Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-14-2014, 10:59 AM   #21
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
minimal effort. we'll go to dinner sunday or something. or not.

she said she has to study.
That's code for turn my pussy into a hot fudge Sunday
Old 02-14-2014, 11:01 AM   #22
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Weighs View Post
That's code for turn my pussy into a hot fudge Sunday
nope.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:01 AM   #23
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

yo @Alvin Karpis is a weird faggot but he still had one of the best lines ever with

vs Beyond
*sumtn sumtn set up boo its insane*
i be at the club drunk texting. u be on Netcees doing the same
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:03 AM   #24
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan 12 View Post
The conversations between Aero and Strikta are by far the most boring of all beefs in NC history. Bland, unintelligent and plain stupid. Strikta, you appear to have the IQ of a fucking stick. Aero, I am literally going to get hold of your IP and find you, fagg0t. I'm tired of your pussy shit.

You're an irrelevant troll with nothing to offer NC in the way of talent, amusement or intelligent discussion. You're insecure and shy and don't you ever say you're going to meet up with me bc it will get real. You speak at me again and we have a problem.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:04 AM   #25
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Battle Record: 6-1

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

only think worse is when neighfag used to log in and make drunk threads

the fuck was up with that
Ryan 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:05 AM   #26
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
You're an irrelevant troll with nothing to offer NC in the way of talent, amusement or intelligent discussion. You're insecure and shy and don't you ever say you're going to meet up with me bc it will get real. You speak at me again and we have a problem.
wow even your rebuttals are boring

terrible. someone stop me from argueing w/ aero shit about to be a snoozefest
Old 02-14-2014, 11:06 AM   #27
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

This guy said I have the IQ of a stick doe!!??

WELL FUCK U

But tbh, I don't engage any of u faggots enough for u to know what my IQ is.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:07 AM   #28
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
wow even your rebuttals are boring

terrible. someone stop me from argueing w/ aero shit about to be a snoozefest
I'm not here to entertain you. Pinkslip you from the site is your next option.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:07 AM   #29
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
That's it? Your wife deserves better.
for real?

i only copped the engagement ring the start of this month

a wigger broke for realsies, she lucky she getting pizza
Old 02-14-2014, 11:09 AM   #30
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

tell him he has the iq of stick. replies w/ fuck u

this nigga 1 post away from a mom joke
Old 02-14-2014, 11:09 AM   #31
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars View Post
for real?

i only copped the engagement ring the start of this month

a wigger broke for realsies, she lucky she getting pizza
That bitch better be giving blumpkins

Matter fact just fucking blast her face with shit

Draw a heart and take a picture
Old 02-14-2014, 11:11 AM   #32
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Lars has the right idea tbh. If a girls with you when you're so poor that a shower cap and a pizza is good enough for Valentines Day you know she's down for the long haul.

Also lol'd @ Diode not giving one single fuck about valentines day.

Solid thread, minus Ryan
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:11 AM   #33
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Quote:
I'm not here to entertain you. Pinkslip you from the site is your next option.
hold up

lemme just check my penny stocks
Old 02-14-2014, 11:12 AM   #34
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

I'm gettin my main girl a box of reese's peanut butter cup chocolates

we prolly go to abuelos and then catch a movie

thats the plan at least

but I have to get my hair cut after work, and my barber takes an hour a head. I get off @ 4pm, usually I can go during the day when I need a cut done by this particular barber and use vac but my coworker took off today :(

so I prolly won;t be gettin out the barbers til 7

prolly end up just doing an l and then hittin up the movies
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:12 AM   #35
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

@Ryan 12 so you log on to check on my beefs huh? I don't know who you even are but some pathetic troll who says faggot a lot. Do you battle? If so pinkslip and if you don't battle don't bring Aero up in conversation again.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:12 AM   #36
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Quote:
tell him he has the iq of stick. replies w/ fuck u

this nigga 1 post away from a mom joke
I see what ur trying to do here, & u should really get a life. I'm not addressing u anymore cuz what ur doing right now for attention is pretty sad & pathetic.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:14 AM   #37
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
I see what ur trying to do here, & u should really get a life. I'm not addressing u anymore cuz what ur doing right now for attention is pretty sad & pathetic.
lmao

talking about attention coming from strikta

holy shit ethered & buried & then ressurected and repeat
Old 02-14-2014, 11:14 AM   #38
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
yo @Alvin Karpis is a weird faggot but he still had one of the best lines ever with

vs Beyond
*sumtn sumtn set up boo its insane*
i be at the club drunk texting. u be on Netcees doing the same
lmaooooooooooo
Old 02-14-2014, 11:15 AM   #39
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

I been told either @namix to ban ryan12 or for everyone here to add him to ignore

that fact that he still has the power to annoyingly ruin most threads he enters is mind boggling
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:16 AM   #40
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
I been told either @namix to ban ryan12 or for everyone here to add him to ignore

that fact that he still has the power to annoyingly ruin most threads he enters is mind boggling
lmao do it u lame fagg0t

Tags
iq looking twiggy as fuck yo, ryan 12 dick tickler, witty: iq of a stritk