User Tag List

Old 02-02-2020, 10:19 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Didn't I bet mutliple people on here 100$ on the chiefs?

some niggas owe me some money
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:19 PM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I know for sure I bet one person, you owe me money... pay up.. i'll bet you wont, but I would have.

CHIEFS
Old 02-02-2020, 10:38 PM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

they shouldn't have given mahommes the MVP though, I don't think he had all that good of a game... they should've given williams for the chiefs mvp he gets no shine... no one even mentions him at all ever, and IMO he was the best player in this game
Old 02-02-2020, 10:40 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

because he's not flashy like tyreek hill... but fuck everytime tyreek catches the ball in this game and other games he runs backwards because he's a freak of nature and has the possibility of breaking off some highlight reel shit, but he didn't this game and doesn't most games... and mahomes didn't have a good game.. should've been Williams for the chiefs MVP, but for whatever reason hes just one of those underlooked guys
Old 02-02-2020, 10:54 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

williams was for sure the MVP. insane they gave it to mahomes

but word glad i didn't take that bet. i wanted too but thought nah.

i didn't think the game would go like this though tbh. when i pictured the chiefs winning it was in a blowout. i didn't think they could beat SF in a close one.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:59 PM   #6
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I’ll bet you $100 that if I bet and lost that I’d pay up.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:15 PM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
williams was for sure the MVP. insane they gave it to mahomes

but word glad i didn't take that bet. i wanted too but thought nah.

i didn't think the game would go like this though tbh. when i pictured the chiefs winning it was in a blowout. i didn't think they could beat SF in a close one.
yup I agree with that, and I was like.. kind of sad.. I thought the chiefs were done when the other team was 11 up and whatever, and.. the way my house is layed out I can go outside and smoke and still see the screen, and i'm pretty sure I smoked a whole pack of cigs, or smoked 3 puffs stomped it out and came back in, 2 seconds later did the same thing. Regaurdless I though the chiefs were going to lose.

your team is obviously b-more, my team has always been the chiefs so it means more than the average superbowl.... but yeah thats bullshit my dad lives near me and is a big chiefs and sports fan... and all of these last games he was like, williams is never talked about and under rated... and yeah in this game williams was the MVP, i'd be kind of pissed if I were him
Old 02-02-2020, 11:17 PM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

i'll bet you 100$ that I can't remember who I bet 100$, and an extra 100$ that no one will pay up

but I would have
Old 02-02-2020, 11:26 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

patrick mahommes was not the most important factor in this game, as a matter fact he threw the ball at revievers fucking feet a ton of times, and I know he was getting a lot of pressure and he's not a running QB but he did run in pivotal points in the game, but still thats still bullshit, anyone who watched the game knows that Williams was the MVP, glad to see other than me and my dad there was another person who feels the same.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:29 PM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and I love Kelce too, I like his persona and hits interviews and all that.. if I were a football player i'd imagine me beng like that

but he even tried on a couple of plays do the step back, like tyreek hill does to make extra yards, when it doesnt even make sense.... lay the helmet and smack down, downand get the first down before you do all that... people trying to make the highlight reel IMO