Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-25-2014, 12:33 PM   #141
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

DON'T SHOOT DON'T SHOOT

*bang bang*

SELF DEFENSE FTW
Clayray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:33 PM   #142
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaME View Post
what is this a dick measuring contest bro?

whats your point?

i believe my point was disagreeing with just giving cops tazers and blanks i believe lol.
the point is that you are perpetuating a myth that any gunpowder-based ballistic was created to injure and not kill. you are wrong.
Old 11-25-2014, 12:37 PM   #143
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
don't bring your bible bullshit into a historical discussion, V
Look kids.....look and learn from this.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:38 PM   #144
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

Yeah why tf would someone think of that shit... Just to injure someone

If I want to injure you imma just fuck you up wit da hands, fuck I need all this gun powder ballistic bullshit? You're a fucking dumbshit NaME.

WHAT ARE YOU TWELVE? WHO CAPITALIZED LETTERS IN A WORD U BAFOON
Clayray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:48 PM   #145
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
the point is that you are perpetuating a myth that any gunpowder-based ballistic was created to injure and not kill. you are wrong.
please research the concept of a 9mm and the reason in which a lot of police departments "adopted" that weapon of choice.

maybe the way I typed it was off but I was talkin in technical terms of gun by design and what the gun was designed to do or vice versa. confusing myself here lol.
Glossy Finish Dick Lips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:52 PM   #146
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
What's your stance then? I'm not arguing racism or saying blacks in Ferguson aren't targeted by police there. But as to this specific case, why was the grand jury decision the wrong one?
Hi...

"It was like a 5 year old vs hulk hogan"...
"He looked like a demon"...
"When I shot him in the head, that's when the demonic look disappeared from his face"...
Really?...
I can say a lot but I won't so I'll keep it simple...
My stance is that he didn't deserve to die...
It could/should have been dealt with differently...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:07 PM   #147
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Hi...

"It was like a 5 year old vs hulk hogan"...
"He looked like a demon"...
"When I shot him in the head, that's when the demonic look disappeared from his face"...
Really?...
I can say a lot but I won't so I'll keep it simple...
My stance is that he didn't deserve to die...
It could/should have been dealt with differently...

Bye...
well on that point, we agree wholeheartedly
no one should die for stealing cigars
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:42 PM   #148
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
The amount of ignoramce in this thread makes me sad.

The fact that people believe one race is inherently less moral or capable to sinking to lower depths than any other is crazy to me.
I think that aspect of it is just trolling tbh.

cops gonna cop, media's gonna mediate and thugs gonna keep thuggin. That's the bottomline, a story with no good guys.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:43 PM   #149
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post

cops gonna cop, media's gonna mediate and thugs gonna keep thuggin. That's the bottomline, a story with no good guys.
and a new thread/debate will happen every time lol
Old 11-25-2014, 01:54 PM   #150
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post

I agree
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:58 PM   #151
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
what is this a dick measuring contest bro?
no, we're talking about why black people are mad, not white people.
philosophy.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:05 PM   #152
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

that wasn't aimed at anyone other then dude bragging about knowing this and that person.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:06 PM   #153
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
Mike brown was a criminal thug. He attacked a police officer. The fact that the cop acted in self defense and the very people who say they want justice riot when justice is served show that they do not want justice.

this is an nwo moment right here. Congrats ferguson. You have sped up the militarized police element agenda.
Did you even look into the case
You're fucking idiots

I hope this site shuts down for good
Old 11-25-2014, 02:06 PM   #154
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

and that was a joke
philosophy.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:07 PM   #155
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
please research the concept of a 9mm and the reason in which a lot of police departments "adopted" that weapon of choice.

maybe the way I typed it was off but I was talkin in technical terms of gun by design and what the gun was designed to do or vice versa. confusing myself here lol.
you are wrong.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #156
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Malachi is pretty much a not dead trayvon

Cool your jets youngin
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 02:39 PM   #157
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
The M-16 was created during Vietnam War for the purpose of maiming. A small 5.56 mm caliber bounces around a person's insides, by shooting one person, you take 3 people out of the fight because two guys are dragging one person to be tended to.

At least that's what they taught me during my schooling in the Navy

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 03:02 PM   #158
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
The M-16 was created during Vietnam War for the purpose of maiming. A small 5.56 mm caliber bounces around a person's insides, by shooting one person, you take 3 people out of the fight because two guys are dragging one person to be tended to.

Bouncing bullets are another old myth. Even Mythbusters did that one, Seadad.
Old 11-25-2014, 03:15 PM   #159
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post

each gun is designed for specific reasons. some may be myths like diode said but some aren't.
Old 11-25-2014, 03:49 PM   #160
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I'm gonna design a gun and when you shoot it differeny kinds of bullets come out, it makes killing sorta like a game.

Not that killing needs to be more fun than it already is.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aeros a coon, bb guns kill niggas too tbh, smokin swishers in heaven