Old 02-15-2020, 09:59 PM   #1
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future
Default Couple Studio Features I Did

hey guys, just wanted to drop a couple features I did back towards the end of 2016 that I’m still proud of for critique, if I ever pick the mic back up This is where I’ll start from hope you all enjoy and feel free to feedback I’m 2nd Verse on both tracks

https://m.soundcloud.com/hiatushipho...shinobi-d-nero

https://m.soundcloud.com/hiatushipho...verse-hoodrich
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 10:13 PM   #2
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

I've gotchu fam, I'll peep & holla backwards...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 11:55 PM   #3
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
I've gotchu fam, I'll peep & holla backwards...
Word i appreciate you fam
Old 02-16-2020, 08:32 PM   #4
Exis

Aight just listened, that first joint is fuckin' dope! Seriously my type of shit...Just had some Wu Tang vibe to it & yeah I love those niggas...Your verse was nice fam, really didn't expect you to sound the way you do voice wise lol, not sure what I was expectin' tbh but was pleasantly surprised...

The second, um idk...I just couldn't get into it.Not sure if it was the beat or the sound quality just yeah, not tryna be a dick or nothin' & I don't do audio so what would I know? Just bein' real man.

That 'Beware' shit though...Loved it!

Thanks for sharin' my brother, stay ill with it.
Old 02-17-2020, 10:17 AM   #5
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Aight just listened, that first joint is fuckin' dope! Seriously my type of shit...Just had some Wu Tang vibe to it & yeah I love those niggas...Your verse was nice fam, really didn't expect you to sound the way you do voice wise lol, not sure what I was expectin' tbh but was pleasantly surprised...

The second, um idk...I just couldn't get into it.Not sure if it was the beat or the sound quality just yeah, not tryna be a dick or nothin' & I don't do audio so what would I know? Just bein' real man.

That 'Beware' shit though...Loved it!

Thanks for sharin' my brother, stay ill with it.
I'm glad you liked the first one bro, i shared these two because they are a bit of a contrast to one another but i felt like they showed a wide body of work instead of just me doing the same trick twice in a row lol also glad my voice didn't ruin nothing for you either. Thanks for peeping Ex
Old 02-17-2020, 06:35 PM   #6
Exis

Nah your voice is good man, I liked both your verses just honestly think that first joint is fireeee! & I'll always peep your work fam...
Old 02-19-2020, 04:26 AM   #7
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

Really enjoyed both of these. First one is definitely better. You definitely have a relaxed presence on the mic. I look forward to hearing more
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 05:58 AM   #8
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

damn you suck.. and you know what, my cousin produces for shinobi, mostly all his shit, and fucks with his whole "gfl" (gritty life) team in NYC.. I doubt its shinobi on your record, atleast the real one im referring too because I could almost bet onna hand that he wouldnt fuck with you, on a music note.. lmfao.. cause you suck my nigga, like horribly bad.. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. 100!
Old 05-29-2020, 10:57 AM   #9
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Take this as critique and not criticism.. It sounds like you could use a fair amount more practice working on your delivery. Your voice is pretty solid and for most of it the flow was ok... but, it didn’t sound natural.. Frankly, it sounded like you haven’t spent much time rhyming. But, I’m also judging this based against the polished legitimate acts I listen to regularly (rather than guys on the net trying to work on getting better), so I don’t mean to be too harsh. I can’t really picture myself listening to this again... but, keep at it. It takes a lot of time and practice for folks to find their voice. So, keep rhyming. Cheers.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 03:25 PM   #10
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
Take this as critique and not criticism.. It sounds like you could use a fair amount more practice working on your delivery. Your voice is pretty solid and for most of it the flow was ok... but, it didn’t sound natural.. Frankly, it sounded like you haven’t spent much time rhyming. But, I’m also judging this based against the polished legitimate acts I listen to regularly (rather than guys on the net trying to work on getting better), so I don’t mean to be too harsh. I can’t really picture myself listening to this again... but, keep at it. It takes a lot of time and practice for folks to find their voice. So, keep rhyming. Cheers.
Thanks for the actual critique man, i appreciate your time. You're right i hadn't had a whole lot of practice and could use some work. This was about four years ago now? And to be honest i will probably never set foot in another studio or record again, but if that opportunity ever does present itself i will keep your words in mind. Thank you
Old 06-22-2020, 05:26 PM   #11
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Don't mention it. If any of us were fully polished at this, we wouldn't be posting around here. Ha.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote