User Tag List

Old 01-13-2020, 01:05 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default does it make me bad that I want to get into a fight?

thats a good question.. and obviously I don't want to fight someone that I could just tottally beat up.

my left hand is broken so I basically can't use it... its no big deal but my left hand hurts espeically when it gets cold...

but regaurdless I havent been in a fight in years.. and I want to I don't think thats weird
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 09:33 PM   #2
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

Repressed anger
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 09:42 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

its not weird. i've lived in this state for awhile now. i end up just keeping that anger inside and turning it into self hatred and basking in the depression of it all.

the logic of fighting doesn't make sense anymore. there is 0 payoff. but if your anything like me the euphoria of winning is quickly replaced with the feeling of being the biggest piece of shit ever and then the faces never leave your psyche and you gotta live with the fact you bodied someone when you didn't have to.

might just be me tho

happy january
Old 01-13-2020, 09:47 PM   #4
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

new year new you
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:48 PM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I have a broken right wrist. My dominant hand. Id whoop ur ass with it tbh.

But no. Its not wierd. I need a screw in it and the arthritus scraped out and then my wrist fused together.. Accorsing to an ortho 10 years or so ago. Cant imagine what theyd say now...

Anyway. I wanna fuck people up now and than just cause i dont think anyone in this town has eber dealt with real.street consequences.. The way bitch ass nikkas and pussies talk shit is hilarious to me. Im like yo... You folks are hilarious and have clearly never dealt with consequences for talking about another man like that or humiliating someone like that and shit. Kind of wack tbh.
Old 01-14-2020, 07:24 AM   #6
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
its not weird. i've lived in this state for awhile now. i end up just keeping that anger inside and turning it into self hatred and basking in the depression of it all.

the logic of fighting doesn't make sense anymore. there is 0 payoff. but if your anything like me the euphoria of winning is quickly replaced with the feeling of being the biggest piece of shit ever and then the faces never leave your psyche and you gotta live with the fact you bodied someone when you didn't have to.

might just be me tho

happy january
yeah, as long as they deserve it you won't have that problem i dont think. idk, maybe some people really do

the last fight i got in, i snatched this little methhead kid out of a car roof. i was drunk as fuck and my girl's daughter (i was dating a MILF) said he dosed her. now in retrospect that probably wasn't true and he didn't deserve it.... wait that kinda undermines my whole point doesnt it

cuz he didnt deserve it and i STILL don't give a shit lmao.

to the topic though, these feelings of aggression are perfectly natural. especially if you come from a hyper-aggressive environment like we do, Ouch. not sure how into gangs and shit u were out there but where i'm from you're always on edge and just ready to fuck someone's shit up. it took a long time to lose that state of being

at this point i still love to fight. i literally just woke up from a dream an hour ago, where i was beating the shit out of this dude next door. i wanna fight that dude sooo bad.

because there is so much anger & pain inside, and it is a relief to let it out. especially into someones face, and ESPECIALLY when they deserve it

the way i deal with the anger is by making violent music and listening to violent music. today if u ask that same neighbor what i was doing last night, he'll tell u he heard me seething with rage and shit i bet. rapping really loudly to 50 cent - heat, and shit.

tldr: it's natural
Old 01-14-2020, 09:08 AM   #7
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

@Ouch reckon you could still take Immo even wit ur arthritic left hand or nah?
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 01:27 PM   #8
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

lollll

dollars to donuts ouch is really a scrawny white kid, no offense 90% of NCs
Old 01-14-2020, 02:41 PM   #9
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Nah, it's perfectly normal, a man wants to battle. I'm always looking for a friend who wants to scrap.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 04:12 PM   #10
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Put your face in my lap and fight for air
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote