Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #21
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

if fought smart is euphemism for fought pussy for most of his career after getting TKO'd, then i'm with you.

lulzor.

no one was asking him to get his chin tapped.
he approached his fights unlike a fighter after getting handled, once.
idk if it was Greg Jackson, Firas Zahabi, or the aliens that abducted him

but that's fucked. you don't get it. i'm only mad at the kid because he could do so much more.

whereas a nigga like Fitch is pretty much limited to try and grind his opponents down.

anyway, i'm uneducated so i'm done here.

Last edited by Eŋg; 12-14-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:01 PM   #22
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Why is it pussy to protect yourself?

I like Muhammad Ali. ..but not enough to live like him.

Smart isnt necessarily popular.

But is it smart to endure punishment for the sake of entertainment?

So ama drool and have pampers put on me because
I wanted all the fans to know how big my dick is?

Nah brah
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #23
MMLRLK
Your Pusherman

MMLRLK is on a distinguished road

^^not a very good analogy.

But I get what u mean. But still not too much of a fan of gsp. His "I'm not impreesssed by yor poorforrmence" line was golden tho

'You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine.'
MMLRLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:11 PM   #24
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

where have i even mentioned entertainment?

yea a lot of his fights didn't entertain me. but that wasn't really my problem. i can appreciate practically any aspect of the game except wall n stall/lay n pray.

i'm on some philosophical shit. dude would come out in a gi but fought like a fucking accountant; on some I LEFT MY KABUTO AT HOME YOU CAN'T HIT ME HERE shit.

his fights against Condit and Hendricks were dope though. a chin is both mental/physical.

w.e. fights are on in a bit and i remember why i stopped discussing mma online.

BE COOL F.A.T.
Old 12-14-2013, 04:16 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXus View Post
well...

...no. because the subtext is defined by an extremely common argument about Georges and similar (negating) fighters who polarize fans.

try it?

for me, GSP was a supremely talented martial artist who lost his nuts, for a long time, after the Serra fight. i'll admit he showed some heart and steel in both the Condit and Hendricks fights, though. which is a shame because all it really does is hint at the true potential he had as a fighter, and didn't realise. let's be honest. he only stopped two guys in his WW reign post-Serra knocking him senseless, and while both were former champs, both were really LWs. he was capable of a LOT more

-- not tentaively jabbing or laying his way to wins for a half hour.

Igor Vovchanchyn was his father.
I wasn't arguing that...I said I didn't know anything about it.

But the fact remains that he jumped to a conclusion that wasn't evident in the post Masaii made.

People may or may not have that argument, regardless, it was not stated in Masaii's post, what Masaii stated and how Rugged took it are completely different things, again, read and educate yourself....learn how to communicate efficiently.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:22 PM   #26
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

@Witty the bit after try it? wasn't for you.

communication isn't in question here, it's your comprehension, or lack thereof. but you're on your holier than thou shit, that's ok.

very entertaining to watch to people that can appreciate the technical game

-- subtext.

that you would suggest someone educate themselves when your dearth of knowledge has you misunderstand a causal exchange... i find that funny.

i know what you were doing, though. you can carry on.
Old 12-14-2013, 04:37 PM   #27
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
@Witty the bit after try it? wasn't for you.

communication isn't in question here, it's your comprehension, or lack thereof. but you're on your holier than thou shit, that's ok.

very entertaining to watch to people that can appreciate the technical game

-- subtext.

that you would suggest someone educate themselves when your dearth of knowledge has you misunderstand a causal exchange... i find that funny.

i know what you were doing, though. you can carry on.
My comprehension has nothing to do with it, I have eyes, that is all I need to see that when someone says 'very entertaining to watch if you can appreciate the technical game' does not = if you don't enjoy him you don't appreciate the technical game. Those are two very different things, just because a certain knowledge may be required to like a certain thing does not mean if you do not like it, you do not have that knowledge...and that was the conclusion that Rugged jumped to which was not stated in Masaii's post.

It has nothing to do with understanding the topic, and everything to do with understanding words, I do not need to know anything about the topic to be able to see Rugged retorted to a conclusion Masaii did not actually make, whether Masaii thinks it or not, or whether it is true or not is irrelevant, it was not stated.

Old 12-14-2013, 04:47 PM   #28
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

that i've said it was a subtext - twice - means i haven't suggested it was stated. so re-iterate that again, please.

when i emphasize your lack of knowledge, it's of previous (almost ubiquitous) arguments which coloured both the initial comment and reply -- taken literally, i wouldn't disagree the exchange seems unusual. given history, it actually makes more sense than your pedantry allowed it to.

so you're contextually uneducated. telling someone to educate himself.

now, you're stubborn. but probably see where i'm coming from by now if not by my second address of you. i'm quite sure you were only trying to antagonize, though. maybe i was doing the same? i wasn't.

you're welcome.
Old 12-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #29
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
that i've said it was a subtext - twice - means i haven't suggested it was stated. so re-iterate that again, please.

when i emphasize your lack of knowledge, it's of previous (almost ubiquitous) arguments which coloured both the initial comment and reply -- taken literally, i wouldn't disagree the exchange seems unusual. given history, it actually makes more sense than your pedantry allowed it to.

so you're contextually uneducated. telling someone to educate himself.

now, you're stubborn. but probably see where i'm coming from by now if not by my second address of you. i'm quite sure you were only trying to antagonize, though. maybe i was doing the same? i wasn't.

you're welcome.
I wasn't saying anything other than it wasn't stated in the post lol

The subtext is irrelevant...he jumped to a conclusion that wasn't stated, this is basic communication. How do you know that subtext was there? Because it is an argument that exists? That's a completely invalid statement, if Masaii has argued this point before with Rugged then I can concede that Rugged knew something about Masaii's post that wasn't apparent...I now know that there exists a view like Rugged accused Masaii of having, but that does not mean it is necessarily Masaii's view. What don't you understand about that?

Some people say if you don't like a certain rapper you don't appreciate true Hip Hop, but that is not the same as saying that people who do appreciate Hip Hop will probably enjoy that rapper because that does not imply you are wrong if you disagree.

Masaii did not imply that anyone who does not like this guy does not appreciate the technical game, he said people who do appreciate the technical game would enjoy him...why do you struggle to see the difference?

Your retort that lots of people have that argument is irrelevant unless you know that Masaii shares that opinion, and you can not know that based solely on his post in this thread.

Old 12-14-2013, 05:06 PM   #30
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
yeah, cause if you dislike watching gsp fight...or rather dont find it entertaining, with his crazy nullifying the fight type style...then you must not be able to appreciate the technical aspect...riiiight

lmfao
ayyyy

take that mans dick out your mouth before you say some dumb shit next time hoooolmes
What? I suck his cock cause I think he is the best technical fighter in the game?

Please. The closest you've ever been to a mma fight is ufc undisputed you faggot.
Old 12-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #31
Masaii

For fucks sake. OXUS is a Paki faggot that lives in England and tries to troll people every single post. Little do you know Witty this guy still shares a room with his little brother and sleeps in a bunk bed and the guy is like 22.

Dont try and come at me or the fox sideways again you magic carpet riding malignant cancer.
Old 12-14-2013, 05:18 PM   #32
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Btw @oXus I'm pretty much arguing for arguments sake at this point...I knew before I posted there was probably subtext Rugged was latching on to, but my point was simply.....he replied to a statement that wasn't made, do not assume...wait to know exactly what the other person means before rebuking their statement, do not jump to conclusions. Whether there was a perceived subtext or not, you should not call someone out on it until you know for sure that subtext was there, because other wise you are guessing...even if it is an informed guess based on past arguments, to look at what Masaii posted and get what Rugged got from it, requires a guess as to what was really meant...even if it was a correct guess, it was still a guess....I believe this is a problem in communication in pretty much every aspect of life I have seen, people taking what they believe the person meant and forming their argument on that, and not what the person ACTUALLY said....sometimes it is ok and even necessary to take words at face value, I think people forget that.

Old 12-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #33
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I like Oxus, he engages me in conversation...I just disagree with his point of view in this instance, I understand his argument but I do not feel it is relevant to what I was trying to say, I have nothing against him personally.

Old 12-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #34
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
what was really meant...even if it was a correct guess, it was still a guess....I believe this is a problem in communication in pretty much every aspect of life I have seen, people taking what they believe the person meant and forming their argument on that, and not what the person ACTUALLY said.
personally, my problem is not knowing what i've said after i've said it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Masa II View Post
For fucks sake. OXUS is a Paki faggot that lives in England and tries to troll people every single post. Little do you know Witty this guy still shares a room with his little brother and sleeps in a bunk bed and the guy is like 22.

Dont try and come at me or the fox sideways again you magic carpet riding malignant cancer.
lol. hey. about as english as you are ausgaylian. parents born elsewhere. not sure what any of that means. i'm straight. you;re struggling a bit, i'll help:

i have a shit job. i study part-time atm because i dropped out of college a couple times so i eventually get a job as shit that pays a bit more. i'm much smarter than you and rhyme pretty good -- you don't. but you try and troll this forum, kinda begging for relevancy by imitating personas. i don't. i'm myself - mostly - someone beginning to bald :( my betrothed is a bit slow but she's prettier than me/has a cute butt, which counts. i sometimes want to insult strangers on the internet, when i'm stressed, but i sleep instead.

witty's a big boy. you're not an actual cancer, masaii, the forums need you.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:38 PM   #35
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't know anything about this topic, but I can tell you that is not what Masaii said, he said he fights in a way people who know about the technical aspect can enjoy, he didn't even come close to saying "if you don't like this guy you don't appreciate the technical aspect"...they are two very different things.

Educate yourself.

bitch nigga you gone tell me what? lmfao like your interpretation of what a nigga says is supposed to mean something? "he didnt come close to saying...blah blah"...the word insinuate mean anything to you?

stick to the "im better than you" shit that you never back up.

as for all the other shit...toooo much walls of text that i aint reading

Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #36
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I just backed up the fact I was right with pure logic that you aren't intelligent enough to read nor comprehend.

Edit: And yes, the word insinuate means something to me...it means you jumped to a conclusion that he meant something he did not say, and in fact the insinuation was something you read into it, that is really dumb when you're reading text...don't jump to conclusions buddy, learn how to communicate.

Last edited by Witty; 12-15-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #37
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Masa II View Post
What? I suck his cock cause I think he is the best technical fighter in the game?

Please. The closest you've ever been to a mma fight is ufc undisputed you faggot.
typical response from an internet nerd

ok hoooolmes, tell a nigga he's never fought before through your computer screen...

daammn shits is tough

lool

fuckin joke
Old 12-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #38
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
typical response from an internet nerd
Dear Lawd.

The irony.

Old 12-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #39
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Quote:
I just backed up the fact I was right with pure logic that you aren't intelligent enough to read nor comprehend.

nigga how many times have you made that empty statement? mixing your weightless opinion with the word 'fact' & then this retarded 'logic' you apply that you seem to think everyone else shares.

yess though, because i dont wanna read some deluded internet niggas long ass posts...i must not be able to comprehend him...more facts & sound logic

blaaah im ghost

#1 ho
Old 12-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #40
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
nigga how many times have you made that empty statement? mixing your weightless opinion with the word 'fact' & then this retarded 'logic' you apply that you seem to think everyone else shares.

yess though, because i dont wanna read some deluded internet niggas long ass posts...i must not be able to comprehend him...more facts & sound logic

blaaah im ghost

#1 ho
It isn't an empty statement, it is a completely valid statement based on what was written, and your response, I challenge you to argue it.

You won't though...because you can't.

You aren't very clever.

Tags
oldniggatags, rugged is a gay homo, rugged smells like cock