- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Right.
@Scout

@Zuch UPN stop posting while I try to appease you both
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 11:53 AM   #82
Ynot

Ynot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant future

Man this is crazy
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 12:01 PM   #83
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Sorry. I blacked out for a second. Did something happen?

It feels like something significant happened.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:05 PM   #84
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Man this is crazy
Best post in here so far
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 12:17 PM   #85
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Man this is crazy
Barc
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 12:27 PM   #86
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I’ve tried to remain as impartial as I can toward you both in my reckoning here.

Zuch - No one wants to see you step down. You’ve done an amazing job and I would like to see you retained, my friend. You cannot please everyone, but you’ve done a pretty great job in pleasing the other 90 something percent that have enjoyed taking part. We want you to continue moderating the NBL. If this isn’t to be for the long term, please at least see out the final two weeks of the planned season (and playoffs?). I understand you’re a young father and your time is limited and you don’t need any further headaches such as this situation, but let’s not take a knee-jerk reaction before first attempting to remedy this scenario. You’re a good man and bigger than this.

Scout - I’m somewhat unsure of what lead to your reaction in this thread, it read to me as if the moderator was acting in your best interests so there may have been some misunderstanding on your part, perhaps? Either way, you seemed honest and open to the idea of your private messages being seen and so I’m inclined to believe you on that front. @Sharp could possibly investigate this matter further. You, being Barcotic or otherwise, have been an active participant in the NBL and those are always welcomed. I’m sure your wish to hide your identity is valid for whatever reason you have, and without factual proof being presented I think we should exercise you the benefit of the doubt - innocent until proven guilty - that you’re not Barcotic and you should be allowed to continue battling with your current record (Loss to Ajax would need to be attributed of course, but you’ve no problem with that so long as you’re allowed to participate, correct?).

Zuch - While I understand your, and Blue Bayou’s, frustration regarding the accounts record if Scout is indeed Barc - for the time being, at least, we have no actual proof of this and so forcing out an activate participant that battles and votes - and is doing a lot better than Barc we may add - seems detrimental to all parties involved. I think it’s in the best interests of the NBL if we can somehow come to an agreement where we retain you both. No-one wants to see you walk, Zuch. Your efforts are truly appreciated and an ultimatum over “It’s him or me,” doesn’t seem beneficial to anyone.

I think the best way to proceed here is to put this misunderstanding behind us, with Zuch in charge of the NBL until at least the end of the current season, and Scout to remain in the NBL for the remainder of its current run (albeit with his loss to Ajax attributed) while Sharp assesses the private messages regarding voting query. This is the fairest judgement I can come to on this situation, all things considered, as while I’m sure Zuch etc have their reasons to suspect Scout is Barcotic - without more than circumstantial evidence we owe him at least the benefit of the doubt that he isn’t who you say he is.

Can you at least agree on those points, individually, without this developing into a slanging match between the two of you? I’ve a lot of love for you both. I don’t want to see either walk if we can find some middle ground between you both to work from.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:38 PM   #87
Ynot

Ynot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant futureYnot has a brilliant future

Fuck your points weirdo
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 12:41 PM   #88
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

I want him to post a pic in this thread. Holding a piece of paper that says I’m not Barc.

Takes 20 seconds.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:44 PM   #89
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Post a pic and I will apologize Barc.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:45 PM   #90
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Make sure I can see your chest too.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:06 PM   #91
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

For thr third time, I can't view messages. I can view the number of messages in your inbox, how many are in the "sent" and "recieved" folders, but that's it. Pretty sure that's just for memory management purposes.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:16 PM   #92
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

Scout is or isnt barc

Either way

Idk why sharp doesnt just go in and read the messages
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:27 PM   #93
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Ya sharp you should just read the msgs and settle this
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:32 PM   #94
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
1) Aren’t IP lookups a thing anymore? I feel an admin could end the mystery immediately

2) Have aliases tell who they are or they can’t enter the league. Like the Summer classic did.
people always have a vpn or some shit so Ip checks are useless these days, also PMN for votes is some thirsty shit, people say well I didn't tell them to vote for me, well you might as well have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
Ya sharp you should just read the msgs and settle this
word I done that at RB, a lot of people done it.

some people probably have people on fb too and messenger for votes or in discord.

people are thirsty.

Last edited by Eviction; 11-30-2020 at 01:35 PM.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:35 PM   #95
Shredder

Battle Record: 1-1

Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder
Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
Okay, I’ll be back with my analysis on how to proceed from here later

but I don’t want to lose Zuch as mod, or Scout from the league

I’ll try to find a happy medium to incorporate both
ROFL!!!!!!

You started this, dumb ass! You screenshot what I said on some snake shit and it helped open a pandora's box!

Now you're crying and begging people to stay! "Please Zuch stay please don't leave us Zuch please honey bun!"

LMAO

Splendid. So fucking splendid.
Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:38 PM   #96
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

maybe Sharp can check the messages in the admin panel and this whole issue gets solved quickly
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:40 PM   #97
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
people always have a vpn or some shit so Ip checks are useless these days, also PMN for votes is some thirsty shit, people say well I didn't tell them to vote for me, well you might as well have.

word I done that at RB, a lot of people done it.

some people probably have people on fb too and messenger for votes or in discord.

people are thirsty.
I feel like you’ve told us 5 times how you’ve checked PM’s on RB.....
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:40 PM   #98
Shredder

Battle Record: 1-1

Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder Shredder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
maybe Sharp can check the messages in the admin panel and this whole issue gets solved quickly
what if he finds massive voter fraud though?? like what if everybody in the league committed fraud?

That would be fucked up.
Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:47 PM   #99
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Yeah I like that idea someone had about @Sharp just going in and reading the messages
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:48 PM   #100
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
ROFL!!!!!!

You started this, dumb ass! You screenshot what I said on some snake shit and it helped open a pandora's box!

Now you're crying and begging people to stay! "Please Zuch stay please don't leave us Zuch please honey bun!"

LMAO

Splendid. So fucking splendid.
We only want the good ones. Sorry bruh.

Tags
green eyes *rare*