag to help INF out with all the good work he's doing here. So this week we have our first champ match with yours truly up against inno. We also have our first contenders with the limes veteran Destroyer and new guy FGR. This was a week that mostly centered around Habitats inability to say words properly and then blowing up and trying to get himself pinkslipped off the site by a 14 or 16 line spotlight with Sharp 9. That's about it, oh and sinicog apparantly can write two lines but only when he votes.

Anyway on with the show...

PUNCHLINE PANDEMONIUM: RESULTS & WINNER

Link to cypher: :http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=141725

Review: After weighing bar for bar/per person it was a tight decision between Flow & Blue Bayou w/ Ryno trailing right behind them. Flow had the combination of amt of drops + hitters, while Blue had no real misses he didn't have enough as a whole. Ryno did well just didn't have enough quotes to get over the other two. Props to Adverse for being adamant on participating.

Winner: Flow. Gets an Accomp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow
Impregnate your bitch then punch her with pace
The baby be as stiff as I was but ironically Blue in the face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
need a hoist you're a COW. we all laugh n point as you frown
your idea of a Locale diet is alternating between the fast food joints in ur town
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno
True cock sucker to the highest degree, dudes a joke
This turd’ll neck any nigga as long as it warms his throat
Previews

WEEK 4 PREVIEWS:

Flow vs Innovator
The first champ match of the season. I thought this would be the proper time to have it, imo....it helps keep up interest despite maybe not having an "official contenders" match a week ago. There was an unofficial one actually. Flow the favourite going in while Inno will know what to bring..I think he's bringing better bars every round so it should be interesting. Both will most likely take a personal route. Have to say I predict Flow in a good battle.

Flow: 60/40

Pinot Grij vs Ouch
Man this can be good or a no show. The way Ouch talking is like this should be easy for him. I'm skeptical...Well he'll have a challenge in Pinot who's no stranger to the 1-2 punch. But I feel I might regret putting Ouch back in. The back to back posts give me hope, eh. Although Pinot hasn't shown to be active as much but who knows. Going by history of previous seasons he is the clear favorite.

Pinot Grij: 70/30

Habitat vs Cashius
Both will show and could be potential BOTW imo. Cashius had two no shows & Habitat w/ a controversial battle w/ Plot & the Asunder line. Unfortunately, the votes were neck n neck w/ sway accusations so Hab didn't get the contender shot due to the lateness of closing the battle for clarification. I'm looking forward to this one as I feel Cash will have a good personal on it. I thought his Meth bar was good. While Habitat I feel has been going a wordplay route...he'll be naybe trying to be more NC friendly. That said, Cashius defines a NC friendly style.

Cashius: 60/40

Obey vs Kill Spree
Dang another cool one. Honestly, I feel Spree is more experienced here & battle tested. Obey seems to have a sharp enough eye for barz & grasps concepts well enough... just haven't seen much yet. Who knows he could come outta nowhere w/ a banger or be an alias. Spree is creative but sometimes has wording issues. I have him though.

Kill Spree: 65/35

Incredible vs Sinacog
We have a barnburner here folks. Can't wait to see what Sin thinks of next, it'll be ridiculous fr. Incredible better come with everything plus the kitchen sink.

Incredible: 90/10

There were some of you missing which I was asked to do but I got carried away and did them all instead. So most of you got two, too good to you lot...

Predictions and previews By Flow....

FGR Vs Destroyer
Contenders match, seems odd that FGR is getting that chance on the back of a loss but meh good luck regardless. FGR seems to favour wordplay, specifically nameplays. This is probably as he doesn't really hang here all that much to know the personal angles etc and I must say last week's against me was appreciated by me anyway, my name has been flipped in every way imaginable but not seen that one before. He might struggle with destroyer given he's a vet and has had them all before. I noticed week 2 he used a name flip but was alot more direct and crisp and I think that's the way he needs to be to beat destroyer who is always direct with crisp wording. Potentially an upset but given Destroyers experience here I'd edge it to him IF he can find an angle on him (the interview he has done with adverse might help! See below..)

Obey VS Killing Spree
Obey showed some promise in his cypher and I'm interested to see how he fairs this week, however he is still untested this season with his only win coming on the back of a no show. Spree been doing this for a while and always has fresh and interesting concepts, as long as he words it right in the set up so we know what the fuck he's on about I don't see it going any other way but a spree win.

Plot VS Slectn
Interesting one, plot was starting to find his feet back when I ran this and improved alot, however so far after three weeks he's only won one match and that was a no show. Slectn is someone who has changed apparantly, I've no earthly clue when that was or who he is but he did quite well against incredible. It's a tough one this but on slectn having champed before I can't not edge it to him.

Adverse VS Bleak
Adverse is an eager guy, I am also pretty confident he's 16ish. But meh his spirit is what the league needs and his helping hand in the mags will be welcomed I'm sure. I was his only vote (edit: blue did too) against FGR and tbh if blue saying it then take note. This fresh way of attacking people will do him well. Regardless of mine and Bleaks past, he's got my respect and I forsee bleak taking this, I'm pretty sure Bleak champed my lightning 1-2 league last season, potentially more then once tbh he did very well from memory. He gets my nod here for the W and likely to go far in this league.

Habitat Vs Cash
Hab sounds like he British so sup brother. But naaah I remember habitat from before my hiatus and he was pretty good, heavy on wordplay which I think will hurt him this week due to who he is up against. He also seems overly confident calling Sharp out which shows his lack of knowledge of the people here. So on that note let me give you advice. Cash is prolly one of my fav battlers when he shows and I expect that if he does this will be a white wash..with blue out cash my number one to champ the league. Cash shares my belief that anything goes (we both now have a racist controversy under our belts) but he also is just crisp as they come.

Incredible Vs sinacog
If incredible doesn't have his kids this week he wins. I'm joking don't have a breakdown again dude. But no, incredible takes this all day. Easy win. But sini keep it up man your my favourite battler and have my vote this week. NEVER CHANGE!!!

INF Vs Chemist
Can't say I know alot about Chemist, he actually had neat wording and a pretty decent concept last week, just it wasn't direct and didn't really hit his opponent, infact some felt it was hyping which is obviously not what we want here. We want one haymaker. INF has loads of angles having been around for a while so a bit of research would be advised. I noticed INF has dabbled in different styles the last two years and I personally prefer it when he is more direct and less barcotic like. INF is very decent regardless though an I don't see this going any other way but an INF win. But yeah man, when your direct it's always better imo, your concepts are usually fresh regardless of clever wordplay.

Pinot Vs Ouch
Ouch was in the cypher I'm pretty sure and did ok? But regardless he no showed blue (doubt he would of won anyway no offence ouch) so let's see what he brings this week. Pinot grij knows the score, he's champed a number of things before including this and has beaten a number of the top guys currently signed in so should take this easily. (If he shows, I feel he's a flight risk)

THROWBACK SPOTLIGHT PIC BATTLE

Since we have a Spotlight Match this week w/ @Sharp and @Habitat. Here's a Spotlight Match between Aero and Muff stemming from the NBL season.

@Muff

Thatttttt...

4heads large in design. Domestic violence is hard on the mind
Bro u the Only nigga I know that could give hoes Eskimo Kisses & ACTUALLY get charged 4 a crime
That head is just wow . no use in defending it now
But on the other Hand? <I bet it'll take two just to wipe the sweat from ur brow
Finally posted a pic?! Partly weird. God in heaven ,I can't stop the tears
I can't blame you tho - lookin like Rashad Evans w/ a Sharecropper's Beard
That skull is a gem yo . FOR CERTAIN a jewel
Bet you the first nigga to scream out "CANNONNBALLL!!" diving head first into pools
Aero with the gat? Nahh, dudes never packin a stick
Closest he'll get to producin Holes w/ the Strap is fkn wit a Snapback till it actually fits
Always tryna fight members: quit the frontin, u queer
You'll ask ur barber "Can I Catch a Fade?" - but BITCH nigga u wouldn't do that w/ NONE of us here
Its Clear he has a Nose for Science. Published papers indeed
But if I want To see a Particle Accelerator: Motherfuckerr- ill just wait till you sneeze
Ur mom is adored. This duck was born & ppl grieved 4 her proper
That bitch needed a Ceasarion that required muccchhhh more than a fkn Legion of doctors
You lyin for props . plz Aero ..don't ever imply ur a boss
You're just blowing Hot Air. But ur hairline'll be the ONLY thing that'll ever Rise to the Top
Cropped ur ex wife outta the pic. Bet she txtd u "Godspeed"
Her hand Rests on ur Shoulder NOW: but I bet it was a Nightmare when she Slept w/ ya colleagues
Huge NFL fan . Aero's like "We'll be good on the Draft"
"But I don't know about Cap Space" wellll, neither do YOU when you put on a Hat
Ill Stickum and move. You'll cry n find excuses to make
Talm bout "Muff didn't Adhere to the rules!" but Brooo ur Fucking eyebrows are Glued to yur Face
Hes on the Board of the Directors w/ absolutely no fear of resistance
but Nigga you'd be the Head of the Table no matter WHERE the fuck ur seat is positioned

@Aero

That bathroom is small and disgusting...

A struggle to witness, can't even get kinky fucking with bitches
A golden shower for you is missing the toilet by a couple of inches
You're like Hank from King of the Hill, not charming enough
Doesn't help you have the white T tucked in blue jeans skinny arms & a gut
You're a fucking disease, making hoes jump from the rip
How do you grow on people? Not you Muff I'm talking to that BUMP on your lip
Fuck is this shit? I thought you were known for deep pride
That bump doesn't just slow down cars police put a cone on each side
Your act is a front, I'm NOT concerned, spaz if you want
Want to see the fear of God in me? ask me to pass you the blunt
type of issue on your lip would leave most tattered, undone
You give Zelph more confidence than he's ever had with a badge and a gun
Didn't eat properly, was fat at mom's told you need broccoli
Decided to move & went on a special diet called extreme poverty
Netcees is ALL you have, it's sad you came to amen w/ beef
Claim your name's in the streets but never had your name on a lease
The face of a beast, try to cover flaws with a masking effect
But a beard cant hide your jawline disappearing into the fat of your neck
You looking in the mirror with your seat up sad in the face
Like when you chauffeured me & your girl & I said we need adequate space
You remind me of a celebrity couple a youthful edition
Looking like the Weeknd with Selena Gomez's lupus condition
Gun bars with Cred? LOL you writing about gats is irrelevant
You wouldn't air out a thing muhfucca your bathroom is evidence
Hot showers makes my scrotum hang, have your wifey to do all
If your mother joins it's Dennis Rodman, they fight over loose balls

Winner: Muff

Last Weeks Battles - w/ Adverse

Hey y'all Adverse here checking in for the Battle Reviews from Week 3 of the 1-2 Punch league. Still haven't come up with a decent name for my segment of this mag, but if you seen my bar from this past week, it's probably pretty apparent i can't come up with shit lol. Anyways let's get down to it:

No Show Shine
Before we start breaking down the battles this week I'd like to give a quick shout-out to Cashius and Obey who were both no showed this week by Meth and Witty respectively. Both would have been potentially interesting matchups if they had come to fruition but alas we'll never know. We also had a double no show by Em Kay Gee and NYCSPITZ. Come on guys, 5 days is PLENTY of time to write one bar, let's do better Netcees.

Chemist vs Kill Spree
- Both of these battlers showed out this week, Chemist went for a play on murder/kill/crows but the consensus was that the bar wasn't executed well enough to so much damage. Kill on the other hand went a whole different route and had the voters googling what the fuck his Kemanak nameplay actually meant. In the end though, Kill had a better executed idea and got away with the W here.
Winner: Kill Spree

Bleak vs Raptor aka Inno
This was another good battle, bleak came with a play on the wu tang clan, which was executed pretty cleanly but just lacked a ferocity to it while Inno came for blood with a much harder hitting line, this battle was closer than it was voted, but in Raptor won this one quite handily.
Winner: Raptor

FGR vs Flow
I appreciated this battle a lot and i think it may have been the best this week had to offer. FGR ran with a few flower powered wordplays through his bar and ended it with a floribunda/flow up under my boot punch which i really liked, Flow had a cool bar correlating a bar FGR spit and one Blue Bayou wrote and ending it with a Witcher punch (which i haven't watched or played so i didn't really know what was going on until i googled tbh) ultimately the voting ended 4-2 in Flow's favor. Earning him a spot against Raptor in the champ match for week 4, FGR sputtered a little here but finds himself in the Contender match this week. There's a chance we see these guys go at it again real soon. Oh and this thread also confirmed Zelph hates wordplay. Go figure.
Winner: Flow

Destroyer vs Adverse
Usually i wouldn't review my own battle on the grounds of being biased but I'm with the votinf majority here, i royally fucked up my bar. I went with a "Des Alum" bar trying to refer to the cold medicine "Delsym" i didn't even bother to look it up until after Des posted already, probably the most ashamed I've been in a battle period. Des keyed some bullshit line that sounded like it would be spoken from The Count of Sesame Street fame and still bodied me lol #noexcuses
Winner: Destroyer

Incredible vs Slecht
Another dope battle this week. Was pretty evenly matched and only decided by a cunt hair for most voters. Slecht used an incan trouble/when the llamas loose bar which i personally really enjoyed, while Incredible references a desperate plea from Finnydot in the discussion forum. Both had top notch ideas but Slecht executed his just a tad bit better and walked away with a win here.
Winner: Slecht

Habitat vs Plot
CONTROVERSY SELLS MY FRIENDS. This is probably the most memorable battle of the week and incited quite a bit of drama among Hab and Zelph(surprising) Hab used a wordplay for asunder/ass under, which a few voters (myself included until i researched a bit) felt was forced. There was a giant debate over if asunder was pronounced ass-under or ah-sunder. Finally Hab and the youtube gods blessed our uncultured asses with a couple pronunciation videos to help us hear it. This resulted in Zelph not admitting he was wrong (Another surprise) and also easily pushed this battle to the most controversial this young season has had to offer. Plot's bar about burning habitat in australia like the bushfires got lost somewhere in the midst of the bigger battle of Hab vs dull boy and Zuo. This was entertainment in the highest grade you'll get from a 1-2 punch league so let's all appreciate we witnessed it.
Winner: Habitat

Inf vs. Sinacog
Upset of the century absolutely nobody seen the result of this match coming. I think i voted for Sinacog? (Bad fucking week altogether I'm sorry) but overall Inf did just enough of a punch here to squeeze past the author of Poisionus Serpent Parts 1-9874
Winner: INF

Welp that's all for me this week everyone, hope i at least got a couple grins out of y'all. I just sat here for an hour clocked in at work writing these reviews so either way i win, also now i can say I've been paid to write magazine articles. MAFUCKA I MADE IT.
Until next time, Adverse out.

Flows UK Education Segment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw
On behalf of habitat I thought you Americans might appreciate this official message from the UK about correct English and pronunciation.

Interview Corner

Flow interviews Inno...

How are you finding the transition into 1-2 having been a topical head for so long?
honestly it hasn’t been a quick turn around for me with battling lol. I mean look at my record, I’ve obviously tried to dable in battling many times. With topicals since basically poetry with rhymes it comes so much easier for me. Also topicals can lean towards a more broad sense of interpretation and so it’s easier to put together “catchy” phrases an so force. Battling is more direct and not so subtle, I think that’s where I run into trouble. So it is a struggle, I’d say it’s part of the process.

I've noticed a vast improvement since what I recall you writing in my 1-2 league, have you been practicing since or just found your style/rhythm?
I’m gonna be honest on this one. I’ve done nothing different from my previous attempts at battling other than taking a little more time to write. See I’ve always written last minute, always. And I mean last minute lol like literally 15 mins before deadlines is where most of my topicals got done. I’ve always fleshed out the direction of my writing soon as I see the topic but I’ve always written within the final hour. Took that same strategy into battling and it hasn’t worked well for me. So I’d say I’m finding my own style and rhythm.

Looking at who's currently signed in, name your top 3?
that’s a tough one got some killers signed now. I’d say destroyer cuz just dope with the 1-2, crisp vording always. Cashius is another killer with creative wordplay and hard hitting punches. And I’d say Pinot grij I know he just signed up and hasn’t battled this season but go look up Pinots stats. The dude is a legit killer. I’d say those are MY top 3 but I mean there’s lots there. FGR seems like a promising new member who’s got some skill. INF, spree, Slechtq.

Is there anyones battles you have looked at for inspiration, or a style you like most?
yeah I’ve stuck to my corner of the site lol. Sis me I don’t battle I don’t read battles if I have the choice. I’ve never studied some ones style or anything like that. I notice the trend in bars I.E. gun bars vs wordplay vs metas. But that’s looking at the craft as a whole and not a specific battler. Plus the more you read people’s shit, the more influence they got over your writing. Trying to be original BABY WOOOOO!!!

You feeling confident with our battle? Your unbeaten thus far after all..
I go into every battle thinking I’m going to win and holy shit that bar I just dropped is so much fire. SO FUCK YEAH YOU BRITISH CUNT IM GONNA SPIT DOWN YOUR POOP SHOOT. Good luck

What is your favourite memory or scandal from the lime?
I mean I think I think I might be wrong here but I feel like EVERYONES fav lime moment would have to be the famously horrid fashion in which muff broke down mentally after what’s his face called his dad the n word, shit was wild. And tbh I only remember it so fondly becuase it was after that muff was human to me. Before that dude built this rep of being one of the dopest battlers to ever do it, muff is a savage yo. After tho it seemed like he came down a bit from the pedestal of high tier boarder.

Is text dead?
i don’t think so. It’s just that we have all grown up to be adults with responsibility and all that Jazz. That coupled with the fact this new generation doesn’t really care about bars like we do. The art of crafting perfectly worded punch or the wit to come up with a clever wordplay that works. These kids are more into the rhythm of music, how can I make you dance instead of making you think. So obviously that leads to less people being interested in “writing” bars. We still got a pulse lol.

Inno interviews Flow...

I remember you as floreal way back when and you always rode the middle of the pack. Then you left and came back as flow and came back with a vengeance. What did you do different?
Yeah Flo Real was me initially. There was a huge jump in time between me then and my return age wise which no doubt helped. I also met Baron since then and he is a massive cunt but he knows what he's on about so I've listened an learnt alot from him. Another big change is how before I used to really overthink things and focus on what I thought people wanted, an I never wanted to upset the apple cart with my generally cut throat dark humour. Now a days as I am sure you know if I got dirt on you I will go for the juggular.

Have you ever written anything other than battles? Any poetry? Maybe I’m confusing you for some one else but didn’t you write topicals back in the day?
Yeah I started and found this place (unlike most after 8 mile) because I just wanted to write raps. I will link you two in a moment which were probably the only half decent ones I did but looking back they are not as good as I thought they were. They got some love though which is cool.

Do you have a problem with people not getting your accent sometimes? And how do you feel about the whole habitat situation?
My accent and wordplay is why I will tend to stick away from it if I can, I used to throw it to zelph to let me know if the British reference was understood or if the accent stopped the wordplay but then realised he's an uncultured swine who pronounced things like a dick. I love the guy though we chat often.
Habitat? About which bit, oh his wordplay. Tbh I appreciated his fresh attempt but for real I didn't think it was as good as he thinks. I liked the ties in he did with flowers etc but I have so much better angles I'd have rather him bother to research me an hit me nasty then use another nameflip. He UK though I think so good for him.

Why do you weirdos drink room temperature beer? Da fuck please explain this horrid practice
think this is a lingo issue. I mean don't get me wrong our culture is all about drinking, can't be t total and English Scottish or Irish. So yeah we would if needs be. But no this issue is with your yank use of the word beer I think.

Lager is drunk cold, it's the bubbly stuff you guys drink (as do most of us) an usually comes from Denmark Germany Mexico etc. Although I think you do your own like millers?? Anyway. Beer is a flat drink, we also include ales in this and stouts like guiness, although these days even guiness is extra chilled. But yeah ales tend to be on the warmer side. But again they ain't warm warm. Personally I'm a whisky man and fucking detest beer and ales. Guiness is good mind.

I’ve always wanted to know from a real futbol fan. Do you think basketball players and football players can transition into futbol successfully?
By football do you mean football where it's played with the foot that the entire world watches? Or your version of rugby? Tbh I think some people (Ronaldo ) could transition. I think anyone who is a top athlete has that. Just look at Jordan. Nike did a test on Ronaldo and he was able to jump as high as your top basket ball players etc. Worth a watch. Another good example of this is a show called league of gentleman US road trip which has James Corden and a professional cricket player and football player doing American sports challanges. It's very very funny and sort of shows that transition. The footballer doing well at your version of football and the cricket player doing better at baseball etc

Adverse interviews FGR

Yo FGR what's up my guy? Hope all is well. Thanks for taking a little time to answer some questions for the 1-2 Punch Week 4 Mag!

I seen that your registration date and mine are similar, yet like myself your number of posts don't show that you been here seven years. So what's with the recent pulse of activity?
i recently found my way back on rb where most people know me as miracle and was active there.. Then the league ended there and perfect timing one started here.. I was never a netcees active person.. Just like to battle in the leagues here and really like the quick bsttles with the timer..fight night i think? ..

Is there anything you listen to to get inspired to write? a battle rapper or artist in general?
to be honest..for the most part i listen to heavy metal music lol.. Kind of weird i like battle rapping lol.. But some rappers i like is atmosphere..or Aesop rock...cage..sadistik.. Im more into rap with a meaning.. Not the gangster shit but if i had to choice i like the heavy shit

Most the time you're posting on here it's bars, i respect the fuck outta that. Any reason you stray from the discussion forum? Are you more of "let your work speak for you" kinda guy?
i got to many kids to be posting on here all the time lol.. But for the most part.. Most my post are on rb.. And ive just got back active about month and a half ago.. Wasnt doing shit for the last 5yrs on either site..just getting back into the swing of shit..

Who do you see as the biggest threat to make a run in this league? Aside from yourself
there is some real talent on here... Its ashame some dudes signed out like aero and blue.. But hey i guess thats better for me lol ... Flow just beat me so obviously hes a force in here... I think habitat is a problem to..

You had your first loss this week in a close battle with Flow, how are you going to bounce back this week?
im just gonna keep doing my thing.. Seems like a few voters didnt get my punch last week or they just didnt like it.. One dude said he hates wordplay lmao..wtf..I thought it was hot lol..but like i said in the past question..flow got game..and he just happen to come hotter (voters thought)...i got something for his ass tho next time we meet lol

You record audio at all? Or are you strictly a text head?
i got about 50 songs on sc that i use to post and record on rb and rr.....along with battles..i was also the video battle champ on rb.. But no longer have the time to do any of that shit..im getting old now n have to many kids to be trying to record..mix..and master a sound.. Text works for me...id prob video battle if anyone wanted but aint no one want no smoke

Anything you want to plug, anyone you want to shout out or say fuck you to?
yeah..fuck the good talent that signed in the first week then signed out the following

Thanks FGR! Good luck this week in the contender match

Final Thoughts

I've nothing left to say to you vile cretins.

@Sharp @Habitat @Cashius @FGR @Adverse
@Destroyer @Flow @Inno @Plot @Obey @Kill Spree
@Blue Bayou @Ouch @Pinot Grij @Slechtq @Incredible
@Ryno @John Dillinger @Void @Barcotic @Pen Prick @Resin M-I-C

Last edited by Saint; 02-07-2020 at 11:09 PM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 05:39 PM   #2
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

This was dope. Props to all for the effort. Nice interviews
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 05:43 PM   #3
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Props to everyone else on their contributions best mag we've had this season. Hoping to kind of change the narrative this week against bleak
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 05:48 PM   #4
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Well done this league might just make it to the end. @Flow very interesting about the language barrier with beer lol. Americans call every lager, pale ale, stouts, ipas all that shit is beer for us lol.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 06:10 PM   #5
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inno View Post
Well done this league might just make it to the end. @Flow very interesting about the language barrier with beer lol. Americans call every lager, pale ale, stouts, ipas all that shit is beer for us lol.
Uncultured swines! (We do the same haha, but we do know there's a difference)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 06:10 PM   #6
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

If anyone knows why half the GIFs showed an the rest didn't let me know. I did insert stuff to break up the text
Quote:
Old 02-07-2020, 06:29 PM   #7
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

good mag, and props to the people who did it.. I have no idea who pinoj grij is but no chance i'll no show, and no chance he'll win..

and I've said this in mutliple threads, but it is bullshit that I never signed into the league.. look at the thread. I didn't no show to Blue Bayou I never signed up in the first place. Bullshit I got a loss for that, you should take it off.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 06:32 PM   #8
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
good mag, and props to the people who did it.. I have no idea who pinoj grij is but no chance i'll no show, and no chance he'll win..

and I've said this in mutliple threads, but it is bullshit that I never signed into the league.. look at the thread. I didn't no show to Blue Bayou I never signed up in the first place. Bullshit I got a loss for that, you should take it off.
Pinot will merlittle you with his merlot of talent
Quote:
Old 02-07-2020, 06:32 PM   #9
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

But your welcome for the mag boss. Keep the bars up. Look at my loss record. Don't worry bout it.
Quote:
Old 02-07-2020, 06:34 PM   #10
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
If anyone knows why half the GIFs showed an the rest didn't let me know. I did insert stuff to break up the text
Not sure. I inserted new ones.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 06:41 PM   #11
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:

Shut up man

Forget the 1-2...you called me out in Discussion just to no show me in an actual battle after I dropped 34

I gaurentee you NS this week

Cool mag.....Flow running his wordplays across Zelph of all ppl leaneddddd me
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 06:41 PM   #12
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
Not sure. I inserted new ones.
Winner - just seen em. Keep up the work boss it's surprisingly going very well
Quote:
Old 02-07-2020, 06:42 PM   #13
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Shut up man

Forget the 1-2...you called me out in Discussion just to no show me in an actual battle after I dropped 34

Lmao glad you enjoyed that.
Quote:
Old 02-07-2020, 07:24 PM   #14
FGR
AHHHHHHH

Battle Record: 16-17

FGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant future

Cool mag guys
Old 02-07-2020, 07:24 PM   #15
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Excellent work guys. Dope read.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 07:30 PM   #16
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Oh and Adverse is an alias.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 08:01 PM   #17
Habitat
Make my day

Battle Record: 8-6

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

Thanks for the mag. I'm Canadian though not UK.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:02 PM   #18
Habitat
Make my day

Battle Record: 8-6

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

Tbh I dunno how I didnt get dqed for swaying lmao
Old 02-07-2020, 08:03 PM   #19
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Shut up man

I no showed to you because I was ready to do it right then now like a really quick thing, it said you were on and you didn't reaspond for a looong time, I don't know how accurate the.. names at the bottom who say who's online or not is, but it said you were on forever.

then I didn't get on for like a week, and I saw people saying you posted a verse and I didn't etc, then I didn't feel like doing it. I didn't read what you wrote and didn't feel like writing then. Call that a duck if you want to doesn't matter.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 08:12 PM   #20
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
I no showed to you because I was ready to do it right then now like a really quick thing, it said you were on and you didn't reaspond for a looong time, I don't know how accurate the.. names at the bottom who say who's online or not is, but it said you were on forever.

then I didn't get on for like a week, and I saw people saying you posted a verse and I didn't etc, then I didn't feel like doing it. I didn't read what you wrote and didn't feel like writing then. Call that a duck if you want to doesn't matter.
Duck
Quote: