Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > SOL Season II > SOL Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2022, 09:25 PM   #21
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
He didn’t.

Thank you @Ahriman.

@White LGI lmk if I missed something with that line I said I didn’t get in your verse. Sharp explained his 1800 one that I had misunderstood so it’s only fair you get a reply too before I cast the vote.

It's a discord joke....sharp posted a picture of him and his girlfriend, she's a short hair girl that got labeled sharpa...because of her resemblance to him and her boyish appearance.....
Old 07-09-2022, 11:31 PM   #22
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Gotcha. Thanks.
Old 07-10-2022, 01:54 AM   #23
MaCe

MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe

Damn I guess long bars are spited against here and I didn’t have a chance from the start.

Long bars and heavy word play, vs a more song worthy rhyme flow and ok punches/no complexity.

Wins were from 2005 era. The site has spoken and It is what it is! New age let’s see what adaption looks like
Old 07-10-2022, 02:16 AM   #24
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCe View Post
Damn I guess long bars are spited against here and I didn’t have a chance from the start.

Long bars and heavy word play, vs a more song worthy rhyme flow and ok punches/no complexity.

Wins were from 2005 era. The site has spoken and It is what it is! New age let’s see what adaption looks like

Where do you write longbar at in the past 20 years
Old 07-10-2022, 02:45 AM   #25
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:

that's still a play but you got to incorporate comedy and say more with less and really punk your opponent, horrorcore bars don't cut it unless maybe there is a really funny punch tied in with it.
we are roasting mf's here, we are not on some vampire diary's shit.
Old 07-10-2022, 03:00 AM   #26
MaCe

MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe

Quote:
Originally Posted by White LGI View Post
Where do you write longbar at in the past 20 years
Those boards do not exist anymore, sadly. A lot of great material we lost from many textcees back in that era.
Old 07-10-2022, 03:16 AM   #27
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

RR was still pretty much longbar up until it died in text diss battles anyway.

pretty much did long bar on there unless it was topical.
Old 07-10-2022, 07:02 AM   #28
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

There's a league on Twitter too erbl something that was long bar ish

Not sure if that's active tbh

Last edited by Saint; 07-10-2022 at 07:07 AM.
Old 07-10-2022, 07:21 AM   #29
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:

I've been here.

Adaptation looks like the slow realisation that the vast majority of what you wrote and were proud of was actually fucking garbage. But then you get better.

That was like 12 years ago for me though when text was still going strong. I don't know what the point would be in basically starting fresh in this era. You really might want to consider just quitting right now and going on in blissful ignorance, looking back fondly on your HF days and believing you were good at this back then.
Old 07-10-2022, 01:31 PM   #30
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

@Resin was that James Harden bar necessary? You really could've saved that for someone else esp since I dont look like him.

Old 07-10-2022, 01:55 PM   #31
Eviction
Detained

I think we're all out of practice leagues where we can drop consistently pop up once in a blue moon.
Old 07-10-2022, 01:59 PM   #32
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
I think we're all out of practice leagues where we can drop consistently pop up once in a blue moon.
You're right imo. I think at this point the only good attitude to have is that this is for fun, which is pretty counterintuitive to the standard 'competitive' text battler

I'm willing to work out a schedule across sites since I can only run stuff in Summer. Lars and I were even pushing for it with RB years ago, but no one wants to play with us :(
Old 07-10-2022, 02:07 PM   #33
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

@MaCe I hope you stick around despite things looking different. We have more than a few longbar writers who can give you pretty reasonable, fair feedback if you don't want to write shorter bars (Dominate aka I'm pissed and Blue Bayou aka Ayperos! Come to mind)
@Wanderer I see you lurking. Hope you're doing well bro. Would love to have you signed in if you're feeling it
Old 07-10-2022, 02:17 PM   #34
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
You're right imo. I think at this point the only good attitude to have is that this is for fun, which is pretty counterintuitive to the standard 'competitive' text battler

I'm willing to work out a schedule across sites since I can only run stuff in Summer. Lars and I were even pushing for it with RB years ago, but no one wants to play with us :(
yea it's best to let RB die, any shot of activity I put into that place was ruined by poor management, it happens every time too over there.
Old 07-10-2022, 04:41 PM   #35
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
yea it's best to let RB die, any shot of activity I put into that place was ruined by poor management, it happens every time too over there.
Any there's really nowhere else that could do a league, right? Narialand lmao?
Old 07-10-2022, 04:58 PM   #36
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Any there's really nowhere else that could do a league, right? Narialand lmao?
i don't know of any i'm trying to stay away from forums as much as possible I'm making my own mobile writing app might do some battles I doubt it though will probably just be a writing app with maybe a feedback section.
Old 07-10-2022, 05:27 PM   #37
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

Quote:

Props, I like your attitude
Old 07-11-2022, 07:37 AM   #38
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

@evaD @Ahriman @UserName @NYCSPITZ @Saint @Mac @Resin M-I-C @Aero @Defiant @Answer @Adverse

Vote on the Sharp/LGI battle please. All this effort Sharp puts in to keep this hobby going, he shouldn’t need to ask you to vote on his battle.

Also the Adverse/User battle is tied 2-2 so we need that wrapped up before we can move on.

Please and thanks.
Old 07-11-2022, 07:41 AM   #39
Ahriman

Battle Record: 1-1

Ahriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant future

Ok I will shortly
Old 07-11-2022, 08:28 AM   #40
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
@evaD @Ahriman @UserName @NYCSPITZ @Saint @Mac @Resin M-I-C @Aero @Defiant @Answer @Adverse

Vote on the Sharp/LGI battle please. All this effort Sharp puts in to keep this hobby going, he shouldn’t need to ask you to vote on his battle.

Also the Adverse/User battle is tied 2-2 so we need that wrapped up before we can move on.

Please and thanks.

Dude, STFU. I posted in more battles than you have this time around. What a brown noser.