Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-30-2020, 04:26 PM   #1
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future
Exclamation LMAO HEY MIC SHREDDER THE LYRICAL ASSASSIN, REMEMBER WHEN YOU USE TO WRITE A TEXT RAP BLOG AND ADDRESS YOUR FOLLOWERS AS IF YOU WERE THE HEAD OF THE ACTUAL FOOT CLAN? WHAT A FUCKING LAME FAGGOT

Quote:
Monday, 25 June 2012
Shredder From Da Vault
Now Playing: from the vault, daily classic rap
what up Foot Soldiers!!

Its the great and magnificent Lord Shredder speaking to you. Awe yes, a master lyricist who is the greatest of all time! Now since the great godly Shredder has written plenty of splendid raps, I will now introduce a new series of entries to my blog entitled , "Shredder From Da' Vault!"

Everyday for the next month, I will be releasing a critically acclaimed and super entertaining rap that I wrote in my glorious past while on other sites, a couple that are currently (and hilariously! haha) now defunct. Ohhhh did i cause that?? um....yes! lol Wink

Now for today's edition of:

FROM DA' VAULT!

TODAY ON FROM DA VAULT WE TAKE A LOOK AT A WELL KNOWN PURELY ENTERTAINING TEXT VERSE ENTITLED "MULTI-MILLIONAIR." BACK WHEN I WAS ON ANOTHER NOW DECEASED AND ROTTING WEBSITE "MULTI-MILLIONAIRE" GOT ME PRAISE FROM EVERY LITTLE FUCKA THAT READ IT!! HAHA ENJOY, NIGGAS! and fuck anybody who don't.

MULTI-MILLIONAIRE

In text ya sick? well, i'm the fuckin exorcist! to bless with sticks and kill
whatever hex exist!/ Correct this twit and all of his dyslexic shit, supplex
this bitch, cuz all the fuckin vets insist/
His fuckin soft lines ain't nothing but vestiges!!/
Bash his head on his desk then stitch his wreckages/
If you croak and ya ghost float from ya breath and drift/
I'll tote a EMF remote to detect ya with!/
I'm excellence! Not even a lil speck of glitch/
Cuz my pockets stay full of a couple extra bics/
To text a diss, or a chic, to undress the dick/
Might be frigid, but I get digits of an elecktra bitch!/
Expletives can't hurt me, so I reckond its/
Mental toughness, my will's iron like the Tekken fist!!/
I'm a steel lion, this frill lying on my neck is thick/
Eat you alive, and then my cubs getting 2nd dibs!/
I'll ghostwrite some bullets for any brethren sib'/
Metal Gear, I've sold mo guns than Drebin did!/
Whoever beckoned, hid! When I pull techs, its glib/
But YOU squeeze them prop guns on movie sets with squibs!!!/

WOW. YES I KNOW FOOL, I'M A GOD AT THIS SHIT! BUT THAT WASN'T SHIT COMPARED TO MY OTHER GREATER WORKS! ESPECIALLY NOT THE ONE I'M RELEASING TOMORROW!! SO CATCH ME TOMORROW ON THIS SITE FOR ANOTHER CLASSIC PIECE FROM THE LORD SHREDDER, THE GREATEST LYRICIST OF ALL TIME!

*war*
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:27 PM   #2
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wednesday, 4 January 2012
THA PEACE TREATY HAS ENDED!
Mood: party time!
Now Playing: Back on my V shit
Topic: V is Back
LMMFAO!!!!!

My fellow foot clan marchers,

Due to the recent slew of slanderous and miscontrued events over at avemcs.com The Commander Lord Shredder has decided to FUCK WITH THE AVEMCS CORRUPT GOVERNMENT.

These new attacks will begin on 1 of 3 dates; either TODAY JAN 4TH, FRIDAY JAN 6TH, OR NEXT TUESDAY JAN 10TH.

And be sure to come back to this site for my new lyrics, such as "Visigoth 3" and other wonderful raps.

***WAR**Frown

These war secrets the prose encryted wingdings!
Old 11-30-2020, 04:28 PM   #3
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Tuesday, 9 November 2010
War Against Corrupt Sites!
Mood: don't ask
Topic: poor sportsmanship killer
"I'm genghis Khan, attacking amateurs!/ keep my fatigues on, but I ain't never lacking stamina!!/" - mic shredder (off 'warmonger' rap)

U already know, fam! What up, foot clan supporters, its Shredder talking, so worship and sacrafice a lyrically slayed rapper to me!! hahaha. And how fitting is it for Shredds' first ever blog to be about warfare!? For those of you who never been site-mates with me on community sites, I'm Mic Shredder, a emcee/textcee skilled in the art of lyrical assassination with a body count of natural disaster-like proportions!!!!

I'm here to virtually lacerate community rap sites that don't treat members fairly. And my first target with a huge bull's eye on they ass, is: "The Ave." or "Avemcs.com".

Now, recently (just yesterday as a matter of fact) I was banned from "The Ave" site for the 6th fuckin time. Why? Well, my lil stupids, it was because I valiantly and courageously stood up to injustice and tyranny from the ave's moderators. No matter how much ass I beat on that site, getting easily undisputed wins over their so-called "vets" aka...now this one is funny "senior-avers!" lol fuckin lames!....I would get screwed out of votes just cuz dudes ain't like me and cuz I was new to that site. I'm a vet from other ones, better ones.

Thats why now I'm declaring war on that site and putting a hit out on it. The Ave, once active, largely and mainly because of ME, is now rotting and stinkin in its grave. Yet the administrator Distinguished (what up bitch!), like all widowers going thru the 5 stages of grief, is in DENIAL. he insists that the site is alive even though last night the only active member on that piece of shit was him...and him alone! rofl. and thats usually the case evry night and shit, like 1 or 2 muhfuckas be on that shit.

Still, the cheating ass bitchy ass yorkie ass muthafucka, is trying to get the ave off life support. so its up to me to finish killing it by kicking the respirator plug.

I pledge to hurt the fading and dwindling popularity and system of The Ave any way I can. Disrupting the Ave by Disses are coming soon to my blog and site. Skewering and satirical attacks on the ave's moderators' evil totalitarian like acts are coming soon. Even though normally I love totalitarinism ( cuz I am a viallian but even i have a moral code, believe it or not!) but I just like anarchy better. And I'll be utilizing other more creative war tactics that I'mma let be out of yall readers jurisdiction right now cuz its spoiler territory and....surprises are a god-send let me tell yall asses! hahahaha

Distinguished, his co-administrator Sinista, and other cowardly, poor sportsmanship having mods (real talk i beat dist and other vets and they rigged the votes!), stupidly think they can silence Mic Shredds by banning him! smh. WRONG!

For Shredder needs not to bash you clowns with posts or body you faggots with disses on YOUR site! I can more efficently do that here on MY OWN SHIT! muuuuhahahahaha!

So fuckas and my readers who agree Shredder's a lyrical god get ready. Later today blog entry 2 drops where I let yall know what I did to The Ave to fuck 'em up and mayb a couple disses uh come they way too.

ALL 4 YALL Oroku Saki Supporters' ENTERTAINMENT and YALL HATERS' CHARACTER DESTRUCTION!

*war*

SHREDDER! niggas!
Old 11-30-2020, 04:36 PM   #4
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Why would you use a pocket full of extra bics to text a diss?

just use your cellphone

idiot
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:36 PM   #5
Shredder

Battle Record: 1-1

Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder

You know I'm proud of that shit right?
Old 11-30-2020, 04:38 PM   #6
Shredder

Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
Why would you use a pocket full of extra bics to text a diss?

just use your cellphone

idiot
Cuz I had lost it nigga.
Old 11-30-2020, 04:38 PM   #7
Shredder

Yall just keep giving me attention lol

DUMB FUCKS!
Old 11-30-2020, 04:47 PM   #8
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

lmao don’t let the door hit you on your way out

Old 11-30-2020, 04:52 PM   #9
Shredder

@Diablo

I say whats cool and whats lame. Not you. I make the rules nigga. lmao
Old 11-30-2020, 04:54 PM   #10
Shredder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
lmao don’t let the door hit you on your way out

That aint me fam.

Fake pictue posting ass lol do you know how many niggas runnin around call theyself mic shredder?
Old 11-30-2020, 04:56 PM   #11
Shredder

I can give yall lessons on how to bully.

Rule 1 don't try it with me.

It never works cuz I'm a master of it.
Old 11-30-2020, 04:57 PM   #12
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
That aint me fam.

Fake pictue posting ass lol do you know how many niggas runnin around call theyself mic shredder?
lmao not many I shouldn’t imagine
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:59 PM   #13
Shredder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao not many I shouldn’t imagine
Whats up crybaby?

Hows it going trying to kiss ass and get scout back?
Old 11-30-2020, 05:14 PM   #14
Shredder

Damn @Diablo thought that THAT could bring me down.

Yall so inexperienced at this shit. lmao.

Its ok Diablo. Failure runs in your family.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:16 AM   #15
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

why you posting numerous times after yourself my G?

take some deep breathes.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 08:42 AM   #16
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

isthisreallife.gif
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 06:55 PM   #17
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

I’m fucking weak xD

Nigga said he proud of being head of the foot clan
Old 12-02-2020, 12:39 PM   #18
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

i don't feel like this one landed as hard as it should have.
Old 12-03-2020, 04:38 AM   #19
Shredder

Are yall dick eating faggots really this stupid?? Yall know good and damn well that blog was OBVIOUSLY fiction. Its sad how yall try to convince yourselves otherwise! ROFL

All of you geeks on this site write played out gunplay raps like yall actual gangsters and will actually shoot but WON'T! Ever! So its the same shit, fictional bs, you dumb dorks.

But by all means , virgins, continue poorly talking shit if it makes you feel cool. lol

Continue to do sorry ass text battles because your voices sound too light, feminine, and ugly to ever record actual albums. Yall cornballs couldn't stay on beat if you tried! lol Continue to talk shit, continue to be some lames, and continue to live in a false narrative, like the fuckin incels you ALL are!

ROFL You're all a bunch of meaningless nobodies on a meaningless site that will soon be gone like all the others.

Feel free to respond to this post about how Shredder is mad or lame or whatever. Your replies will only prove my point that you all are social rejects with no lives.

I'm not responding to you failures at life anymore after this.

Yall can all eat a million dicks. You sad little incels.
Old 12-03-2020, 04:44 AM   #20
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
Are yall dick eating faggots really this stupid?? Yall know good and damn well that blog was OBVIOUSLY fiction. Its sad how yall try to convince yourselves otherwise! ROFL

All of you geeks on this site write played out gunplay raps like yall actual gangsters and will actually shoot but WON'T! Ever! So its the same shit, fictional bs, you dumb dorks.

But by all means , virgins, continue poorly talking shit if it makes you feel cool. lol

Continue to do sorry ass text battles because your voices sound too light, feminine, and ugly to ever record actual albums. Yall cornballs couldn't stay on beat if you tried! lol Continue to talk shit, continue to be some lames, and continue to live in a false narrative, like the fuckin incels you ALL are!

ROFL You're all a bunch of meaningless nobodies on a meaningless site that will soon be gone like all the others.

Feel free to respond to this post about how Shredder is mad or lame or whatever. Your replies will only prove my point that you all are social rejects with no lives.

I'm not responding to you failures at life anymore after this.

Yall can all eat a million dicks. You sad little incels.

Lmaooo you’re so mad you typed 7 paragraphs I am goooooooone
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote