User Tag List

Old 12-08-2017, 07:16 PM   #21
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayt View Post
Fasho.

Seriously tho. Guys. I won $250k on a scratch it. Trying to turn it to a milli.
lmao nice, ur gonna have to pay taxes on it and u prob already spent a bunch, let's be generous and call it 150k...buy BTC contracts in TH on hashflare, Litecoins, get a blockchain wallet and $100 or less hard wallet (ledger wallet), wait a year, you'll have over half mill easily (after taxes) and that's a guarantee unless you do some dumb shit like party every weekend and rent a 4k/month apt with your new cash
Old 12-08-2017, 07:25 PM   #22
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
nerds
wassup with the game of thrones type shit you were writing...DM me the first chapter plz...looking fwd to it
Old 12-08-2017, 07:26 PM   #23
Stayt

Stayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
lmao nice, ur gonna have to pay taxes on it and u prob already spent a bunch, let's be generous and call it 150k...buy BTC contracts in TH on hashflare, Litecoins, get a blockchain wallet and $100 or less hard wallet (ledger wallet), wait a year, you'll have over half mill easily (after taxes) and that's a guarantee unless you do some dumb shit like party every weekend and rent a 4k/month apt with your new cash
Yeah. Feds took 25% right off the bat. Brought it down to $187k.
Getting ready to pay the state here soon. CA just taxes it as income.
I’ve invested lightly in the stock market, and a bit in btc, but still have a good nugget to play with. Haven’t changed any other expenses, besides buying some shit for my truck (at cost), a used dirt bike and a Breitling.

Going to see where the dust settles after the futures market and then look into these options.
Stayt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:27 PM   #24
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Yeah. Feds took 25% right off the bat. Brought it down to $187k.
Getting ready to pay the state here soon. CA just taxes it as income.
I’ve invested lightly in the stock market, and a bit in btc, but still have a good nugget to play with. Haven’t changed any other expenses, besides buying some shit for my truck (at cost), a used dirt bike and a Breitling.

Going to see where the dust settles after the futures market and then look into these options.
kewl glad ur shining bro
Old 12-08-2017, 07:29 PM   #25
Stayt

Stayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant future

Quote:
kewl glad ur shining bro
For sure. Politics aside, it’s beena good year. I appreciate Your input here.
I’ll probably hit you up in a few weeks if that’s cool. Like getting advice from all over.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:46 PM   #26
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Fasho.

Seriously tho. Guys. I won $250k on a scratch it. Trying to turn it to a milli.
Throw your boy 5k and help me start my production company and we both make millions. Also, sign uh oh so me and him can create the dynamic duo hip hop has always needed.

For serious.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:48 PM   #27
Stayt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Throw your boy 5k and help me start my production company and we both make millions. Also, sign uh oh so me and him can create the dynamic duo hip hop has always needed.

For serious.
Do you have a business plan? Why would this be successful?
Old 12-08-2017, 07:59 PM   #28
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
For sure. Politics aside, it’s beena good year. I appreciate Your input here.
I’ll probably hit you up in a few weeks if that’s cool. Like getting advice from all over.
Oh for sure. In a few weeks I'll hopefully be in a position to compete with you in a 1 year net worth race. I'll give you completely unbiased feedback and I hope you beat me because it'd be sad if you didn't. Although I'm not working I've been living and sleeping the crypto/stock data these past few weeks...should get interesting here in 2018 imo.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:41 PM   #29
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

So what is the best possible outcome of btc, does it become a global currency? What if a better named internet dollar pops up before 2019, or for that matter an entire rush of chuck e cheese coin dealers that make their own for specific regions of the world?

Asking for a friend
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 08:54 PM   #30
Stayt

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
So what is the best possible outcome of btc, does it become a global currency? What if a better named internet dollar pops up before 2019, or for that matter an entire rush of chuck e cheese coin dealers that make their own for specific regions of the world?

Asking for a friend
Yeah. Best possible for btc is that it becomes the official global currency.

Lots of fears over governments banning it (some already have) or countries choosing to create their own state sponsored crypto.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:56 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
wassup with the game of thrones type shit you were writing...DM me the first chapter plz...looking fwd to it
nah mannn that was back when i was poor

PIPEDREAMING of ways to get rich

now i just enjoy shit other poor people created to get out of poverty instead of going through the hassle of creating it duh

also while i have no intentions of dashing finnys hopes at 5 g's from stayt, if anything in your decision making process is hinging on me being apart, back out.

im retired from all creative endeavors and derive all of my pleasure from frivolously spending money i would need if i planned on living past 60
Old 12-08-2017, 09:45 PM   #32
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Just bought a few Litecoin at 145
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 12:20 AM   #33
Stayt

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Just bought a few Litecoin at 145
Thumbs up.
Already made $30/ea.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:41 AM   #34
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Got greedy and pulled my sell of 195 to 199 and it blew.

Meh.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:41 AM   #35
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

The Koreans are pumping ether now.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:16 AM   #36
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
The Koreans are pumping ether now.
where do u think crypto will head in 2018 after it's potentially shorted ?
Old 12-09-2017, 06:14 AM   #37
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Litecoin & Etherium won’t be pumping for much longer.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:57 PM   #38
Stayt

Sold ethereum at $495.
Ltc at $154.

Bookmarked.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:58 PM   #39
For Battling

Quote:
Sold ethereum at $495.
Ltc at $154.

Bookmarked.
Why did you sell? It has been fluctuating but with more negatives than positives but do you not think it’ll rise up again?
Old 12-09-2017, 01:42 PM   #40
Stayt

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Why did you sell? It has been fluctuating but with more negatives than positives but do you not think it’ll rise up again?
Very uneducated guesses.
I think People want to get into crypto, but see the astronomical price of btc, so go with the little guys while btc is slipping. But i think It’s goong to correct down for a little while along with btc.
I think They’ll all rebound in a few weeks, and I’ll get back in.
But who tf knows...