Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2023, 05:06 AM   #1
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future
Exclamation Diablo vs Pharaohs Army / Emcee Squared - PIC BATTLE

Let me know how many you’re trying to do.

16-20?
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 07:40 AM   #2
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I'LL DECIDE HOW MANY lines you deserve

yeah 2 - 125 for starters lol

pretty much done w/ you after the soule-bait lie
it's u versus emcee?
the craziest top ego who just kills ppl ok
cuz thats all u want thats all u r

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 05-05-2023 at 08:08 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 08:02 AM   #3
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Again, since you broke the trust I had with you

then proceed to really all caps describe the sad life of online trolin gyou live while ur 2 kids and wife bond over a cold dinner with ur coat falling off the hook

WHEN I FOLLOW THRU WILL U DROP NEW PIC AND NOT YOUR LIMO BEST NITE?

Last edited by emcee squared; 05-05-2023 at 08:07 AM.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 11:22 AM   #4
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

I got a new pic for you

Post up
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 05:24 PM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Exclamation Weigh-In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
I got a new pic for you

Post up
Your turn.

6'0, 221 lbs....was 240 for years. Lost 20 lbs. on this writing binge!.. I gotta life now, mate.
Edit*
1.8288 Meters, EXACTLY 100 Kilograms.
Hit up Answer if you want more decimal spaces.

@emcee squared
& EMCEE SQUARED ALONE, is going:
100 Lines min.
125 Lines max.
GL mate.
Let's make it historical.
" Your file of 492.3 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 97.7 KB for this filetype. "
one sec Lars.
I'M NOT TECH SAVVY Blue Bayou you fucking accuse me again I'll rip your throat out.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 05-13-2023 at 10:20 PM.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:16 PM   #6
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Quote:
Blue Bayou you fucking accuse me again I'll rip your throat out.
Edit Pharaohs*
AGAIN.* Again, Blue, is what he meant to close with.
Thanks for the practice you generic idiot. Let's both quit text and write sports articles and keep linking them to Dull.

CHECK LARS STILL WAITIN ON PIC UR 125 COMES SATURDAY BRO; RICAN JUST PM'D ME THE GHOST-JOB.
~
Old 05-05-2023, 11:33 PM   #7
emcee squared
Banned

Default Prose Intro that may be DQ - ONE and only Edit 3.5 hours for 125 lines. -HoL* GO EMCEE! GO USA!

Only reason for delay was msg was too long lol and had to cli p and fucked up rewrote some~ love u DG

reverse top 3 reazons comin

=======================

@Eviction
Thank God the AI cypher king has finally become self-aware, for the sake of all areas of Diode’s green (OPTIONAL SKINS/COLORS) playground.

@Aero mimic long intro [but prosey for @Zen & @Eng]
Oh yeah Lars I drop tags because I’m #1 All-time. I have the talk to finally back it up and idgaf who get’s a bold-colored alert in their profile bitch lol. Bet you check PMS 21 hours of your 23 hrs of text a day.
Wife is sooooo. Yep she projects alllll the time. No, no you deserve it. She’s not projecting. You are a 25 year writing troll who had a rough childhood with MMLP in the Pikey…NO JK @TIMLESS IS THE ONLY TRUE PIKEY maybe @Orc lol,

K Lars as you know I got an album dropping June and been so busy giving free advice to the site while you troll-vote and troll my text life into oblivion for your pic-finale that everyone waited 8.5 YEARS for me to drop on you lol.
And @veritas has been waiting the absolute longest. A real doctor, unlike your, admittedly GOAT of all time Troll @Sandra Valente [back@evic 4 rb linkz – f u diode pay on time bitch lol. nice judge troll tho thx. @COP fuckin done. Fried spam, not even bacon.

Anyway, “moving on”, right Soule. And soule, I hope you just learn 3 things from me, Lars, and Witty as you examine your writing style and future drops. Please read all of @Celph Taught’s ciphers if you’re still lurking a dead RB [lol, jk @nohbody @spree @bombard @unfuk @Ryno I DID KILL IT ON PURPOSE LOL. 4 WEEKS NOW WE’RE AT A REAL SITE…. BUT TBH U ALL LOOOVE WHITE BOY FAR0 HE;S JUST TROLLING AUDIO LIKE PROFESSOR @zygote (HOF A-B WARM-UP TAKE THAT HE’LL PEEP IN 2024, HOPEFULLY SOMEHOW ALERT zEN(AGAIN) OR @VulgarITY ABOUT MY DOMINACE AND PEAK AND RETIREMENT BEFORE 40 AND THE ALBUM AND QUITTING SMOKE TOBACCO. Right Discord? Right @Destroyer, right @ill-nika, lol, right @#3 old head is on my dc rant but not lookin’.
K NEVER LARS AND BLUE THEY’RE HERE ‘TIL EARLY 50S AGE LOL.
Blue since you teased my cock on discord worse than Aero (BTW still a Goat-LIKE INTRO) @Bags @R!canTheoriez lol. Better than those 2 of course, Austin. You know I play possum like @Sinacog…NOT FOR BLUE’S ENJOYMENT LOL (and point is blue u don’t get a real tag ‘til later)…yes the Possum Play is mostly for @Cereal @Candy maayyayybe @Cereal_Killer, but especially, @Saint, @inf, @Cred, whoever the fuck THIS TROLL ALIAS is doing better than Lars. K.

@Diablo (lol hey NCGs, told Lars on his wall not to blemish his 28-3 @sral [now lowercase L’d] “top” Alias lol.
Cuz we know what 28-4 would do to guys such as Lars, Universe, Barcotic, etc.
Moving right along into the bars, and yes Lars & AJ this is the ONLY EDIT COMING LARS PROMISE
(Pharaohs and HoL and I use the honor-system, unlike you, who bait’s a fake Soule-Vote-ROast lollll)
Jk i love it and i love your writing style and cock a little but ur face ugly (LORD OF THE RING BAR COMMMMMINmmm (not sexual) but it’s comin’ @Bags_Mandela who is not ghost1 unless the whole RB site fake-trolled that he was some1 else, lol.
Jk, I know it’s not @Ghost1 and I fucking know for surrrrrrre it’s not whack old corny @MaCe, yep add him to the list of crybabies, who explains his ridiculous whack L’s lol. On chat threads longer than me and AJ and @A Disciple who will never come here she’s suicidal from me right Bags? lol HOPE SHE DOES DIE SPREE. Yep top ego roaster here, pharaohs’ sister and HoL’s writing bites.
LOLLLLL this is so easy and fast brb, no typos
ONLY EDIT/CHEAT HERE IS THE 125.
Full 125 you decently-toothed (MMLP needs the dentist but his credit card copay maxed on your 2021 Always-Sunny overcompensating limo ride with whores who did lesbian things rather than to you with your small limp cock, lol. Yeah we want Big Aero Black Cock or Rican’s…..******* censor**** BA here @Zuo can’t censor my mild funny racism, lol.
Yeah anyways, that’s only IF I was gay, which I’m not (all about maschostic roasts). Whichccchhh, @UserName is an actual flamer (live & let live I say, as does McCartney, right @PanCake. Right @Batty of course and fuck you @Wise Wiggles is an emo and I bit his best shit lol. But I hope I hit the take.
@Urban Dialect knows I did. As does @brokenhal0 and @Ryno and everyone including especially @Dominate and @Answer who’s been tagged third most by pharaohs after Lars and Aero’s long intro which ends now for the:
PMMMMMMS LARS EVERYONE ON THE SITE WANTS TO GHOSTWRITE? foR CRAZY SPAMMY WHITE FAT FAR0 WHO RAOSTE U OFF HERE LOL
eASY I EDIT THEIR PMS OF WRITTENS
I’M JUST AN ALIAS BUT 75% LOVE HOW I’M HARSHER AND MORE CUT*THROAT EXACT THAN YOUR Brit Faggy boy ass who sucked Private School Cock, lol. Right @Bodey. Which leads to opiate addiction and brags about it on Discord like ’02 and ’07 retired African amercans who don’t even get named by my white racist ass.
Jk, as Urban and we all know it’s just bait-jokes until I get banned like Zelph from a site for saying nigger. Lol look Zelph I can say nigger all I want, right @NYCSPITZ, and not get banned for it cuz Diode likes my contributions way more than your chapstick modding that @Alvin Karpis dropped on you before I ended your text hobby of modding lol. Reapeat rhyme aero wouldn’t do it but I would.
125 Max Bars if course:
Don’t even need a pic Brit, lol (no comma for topicalists right ryno?)lol nice setups u overrated nice black emcee who we sparred with to warm up and dead both active text sites lol,.
Let’s face it Let’s beef is fucking dead spree (Thx) right @big baby goat Satire Mentor (sorry Zygote he’s softer and not a fag like User)
Nvm Let’s beef is alive cuz I dropped my opener to collab hal0 (AGAIN zzzzzz right @Frank)
yeah, that cyhper 4 way pops, just like Aero and Wise and hal0 bite here at netcees pharohs OM mashup lol, which if Aero doesn’t tell me @dead man polished I will fucking drop a hard 10-20 on him like I will to @uh oh Jim, (The cooler Jim, V, Lol) because Jimbo only got thru the first paragraph not even, before he was too stoned and his 6.25 graded bar-whore passed the mirror of 4-linz yayo/girl to him (right Rican… lol fuckin KNOW this spic was a dealer like @El Muffin who roasted few guys in 2016 but ran out of steam before hittn’ Lars and the rest with inferior bars compared to his opening heat where he torched Orc’s ego (like @Universe caused this whole thing 2023). Another lol Dy, I add them now more than !exclamation points or Caps, lol btw @Saint now u know specifically for @JESODIST the greatest cypher battle in history @For Old Time’s Sake on OM (which @Exis the name or troll we shall not bitingly speak of tried to join and i roasted him in 8 lol).
As you can see I love text which is why I cheated on the Aero intro and K A, here’s the proper @DynamiCz tag I’m just toying with him which he hates because he is a str8forward real-ass chill brotha who spits better than hal0 and ryn0. lol
And Urban and Answer lol.
So yeah 125 comin from ghostwritten members. Confident #1 Pharaohs Alias here, mate, and bad timging for u i guess bud lol. K e.z. edit for ME, not HoL, who both failed at trolling in 2016 with you on the old topical extravaganza. Right, we failed @Certain and @Geno but now we’re back to fulfill text legacy destiny!
@UnbornBuddha/@godcomplex love the big words and the medical warm-ups (Thx Uni again) lol
BUT HE HATES MY BIG EGO, HE’D RATHER FAR0 SPAM and soooo would dead man. Brb 3 AM deadline for keystyle.
doesn't matter the pic cuz the whole site who loves me sent me shit on your old pics or just guessed you were an ugly brit FAKE "SAM" FOR MMLP'S FRODO FACEEEEE
Zing that's the closer for Austion. Yep dead wrote 2019 nevermind no longer a mystery lol:
ONE EDIT U HAVE TO LET THE GOAT CHEAT LOl
Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Leaves View Post
{check it saint}1 2
'Lready opened with @Warthog's AI bot custom program he sent to me lol.
BItch stilllll won't take a stake in crafting me a quick nice monetized blog/article website lol.
NBD, as he's a better troll than half the ppl who roast his bad trolliness lol.
@Witty he's modded and ran sites and his Mult's NEAR yours so like
Yeah he's done more for text & hal0 knows about this AI mimicry program too hahaha
*run critical analysis machine program for dead man (again, @'probably' lol)
NO ONE COMPETS WITH ME LIKE HAL0 [open go] NOT RYNO Let's Go (usa + WORLD VS. THE IMPERIAL BRITS LOL) sorry lars all empires end.
As I masterfully topicalized in Frank's dead league.
Everythings dead including u lol.
Don't forget all the other big empires, TsunTzu gave them the map but its hard to hold territory u nko lol Persians, ghengis kubli khan raped so many kids AJ lol, alexander teh greath JESODIST BURNED MY EMCEE LIBRARY lol in 2016 jk it was @MMLP and he now knows it and laughs
anyways GO HAL0 unliminted?:

imagery is only imaginary when the intricate santa tops your snowman agenda!
ridiculous splendor from the guy who Z wouldn't let in the league to rip these contenders!
betcha, gonna getcha hal0 starts the 125 not ryn0 who like AFRICA Not Conferderate
woops broke style w/ a rican cap
guess hal0s played yo,
still a sick angel (active) unlike wise wiggles (who we'll get to).

go R1can.
no "worries @Mac" we'll just key harsher slant rhymes for my PHD Thesis Theory lol 125 gr8er than 8 m8

Hispanic Culture Has Been Known to Dominate ur Average Welsh-Bit; Bullshit @Flow"?
Pull Clips like Canibus & Journalist told me to adopt ur 2 kids and fuck wifey from the front TO 'er ribz
Na
dat's fer Muff 'r Aero's cock
No homo i jus' rock more sexuality & racial SHOCK (still rican)
than kung on his best day before he quit and rode blue's handsome better-worded jock
which had fungal decay becuaz fara & mace trolled anwer hard enuff to make him abSURDly drop lol
on om like i'd read it bite liek blue or lars circa 02 haha
yeah or evic AJ EXIS (still donno if exis trolld lol) best ever?
no thats dark eg0 the only kid who could crush dynamicz fucking ego
as HALOS BACK TO SAYING
lars only universe could TOUCH PHRAOHS ONFIRE 2023 ego... (here,)
dear, go get wifey a dark Craft Beer, for batty to fuckin funnel while pancake NURSE
yeah ill nurse his olame strategy while I @ACTIVATE SELF for my gr8est pic Verse (the first)
but spree taut me h0w w/ his sick nosho
sicker than rican who got dropped hhaeheh
white corny laugh cuz hal0s done ghostwriting 4me 2,
least til i fuck robranda by the enda the weekend
(skype audio fonesex right geno?) lol he'll nevr tx me dapz on this adsfasdfasdfjalsdfldfk
new PM ghost for lars, im done HOL just editing lol hi egoless
fetterman!
yeah NY,
larz got no MEMORY
like magik HOL
HOF
Take theL fara MAKE IT FRESHHHH right jusssst for NYC
oaosdfohasdl ayhhh AND @Bladed Thesis much DOOPER THAN LARZ haha

orrrrr @Witty haahahaah self's keyscraps epicdrop said he likes brits like @evaD cuz he EVADES better than evictions AI worst fucking key-day that he sold to fara's for 3 mixtapes lOL
(2 private still right @Master Rock fuck u bitch)
haha

yeah i can easily go in w/ magical witty multis
merlin wand crushing gummies til i quit from the allergy which is SOMETHIGN
itchy.
as i described in a prescription for universe's mindplay on me like zygote and sinacogs longbar kitchen!
possum saint is aweome better thn witty
american possibly and guns are easier to "letter" than the insurance ppwk i filleed out for @Sandra (Valente)'s practice that I told @Ajax ahd NOTHING on me, legally, he - he
{repeat,
hooks alwayz 2x (kill)spree}
filthy.
like a pure molly black soundcloud lazy pill-seek
who rapped bout drugs btter than wise's thrillseek yep go wise go wise
NORTHWESTern american nice changeup from the East Coast

w.w.
Thanks to Zygote and Universe I am rapping the (exact) scientific name of Lysiurgic Asid >>> not WITCHTRIAL RYEG0TE SINACOG!!!!!!!!!!! lol lucky ghost didnt show
rather reed sinacog's RB fara-feed "mistriak" for Ajax Xfiles
than ur lame drug-barz depressed on a fucking half dose DMT style
BUT
the hook even faster now
master, wow
[one of the many, right uni?]
*edit right BUDDHA
haha
anyyway
zzz go zen
zen is pretend. @something about top Hof OM drops that eng JU'S PMD ME He Wrote (when i asked with no ego, thanks to franks vince-like trolling at the BADSUCJECT gurlpic THESIS freethrow (DULL))
too menny prnths fr saints abbrvs and bluez retirement party on the sidroast WE wrote
@E'ng (never tagged) will never also get his roast song cuz it was polished brag lol
trashed delete like @Ouch when he sold his ass on the str33t
to pay for steroids for barc & nyc
this is just a fuckiing key, now we go on a @Fart hook and borrow urbain dialec'ts last nigger free.
i do this trolling editor shit for fucking halo and i do it for fucking free

love Dave if he hasnt been tagged (HARSHR WRODING)
better brags,
if he wasnt retired he could have sent 4 so i made it a chore to make it terribly Faygd like a fattt username (i have 4 larz has 6+ &counting lol)~

go guys faries - just for fun:
@dull boy AND BB TOGETHER [how dare i lol]
paging dallas lol texas red stat blue metropoli
told 3 links about my historical strategic PC populi
i write for @JESODISTs ugly unborn concubine, we'll finish in spanish for he &rican's wholesaling gatz from the rented ---- l8/no sho/quit RESULTZ IN?
Finez.

bladed thesis
fuck u cunt i was feminine in 2015 before u and others fucking aussies like trolling cereal u get no bars till i bite the warhawk wh-0re str8 cis white coloar male lol like blue just faking shit for my motivation next intro over NO BARS

witty
already ditty when i quote the blue OM how BOTH their wives (they settled lol) right muff they settled like u did for the Dr@gon of Meth Basing and smoking opium like geno when out of poweder/liquid pure lol
not even pure u street trash RETAIL CUSTOMERS LOL RIGHT DY AND RICAN SOLD THESE FUCKING ADDICTS RIGHT THE FUCK OFF THEREEERRIIR badddd writing egos who were too crazy and depressed
top 5 crazy writers in internet history
1-muff for sure
2- lars is dead by 3 am east 8 am brit tea/ not coffe right orc?
fuck u orc would never mimic ur corny shit worse than @Lyfzaa Gamble lol, right Unfuk who will never drop lol arleady tagged u on the amteur editor shit
I PROMISE ZELPH /SELPHSETH I WILL GET TO MORE RHYMES / BARS HERE"
jes0 spanish closer REMEMBER THAT
&&&edit? no just 1 lars haha i dont cheat like u love u soule

3rd craziest- AJ aka Echelon Sinacog the dragonslaying anime weirdo practicing his treble or baritone autotune gunbarz lol what a fag i told zygote i gave him abdominal bleeding started with an A lol
herse an alliteration cypher from when i was already the bored GOAT of the interet lars remmeber lol
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128188
^^^^^^^^^^^
LETSA LLL NOTICE THE IRONY OF HOW FOR MODDING SADI NO WHEN I STARTED LOL
and lars contributed EVERYTHING WHY ARE WE BATTLING M8 WE OWN THIS PALCE LOL GG NICE W BUT I HURT YA
link incoming and no practice allowed right @MC Fussy fuck u audio sux but nice black power verse (srs) not a race troll real guy anyway
@kannon @boof waaayy better than @Immolate but lets behonest oh WAIT
lol forgot to edit top 5 finish; k?

1- yep*HOL edit gotta be Immolate here
2- muff yeah never best at shit bro u half failed on ur UK roast thk god im here lol right lars? he didnt touch u keying out of steam. i never stop right z?
3- AJ
4-Lars
5-Me, see @Fracture IS THE ONLY GUY HERE LOVIN A CLOSE FEEDBACK LOSS FOR HIS SICK FUTURE HAHAH HE'LL CROWN CLASSIC I GOT $100 SAYS SO ON PAYPAL EVEN THO IM BROKE
anyway yeah i roasted larx b4 on how he'd dig for dirt to end muff's internet trollintg lol and he got it sure but paid security sites and dug social media, hax, everything right eviction? who still runs AI on the point/ narrator lol
which is why i ALWAYs still goin'
{light speed for larz & ryno as i said 3x on the bridges}
@something Top 10 PHARAOH FAVORITES K- NOT TALENT HIS FAV STYLES/DROPS
1-zygote's a-b will never be touched 10 yrs old lol
2-something's Tiner is Arguably better than Rhyme HOF 2015 the other one i upped and guessed who he is lol
3 [[[[4- the wise collab bite
4 [[[[3- the budda collab bite
*edit switch yep budda 3 sorry wise u are so retired
5-big babys old SATIRE practice NOT emo psycho OMs lol
oh yeah forot bb is #6 on pyschos or 1a WITH a disciple who i hope by now is dead after reading this (yes i aboused name play since DAY 1 trollz lol)
trolya back all night let's write

the timeless guess after 6@ suckd thx
@Dank
@MMLP PW, on a bad.... DAY [Lars paid Cash, for-the....credit. Card for the longstrech car, right barc?
lol
@timeless is NOT LARZ too hard trolly frank is the ONLy eh only 9% his own guy!
"snatch?" never for blue or wittys afdnlasdfldasfl****Dont u cenwsor yME AFTER THE DEADLING HOL IM ON +17 lets closes
mmlp jester @mr j play lol
just read the OM link haha 2016
REMINDER - MMLP ROASTED ME OFF FOR REAL IN 2016 EVERY1
NO ONE ELSE DID IT AND HES CALM AND CHILL COOL GUY EVEN THO HE DRINK MORE AT BARS,
THAN LARS, OLOL BUT YEAH LARSZ BUTTBUDDY SIDEKICK EMINEM ROBIN HAHAHAH
IS WAAAAAAYAAYAYAYY BETTER THAN LARS DESPITE VOLUME LOL
the whole jamal charlez jersy? blue and discord u idiots is average YARDS per cARRY ilke #1 goat somethings 2 dropz lol
5.+ like Jim brown, who sold drugs to my Richard Prior secret Audio Universe Text Instruction link hahahah yeah
also good ypc like the RB fag nigger Marion Motley who ALSO TOOK @Ryno TO SCHOOL
haha ryno gets no mimic bars here till he matches my sick 12 on dead Arby's drivetruh lol
yeah rino i dont fucking need u guy, hal0 keep sme semi-interested in toppicals even tho classics comin,,,, enjoy your B AD VOTING quarterfinnnall llose on ur heeeeat buddyyy lol quarters zelph can predict on paper at home cuz diode and mods and mom groudned him lol pig.
righ certain?
haha some good articles on discussio for certain NOT NYC lol lazy fucking steriod user like barc god thing u quit that shit bags and i willllll fucking drop BEFORE UR BITCHASSLOGS ON actlikeeeee ur job is done when u stilllll gotta noshow someone first round of the mid may clasasdifl;ajklasasd andf motivate them like dont u ever vote ukw im done with bags and ryno too

sandra veritas zelph dr appt play closer lol
yes zelph, u suck as atroll and mod
better moda alallalalalalalllll over the site and other sites
better trolls thsi whole site trolls better and polls better lol good ida tho thx
i stopped biting ur sig cuz u cried like a barc spoild kid hahah
miss @Bodey theres the tag u dope using whore who also commit suiciden na jk ur wording is to deep for lars hahaha miss u ur fine i bet on the beach smokin Js like my allergy appt nursse assistant todayaaya yyyhahah
AJ, R1can LOL on the checkin audio at drs I USED THE "human" Hitch answer for race lol
AFTER ruling out #1 of 3 hispanic origin at alll? rican this all true promise im not still race-trollign u like aero got when Z delete for his senstiive black ass eating black ppl food as he readz this psych job to end larz, lol
he opened remember i remember evn tho im high and caffeine

wall clubs dg lars of course etc (pity lol)
yeah tag a feeeew more (big list now) 3 -ego wall spams sorry im spammy like PA tonight just a fucking CAMEO since 2015 to FINISH hasdfhasdfjhasdfjklasdfjkl yes finish and it would be on blue not witty k
(not gay still just )
anyas masochism exceptional wording obsessiosn as said on rican's grammar lesson
the jesoidst PM reveal closer on the OM cypher PROGRESSION which we rocked and is greatest text going hahahah
wise knew thats why he ignnores lets me keep goin, trollin, he sits back ha
got his own private playlist on my Soundcloud, btw
my next sig was for RB fagz roasting my audio (DONT DO IT lars my collab with donos an math was just nasal warmu right urban only 2 of my 32 roughies are mixed Rock nice depression rock u lame emo faggot worse than pancake and wise hahahahhah jk wise but not Dan lozers
this is what i mean james veritas by good powers
yes im evil but better tha larz as we see a RELIEF for the whole site
which just entgered a new era of more generic classics (finally)
without me and HOleaves
course we ghost 4ev but
fara votes gay and quicker this time swear (like ryno's endangered ass haha)
UNLESS HE TOO BUSY LOSING HIS VOICE ON BLACK AND MILDS LAR\S PLZ ROAST THAT ITS WORSE ADDICTION THANNNN ANYYY MENTAL HELTH PROBZ ORRRRR WEED BING OR CAFF OR NIC OR SHROOMX HAHA OR E FROM '03 RIGHT SPREE?
weeee its over ssoon here
edit late brit spellings lol coulour nice lars got me good here dropping 2nd
(advantage?) lol nice dinos and math collab genius sick fuck~ <3
@Aero thx for sending ur brown brotha from anotha border that opener A haha
But I am still top viewcount everywhere it matterz bud u INSPIRED THIS #2 GOAT EVER lol when i wrote parody on ur wall and me and larz started mimicing dead EVERYONE FRANK EVERYONE KNEW SPREE THAT THINGS WOULD POP BY MAY hahhahaha
Quote:
You look Languid; I haven't even wrote the verse that will fill you with Anguish
Darte una idea de mi Idioma
How's this for a Closer?
Put you in the bucket of a Bulldozer&run you over
I Am ddeeeeeep TROLLING GUYS, RICAN AND UNIVERSE WROTE THIS WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING THING! im guessing 120+ on a 33 Min. late deadline @House of Leaves fuck u gimme leeway here only my peak and drop mic like aussie girl haha shes roasted on om cypher WORSE THAN MOST PPL i been tagging ahahah
yes the reason we mention cereal and ouch and diciple on the close is
we will stick to theri threads if we have the itch to bitch at txt; etc.
eng is the only human being on this forum who legitimately cares about my mental health @sandra
@Servant Journalist
@Diode GONNA NEED AN EMCEE SQUARED PM OF E-MAIL AND/OR PW, Mr. Owner, for the "public service" perfomance KEY THAT ONLY VERITAS KNEW I HAD IN ME WHEN HE TOPICALISED text
lol i handed Ls to everyone who could dominate eventually better than depthless Diablo /sral better cap that L after this W bud.
~(Rican sent it to me to un-edit dirty of course for saint's tape haha) bye fagz gl in Summer dayz~ kept the closer for jesodist and rican i am a lunatic guys its true.

Last edited by emcee squared; 05-06-2023 at 03:36 AM.
Old 05-06-2023, 01:58 AM   #8
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Pharaohs Army:

sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 03:35 AM   #9
emcee squared
Banned

Exclamation morning coffee for larz in the fog of war lol

Thx for repeating pic Goat, as I said on first topical Spar now
GO {whyso$erious?} :-(

wayaaayayyay better beat here: sorry Lars Best Tutor Ever! For volume and archives!
hehe psycho Demonic*fairie~ back for 10/31 JUST FOR JESO the Father AND A Disciple the Sister.*https://soundcloud.com/maxoffline/childish?
[QUOTE=sral;834259]Pharaohs Army:

@Ouch "what'do we get for $10.......'aaanannnything u want'
{greatest cut/mix into an instrumental alltime, peep Alchemist's Follow the Dollar, right @$chein - bye @wux/br0ck.}

Last edited by emcee squared; 05-13-2023 at 10:22 PM.
Old 05-06-2023, 06:11 AM   #10
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Was that your verse you posted?
Old 05-06-2023, 06:43 AM   #11
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
Was that your verse you posted?
Stop trolling - you know it fucking is.
Real audio rapperz are tiiiiight from the start of the real 1-2 check for saint after the epic checkin troll idiot,.

lol u could rap 10 yrs ago but now wifey.... im done prolly at 136.84?
fuckin UK ego gl matching my mind haha
I'm done encouraging you to drop the full 125 - IF UR STUCKA LL U DO IS PRETTEND THERAPIST W/ SANDRA AND DROP YOUR EGO AS UNIVERSE COULD NEVER GET U TOLOL
THIS IS PART PROSE YES, FOR THE 2013 NIHILILSTS U WANT ME TO BOLD THE RHyMES LIKE UNI- CORNY? <WP> lol yep took me less than 3 months since his topical troll-goat bait vote lol
real troll* right answer u fat fuck ~ #goat gotcha possum for 8+ years lol like Sinacog who's too religious to be.
dante's inferno is what he just helped rican with lol and uni====

Originally Quoted By House of Leave the EGOless Editor of the whole Site:
Lars deadline for 125 -
before the kidz fuckign need their shoes tied Monday morning which is 4 AM. done with text ill be with @Blas on omaha or hodlem lol owning blue in heads up high stakez NEVER BLUFF A BLUFFER mate~

ME MUFF AND OUCH SPENT TOO MUCH ON DRUGZ LOL U ROASTED BRIT HACK SINCE 98 WITH RONALD "MICK" (right Wit?) lol... done u 2 and few others.
ronny McBetterThanKung&MikewrekaDonaldPedophile for Blu'es discord pic-troll b4 ban lollllll banned reddit banned NBL wrecked NBL lol come on lars lime is where its at thx to u and US.

Final troll besides BB psych job on OMs from SOOOO far back u old bitch haha
UNIVERSE THX BUD BOBBY HAD 12 RICAN DID NOTHING I AM HELPING HIS REP SINCE BAGZ &Runner Up Aero are wayyyy better than his **** a$$ but he's wants my Celly like geno...to bad it was a burner lol thats ok rican stoppin I'm coppin (wholesale like the wonka barz i just distributed better than u EVER COULD) IMDONE EMCEE THSX FOR LETTIN ME OUTRO CLOSE on the 3rd and final CHEAT one for each of ur decent ids
cheat 1- aero sent UNi the openr
cheat 2- hal0 sent uni the real bars opener after intro checkin siter oast lol
cheat 3- WAS ACTUALLY ZELPH GIVING WARTHOG SINACOGS PW WHO, AT THE BEHEST OF BAGS WHO WAS MAYD IIIIII DO KNOW TECH YEP SETH IT WAS ME I DOXED BAGS SO HARD,.(BIGGEST JOKE EVER GHOST PLZ KNOW IM FAKING AGAIN)
HAHA
CHEAT 4- YEAH SINACOG EDITED BLUE'S CLOSER FOR U AAAAND IT DIDNT HELP BLUE CUZ UR WAY MORE ALIASES AND WAY MORE VERSATLIE
EVER SEE BLUE POST A PIC OR A TRACKAUDIO EVEN PRACTICE NO
THATS WHY I SADI THE WHEN HE TRIED TO RECORD THE CORD RIPPED
FELL 2THA FL00R W/ A SORE HIP (LIKE U HERE) HAA & THE RESULT?
LED TO WIFEY GETTING MORE DICK HI YEAH JIM SENT ME THE REAL CAPPED CLOSER WHICH AS I TOLD DC( U WERE LURKING BUT NOT CONTRINBUTE) LOL
ANYWAY U SAW I TOLD UH OH BOUT HOW MY TOP MENTOR (AUDIO NOT FAKE SHIT LIKE THIS UNIVERSE U OVERRRASDJFL)DONT U EVER UNI
YEAH LONG ST0RY SH0RT TLDR 4 @Wordz SPECIAL ED FROM 2004. HAHAH I AM THE GOD NOT U.
i got slick/crafty german emcees begging me for collab in my soundcloud dms lars whats ur real name?
jk its more fun for my orgasm tomorrow if i DONT know right @Silver. I'd fuck you if I was drunk hun.
oh yeah i forgot blue & unis roast track lol 3 songz on OM in a row will use this sick secret beat that i promised blue in discord pMs before seth closed me on it cuz he waas starting classic.
Yes blue and uni get FULLLLLL real edited capped barz and your trolling ego A$$ gets nothing but longwhinded Checkins openrs clozers side roasts on 2 sites u whack legend.

0 secret beats left DG on that Bad Girl collab shit mentally haha~ answer would never fead it til i drop the track.
bett put my pic up edit in top of your LATE drop lol whisk the "Offspring" off to school ... they have good trax not rap tho.

K LARS thats like 175 TWWEN US so ur UNLIMITED OBV or at least 100-150 if sandra gets cock.
Old 05-06-2023, 09:05 AM   #12
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

https://soundcloud.com/user-33750237...-more-alphabet
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 09:32 AM   #13
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

I sent my pic over to your checkrazor52@yahoo.com email address
Old 05-06-2023, 09:44 AM   #14
emcee squared
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
I sent my pic over to your checkrazor52@yahoo.com email address
which means ur trolling and playing dirty u fucking cheating fat faced brit lol
goddamn it i better not have any collateral IT damage @Eviction gonna need that anti-virus AI as well as UR RIDICULOUS UNIVERSE-MIMIC-SUB ON THE FAKE RICAN-GHOST
see lars i told robranda i was trolling so deep there's double fakes like ur double triple ego rand on the diablo name goddamn it why are you doxing and digging with the main sral name i told u cap THE L ON YOUR EGO WIN LOSER
make it hard for emcee or the goddamn tape won't be....
asdfasdfjlasdfjasdfasdfljl;kENOUGH ENOUGH LINES FOR UR BITCHASS DAVE IS 10SX THE LEGEND ez i just compliment u so u dont leave my ass blue would never leav me till techno collab lol ! yeah he'll roast his own teammate sinnacog for teh culture and if not answer would glaaaaadly on part 3 om right AJ? wehrs ur verse bud we are Astronomycal Sypher Sickos liek Jes0 so how dare u ig nore OM at the expense of ONE LEGage battle w/ bagz who fuckin only trolls to ignite his favorite roaster pharaohs NOT CUZ LOVE OR THAT IM GOOD JUST CUZ HES LASYZ LOL DOESNT WANNA DO SHIT JUST SETS ME UP BETER THAN LARZ ALL FUCKING WEEK DUDE FUCK U BUT NICE MATH~
*FINallllll edit
@sandra valente
wow bring her ehre lars ALL I WANTED FROM DIODE WAS THE S.J. PW OR EMAIL LLOLLL
NOT U "omg emcee just came (IF GAY but not)"
DUE TOMorrow, AND GET THIS BLUE THIS IS WHY LARS IS WAAAAY ABOVE SETH OF COURSE lol theres levels to trollign and LARS For my wildcard orgasm PULLS A fake-email main-name Full fake DOX PIC bait omggggg
i take it back ur so much better of a finish than witty. mm.
mm, great stuff now the 200 BETTER FUCKING MATCH THIS "creativity".
ACT LIKE DANK WONT ASK ZELPH TO OPEN FRANKS CEREAL LOSS VS ROCK'S DEPRESSED SINGLE SILLABLZ LOL~

Last edited by emcee squared; 05-06-2023 at 09:53 AM.
Old 05-07-2023, 01:10 AM   #15
emcee squared
Banned

And of course, in the ULTIMATE TWIST WHILE LARS "cleans up his fucking trash of alias 25 year trolls WHICH I PERFECTLY SUMMATED YeaH count hol 200"

heAY @Netcees CHECK THE WALLS OF REAL FUCKING WRITESR FOR THE REAL "EMCEE EGO CLIMAX?"
1- ZUO PIG /ZELPH GOT SOOOO MUCH MORE OUT OF ME THAN TROLL LARZ OR UNIVERSES FUCKING TROLLJOB worse VOTE THAN BAGS EVER WHINED ON A SETHBARK FUCKING PANKAKE ACTIVATE DICHOOOOOOOOTYOMY LARS U KNOW THAT AMERCAN WORD IN MY PSYCHE??
2- 2 OC ROUSE SOULE....NOT BAGZ.,,@noT BAGS SOULE GETS TTHE "FINAL'" WHEN UIVERSES FUCKING SCREENPALY EGO WAS STROKING RACE-BIAITS ON
3=- MURDAS WALL, URBANS WALL, AND OF COURSE RICAN WHO DID ZERO FUCKING KLOGED IN FOR UN UPDATE SUMMATION LIKE HIS BROWN FRIEN DAMEN WITH THE MAN WIFE U KNO WWHAT LARS IT WAS THE SITE NOT U LOOK AT THIS SITE
4- YEHA MISOGYN Y MORE FUNNNN FOR EMCEE THAN RACE U FUCKING THIS SAUSAGE FEST
I HELPED DG FUCKING OWN CLUB REMIXES AND LOVE CEEREALS PUSSY AND HAHAH YEAH WHILE WERE AT IT BODEY GOT GENO RELAPSING ON FUCKING FENTANYL CUZ MUFF RANO OOUT OF METH... RIGHT AERO?
Old 05-07-2023, 01:55 AM   #16
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

And, in a final editor's twist...that ONLY RYNO RIGHt?
NOT UNIVERSE... UNIVERS DIDNT SEE THE FINAL EDIT "children"
Edit the children to FINALLY CLOSE EMCEES nonsexual jesus christ lars you knew emcee neeeeded this SOosooo Bad WHETHER U EVER DROP LATE OR NOT U SLOW EDITING NEANDERTHAL-FACED Shororter than aero's MIDGET RIGHT SAINT
lol ahem as I Was saying OF COURSE EMCEES FINAL "CLIMAX"; WALL RANT COULD ONLY EEVVER BE ON answe'rs WALL OF COURSE the peak and Ghost hiatus till 1-line VOTING. right diode? ACCEPTED FOR PHRAOHS THE TEHCNICAL WIZARD NOT BAGS
.thats right EMCEE KEYS THIS FIRE WHILE LARS WRITES FIRE ALL WEEKEND ignoring the fam zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz AN DIN THE AbSOLUTE FINAL TWIST FOr tttt just that exxxxxxxxtra 4AM orgasm for EMCEE on his last BOWL jesus christ the final twist is that IT WASNT JUST RYNO EVEN THO I HAED to ZING UNI OF COURRRRRRRSE UNI (Not lARS) KNEWWW THAt answer would get the fINALLL PAYOUFF HE DID WAAAAAY JMORE FOR MY MODERN DOMNIANCE (Like NEIGh and NOTTT HNOPE DOMINATE WAS REVOKED AN IT SHOULD BE NOTED SO U DONT AVE TO PEEP HIM OR MODBATTLPIGS WALL lol))) YEP UNIVERSE AND RYNO IN THE END WEHRHET the only ones to anticipate emcees ffiinnalal (THE ONLY NETECESS NEVER LOGGin PGE HE NEEDS Is this final EDIt by HOL Inspired of COURSE BY UNIOVERSE AND SNWER BETTTTER TORLLS ALong with aerok ghost, everyin zuro IEVERYIONES TORLLS BETTER THAN U AND U NEED 9X the NAMeS they just need 1-3

YEHA FARA EMO AND EMCEE MASOCh. RAce/baing
THEEEYR THE CRZY ones not LARS. lol NOT LARS hes sane yeah roasing tlame pharaohs im done for real plz cut the room.
~!

AND LINE COUNT NOW TOAT LESSST 225 just BY NOOOT DROPPING RIGH SPREE AND RICAN ? WRONG LINE GUESS COUNT lars? ywH EDITTT FOR HOURRRS FOR EMCEE TO FUCKING AMAZZE HIS CHILDHOOD WONDER FOR THE MIXTAPE YEAH BUDDY ALLLL I NEED 2 MNONTHS HIATIUS AT LEAST SO 3-6 mULITS PER LINE AT LEAST AND I NEED SOOOO MUCH NEURTAL SANDRA PLAY AT THIS POINT (EGOLESS DOCTOR REAL) ESP. SINCE U TEASZDE ME FOR ALLL WEEKEND LIKE ENG LIEK NYC LIKE GAMBLE/AERO EVERYONE

YEAH ZUO GIVES TO MY NEEDS LIKE GHOST THE ROAST MENOTR 0NOT Lazy aero in the final twist. YEA AERO#2 goat suck u all thread til the end bitch go SELL TO MUFF HES OUT needs REUP
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 02:26 AM   #17
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao how is that even your verse when I didn’t even post a pic yet?
Old 05-07-2023, 03:04 AM   #18
emcee squared
Banned

And yet again

How many x to explain to 30-40 writing site trolls

U r nothing to me now Lars much as I have always loved u
Much like a godfather scenario the THirrrd fucking goat movie I’ve dumped a million mines with f ammo and psych paperwork for just a payoff with a little egoless Sandra doctor play ffs. Personas for u and blue on ( and unfuk even lazier than aero wiiith the full hard racial societal connotaitns of course for kungs black ass. Who also gives more for my now egoless needs. Zzzzz just like zelph who geniuslu set the whole thing on both sites (prob) to show ur ginger troll roaring ur barc cocklivee host to really tightly mod a league full of expert ducking expert trolls like me and bags who now ghost ppl Inti at leeeat depression and maybe the full suicide. Ya lol bags thx for it and celph zelph whoever. This lane overrated Brit needs the week off to match this heat. And wiffeeeu is soooo cold now cuz u been docing personals on me since I started goat-batit lazy troll ass like universe did me 1000000000”x Betet than u so did kung son did fucking blue and YEs even 5% stakeholder NYC (right kung n diode? Lol) blu and nyc sending a fucking decade library of tantalizing capped long bar while u try to keep ur marriage and average Not genius kids together. Almost forgot Frodo robin sidekick w bigggger avg ypc Fukin twpe me on an om 2016 for 1.5 yr hiatus u couldn’t touch mmlp have witty log in for his lazy ass like when he pretended all along he was Canadian on his favorite plot perfec t Uni 2nd goat iD alias right evry 1. like faggot blu begging (sectly at least I admit I’m masochism.) he livvves for a bored fat 36- 40 to drop non corny shit to put his ass to sleep. &&&&&& Line count Hol says 250 for ur Sunday tea wifey cold toast and she Cooked ur one egg WRong Not two eggs. Bye
Old 05-08-2023, 05:50 AM   #19
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

okay guess no pics then? fucking retarded idiot

you work as a janitor? u a pure sucka
only door that job ever opening up for you is the store cupboard
poor motherfucker. must suck to be you
reason they don’t pay you a Living Wage is they want you dead as much as we do
dusting preschool halls with suicidal thoughts thinking “fuck it,”
bitch just make sure you’re done mopping the floor before u go kick the bucket
since you suck at life, hanging urself may be it
only this fat motherfucker more likely to die from the ceiling caving in
crazy bitch was unheard of for a decade yet these days he be wylin
if this your breakout year, must be cause you finally escaped the asylum
his best days behind him, records songs nobodys buying
guess when you get done with picking up trash, you go home and write it
psycho been trying to get noticed by talking loud
awkward how emcee_squared, serj, & house of leaves just proves ur a loser by all accounts
so quit talmbout how you compare to greats up in this
the only thing you stacking up two is pancakes full of maple syrup
ur brain is riddled with suicidal thoughts as well
so many dark days & black clouds overhead, ur phones weather app uninstalled itself
this attention whore needs help but I ain’t handing him nothing
if you rang the Samaritans, all theyd suggest is you using a higher calibre bullet
faggot go fuck yourself and all of the trash you drop
if this overweight Italian had ANY personality his rap name would be FattyWop
faggot stop @ing me. everyone thinks ur gay
wanna namedrop? ill bring ur house of leaves down with this winter day
u think I’m playing til I show up at ur janitorial job with a knife
I’m not to be fucked with, though I’m sure u’d give an empty bleach bottle a try

Last edited by sral; 05-08-2023 at 05:53 AM.
Old 05-08-2023, 08:39 AM   #20
Pharaohs Army
Banned

So versatile. So harsh and succinct now. Mmm mmm no Sandra but of course our Lars pure. Hmm. Attn Netcees Idiots generic. Onnnnky feed this needs thx Lars I’ll be hiatus for 1-2 months. And only feedbk needed here but vote that niiiice fat L if u want. Make it phresh lose for me beautiful whores. Right Uni.

Tags
@anime bonerz, @murda_sho @hush @dex @muzzle