User Tag List

Old 02-03-2020, 12:24 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default I bought Juul

I bought it like 3-4 days ago and I bought it off the regular website. I was hoping it would be delivered before the superbowl but no such luck.

and despite the bad publicity I thought it might be better than smoking ciggarettes, and I've smoked since I was like.. I dunno probably 15... I stopped hiding it from my parents at 16 and just said fuck it. Pack a day, sometimes less sometiems more.

I understand the bad publicity, and its illegal here to even buy like.. strawberry... cherry... mango whatever. and they make that illegal because I think they say it panders to kids. But sucks for m, I bought a juul thing and the only 2 flavors you can get is tobacco and like... north carolina tobacco or some shit...

i've got a bad feeling i'll just smoke real cigs like I normally do and some all those too... I hope not but we'll see
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:29 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I'm going to sleep... and hell yeah Cheifs

and I may or may not come back and let you know what I think abolut the juul stuff that should be here tom.... I love you all and wish nothing but good things for you.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:36 AM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Man. You need to put the needle down homie. That diesel is bad for you
Old 02-03-2020, 05:10 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you need to stfu and think before you type... the keyboard isn't good for you homie
Old 02-03-2020, 06:24 AM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Lol. You must be the kettle.

So tell me im wrong and your 100% sobre typing all tgis shit you type. Listen home boy. You on some shit. Weather its the needle. The glass dick. Or whatever. Your on that shit. Nobody in thier right fucking mind hops in a thread and posts 5-10 times with nooo fucking response and then does to 5 or 6 threads in a row and acts like shit is ok. Your not ok man. Get your shit together. You need to be honest with yourself first. Cause you cant lie to me about that shit nigga. I fucking know. Im the snowman, motherfucker. So you can throw snowballs all day. But you got yourself convinces your ok and thats fucking wack. Get your head right man. Fucking thread creeper wierdo ass nigga

Last edited by Geno; 02-03-2020 at 06:28 AM. Reason: As
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 08:15 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Well that made no sense. I drink from sun up to sundown, all day everyday. And obviously thats a problem.

I don't do drugs. If I did I would say so, i'm really not sure what your point is here?
Old 02-03-2020, 02:13 PM   #7
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

@Blue Bayou has/had a Juul I believe?

maybe he can advise on this
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 06:38 PM   #8
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

It helped me kick the habit somewhat. I still smoke but I don’t buy packs of cigarettes anymore. Now I days I just bum off people here and there. But I used a “juul” type product that helped me slow down. Was going a pack a day before I used it.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote