Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-18-2018, 11:40 AM   #61
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Big baby woke up from his nap with a vengeance.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 11:41 AM   #62
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suthaveli View Post
u're a egotistical try-hard whose attempts to relate to others in conversations typically go south due to the fact that the end games ends up being about u bragging about something no one rly cares for. everything cntrs around u, so this attention to the thread alone is feeding what you need from the boarders. sooo, whether gd or bad u are enjoying all the attention u are currently receiving.
Don't get it twisted tho, ur not the only person who strives for attention on the boards, but ur clash w.bags maybe due to that.

this is just my opinion tho.

This was pretty solid.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:44 AM   #63
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Dre,

Let us start your training yes?

List three areas of which you have absolutely no knowledge:
I am always willing to learn bro. And I also admit when I'm wrong, which has been a few times on here.

3 areas where I have absolutely no knowledge, is rough. I kind of have scattered knowledge man outside of my field and expertise, LITTLE BIT of knowledge that I've experienced and/or learned throughout the course of my life.

So I really don't know any area were I have like ZERO knowledge.

Maybe psychology is one area? I hardly know anything as it isn't my field.
Medical... But depends, like Medicines = zero knowledge other then research I've conducted myself on certain topics.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh - IDK, but as soon as more things come to mind I will be sure to let you know but there are other areas I lack knowledge in which I do not claim to be a professional in.

I read a lot, so that is where I gain a lot of insight and material from.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 11:59 AM   #64
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I am always willing to learn bro. And I also admit when I'm wrong, which has been a few times on here.

3 areas where I have absolutely no knowledge, is rough. I kind of have scattered knowledge man outside of my field and expertise, LITTLE BIT of knowledge that I've experienced and/or learned throughout the course of my life.

So I really don't know any area were I have like ZERO knowledge.

Maybe psychology is one area? I hardly know anything as it isn't my field.
Medical... But depends, like Medicines = zero knowledge other then research I've conducted myself on certain topics.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh - IDK, but as soon as more things come to mind I will be sure to let you know but there are other areas I lack knowledge in which I do not claim to be a professional in.

I read a lot, so that is where I gain a lot of insight and material from.
Ok cool. I have a few things that we could say about this, but first: would you agree to honor me with civil discourse even if it becomes awkward or painful Dre?
Old 03-18-2018, 12:00 PM   #65
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Sure.
Old 03-18-2018, 02:28 PM   #66
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

The tags just keep getting better and better lmao

Toilet seat up dedddddd
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 02:30 PM   #67
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lol who ever making tags I'm certain my wife > Theirs 1,000% fact.
Old 03-18-2018, 02:48 PM   #68
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

the tags are priceless
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 04:48 PM   #69
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
lmao stfu fucka stoop idiyote

LOL HEY I'm RAISINS I LOCE GRAPES ALSO GRAPES ARE MULTICULTURAL SYMBOL FOR EROTICISM IN LGBT COMMJMTKY SHUITTTTTT THE FUK! HEH HEY BAG DUB STAND. U R VERY MEEN TO THE HOMOSEXES. DID Y KNOW THAT IN 19988 THE BIBICLAL PORTION OF THE VAUICAN DEEM HOMOSEXUAL A SIN IN THE SHUTTTT EH FUCK!!!!

HEY I'm RAISINS. HEH. ONCE I ASSISTED A HOMOSEX ADOPTING S CHILD WITH AIDS AND IT MADE ME FEEL GOOD HEH....it 2063 BLADE RUNNER IS A RAG QUEEN AND SUPERMAN COSPLAY IS VINRSMT I'm DOWNTOWN NEW ORLEAN WHERE AIDS RUN RAMPANT IN BOURBON STREET ALSO I LOVE WHEN THERES LITTLE RAINBOWS IN PUDDLES OF BLOOD ON YE STREET FROM WHICH MY BOSE GOT SLAUGHTERED BEXAUSE I'm A FAIRY FSGGOT BUTTERFLY. shut the FUCK UP u piece of fucking retard. hate ur shit life u raisin faggot. hope u choke on sausage fried in ur own urine. HEH.... GRIP R BIBLE WHEN GIRLS AMKE OUT AT PARRY... UH NO RETARD I FUCKING STICK FINGUH IN BOOTY AND YELL MAOR IN THEIR FUCKKNG FACE. GO SUCK ON DOOD WEINER AND WINK AT CAMERA GONE @ fucking little raisin holding up picket signs in washington lmao pruney arms advocating for backwards same sexy restrooms
in mcdonalds shut the FUK idiyote
Deadddd

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 05:12 PM   #70
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Sure.
Name one tooic that if there was to be a discussion on it here, you would not post in it because you would have nothing to add.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:28 PM   #71
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Name one tooic that if there was to be a discussion on it here, you would not post in it because you would have nothing to add.
There are several I haven’t posted in on page 1, because I’d add no type of valuable insight or criticism lol.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:40 PM   #72
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
There are several I haven’t posted in on page 1, because I’d add no type of valuable insight or criticism lol.
Name a topic.
Old 03-18-2018, 06:15 PM   #73
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Name a topic.
Yo...I finally just bought your book...should be getting it at the end of the month.

Sorry for the delay, i'm absent minded. I genuinely look forward to reading it.

Old 03-18-2018, 06:16 PM   #74
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Are you serious or just jokes?

Old 03-18-2018, 06:18 PM   #75
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

@veritas you made a book? Sorry im new to netcees please fill me in, im a medical student. Always down to read stuff in the mental health since your a psychiatrist.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Old 03-18-2018, 06:18 PM   #76
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
@veritas you made a book? Sorry im new to netcees please fill me in, im a medical student. Always down to read stuff in the mental health since your a psychiatrist.
James Murphy - Hyperbole House.

On Amazon. Get the paperback because fuck Kindle.

Old 03-18-2018, 06:22 PM   #77
Clout

will do
Old 03-18-2018, 06:54 PM   #78
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
The tags just keep getting better and better lmao

Toilet seat up dedddddd
lmao legit believed that one was me but it wasn't

good work, whoever it was
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 06:59 PM   #79
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Name a topic.
Psychology.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:27 PM   #80
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Lol tags in here are ferocious

Gone @ toilet seat n boxer hole

Tags
2 man caves in household, amen bm > bags bm, amen wife a baritone, amen wife bit off own garter, amen wife blue collar worker, amen wife bulge in skirt, amen wife butch of the year, amen wife clit hooks 2 left, amen wife face look like seal, amen wife from the man hood, amen wife leaves seat ^, amen wife mows the lawn, amen wife pee out boxer hole, amen wife wears levi 501s, came for gabi garcia autograph, expert level fagit - suth, raizen eyes men, raizen takin the bacon, starting to miss ali as