Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-15-2017, 10:54 AM   #61
Captain Neckbeard

Captain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant future

but what if bb been training for more than 2 years at 5x per week 2hrs a day.....? ur logic seems a little faulty here?
Captain Neckbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 10:56 AM   #62
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

yeah I know just trying to spark a lil competitive fire...a la moore men sharpening men etc...

if I recall I outweigh him by like 30 lbs so even with a lil less skill if I can match his willpower and endurance I think I can take him tbh...6 months...

three 3 minute rounds though none of that professional shit
Old 12-15-2017, 11:13 AM   #63
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Shadow boxing with dumb bells will destroy your elbows.

Just saying.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 11:18 AM   #64
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

how so...? I been using 5 8 and 3...my shit feels ok
Old 12-15-2017, 11:24 AM   #65
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Doesn't happen over night.

With in time.

Deteriorates the ligaments in your elbows, bro.

Best shadow boxing sparring is in a pool. Resistance training much better then free weights.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:40 AM   #66
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

word ok...so who's the best boxer on NCs u or bb
Old 12-15-2017, 11:43 AM   #67
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

IDK, I'd have to spar with bb to see where he's at, hence my call out for bb lol.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:51 AM   #68
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
IDK, I'd have to spar with bb to see where he's at, hence my call out for bb lol.
Not to continue the sway from the OP but I'll beat your ass in the gym. I want to do MMA style so I can take you out quicker. 5'8 165lbs with the will of a young lion. You're soft.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 12:05 PM   #69
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

lmfao @ aero...amen what's ur height weight? Give me 6 months training 4x/wk and I'll challenge u to a spar 3 rounds 3 min
Old 12-15-2017, 12:37 PM   #70
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Not to continue the sway from the OP but I'll beat your ass in the gym. I want to do MMA style so I can take you out quicker. 5'8 165lbs with the will of a young lion. You're soft.
Lol, keep dreaming. I've invited you to spar on more then one occasion. You fail to hit me up when you are in my neighborhood, son.

6' 210 lbs.

I stopped training for a long while, recently started again about 6 months back.

But on an off I have been training for 15 years.

1st 5 years of training was fairly consistent 3 to 4 times a week 1 to 2 hours a day pending routine.

Now Maybe 2 to 3 times a week.

Last edited by Amen; 12-15-2017 at 12:39 PM. Reason: EDIT - JUST TO NEGG AERO FAGGOT ASS.
Old 12-15-2017, 12:49 PM   #71
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

alright that sounds like a nice challenge...we're similar size so I think it could be a good spar...give me 6 months and i'll get back to you
Old 12-15-2017, 12:54 PM   #72
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
alright that sounds like a nice challenge...we're similar size so I think it could be a good spar...give me 6 months and i'll get back to you
I'm always down to spar. Shit is fun.

Have you sparred yet? If not, begin to do so. Gain a lot of experience and will help you become a successful sparring partner. Exposes your weaknesses and strengths with in each spar.

One of my weaknesses is my composure. I get overly aggressive on the offense rather then remaining composed and reading my opponent. A lot of that has to do with my being overly confident with my power and hand speed, tho. SO lately I've been working a lot on defensive counter striking/fighting techniques.

Sparring helps a lot. Sometimes sparring with someone who sucks can damage you, tho because they are just going in there and swinging to punch your head off of your shoulders rather then work on strategy.

Boxing is the physical form of the game chess.
Old 12-15-2017, 01:06 PM   #73
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

i did light spar 2x. My main weapons were dip left shoulder left hook to the body hard, fake another left hook then straight right instead of the hook. also pull counter and aiming at center of mass. Still getting the timing down i gotta go to a real boxing gym so i can spar more people. my coach like 5 inches shorter and 20ish lbs lighter than me so i i think i need to battle bigger ppl since im 6'0 190-200...

I'm naturally athletic and idgaf about being a world champ but my goal is to train hard and be nice as fuck in 1 yr

Last edited by NYCSPITZ; 12-15-2017 at 01:09 PM.
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:16 PM   #74
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

who wanna get grapplefucked tho

unf unf unf

get in that struggle snuggle boys and girls
Old 12-15-2017, 01:40 PM   #75
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
i did light spar 2x. My main weapons were dip left shoulder left hook to the body hard, fake another left hook then straight right instead of the hook. also pull counter and aiming at center of mass. Still getting the timing down i gotta go to a real boxing gym so i can spar more people. my coach like 5 inches shorter and 20ish lbs lighter than me so i i think i need to battle bigger ppl since im 6'0 190-200...

I'm naturally athletic and idgaf about being a world champ but my goal is to train hard and be nice as fuck in 1 yr
Goal attainable.

Lol at rookie fake hooks. So readable, bro. Stray away from faking hooks, they are predictable and often lead you rite in to a counter.

Faint instead. Keeps your arms and elbows defending the body on a shorter return rather then the fake hook and open/expose the body but do you bro. w/e works for you is what matters.

I would agree with sparring more often and others aside from your coach.

Like I said, boxing is like the game of chess.
Old 12-15-2017, 01:40 PM   #76
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
who wanna get grapplefucked tho

unf unf unf

get in that struggle snuggle boys and girls
That shit is tiring bro, fuck that lol...
Old 12-16-2017, 12:19 PM   #77
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

u guys r rEally stron n fit
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 12:21 PM   #78
Moe Jetts
40 Cal. Ripken

Moe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant future

I’d box anyone here lol open weight obv
Moe Jetts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 12:46 PM   #79
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

faking a hook... is a feint btw eh....

anyway feints with the left and the straight right are signature moves by many fighterss... it isn't bad or it isn't new, the problem with this though is the projection, hooks are usually powerhouse punches that can be released quick but are usually meant for damage, not speed, like a jab or a straight right, they're meant to either land or open up pockets in the opponents defense... hense why the FEINT is effective if used right... saying you're faking a hook is the same shit as a feint just not correct terminology, second shadowboxing with weight isn't necessarily bad but bad technique can lead to bad shoulders/elbows, which is why it's generally a rule of thumb, to shadowbox with weights when you have decent form and you definitely, should never be tired when you do this as it will definitely build bad habits and techniques. contrary to belief, no it doesn't make you faster and thinking you are isn't good as the main point of shadowboxing isn't to become faster it's to improve form, anything else, strength, power, speed should and will always be second to form when shadowboxing, if anything use resistance bands opposed to weights, though weights are just as effective, i just think it improves technique, especially if you don't have world champion boxers correcting your every move, which none of you do. lastly i don't care 2 hold a netcees crown as the best at something and i could care less about competitive advances unless it's chess which i just realized idc about either or anything ever. fuck off. also 5x 2 hours whatever will just get you to a good condition (hopefully>and any person or trainer or friend of a trainer that thinks they know the exact regimen of any profesional trainer or boxer is intensely naive. also as a warmup i'd run 8 miles regularly before and after workouts and would clock under 30 second sprints over the course of an hour and would jump rope that too and i trained with bobbing bob mcmanus súper trainer from fuckstate box clinic.
Old 12-16-2017, 12:46 PM   #80
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Jetts View Post
I’d box anyone here lol open weight obv
ura precision defnder

Tags
bag's short & pudgy af, lifting won't help height