Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-14-2014, 01:03 AM   #41
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Real talk, this wigga that my homeboy Jason works with drives a train, he used to hold poops for long periods of time. He had to have surgery because of it. They had to remove parts of his intestine. Fucked him up
Batty you tease!
Old 03-14-2014, 01:09 AM   #42
Masaii

I slept over at this girls house, woke up at 3am and painted her toilet brown then went back to her bed.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:10 AM   #43
Fig
Om

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Why would you paint her toilet brown?

Thats fucking retarded, masaii

retarded
Old 03-14-2014, 01:13 AM   #44
Masaii

my asshole released fecal matter in a garden hose manner. I couldnt hold it anymore.

LOL who was the guy who shit in his girlfriends bathtub? Oh Lawd. @Bags was that an albert rhymstein or eddie story?
Old 03-14-2014, 01:15 AM   #45
Fig
Om

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
my asshole released fecal matter in a garden hose manner. I couldnt hold it anymore.
and what the FUCK does this have to do with you painting that poor girls toilet
Old 03-14-2014, 01:17 AM   #46
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

Its been way over an hour

And @Masaii you showing tomorrow. According to my screen you removed the pic
SiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:19 AM   #47
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiK View Post
Its been way over an hour

And @Masaii you showing tomorrow. According to my screen you removed the pic
yeah, i thought id be inspired to try again...im not.

sorry.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:26 AM   #48
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future

You killing me. Aight well at least gimme the picture so I can post the verse I wrote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:40 AM   #49
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

delivery w/ no concepts mean shit, ill burn this sucker
Idc howards are spit out ur mouth once i rockit w/ punches it turns to studders

Lollll i see it now i guess. rocket with punches. Howards. Its the " 's " that throws you off. Brilliantly misleading. The line is so poorly constructed you actually look for it to be something more, thinking it must be more complex then it really is.

This like a blue bayou line circa his 11th birthday tf.

Really I was mad cause what I THOUGHT you said was cold, and was just gonna give you a hard time for saying it wrong. That was a weak as fuck connecction tho.

Like.....If i knew you could make that vague of references..... id do it all the time

Slightly adjust the name so the sports reference is well spit
You know your bitch just lets me Humphrey, if you wanna watch I'll celtics

Ether. Should have said that obv.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:45 AM   #50
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiK View Post
Lmao @Allen Knight you know better bro, dont waste your words on him
Cup the balls while your down there sucking dick ya bitch.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:56 AM   #51
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

That celtics line was fire tho....
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:10 AM   #52
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Cup the balls while your down there sucking dick ya bitch.
Thats original. Maybe next time you battle Allen you can throw something fresh like that inn there. Youll be sure to win skipper
Old 03-14-2014, 07:22 AM   #53
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
delivery w/ no concepts mean shit, ill burn this sucker
Idc howards are spit out ur mouth once i rockit w/ punches it turns to studders

Lollll i see it now i guess. rocket with punches. Howards. Its the " 's " that throws you off. Brilliantly misleading. The line is so poorly constructed you actually look for it to be something more, thinking it must be more complex then it really is.

This like a blue bayou line circa his 11th birthday tf.

Really I was mad cause what I THOUGHT you said was cold, and was just gonna give you a hard time for saying it wrong. That was a weak as fuck connecction tho.

Like.....If i knew you could make that vague of references..... id do it all the time

Slightly adjust the name so the sports reference is well spit
You know your bitch just lets me Humphrey, if you wanna watch I'll celtics

Ether. Should have said that obv.

You got no game, these hoes don't put out cause that wack shit is weak dude
Last time al saw puss in boots.... the cat had the same accent that he do
^^^^
Wtf really?? U dropped that vs me, u have no right to say shit about anyone
Ur the jobber of nc ur the brooklyn brawler of this site that got lucky once
by barley beating a karpis verse he wrote w/ his eyes closed and he still got votes
Uve been at the same skill level since 09....need help pm me or quit this shit isn't for u.

Last edited by Allen Knight; 03-14-2014 at 07:38 AM.
Allen Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:37 AM   #54
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
lol what
When you jerked off for the 1st time. The very next day, you acted and felt like you weren't a virgin anymore. Confirm or deny?
Old 03-14-2014, 07:56 AM   #55
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Deny....wat kimda weirdo faggot shit is that?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:28 AM   #56
Sicc

You're frontin'. Stop it. Fact, that the 1st time you masterbated, the next day you thought you were cool as shit and lost your virginity, lol.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:08 AM   #57
Fig
Om

No. I was ashamed afterwards

Like a normal fucking person
Old 03-14-2014, 11:19 AM   #58
Sicc

Why would anyone be ashamed of rubbin one out?

You dudes are on a whole new level of faggotism.
Old 03-14-2014, 11:28 AM   #59
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by fIG View Post
No. I was ashamed afterwards

Like a normal fucking person
Lmao @ being ashamed of rubbing one out tho

You would be ashamed because you probably jack off to girls sucking dog or horse dick you weird fagg0t
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:21 PM   #60
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
ok so sometimes I get boxers names wrong
lmao sometimes i wear my boxers back to front

Tags
fig always talkin bout dik, fig beaner faggot, rawn an frank share circle