Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2015, 05:13 AM   #1
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future
Default Anyone still actually watching true detective?

Trying to slug thru this bullshit. I don't think I can do it anymore. Anyone who hasn't seen season2 don't bother.

SPOILERS vince vaughn is spending ten minutes talking to the family of his "friend" stan who literally had 2 fucking scenes in the show and i'm sure everyone said "who the fuck is stan" when it was revealed that he died.

i mean what the fuck? how can they fuck this show up so badly? it's awful. just awful.
Old 08-08-2015, 06:13 AM   #2
Camarac
The Grinch

Camarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant future

im on like ep 5-6 of season 2 and shit just stepped up a gear

the shootout with the mexicans was dope

plus the ramifications after with Will Farrell becoming a bouncer or w/e

i'm hooked
Camarac is offline   Reply With Quote