Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-31-2014, 08:54 PM   #21
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

dead @ obamanation

I consider Snowden a traitor because he committed treason... I think he did a justifiable thing but it doesn't make it morally correct.

@Ryan 12

the NSA does have a lot of data on pretty much everything. I have sources who can confirm. it's not exactly secret, tbh. they aren't necessarily doing anything with it, though... it might be fear mongering as well, but fear mongering has been a staple of ever government since prehistoric times.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:02 PM   #22
Masaii

@Ryan 12

whats the tor network/underweb got to do with this?
Old 02-01-2014, 04:54 AM   #23
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yea i was gonna say didnt obama win it even though he has drone strikes and cruise missiles hitting innocents basically EVERY SINGLE DAY

and anyone who is with snowden deserves to be stabbed in the neck with a rusty shovel and kicked into a mass grave

he's a coward, he's a faggot, and he's a traitor who commited treason. he should be shot in the back of the head and dumped into the caspian sea
wow man I wholeheartedly disagree...u think the government should be allowed to run amock an do what the fuck ever they want with nobody talking about it? maybe u underestimate how close our country is getting to totalitarianism...if nobody exposed the shit they are doing then it would just keep getting worse at an even faster rate than it already is...

as for allegations of child sex slaves being purchased by the government, it's not at all outside the realm of possibilities...ted gunderson, the LAPD detective who exposed the CIA for trafficking coke, also exposed a whole lot of shit about the CIA's involvement in child trafficking for the purpose of satanic ritual abuse...there was a whole national news story about it when it happened...

elementary school children testified that they were taken into the woods during school hours an forced to participate in satanic rituals with politicians, famous actors an actresses, an professional sports players...tunnels were uncovered beneath the school that had been back filled shortly before the investigation went public...children's clothes, lunch boxes an more were all found in the tunnels...

a concrete structure was found in the same area the children testified they thought they had been taken too...there were paintings of all types of satanic imagery an demonic figures, as well as altars set up an shit...look up the CIA Finders organization at some point...

if snowden deserves to be shot in the head for tryna expose just how serious the violations against our civil rights are, then u deserve to be shot in the head for suggesting they shouldn't be held accountable for it, an for suggesting that a man should be murdered an labeled a traitor for revealing the truth about what's been going on...

our government is the real traitor...for the people, by the people, remember? snowden betrayed the government, not the country, which is the people...when the government no longer represents the best interests of the people, it is their duty to expose an remove it, per our founding fathers own words...we shoulda overthrown these corrupt mufuckahs a long time ago tbh...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:39 AM   #24
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Battle Record: 11-11

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future

Tookie was pretty bad too.
CtrlF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:22 AM   #25
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2014...e-and-for-all/

Quote:
The Entire Snowden NSA ***he Exposed Once and for All

Sibel Edmonds | January 31, 2014 23 Comments

The Hidden Code in the Snowden-Greenwald Mockery

I just finished reading an article titled Forget Metadata … The NSA Is Spying on EVERYTHING . It is a good article, and it is true. For the last nine months we have been reading one headline after another on Edward Snowden’s documents exposing NSA from A to Z. 99% of these documents have not been published. No matter. 100% of the facts have been known for almost a decade – details not withstanding and do not matter. Do you really need headline after headline churning out some meaningless and useless information? We have it for you: All exposés, one hundred percent, and in one place. Here it is, starting with NSA spying on world leaders:

NSA spies on Germany’s Merkel. NSA spies on France’s Hollande. I tell you what: everyone who has ever worked for FBI counterintelligence and or CIA and or NSA could tell you: The United States has been spying on all world leaders and state heads for many decades. Period. Now, help yourself and add to the sensationalized headlines: NSA spies on Turkey’s Erdogan. NSA spies on Russia’s Putin. NSA spies on Bolivia’s Morales. Basically, fill in ‘NSA spies on …’ with every world leader and political figure. There. Now you have 11.5% of Snowden-Greenwald’s fluffily sensationalized documents.

Another set of sensationalized no-news news headlines deals with NSA engaging in Industrial espionage: Edward Snowden Claims NSA Engages In Industrial Espionage In New Interview

I tell you what: Snowden has exposed a practice that is as old as the Roman Empire. Industrial espionage has been utilized and performed by every empire and every government for thousands of years. To cover another 8.3% of Edward Snowden documents you can list US industrial espionage by target countries: NSA spies on China’s industry. NSA spies on Russian industry. NSA spies on … Just fill in the dots, and you now have an additional 8% of Snowden’s so-called explosive documents.

Snowden has exposed computer hardware companies on the NSA’s partners list as well: NSA intercepts laptop deliveries to install spyware . The companies include Cisco, Dell, Western Digital, Seagate, Maxtor, but also international companies such as Samsung andHuawei. To find out about other so-far-not-disclosed documents, go grab a list of all major computer hardware companies and list them: Apple, HP, Lenovo, … just fill in the dots, and you have it. I believe this should take care of 6.1% of so far undisclosed documents.

Snowden’s major revelations, dripping slowly, one after another, point to NSA monitoring and spying on people via social networks: NSA spies via Facebook. NSA spies on Google. Time to publicize another 14.9% of Snowden’s ***he: NSA spies on Yahoo. NSA spies on Twitter. NSA spies on … Just fill in the dots by including all the major social networking sites and forums. Done.

Snowden has also exposed what we have known for a long time: NSA spies on News organizations! Wow! NSA Spied On Al Jazeera Communications . Here is a list of equally explosive news organizations NSA is spying on: New York Times, Washington Post, L.A. Times … Please fill in the dots with every single news organization in the U.S. and the world.

Snowden documents and leaks include NSA’s spying on international organizations such as the United Nations. Aren’t you shocked (Not)? Has anyone ever doubted the fact that the U.S. has been monitoring all major international organizations? Let me list a few: HRW, Amnesty, Committee to Protect Journalists … Please don’t wait for Snowden and his handlers to put out this old news and make millions of dollars. Just go ahead and list every single international organization. And you have it.

Lately, Snowden seems to have reached the end of his major networking and computer name dropping list. Seriously. He is now leaking NSA’s nonstop spying on game applications. I kid you not. Here it is: Angry Birds’ used for NSA, British spying efforts. Other similar game and software companies will follow. I’ll save you the suspense: NSA is spying on Sesame Street software. NSA is spying on Mickey Mouse software. NSA is spying on Woody Woodpecker games and software. NSA is spying on Pink Panther applications. NSA is spying on … just fill in the dots, and you’ve got it.

What else could be made to sound juicy and outrageous? It is possible that NSA has contracts with commode manufacturers to have them install mini tracking microchips to track your pooping pattern. NSA is very interested in our bowel movements. Bowel movements can tell a lot about a person. Once they have our pooping pattern you never know how they may use it. I kid you not. Don’t write it off. Your poop matters-to the NSA.

Since 2004, through several honorable whistleblowers, the NSA’s extensive and warrantless spying has been known to us. Period. Since my grandmother’s era, not only the NSA, but also the FBI and the CIA have been monitoring world leaders, including their diplomatic figures in the U.S. and elsewhere. Since the Roman Empire nations have been engaged in Industrial-Commerce Espionage and Spying. Didn’t Katharine Gunn expose spying on the United Nations in 2003? Surely she did. No worries, Snowden wants all credit for her work. Didn’t NSA’s Russell Tice sacrifice his career to inform us of NSA’s massive illegal spying in 2004-2005? Of course, he did. But Snowden wants all the credit for that as well. Didn’t William Binney expose NSA’s warrantless spying of Americans in 2002? Aha. So what, Snowden wants to make it not so: he wants that credit as well. How about Mark Klein of AT&T exposing the corporate-NSA collusions on illegal spying in 2006? Mark, who? Snowden doesn’t know such a man exists.

Let’s go back to my first paragraph in this commentary. Now we all know: NSA spies on everyone via every piece of hardware, every bit of software, every network, every ISP, every news outlet, every game, every cartoon, possibly through every poop hole. The hidden code in the Snowden-Greenwald Mockery appears to be one objective; one message: Be Afraid, people, be very Afraid. You are watched every second of every minute, and everywhere. You live in a Panopticon State, so watch out (all the time) and behave accordingly. Oh, also, give us your money.

Okay people, many of you have known the facts about the out-of-control US intel agencies for years. Please don’t let a Mega Charlatan make billions of dollars by suckering you into purchasing what you already have. Please don’t allow a few Mid-Level Charlatans to make millions of dollars by misleading and misdirecting you. Shoo the Lower-Level Charlatans like you’d shoo flies. Charlatans will capitalize on anything, and turn anything into a commodity (Including snake oil); only if you let them. Let’s not let them.

# # # #

Sibel Edmonds is the Publisher & Editor of Boiling Frogs Post and the author of the Memoir Classified Woman: The Sibel Edmonds Story. She is the recipient of the 2006 PEN Newman’s Own First Amendment Award for her “commitment to preserving the free flow of information in the United States in a time of growing international isolation and increasing government secrecy” Ms. Edmonds has a MA in Public Policy and International Commerce from George Mason University, a BA in Criminal Justice and Psychology from George Washington University.
- See more at: http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2014....sBupnXwS.dpuf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ_Tice

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2013...ghest-bidders/

@oats

Last edited by Vulgar; 02-01-2014 at 09:26 AM.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 01:21 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by detour View Post
wow man I wholeheartedly disagree...u think the government should be allowed to run amock an do what the fuck ever they want with nobody talking about it? maybe u underestimate how close our country is getting to totalitarianism...if nobody exposed the shit they are doing then it would just keep getting worse at an even faster rate than it already is...

if snowden deserves to be shot in the head for tryna expose just how serious the violations against our civil rights are, then u deserve to be shot in the head for suggesting they shouldn't be held accountable for it, an for suggesting that a man should be murdered an labeled a traitor for revealing the truth about what's been going on...

our government is the real traitor...for the people, by the people, remember? snowden betrayed the government, not the country, which is the people...when the government no longer represents the best interests of the people, it is their duty to expose an remove it, per our founding fathers own words...we shoulda overthrown these corrupt mufuckahs a long time ago tbh...
i agree with most of your sentiments

but you are wrong of course. snowden did NOTHING

NOTHING to help the common american.

he isn't exposing tyranny, he isn't a hero. he has singlehandedly strained US relations with our FUCKING ALLIES as well as our enemies, while telling us shit we already know

when you go in the bank and see they got surveillance cameras are you getting all uppity about your rights as an american? they can't film me! shut up nigga. its a necessary evil in the world we live in today

if the government wants to see who i talk to from day to day why should i give a fuck? i aint starting a revolution, i aint cavorting with terrorists. im a fucking american. i live in a country where i can eat doritos and carry a fire arm

they aren't OPPRESSING ME. when they become OPPRESSIVE and show signs of TYRANNY then you are supposed to rise to overthrow them.

explain to me how the government is a traitor. because somewhere in a database it shows you called fat tina to bring you some mcdonalds?
Old 02-05-2014, 04:00 AM   #27
detour

Accomplishments

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
i agree with most of your sentiments

but you are wrong of course. snowden did NOTHING

NOTHING to help the common american.

he isn't exposing tyranny, he isn't a hero. he has singlehandedly strained US relations with our FUCKING ALLIES as well as our enemies, while telling us shit we already know

when you go in the bank and see they got surveillance cameras are you getting all uppity about your rights as an american? they can't film me! shut up nigga. its a necessary evil in the world we live in today

if the government wants to see who i talk to from day to day why should i give a fuck? i aint starting a revolution, i aint cavorting with terrorists. im a fucking american. i live in a country where i can eat doritos and carry a fire arm

they aren't OPPRESSING ME. when they become OPPRESSIVE and show signs of TYRANNY then you are supposed to rise to overthrow them.

explain to me how the government is a traitor. because somewhere in a database it shows you called fat tina to bring you some mcdonalds?
lets see...

central banking was the primary reason the pilgrims left england an the government instituted it here, despite an overpowering opinion that it was an evil practice, which it has shown itself to be...

do enough research into 9/11 an it's plain to see the government was behind it...not to mention, the gulf of tonkin incident was a false flag attack an the documents verifying that have been declassified...

the documents about MK ULTRA were declassified, proving that even if mind control is bullshit, the CIA spent several years kidnapping an torturing american citizens in an attempt to develop manchurian candidates...

fiat currency was banned from being used in america by the constitution, specifically to prevent central banking from being possible, yet the government began printing it shortly after robbing the american people for their gold with the threat of 10 years imprisonment...

executive orders were passed giving the federal government the right to, when a government official declares a state of emergency, take ur guns, ur food (including those doritos u mentioned), ur car, ur money, any forms of communication, as well as place u (or anyone) in a "mandatory civilian work brigade, " an force entire population groups to relocate to designated centers for processing (fema camps, anyone?)...WHY should this concern u? A STATE OF EMERGENCY WAS DECLARED IN GEORGIA CUZ OF TWO INCHES OF SNOWFALL...now the police didn't disarm everyone an take their food, but LEGALLY, they were entitled to...over 2 fucking inches of snow...

the government lied about weapons of mass destruction in iraq, an low an behold we find our years later that saddam was about to break the petro dollar cycle by accepting non american currency for oil, when we suddenly were told he was a threat...check out opec an the petro dollar recycling system if u doubt me...

it has been well documented that the great depression was caused by jp morgan, whose family to this day is deeply tied in with government an finance...

free speech has now been restricted to not be a right in zones that fall within so many feet of federal buildings...the government has collected unimaginable amounts of records on our phone calls, emails, text messages an Internet searches illegally...

the NDAA of 2012 declared the united states a legal warzone, which may not trip u out right now since ur not seeing tables on the streets, but should give u major cause for concern cuz it legally means the military can police american cities, as they would be acting as a military force in a warzone, instead of a domestic police force...the practical application would be the exact same thing, but cuz of how its worded it circumvents constitutional protections against a military police force...

I can keep going if u would like to know more ways the government has violated its constitutional charter an thus committed treason against the people of the united states...if our founding fathers were here today they would have taken up arms against the government years ago tbh...

beyond that, why should it be the government's right to stop u from starting a revolution, if u were (since u mentioned that)? u do realize that revolution/revolts are actually rights of the people according to the constitution, right? an these days terrorism has such a broad definition that it can mean almost anything, to a degree...

bur whether or not ur doing anything is besides the point...the government is supposed top be controlled by the people an accountable to the laws which validate its existence...however, thats not the case...who cares if the government tracks everything u do??????!!!!! are u serious????????!!!!! has it occurred to u that maybe there's a reason certain restrictions were put on the government?????? by the men who created it, no less???? the world isn't any more evil today than its ever been...hate to break it to u, but it's always been an evil place an always will be, there's no difference between now an the past besides technology...

we live in a caste system: a ruling class with all the money, weapons, an the right to do as they please, then a pleasant class with all the debt, labor, an the right to do what the rulers tell them they can...thats not freedom, that's u being allowed to dip what someone else decides u can...its not like the ruling class abides the same laws we do or suffers the same punishments for crimes...

did u know that all felonies result in the permanent loss of gun rights, EXCEPT those involving corporate financial crimes, an stock market frauds?so, in essence, u lost ur rights forever unless ur rich enough to rob the american people for millions or billions, in which case u can still own a gun...

does none of this seem a betrayal of trust against the people to u?

Last edited by detour; 02-05-2014 at 04:24 AM.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:00 AM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

snowden committed treason

he didnt help you.

stop.

you knew everything you posted before snowden leaked that the nsa keeps phone records

if you didnt know the government kept records/spied on american phones then you got your priorities backwards when researching this type of shit.

im big into all the shit you are talking about. none of it has to do with snowden. you fail to mention why it matters that the government has your phone records, and how its infringing on your freedom
Old 02-05-2014, 06:04 AM   #29
Masaii

Dont argue with uh oh. Guy just wants to be an argumentitve tool in every thread.

Dont think I have ever seen you agree with anything anyone has ever posted.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:11 AM   #30
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i argue to argue most of the time, about this you are correct

i'm usually on point tho, which is why i can keep my arguments going, and those im arguing with lose so terribly they move off the point of discussion and ramble wildly from 9/11 being a false flag attack, to the gulf of tonkin, to mk ultra, etc. im just surprised he didnt throw out kennedy and try and school me on how andrew jackson is a badass by destroying the central bank

if this thread was about any of those things i might be in agreement with pjk/detour. maybe not 9/11, but central banking and other retarded shit.

but this is about snowden
Old 02-05-2014, 06:22 AM   #31
Masaii

Im not saying you are wrong, you are right or at very best convincing in your arguments as you use logic and facts not heresay.

But you arent open minded and are very stubborn which is your drawback.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:05 PM   #32
detour

Accomplishments

Quote:
snowden committed treason

he didnt help you.

stop.

you knew everything you posted before snowden leaked that the nsa keeps phone records

if you didnt know the government kept records/spied on american phones then you got your priorities backwards when researching this type of shit.

im big into all the shit you are talking about. none of it has to do with snowden. you fail to mention why it matters that the government has your phone records, and how its infringing on your freedom
well let's see...the government, per our constitution an laws, is NOT allowed to monitor everything i do...thus, i have the RIGHT to not be monitored in everything i do...however, the NSA does it anyways...do u see now how my freedom to live without being constantly tracked an monitored is being infringed?

an whether we knew they were monitoring everything or not, he pushed it from the realm of "conspiracy theory" into verifiable FACT...on the surface, that might not make a huge difference, but there are a LOT of people who never believed all that shit before snowden provided the documentation to prove it...

not only that, but he pushed the debate over it back into the lime light...he sparked a whole new wave of discussion over the ever-expanding power of the government...it doesn't mean they gonna STOP breaking the law, but there's a lot of people who didn't believe it before, but do now that he showed the proof...
Old 02-05-2014, 03:08 PM   #33
detour

Accomplishments

Quote:
i argue to argue most of the time, about this you are correct

i'm usually on point tho, which is why i can keep my arguments going, and those im arguing with lose so terribly they move off the point of discussion and ramble wildly from 9/11 being a false flag attack, to the gulf of tonkin, to mk ultra, etc. im just surprised he didnt throw out kennedy and try and school me on how andrew jackson is a badass by destroying the central bank

if this thread was about any of those things i might be in agreement with pjk/detour. maybe not 9/11, but central banking and other retarded shit.

but this is about snowden
how is that going off track? u asked me to tell u how the government has committed treason against the american people...that's EXACTLY WHAT I DID...if sinking ur own battleships an lying about who did it to convince the public to support the vietnam war (which cost thousands of american an vietnamese lives) doesn't make u a traitor, what does? is it breaking the laws u swear to uphold in order to sell out ur country to an elite few? is kidnapping american citizens an torturing them to try an chase some non existent mind control methods not traitorous to the people?

so please, explain to me how i strayed off track by listing cases of the government betraying the american people an the constitution it is sworn to uphold, when that's exactly what u asked me to do?
Old 02-05-2014, 03:11 PM   #34
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Worst topic ever.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:13 PM   #35
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

@Pancake I resent that. It could have been an interesting discussion, but I should have known better that conspiracy theorists would hijack it.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:17 PM   #36
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
well let's see...the government, per our constitution an laws, is NOT allowed to monitor everything i do...thus, i have the RIGHT to not be monitored in everything i do...however, the NSA does it anyways...do u see now how my freedom to live without being constantly tracked an monitored is being infringed?

an whether we knew they were monitoring everything or not, he pushed it from the realm of "conspiracy theory" into verifiable FACT...on the surface, that might not make a huge difference, but there are a LOT of people who never believed all that shit before snowden provided the documentation to prove it...

not only that, but he pushed the debate over it back into the lime light...he sparked a whole new wave of discussion over the ever-expanding power of the government...it doesn't mean they gonna STOP breaking the law, but there's a lot of people who didn't believe it before, but do now that he showed the proof...
the executive orders put in by the presidents override the constitution. thats just the law. you think people were yelling about fiat currencies when abe lincoln invented his own to save america from central banking? but fiat currency is against the constitution!

he didnt move it from "conspiracy theory" to fact. read the patriot act dummy. they had the right to monitor your calls. if the government put in a law saying they have the right to move blonde jews to fema camps, you ain't gonna know its for real until they knock on your door?

him breaking it into the lime light, wouldnt have even been a big deal if it didnt reveal we were spying on other nations leaders. thats where the problem lies. the government doesnt care about us man. if we called someone on there list then they would care. this isnt some secret conspiracy shit to strip our rights.

Quote:
how is that going off track? u asked me to tell u how the government has committed treason against the american people...that's EXACTLY WHAT I DID...if sinking ur own battleships an lying about who did it to convince the public to support the vietnam war (which cost thousands of american an vietnamese lives) doesn't make u a traitor, what does? is it breaking the laws u swear to uphold in order to sell out ur country to an elite few? is kidnapping american citizens an torturing them to try an chase some non existent mind control methods not traitorous to the people?

so please, explain to me how i strayed off track by listing cases of the government betraying the american people an the constitution it is sworn to uphold, when that's exactly what u asked me to do?
i didnt clarify my point or you didnt read it right. i said how did the government commit treason, in reference to this situation.

and man its really hard to take you serious when the shit you bring up you don't even know about. the gulf of tonkin didnt sink anything. the first battle actually happened. it was three north vietnamese torpedo boats, all of which were threats eliminated. the destroyer and a plane that was firing on them, was slightly damaged. meaning they probably got damaged in destroying those shitty vietnamese boats.

the SECOND engagement was completely made up, there was no attack, no radar imaging of anything etc. they made that engagement up to speed up the process because they were intent on warring with them in the first place.

it was a false flag because they stated they were attacked and weren't. thats the conspiracy theory. the us didnt sink us ships. there was 1 minor skirmish, and 1 fake skirmish.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:54 PM   #37
detour

Accomplishments

Quote:
the executive orders put in by the presidents override the constitution. thats just the law. you think people were yelling about fiat currencies when abe lincoln invented his own to save america from central banking? but fiat currency is against the constitution!

he didnt move it from "conspiracy theory" to fact. read the patriot act dummy. they had the right to monitor your calls. if the government put in a law saying they have the right to move blonde jews to fema camps, you ain't gonna know its for real until they knock on your door?

him breaking it into the lime light, wouldnt have even been a big deal if it didnt reveal we were spying on other nations leaders. thats where the problem lies. the government doesnt care about us man. if we called someone on there list then they would care. this isnt some secret conspiracy shit to strip our rights.

i didnt clarify my point or you didnt read it right. i said how did the government commit treason, in reference to this situation.

and man its really hard to take you serious when the shit you bring up you don't even know about. the gulf of tonkin didnt sink anything. the first battle actually happened. it was three north vietnamese torpedo boats, all of which were threats eliminated. the destroyer and a plane that was firing on them, was slightly damaged. meaning they probably got damaged in destroying those shitty vietnamese boats.

the SECOND engagement was completely made up, there was no attack, no radar imaging of anything etc. they made that engagement up to speed up the process because they were intent on warring with them in the first place.

it was a false flag because they stated they were attacked and weren't. thats the conspiracy theory. the us didnt sink us ships. there was 1 minor skirmish, and 1 fake skirmish.
smh apparently u haven't actually looked into the declassified information about the gulf of tonkin...the ship that was sank was done so by our own military...the plan was the brainchild of one donald rumsfeld, a young CIA agent who later became the head of the DOD during the period 9/11 happened...the shit's public knowledge broham, do some more investigating...an as for snowden "exposing" us for spying on world leaders, u do realize ur own argument makes that pointless, RIGHT? u said snowden just told us shit we already knew...hate to break it to u, but the leader of EVERY government worth being spied on.................ALREADY KNOWS THEY'RE BEING SPIED ON...ur own logic against snowden makes ur biggest accusation against him void...lmao...

i listed a whole menagerie of things the government has done that constitute a treason against the american people...whether executive orders become the law or not, which they do, that doesn't make them free from constituting a treasonous act...if the president signs an executive order that officially makes every american property of the chinese an rules our country no longer a sovereign entity, it's LEGAL, yes, but it's still an act of treason...i don't care how many laws they write that say they can listen to our phone calls without warrant, arrest us without warrant, imprison us indefinitely without charges, etc...IT'S STILL A DIRECT VIOLATION OF THE 14TH AMMENDMENT...

lincoln did invent his own form of fiat currency, true, but that was illegal...just like the inception of central banking in the US was illegal...that's the point...OF COURSE THE GOVERNMENT IS GONNA MAKE EVERYTHING THEY DO LEGAL BY CHANGING THE LAW TO SAY IT IS...that doesn't change the fact that it's wrong, that the constitution expressly forbids a lot of it, an that all they're doing is using things like executive orders to circumvent the legal process...saying it's the law now (what u said about executive orders) doesn't make these acts not treason anymore than legalizing rape would make it not rape...just cuz the law says u can do it doesn't mean it isn't what it is...

if u don't see how any of that shit is treasonous then i don't know what the fuck to tell u...live ur life, eat ur doritos, an hopefully when they throw u in a FEMA camp they have a vending machine there so u can keep eating them...i hate to tell u bro, but even a supreme court justice has come out an publicly stated that the government will throw us in FEMA camps...an not on some, "oh it could happen," no, as in IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN, an quote "ur kidding urself" if u think it isn't...he even states it's illegal, but that "in times of war the law remains silent"...

http://wdtprs.com/blog/2014/02/overl...l-maybe-never/
Old 02-06-2014, 11:24 PM   #38
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Battle Record: 6-1

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
dead @ obamanation

I consider Snowden a traitor because he committed treason... I think he did a justifiable thing but it doesn't make it morally correct.

@Ryan 12

the NSA does have a lot of data on pretty much everything. I have sources who can confirm. it's not exactly secret, tbh. they aren't necessarily doing anything with it, though... it might be fear mongering as well, but fear mongering has been a staple of ever government since prehistoric times.

yes true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
@Ryan 12

whats the tor network/underweb got to do with this?

when he was in public he wore the shirt with tor on it and lets cut the crap

this whole thing is a setup to get tor exploited/commercialzed/exposed to the public so the government and nsa can basically control all internet activity

lets remember now that tor has their own browser so rip internet explorer & firefox
Ryan 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:52 PM   #39
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:

as for allegations of child sex slaves being purchased by the government, it's not at all outside the realm of possibilities...ted gunderson, the LAPD detective who exposed the CIA for trafficking coke, also exposed a whole lot of shit about the CIA's involvement in child trafficking for the purpose of satanic ritual abuse...there was a whole national news story about it when it happened...

elementary school children testified that they were taken into the woods during school hours an forced to participate in satanic rituals with politicians, famous actors an actresses, an professional sports players...tunnels were uncovered beneath the school that had been back filled shortly before the investigation went public...children's clothes, lunch boxes an more were all found in the tunnels...

a concrete structure was found in the same area the children testified they thought they had been taken too...there were paintings of all types of satanic imagery an demonic figures, as well as altars set up an shit...look up the CIA Finders organization at some point...

wtf

source?
Old 02-07-2014, 12:55 AM   #40
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Lol detour just went full retard.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
haters gon hate