White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default so my girl went to meet a friend of hers last night to buy some subutex, and...

..she gave the bitch 80.00 and the bitch handed her a bunch of pills..
well my girl but dialed me and didnt know it.. i picked up the phone and i could here my girl saying these are not subs they look like tylenol or something like that..

well i could hear the other girl saying that "oh well i just drived all the way here and im not giving this money back and i got hype.. so i hung up and kept trying to call my girl to see where she is -at this point im outside with my shoes on already and after 9-8 failed calls she finally picks up and im like yo.. are you ok where are you.. she told me this bitch got out of the car and ran saying she was going to get her POS boyfriend. so i said ok ill be there in a second dont let those muther fuckers leave.

when i got there my girl was sitting in the bitches van and they were no where to be seen. i said where the fuck is this bitch -and she said i dont know -the bitch told me she was going to get greg (her boyfriend POS). i said aight ill be back you stay right here. i go looking for this bitch for like 20 minutes and cant find her. i get back im like yo.. fuck this shit -we look throgh the van theres needles and paraphernalia allover the place. its parked in a hot spot right on rt 2 around the corner from police station. well i found a knidfe in her car and said its cool.. fuck it -fucking stabbed her tires out and said dont worry about the money. this bitch needs tires now. tossed the knife in a dumpster on the way home.

the knife was small. so the stabs wounds were subtle but abundant. im sure she prolly got in the van and started driving home and they went flat somewhere between here and her house. stupid bitch will never put it together. fuck that whore. she was prolly hiding behind someones house or somwhere along the road waiting for us to leave before she came out and escaped. will never let my girl go on no mission like that ever again without me beside her. cant trust nobody

we go home, havnt heard anything yet. this better dont know whos shes fucking with -but her boyfriend does. they better just replace them tires and pray i never see either one of them again. fucking BS.

i had a feeling i should have gone with her- but this bitch is supposed to be one of my girls best friends and all that fagit shit -it goes to show, you cant trust no fucking fiends man. not when they on that dope and needle tip. its all good -cause i got suntin for they asses. its a small world and when i see greg its gonna be a BIG fucking problem

P.S.
and no -its not Greg Gmoney$ fucking rawn MD greg. but sort of along the same lines kinda greg. only this nigga aint gonna hop on no speedboat and escape on a helicopter from the middle of the bermuda triangle when i see his ass

Last edited by Geno; 06-04-2015 at 02:24 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 02:23 PM   #2
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1wZZu93VsNA

pumped for season 9
Old 06-04-2015, 02:25 PM   #3
Clutbuck
Battle Rap's Married Man

Battle Record: 2-0

Champed
- Gorilla Writing league

Clutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant future

ain't you still on parole or some shit though?

you don't need to be surrounding yourself with these kinda
ppl Geno

cut em the fuck off
Clutbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 02:31 PM   #4
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

damn son you need to fuck Greg shit up bra!

This is why I make sure my girl always has a blade on her and/or a carry arm
8===D~~~~(}: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 02:32 PM   #5
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutbuck View Post
ain't you still on parole or some shit though?

you don't need to be surrounding yourself with these kinda
ppl Geno

cut em the fuck off

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 02:51 PM   #6
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

But Yea my nigga

U shouldn't be volunteering for shit

U still like 5he fact that u can be counted on

That's all it is

I know duded ust like u

They soldier up just because

Lol chill out . u on sum "wait till I get there shit"

Time to untie the bootstraps tge war ended some years ago
Old 06-04-2015, 03:07 PM   #7
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

What did Greg do exactly?
Chill Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 03:08 PM   #8
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Damn straighg i was. I love my girl and that shit hurts my heart to see someone fuck with her. Trust me.. you dont want to be on the other end of my heart being hurt. Its much more painful on that end

But nah.. i aint on parole yo. When the police didnt show up everything was dismissed in court. No papers no nothing. Im clean rite now.

But yo.. its like EM said
Yall think because im on parole..
That i wont jog up my sentence, and double it tomoro

Thats always been my mindstate. As stupid as it may be. But i go soft for nothing. Im not just gonna stand back and let somone walk all oger me or my girl like that ig there is something i can do about it.

And heres the update..
Uust got back from walking tothe store.. van is gone. So she prolly did what i expefted. Im sure she was high during all this. Prolly hopped in the van.. drove home, and somewhere on 50 thrm tires went flat. Stupid bitch prolly thinks she ran suntin over lmao. Ain that some shit
Old 06-04-2015, 03:12 PM   #9
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 03:16 PM   #10
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

He got brought up... and i guarantee he knows where the money came from. Hes gonna get high with it. And thats what hes either already done.. or is going to do. greg is homeless because of shit like this. And the laundromat they near.. is where he breaks in at night to sleep. So either they were hiding on the street somewhere.. or he was in there and let her in and they were righg inside the whole time ducking behind the fucking machines. I just dong know how he gets in throughbthem doors bug he does it. And i wasng trying to be doibg all that breaking and entering shit.

But trust me my Good brother.. hes involved now in one way or another. @Phil Dunphy

Last edited by Geno; 06-04-2015 at 03:19 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 03:19 PM   #11
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Even though me and my girl fight like no other.. she has big heart and she dont deserve that shit. I still have feelings for her even though i consider breaking up with her because we argue so much about everything. I only think about leaving because it could possibly be the best thing for us to be apart at times..

Shes still my girl though. And that makes her family and kids, my famiky snd kids. And thats how i carry shit
Old 06-04-2015, 03:37 PM   #12
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

For the record I think rawn MD was my best name change because it was during his medical intern days, and so subtle even he thought he asked for it
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 03:41 PM   #13
Clutbuck
Battle Rap's Married Man

Champed
- Gorilla Writing league

Clutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant future

the fuck you doing with a chick that even getting involved in situations like this where she got you coming to meet her in a van full of hypodermic needles and knives bro?

wifey sounding ratchet as fuck off bat

smh
Old 06-04-2015, 03:42 PM   #14
Clutbuck
Battle Rap's Married Man

Champed
- Gorilla Writing league

no offense
Old 06-04-2015, 03:42 PM   #15
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Yes. He fkn ran w/ that shit

where's ol Ted bundy now
Old 06-04-2015, 04:58 PM   #16
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

I dunno Geno, you gotta start thinking and stop reacting. You dodged a bullet by the cop not showing up to that dui shit. It's like you're trying to get locked up. Look at rawn. I'd like to keep the momentum going and finishing up these songs and do shows, like we talked about. Come on brah. Just leave it alone, nothing good is gonna come from any of this.
Old 06-04-2015, 05:54 PM   #17
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

What kind of grown man send his girl to go cop drugs
The fuck u was doing while she was doing this

@Genocide

Tf b
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 06:05 PM   #18
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

click submit, fuck the rest. illest out here, nothing less
prescribed as dope. my xanex bars all written in subutext
Old 06-04-2015, 06:09 PM   #19
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Well. Tbh
She said she was going to meet her friend and buy the shit and i was like ok
Next thing i know.. i get the butt dial call.. and thats how that went.

But ya.. i was pretty pissed about the whole scenario when i got home and i expressed that to her afterwords at the house. It wasnt not brought about on my account at all.. it just kind of happened to her. And i stepped in

Ya phill.. you right.. and ya.. some of the other comments are also. But ayyeee, not having a car has pretty much left me stranded where im at.. and i cant do much about getting away from it atm.

Werd. I shall think things through a bit more.. thanks yall. 1
Old 06-04-2015, 06:13 PM   #20
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
click submit, fuck the rest. illest out here, nothing less
prescribed as dope. my xanex bars all written in subutext
Fire

Tags
dear diary: i'm a fag, geno sighed, geno vs mysteries inc, on meth wired to cut tires, turban made of sharkdicks, underbite overlord, vaseline your taint daily bros