Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysonFresh View Post
Agree regarding PMs.
but to be fair, making crews and hanging out on discord has implied bias to it as well.
which is why i was a fan of the shadow boxing tourny HUSH had set up. blind verses/votes. was there ever a reveal of participants now that its over ?
I actually agree with you.

Although from experience nobody talks about current battles and there’s no swaying, there’s also no way to prove that and understand that it is fishy.

Shadowboxing was dope and I’m pissed I wasted bars on that. Wish we could have got to the end.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 02:43 PM   #222
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Dead @ discord voting rings

Conversation is currently about Aero's basement

Feel free to ask someone for a link if you're not ouch (sorry ouch)
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 02:52 PM   #223
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Yeah everyone is welcome there. Even Barc.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 03:15 PM   #224
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPN Zuch View Post
I actually agree with you.

Although from experience nobody talks about current battles and there’s no swaying, there’s also no way to prove that and understand that it is fishy.

Shadowboxing was dope and I’m pissed I wasted bars on that. Wish we could have got to the end.
Still could finish it. @Victor
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 05:16 PM   #225
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Dead @ discord voting rings

Conversation is currently about Aero's basement

Feel free to ask someone for a link if you're not ouch (sorry ouch)
I don’t think it’s blatant voting rings, it’s more-so just an implicit bias that people have when voting for other people they’re cool with and voting against people they dislike. It makes a bigger difference in a battle that’s actually close. That’s something that I think is always going to exist, though and it is what it is
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 05:21 PM   #226
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Battle Record: 3-3

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
I don’t think it’s blatant voting rings, it’s more-so just an implicit bias that people have when voting for other people they’re cool with and voting against people they dislike. It makes a bigger difference in a battle that’s actually close. That’s something that I think is always going to exist, though and it is what it is
Well put
Very accurate analysis

I think your unbiased presence is needed in the nbl this week
Or should I have pm'ed this? Oops
Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 05:54 PM   #227
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Agreed with the analysis, but discord isn't anything more than one group shoutbox (enjoy it, dia)

That friendly things been a thing on boards since before discord though. There was a point on AOB where I was just cool with enough people that I could count on like 1.5 votes unless I got blown out

If the NC discord was just Seth Inno Diode uhoh and me again, scout would probably just talk about UPN and how zuch is supportive of fresher, worse battlers who may be biased, may just like his verse more, may be somewhere in between
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 05:59 PM   #228
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

I was banned from the nc discord for some reason was in there for 5 minutes LOL.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 06:51 PM   #229
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

This shit is wild, guys.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 07:04 PM   #230
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
I was banned from the nc discord for some reason was in there for 5 minutes LOL.
Understandable
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 07:27 PM   #231
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Understandable
lmao

I think I argued with someone that I can just rejoin the invite link if they kick me, so to prove me wrong they ban without realizing they're is a difference between a kick and a ban, so they just proved me right.

Some people are salty way too long for the internet.

the RR discord is just fucking hilarous you got a spineless admin that runs it, and he bans because other people are pressuring him to do it, and sensitive dorks that think everything is racist.

typically the people that complain about racist jokes are whiter than me.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 01:48 AM   #232
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
typically the people that complain about racist jokes are whiter than me.
Male Karens are the worst types of Karens

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
green eyes *rare*