White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Handheld gaming systems advice, reviews, suggestions

..im considering grabbing a ps vita.. Does anyone here game over handheld devicss. If so which. Do you have a vita? Recommend it?

Ds maybe? Recommend it over vita or vice versa? Lmk

Serious inquiry. I think i might go grab one
Old 01-15-2018, 05:07 PM   #2
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

just get a psp or a vita, download all the emulators you can. enjoy.
wasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 05:09 PM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Ill get the vita if anything. Psp a bit ancie t now aint it? Vita should be better i would thi k with updates to screen size and all the other shit i was reading. Bdtter ram. More options. Does anything else e ist on the vita level tho?or not really
Old 01-15-2018, 06:00 PM   #4
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i was thinking about getting a 3ds and getting whatever the newest pokemon game is. to try and relive my YOUTH

but im pretty sure it went from 150 pokemon to 93592. so i was like ehhh
Old 01-15-2018, 06:15 PM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Lol. Ya man. Catchingem all sounds crazy
Old 01-16-2018, 03:18 AM   #6
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Fuck that shit, just get a Nintendo Switch. That's the new thing these days, can play Rocket League and all kinds of good shit on the fly, online or local too, and vs friends etc. Check it out.

As far as handhelds go, if you're bothered enough get a used PSP with a pandora battery, fuck the Vita. Why? Because if that shit has that stuff installed and you don't update the firmware you got yourself a decent emulator that can play all kinds of old school games on it from NES to PSX/N64 that you download for free. And if you want to put some money into something your best bet is the Switch as it beats Vita with ease and you can even play 2-player on it with games like Rocket League on its roster along with the sorta new Zelda Breath of the Wild and re-invented fun Mario games.

Listen to this nerdy fuck at 01:46 and tell me it ain't the best choice if we don't put money into account:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-16-2018 at 03:29 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 07:14 AM   #7
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Ya that shit looks dope as fuck man. But 300.00 for that joint?im looking to spwnd half that if anything. The vita looked best in orice range. So are you saying get the vjta for emulator.of get an earlier version psp? U lost me there i thought the vita was a dope emulator but its not? Its the pso. Im really lost and dont quite follow what u mean by firmware and ahit.. Do ibget vita or older model.. And then once i have it wjat do i have to download/disable to get the good ahit? @Objective
Old 01-16-2018, 07:03 PM   #8
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Im really lost and dont quite follow what u mean by firmware and ahit.
Vita - Dope af as it is for some playstation games and so on. It's great for its price range so if you want to spend half of that, don't mind the Switch and go for Vita. Nintendo DS is dope af too but at this point it's about preference of the two, which games you like the most. It's a tie between them imo depending on what you like.

The older version of PSP with a pandora battery is basically a hacked older version of the PSP, the first ones that came out. When your PS4/Vita etc. comes with updates that's called a new version of the firmware, but with the older PSP's you can downgrade to an older firmware, mess with the battery and open up all the possibilities in the world, no locks, no nothing which means you can install Nintendo 64 and Sega games on it by downloading them. Ebay probably got PSPs like this for sale for a rather cheap price too, but watch out and make sure the reviews for these sellers are good so you don't get a bricked one (failed pandora battery hack attempt deeming the PSP useless). It's a learning process but once you've got it you can download for free any games you want of the older consoles since people have hacked the shit out of them and made them available for emulators such as the one for PSP. There's a decently huge community for shit like this.

Last edited by Objective; 01-16-2018 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:24 PM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Interesting. Thanks
Old 01-16-2018, 07:27 PM   #10
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

No probs, just wanted you to know about that as well on the off chance this would be something you'd like to know more of or get into. Good luck with your purchase bruh.

Old 01-17-2018, 05:39 PM   #11
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

cracked Switch.
Razah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 11:17 PM   #12
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

I still have the original Gameboy & maybe the Game Gear hiding around in my mom's attic.

Had a PSP too. Was alright..

Better pick up a Switch tbh it seems like they getting a bunch of classics again.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:20 PM   #13
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Lol vita is probably the worst option as far as handhelds. failed and abandoned hardware. anything nintendo is obv the go-to.
Old 01-20-2018, 07:28 PM   #14
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

So i bought a 3ds and the zelda majoras mask game. It was cool. But by the time it started getting dark reality struck and said wtf arenu doing buying this kiddy ass shit. So i returnes it got back my almost 300. I mean the thing didnt even come with a charger wtf. Had to buy that seperate. I returned it alrdy. Ill be getting a switch when im rly ready to do it.. Theey have way better titlea such as nba2k
Old 01-21-2018, 09:28 AM   #15
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Switch is the only truly good handheld
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:18 PM   #16
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Shoulda looked for the older 3ds tbr

Got the first edition of 3ds dirt cheap years back and only bought a supercard

Basically installed emulators for nes, snes, gbc, gba, and ds on a micro SD and put it into the game card which runs on the system

All work perfectly except for the snes one, which is still half decent. Haven't bought a 3ds game and still use it from time to time

All told, nothing compares to playing objective in rocket league. Man put on a clinic against and with me 2 years ago. I could only be on his team because he needed the handicap, otherwise it was an absolute blowout.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:04 PM   #17
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
So i bought a 3ds and the zelda majoras mask game. It was cool. But by the time it started getting dark reality struck and said wtf arenu doing buying this kiddy ass shit. So i returnes it got back my almost 300. I mean the thing didnt even come with a charger wtf. Had to buy that seperate. I returned it alrdy. Ill be getting a switch when im rly ready to do it.. Theey have way better titlea such as nba2k
Bro...you can get you like, a note 4 or 5; or an S5 etc for less than 300, have a better screen, expandable memory and all the emulators you want along with controller support, and you still would have a decent phone and internet browser if you still wanted to use it for that. Also, VR compatible.

I'm just saying...
..if you wanna handheld and not feel like it's on some super kiddy ass shit.
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human

Last edited by Paytience; 01-21-2018 at 09:53 PM.
Paytience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:06 PM   #18
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Old 01-21-2018, 09:28 PM   #19
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

lol if you feel like its kiddy shit
thats what handhelds are.. except switch has a few good titles and Dark Souls coming soon
Old 01-21-2018, 09:56 PM   #20
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart View Post
lol if you feel like its kiddy shit
thats what handhelds are.. except switch has a few good titles and Dark Souls coming soon
So it's kiddy shit unless it's your preferred platform which has the games that you like?
Interesting.

Well, my ball is better than your ball because your ball is for 3rd graders and mine is for forth graders...just so you know, poopy head.

Tags
grab a vitacock