User Tag List

Old 03-18-2018, 09:42 AM   #21
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Clearly Geno didn't read the post and just read the title. He said what year the vehicle was lol.

Pancake your back, welcome back on my dick, bro. Always a special spot for you there since day 1.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:48 AM   #22
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Pause.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:14 AM   #23
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

shitoh ..damn i guess that slipped past me. Great job on the 2018. My bad. Lol. I think i just got aucked out of what he said because of uour fucking retarded shit and it totally made me forget what phill said asside from subaru. But damn. Why do you have to sound like such a fucking fool alllll the time amen. Seriously. Stfu man. Just do it.

Goddamn. How u gonna come in here after the man copped a wrx 2018 model and talk shit. Wtf???? Lmfao. The man got a slick car and obviously doesnt care about it being better than everyone else or about his ncs image as much as you. Thats why your comments are so full of lies and bs. I swear to god yo. Dont ever let mw see u for real. Ur life as u know it will be over. And u will return to ncs apologetic and humbled. Word
Old 03-18-2018, 10:28 AM   #24
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I'm happy for him.

It's something he will have to get used too if he's going to be a Subaru Owner.

STI owners weather he's aware or not will belittle him because it's a WRX.

It's childish but Subaruist are truly passionate about their vehicles - lol.

It was a joke, which you faggots took to heart - and not even Phil did. Sheesh, calm the fuck down.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:34 AM   #25
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

I understand the love for r car. I legit loved my legacy gt and cant wait to have me a wrx myself.

This response was respectable amen.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:37 AM   #26
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
I understand the love for r car. I legit loved my legacy gt and cant wait to have me a wrx myself.

This response was respectable amen.
Yea dude. I own 3 Subarus. Absolutely love them.

'16 Impreza - Commuter. About to trade in for that '18 3.5R Legacy.
'16 STI - Weekend jawn. And worked.
'14 Forester XT.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:42 AM   #27
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

If thats true. Then thats whats good man.
Always liked the imprezzas. As much as the wrx.

The forester grew on me over time. Hated the look of earlier ones
Old 03-18-2018, 11:46 AM   #28
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Yo, I'm stumped bro...

My shit idlng rough... Just rebuild the entire intake system/manifold and intercooler system with rerouted hardware. Replaced all my upstream o2 sensors, with brand new ported and polished head, new down pipe and new spark plugs and all....

Only thing I can think of is a vacuum leak somewhere? Is that accurate?
ooh shit just seen this, but coilpacks? recheck ur downpipe make sure theres no leaks
are u running a tune a tune? ecu reset..

also do u drive it alot? has it been sittin, gas could bebad.

i mean its alot of shit can be lol. hard to just tell u w.e when i cant see it in person ya kno.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:46 AM   #29
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

This was the exact model of mine. 02 legacy gt. Color rims and all. It was like a black cherry looking paint job. Rly dope

I miss the fuck out of it. Best car ive ever owned. Headgasket killed it which was back when i was afraid to work on motors. Fuck it. I want another shmoob bad.

@Chill Phil
What color and body style is ur shit? Havnt seen any new joints since like the 16s tbr. I know the imprezza body style is labelled wrx sometimes which i why i ask. Which has the hatchback. Wondering if urs does or not

Last edited by Geno; 03-18-2018 at 11:49 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 11:48 AM   #30
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Yea pre 2009 Foresters were ugly. Too boxy for me.

They started looking m,ore like SUV's and not station wagons after 2009.

Imprezas can easily be a WRX with little to no work. You can slap a VF48 turbo with 8lbs of boost on stock and call it a day and be just as fast as a stock WRX, honestly.

I enjoy my Impreza but time to trade her in. And I really don't like the body style on the new hatches... Which is why I'm most likely going with the LEGACY. That is still up in the air, I still may stay with the hatch and get the new Crosstrek LOLOL...
Old 03-18-2018, 11:50 AM   #31
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Crosstreks r dope as fuck. The little coupes they started making a few years ago were vicious looking to. I would never go coupe tho. 4 doors only
Old 03-18-2018, 11:51 AM   #32
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
ooh shit just seen this, but coilpacks? recheck ur downpipe make sure theres no leaks
are u running a tune a tune? ecu reset..

also do u drive it alot? has it been sittin, gas could bebad.

i mean its alot of shit can be lol. hard to just tell u w.e when i cant see it in person ya kno.
Cars been sitting honestly. Haven't had much time.

I checked the obvious such as Air filter - good and everything I can visibly try and trouble shoot but nah. It may be the down pipe - leaking air. I know hoses from manifold and intercooler are all good. Taking it to Subaru tomorrow morning. Shit's got me puzzled. I'm hoping it's just the Spark plugs caked up and in need of replacement.

And yea stage 3 ecutek race rom on a e85/93 tune.

Last edited by Amen; 03-18-2018 at 11:54 AM.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:54 AM   #33
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Ya man. If its been sitting like that who knows. Hooefully not a pricey fix. Maybe do a 3part fuel injection clean? Idk. Pretty simple probably wouldnt hurt if its been sitting. But id think exhaust/intake as well. U guys seem to have a bit more knowledge than i do. Ill leave u to it..
Old 03-18-2018, 11:58 AM   #34
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Cars been sitting honestly. Haven't had much time.

I checked the obvious such as Air filter - good and everything I can visibly try and trouble shoot but nah. It may be the down pipe - leaking air. I know hoses from manifold and intercooler are all good. Taking it to Subaru tomorrow morning. Shit's got me puzzled. I'm hoping it's just the Spark plugs caked up and in need of replacement.
tru honestly its prolly gonna be some dumb easy shit they find, it always is.
i'd recheck the downpipe i feel like its that tbh.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:58 AM   #35
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Ya man. If its been sitting like that who knows. Hooefully not a pricey fix. Maybe do a 3part fuel injection clean? Idk. Pretty simple probably wouldnt hurt if its been sitting. But id think exhaust/intake as well. U guys seem to have a bit more knowledge than i do. Ill leave u to it..
Yea dude, did all that before running her. Changed out the gas - put some BG44K to clean out the fueling injectors and system as a whole. Shits weird.

It's either spark plugs caked up from sitting or vacuum leak SOMEWHERE not visible for me - didn't conduct the smoke test so it could be anywhere, at this point. HOPEFULLY not the coil pack... Sheesh...
Old 03-18-2018, 06:27 PM   #36
Celph Taut
hey.

Battle Record: 1-1

Celph Taut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
WRX has 268 horsepower

The WRX STI has 305 horsepower

The gas mileage is the determining factor for something I'm gonna be driving 70 miles 4 days a week, fam.
LOL @ poor man's STI. Anyways, good choice. Be easy on the clutch as it has a notoriety to be rough in first/second gear, and it's glitchy/clunky to boot. Gotta get use to that shit. Also, the STI is running the EJ25 , which you gotta get in the high revs to get the awesome torque power. The WRX, however, is running the FA20 , so you get that torque at 2000rpm and taper off after 5-6k. Get use to the loud ass cabin noise also, although they did add sound dampening in the windows. Get winter tires if you live in a snowy area immediately, as the Dunlop's are atrocious on sleek roads. I didn't modify my 17' WRX as yet, but the first mod (aside from possibly the Pilot Supersport tires from Michelin) is gonna be a stage 1 access port. People swear by air intakes, but a lot of research I've seen shows it does a little to nothing to give you horsepower. Gonna get red calibers, possibly a short throw shift knob, Diode lights, an n NVidia q300 exhaust, among other things.

Mileage is pretty bad on these things too, I'm afraid. I've never owned a scion/brz, but a WRX isn't any better. And it can get quite expensive down the road for parts.
Celph Taut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 06:45 PM   #37
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Celph Taut on the low one of my favourite people on these sites.

Legit fucking hate car enthusiasts, sorry Allen I like you in all other aspects of life, but a car is a machine that gets you where you need to be...if it does that, it is fulfilling your expectations...if you treat your car better than you would treat a human being, you're odd to me...aesthetics are understandable, everyone wants their car to look nice...but yo, chill out, Phil liked this car and he got it....do you guys have to shit on his parade or do you just like looking like you know shit...and typing this...I know Allen for real knows shit about cars...Amen I'm talking to you.

btw, I just bought a Volkswagen Golf 2015.

I'm selling my son to pay for it.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 06:53 PM   #38
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post

Legit fucking hate car enthusiasts, sorry Allen I like you in all other aspects of life, but a car is a machine that gets you where you need to be...if it does that, it is fulfilling your expectations...if you treat your car better than you would treat a human being, you're odd to me...aesthetics are understandable, everyone wants their car to look nice...but yo, chill out, Phil liked this car and he got it....do you guys have to shit on his parade or do you just like looking like you know shit...and typing this...I know Allen for real knows shit about cars...Amen I'm talking to you.

I got a small fiatt back at home, i'm 6'8 imagine me fitting in one haha
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 06:54 PM   #39
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
LOL @ poor man's STI. Anyways, good choice. Be easy on the clutch as it has a notoriety to be rough in first/second gear, and it's glitchy/clunky to boot. Gotta get use to that shit. Also, the STI is running the EJ25 , which you gotta get in the high revs to get the awesome torque power. The WRX, however, is running the FA20 , so you get that torque at 2000rpm and taper off after 5-6k. Get use to the loud ass cabin noise also, although they did add sound dampening in the windows. Get winter tires if you live in a snowy area immediately, as the Dunlop's are atrocious on sleek roads. I didn't modify my 17' WRX as yet, but the first mod (aside from possibly the Pilot Supersport tires from Michelin) is gonna be a stage 1 access port. People swear by air intakes, but a lot of research I've seen shows it does a little to nothing to give you horsepower. Gonna get red calibers, possibly a short throw shift knob, Diode lights, an n NVidia q300 exhaust, among other things.

Mileage is pretty bad on these things too, I'm afraid. I've never owned a scion/brz, but a WRX isn't any better. And it can get quite expensive down the road for parts.
No. Invidia is wack bro. Subarus sound best with nameless performance systems. Much more aggressive setup that compliments the famously known "Subaru rumble".

But word, down the road especially if you are going to mod it gets expensive lol. No so much maintenance wise. After 2010 they have gotten much better. 2008 and before were problematic honestly. Also, facts on the FA20 MOTOR, much easier motor to mod and the wide band is much longer and better. You have a Subaru we can chat hahaha... Are you on any Subaru groups or forums man? Lol @ tires being a mod. I have the mich sports as3 and love them. They perform nicely in the snow as well, for being an all season tires you would think now, but they performed better then my bridge snows I had on, the blizzak ws80's lol.

Last edited by Amen; 03-18-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:53 PM   #40
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post

Its all good shits not for everyone, but nice gettin a golf ,my daily driver is a 2010 gti 6spd.