Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 07-19-2015, 09:06 AM   #1
Gina

Battle Record: 0-1

Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina
Default Silence

Usually,
Silence is the loudest thing in a quiet room.
But I guess under this moon, even the silence didn't want to intervene.
The grass wouldn't whisper the grounds secrets.
The wind wouldn't whistle loud enough to mean it, no, tonight, even sound couldn't come between us.

Or is it day? All I know is passionate finally found it's new language in the things we never had to say.
I speak with my eyes too wise to let words escape my lips, too unwilling to discontent our bliss. Too much of a risk, so we let, the tips, of our fingers do the talking.
No cliches about love, just, creating its essence in the energy of locked eyes, and the way you make me blush.
No need to explain, the rain is enlightening enough.
Telling us how, the sun still don't trust the stars, and, it's been but hard, the moon never cared too much for art, and that's why the tides turn to keep them apart.
It's the saddest song I ever heard, the soft pitter patter.

A fairytale telling of the reality that caused an eternal rift in the universe.

Rumors, spread through the clouds of how, it could have been us, too beautiful to ever cling to each other, so we create this silent song to sing to each other, by creating love at dawn.

We, were never meant to be, but, here we are.
The sun was never meant to touch the moon, the sun, never needed it, but even during an eclipse, the moon shelters the sun, if only just a moment the moon gets its shine, and it's too beautiful to really look at.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 02:19 PM   #2
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

you are quickly becoming one of my favorites to read here.

i'm sorry i haven't had the time or energy to expound but i just wanted you to know that. i'll try to give you some feedback worth its salt at some point soon.

No cliches about love, just, creating its essence in the energy of locked eyes, and the way you make me blush.
No need to explain, the rain is enlightening enough.

there was a night by the lakeshore earlier this week you brought me back to with these lines. really great.

thank you.

Last edited by dead man; 07-19-2015 at 02:26 PM.
dead man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 10:07 PM   #3
Gina

Thank you darling. :) I appreciate your feedback.
Old 07-20-2015, 10:46 AM   #4
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

You are very creative writer, full of cute personals.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 05:04 PM   #5
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

didn't like this. sucked thx Gina
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 06:46 PM   #6
Gina

You're welcome, @big baby. Thank you kindly @Silver
Old 07-25-2015, 09:17 PM   #7
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

The content and the way that it's set up made me think that this was a verse that I wrote and forgot about. I love it. Keep writing.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 04:51 AM   #8
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

Deadman quoted the cliche line already but that's what stuck out for me too. The overall tone of this piece strings you along, it was kinda cool and a little different than what I'm used to seeing here. Thank you
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 02:36 PM   #9
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

http://allpoetry.com/poem/11261357-M...-by-coralissia

I hope this is you. Posted a year go.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:43 PM   #10
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

@Gina
Old 07-29-2015, 05:47 PM   #11
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

coralissia was a user here a while ago who didn't survive the nc hazing after a weird episode with that guy called righter, 'fice and some dead, shortlived site i forgot the name of.

probably her. might explain the angst. she wrote quite well.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:07 PM   #12
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Or is it day? All I know is passionate finally found it's new language in the things we never had to say.
I speak with my eyes too wise to let words escape my lips, too unwilling to discontent our bliss. Too much of a risk, so we let, the tips, of our fingers do the talking.

you're already good at imagery, and encapsulating emotion and syllabic structure, and all that.
Thus I would like to see more of what I quoted above. And I'm referring to the structure not talking about the content.

lol that sounds pretty grandiose "I would like to see.."
but you know what i mean. i think.
i'm one to speak, frankly I should(and will at one point)try my hand at these kinds of works.. you know, like this one which Zen wrote and then forgot about. lol
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bb a failed writer, big baby sucks thx, gonna diss him in a tag, wow bb so evil wow