Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Summer Classic IX > SC9 Archives

User Tag List

Old 06-23-2019, 08:54 PM   #1
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute
Default SUMMER CLASSIC ROUND 1 MAG: THE BEGINNING.........

SUMMER CLASSIC IX

Hosted by: Blue Bayou & Innovator

Intro

Welcome! Welcome! To the 2019 SUMMER CLASSIC! I’m yah co-host Innovator alongside Blue bayou and this summer we promise to bring you a great tournament. We managed to gather 32 of the best competitors from across the internet to come together and battle for text supremacy. Names like Resin MIC, Cashius, Hush, ORC, and Allen Knight… All HOF. We can’t forget about my co-host Blue bayou, a beast in his own right. And of course let’s not forget last year’s champ Seth aka knucklehead who is looking to defend his title for the first time ever in Summer Classic history. It’s a pack house my friends, a lot is at stake in this year’s tourney. As said in the quick intro video, there is a cash prize for the winner of $250(2 from blue, 50 from killing spree). We will have weekly mags and set battles in a timely manner. Enjoy the tournament and have some godam respect, IT’S THE FUCKING SUMMER CLASSIC!!!!!!

Battler Profile
By: Innovator

Seth

The raining champing is coming off a historic run from last season. I believe him winning the SC was the start of his run. He went on to win a couple more champs on his way to the HOF. If Seth pulls off back to back SC wins, his HOF nomination is sure to follow. Dude is Vet from the long bar days, always a threat and always considered in the top tier of battling. Recently reached the 50+ wins mark, the kid has skills. If decides he wants to wins this tourney he can pull it off. He’s a safe bet to go deep into this tournament and has more than a great chance to go back to back.

Blue Bayou

My co-host and text Vet Blue. This guy has been on fire since his return to battling. From 100 line battles with zelph to 500 line battles with baron. To running leagues on other sites. The guy is prolific with the bars and doesn’t seem to have a chill button when it comes to text. Blue is an NC vet who has pretty much champed every major tournament on here, except the SUMMER CLASSIC. He has a chance to cement his legacy with a win this year so I’m betting blue is going all the way in.

ORC
A HOF’er and a text legend already, ORC is one of those names synonymous with text. He’s been all around the net champing leagues since the early 2000’. Whenever Orc shows up he’s a shoe in for a W. he hasn’t been too active in the past couple years but never count out one of the best to ever do it. I think his leg is broken so he’s got time to write lol, yall better not sleep. He’s another legend who hasn’t had the pleasure of champing the SC, but I feel like he knows that and will come correct on you bitches.

Cashius

One of NC’ staples and HOF’er Cashius is no stranger to champing tournaments. SC 7’s champ is looking to recreate that magic he had 2 season ago when he took the crown from karaoke on some straight klansmen shit. The dude is a straight savage with the bars and is a top choice every time he steps into the ring to battle. A quite killer who lurks the shadows looking for victims to punish with brutal racial force. A dark horse in this tournament and probably my fav to win it in all honesty.

Resin M-I-C

Now resin is pretty new to NC as he’s only been back to battling since 2015. But since then he’s racked up a couple champs under his names. He’s a long time vet of this here text shit we like to do. I believe he was around during the RAPMUSIC.COM era. Yeah he a seasoned vet who still has the chops to compete and destroy any one standing in his way. He hasn’t done enough on NC to be considered a HOF but the majority know better than that. This guy’s name is always brought up as one of the greatest to ever do this text shit. Don’t sleep on resin.

Allen Knight

Another HOF’er looking to remind people why he is who he is, an NC vet and one of best to put fingers to keys. He’s champed more than one fight night and plenty of other leagues and tournaments on his way to the hall of fame. He’s another vet who hasn’t had the chance to call himself a SC champion. Allen has always been consistent with keeping his name relevant in the battling seen. But with an SC win he can establish himself to be mentioned among the top of the tops. Another dark horse who can defeat anyone in this tournament.

Hush

Some say when he was in his battling prime he was the best to ever do it. His crisp wording and hard hitting punches made him one of the toughest opponents to face. Once again another HOF’er who hasn’t champed the SC, although I don’t hush needs it to make his name bigger, but I’m sure an SC champ would be welcomed with open arms. He’s responsible for some of the more memorable battles on NC. A true legend of the sport really. Hush hasn’t been active but anytime he battles with a purpose no one can really fuck with it, ala dynamite. The kid could champ this ish with ease.

Barcotic

Barcotic. Cronus. The infamous barc. The wordplay king of our era. Barc is looking for his first SC win in his illustrious text career. He’s another vet from the old school era. He carved his text legacy under Cronus, which everyone respected. Then he came back and barcotic and kept winning tournaments and became an NC HOF’er. Although he still kept winning he become more infamous than respected by the masses. Still barc has always come with despite some stumbles. He can easily defeat anyone of the 32 that signed up. I’m looking for him to bring that fire.

CRED

The gun bar king Cred steps into this tournament with a quite sense of confidence. He’s one of the better battlers we have on NC, and always a top contender. Lately he’s been a top notch mod and hasn’t had the chance to sign up for tournaments. But the kid has had a good lay off and it’s time for him to remind people why he’s someone to not sleep on. He’s got close to 70 wins and in my eyes considered one of the best on NC. Cred definitely has the chops to win this tournament so I’m looking forward watching his run.

Destroyer

One of my personal favorites on the site. Destroyer has his own brand of battling that is his own. No one has the humor des has with his punches. He’s always original and always a threat. He’s champed the punchline league 5 times so it’s safe to say he knows his way around a battle. Personally I think he should be in the HOF but the masses differ on that. With an SC win though I believe the scales will tilt in his favor. Destroyer is another sleeper who has the potential to champ this tournament.

INF

Inf the archive gawd, the discussions punchline king. This kids been around NC for a while champing leagues and tourneys for years. A 50+ winner and potential HOF’er if he champs a couple more tourneys. And it all starts with the SC and INF can certainly champ the summer classic. The only tourney he hasn’t champed actually. I expect INF to come with his best as this will be his proven ground to the journey towards HOF.

Aero

The self-proclaimed GOAT of this shit. Aero the god, the dude is a beast and if you don’t believe you probably have a right to. Aero as far as accomplishments is concerned isn’t considered a top battler. But we all know that isn’t true, aero has been around for decades and was one of top dudes back in his prime. Now he’s know more for his humor than his bars. Although he’s fully capable of putting together a dope verse and taking the W from anyone. If Aero decides to take this serious I can see him going deep into the semis.

Flow

Flow has been on a consistent uptick since he changed his name from floreal to flow. He’s steady been climbing the battling ranks and has established himself and one of the names to look out for. He’s a dope battler with creative punchlines and well-crafted personals. A win in the SC would surely benefit flow in his bid to the top tier. I’m thinking this is flows chance to showcase his skills even if he doesn’t win it all. If he goes deep into the semis he can claim his stake as top tier contender.

BodySnatcher

Body is relatively new to NC and as far as text is concerned. I don’t know much about body outside of NC. I do know that he’s one of the new names people always chatter about as one of the better up and comers to show up in the past couple years. He’s one of the new kids reviving this ish to its glory. He’s got the chops of a vet with the vision of these new cats. He’s definitely got the skills and potential to champ this, which to be honest would benefit the art form.

bleak

Another newer name with a promising upside. bleak as of yet isn’t well known but he’s had a consistent run as of late. He’s made a name for himself on NC as a potential talent. Hasn’t champed any major tournament but he’s shown in the past that he has the potential to go far in this tournament.

King
An RB stable and Vet king hasn’t battled on NC outside of the 1-2 I think. He’s got no history on NC so it’s hard to pin point his standing in the tourney. I do know he’s a well-known established RB head with a lot of wins under his belt. I believe he’s a HOF’er on RB, in not sure though. Either way king has the chops to win in this tournament so I’m hoping he shows and proves me right.

Killing Spree

Kill is a savage when he wants to be, lately he hasn’t wanted to be a one. He’s a dope battler who really hasn’t put it together on NC. He’s had success sporadically here and there but has never gone on a run to establish his name. IF kill puts his all into this shit he can’t go deep into this tourney. He’s an established battler on
RB with a good rep so I know he has the skills to pull it off.

[uDefiant[/u]

Don’t know much about defiant as he doesn’t post much outside of tourney sign ups and posting his verses. All I know is he’s always been around and has always battled. He’s made a good name for himself in the battle scenes around the net but has never had that feature win to boast about. This could be a good chance for defiant to step up and prove his chops to the rest of the competitors that he’s no joke. i can see defiant getting out of the first round but it gets murky after that.

Zelph

What can I say about zelph that hasn’t been said about abortion? The guy is not liked at all. He ruined the NBL. He ruins pretty much anything he touches. He’s a disaster waiting to happen. I don’t know who thought it was a good idea to give this guy rains of the NBL. With that said zelph is actually a pretty dope battler and honestly can champ this tourney if he doesn’t get in his way. I expect zelph to bring the heat and cement himself as a top tier battler.

John Dillinger

Another of the new bunch that signed up last year, john is one of the better names to stick around. He’s battled consistently on NC for a bit and has made a nice name for himself. This is his first time participating in a big tourney like the SC so he’s got the chance further his clout with a couple W’s. The comp is strong for john so we shall see how far he can go, he’s got a potential upset in round 1 if he pulls it off.

Ryno

One more of those new names that stuck around and made and name battling on NC. Ryno hasn’t had too much to showcase as he’s relatively new to NC and I think boarding. Anyway this kid despite not having a long record has proven in a short time that he has the potential to champ these types of tournaments in the future. Another potential upset in round 1 tbh. I’m rooting for ryno to put down some fire and put his name in the air of dope battlers.

Big Bolo

So. Bolo is a mystery to me. I don’t think I’ve seen any if his battles. He’s been on NC for a short time but seems to know all the ins and outs of NC. He knows every major player along with every major plot that has taken place on NC. Some say he’s broke lesnar, some say he’s aero. All I know is bolo has his hands full round 1. If he advances it will an interesting couple rounds.

Plot

Plot is from Australia and is well, a bit weird. He’s a consistent battler who is always up for a challenge. Dude always shows and always comes with his best. He’s not known as a top tier or mid-tier battler but is on the cusp of moving up. Despite plots awful life decisions he’s a pretty decent battler with potential to move up in ranking. Although I don’t see him advancing past the first round, still he can impress with a well written verse. Good luck

Snitching is Gangsta

SIG is a newer cat to the NC world. More of a troll than anything else. He’s battled a couple times on NC, majority in the 1-2. He’s got skills but I don’t know much about SIG tbh. I know he’s from the old school days of battling but that’s about it. Like I said he’s got skill to put together a dope punch, we’ll see what he comes with in the SC.

Veritas

The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat. The problem with V is he doesn’t conform to the conventional so he tends to go over people’s heads. The gawd.

Answer

I don’t know who answer is and I mean no disrespect with that regarding the tournament or his skill set. I just simple have never seen him battle let alone post. I do know hes been around for a while and is known as a good battler. This is my intro to answer, hopefully he goes far and reminds people of his skills.

Brokenhal0

Halo has no history of battling on NC his name rings more in the topical realm. He’s a decent writing with a good grasp of creativity. But it’s known that topical heads have a hard time transitioning from topicals to text. It will be interesting to see what halo comes with as he’s never signed up to any major text tourneys.

Letterman

I remember letterman from when I signed up to NC. He’s been around for a while battling his way into nothing. He’s not known to be a dope battler and I don’t think he was any noteworthy wins under belt. I don’t even think he knows he signed up to this tourney. He can make a name for himself with an upset win against orc in round 1 but I highly doubt that. Good fucking luck.

Joe Boston

Joe fucking Boston, ghost Boston as I like to picture him in my head. An RB staple and constant battler. He’s got a record of 123 and 123. The kid has dedication. He’s been around for while battling on RB. A security guard from Boston, Joe has been trying to years to make a statement in the text community. Well this is your chance Joe, beat blue and prove you are the text god you dreamed you’d be.

Sinacog

The multi-syllable tongue twisting menace from RR. 2 slick for word to sick for medicine, hella sins committed still stunting with the fitted. You wanna be my friend? Nah b watch be pivot. I mean that’s just some sinacog inspired word that I probably butchered because this kid has the word use of a dictionary on cocaine if books could do cocaine. I mean the guy dropped his verse a week in advanced, I think Seth won’t be going back to back this year.

Throwback:

And now we you back the First Summer Classic quarterfinals match with MetaSins vs kungfugrip. A classic match that cemented NC as a premier site for quality battles. This was the beginning of the Summer Classic becoming the ultimate text tournament on the net. Enjoy!

MetaSins

Quote:
Look guy
this faggot stays in his Fracture phase, but I'll use this classic match to sway
til he fawns over my music, like punchin a juke box in happy days
duke is the wave of the future now, but in 02 he'd clash with greats
he'd test the water, n come up short, unable to catch a break
i don't care wat u say...
back then u'd NEVER champ RM, or UA
your fans must be British charity for ever givin pounds to UK
fuck politics, and groups that UN, ur losin to sin. I spit fire...
ya reps based on beatin a cat far from his prime, his hype, AND his dick riders.
but when Resin looked like swiss beats, and tried, this geek would get smashed
then u'd lose the rub u get from aloe, and learn to stop bein so rash
that recklessness got this emo kid forcin up lesser spit
for better or worse... his verses prove that he's more of a pessemist
shoulda stayed at Prowlers; your lines don't connect a thing when u roam
I'll blow up ya spot with a tnt package that don't work with cingular phones
his body'll rot in the wake, but before they detect this herb
i'll be dragon this jackass far far away... like Donkey's kids in Shrek the Third
kungs a fag actor in gay stories where he be givin up cock
known to be in fairy-tails... and his man nuts when he thickens the plot
he used to like chicks, and would gofer the hole like caddy shack...
but was the type that wood-stalk hoes, no free love n hacky sacks
try as he might, kung gets no pussy; wish I could give him some help...
he couldn't wu a bitch with a dope method... n beats from RZA himself.

Kungfugrip

Quote:
last time we bumped, i slayed you. u did hardly as well
i abused MetaSin hard. & showed up to Detox wearing the RBL Belt
we both walked in, but when it's do or die, bitch
i'll have MetaSin Cabinet home. lookin' in there for something to commit suicide with
& this 'old school new school'shit? that's defective logic
this is more like Mr. Always Connects, vs. MC I Wonder How Far I Can Stretch a Concept
homie, we all know i'm better. why you spittin' kid?
i'ma go for the Gold. you can take the Silva. & get embarrassed like Griffin did
Cane hyped you up in the intro. now i'm deadin' it son.
you got swept by Oneduh, then i beat your ass. then i buried Oneduh like 11-1
& that shit was funny to me. but fuck it, nigga
i'm a 10, you're like a 4. & your Protege5. is hot pink, with a gay pride bumper sticker
& that 'best writer for a decade' shit is fucking obscene
between your 6 year hiatus, & back to back losses to ur only Comp on the scene
you fell of years ago. your career been shot to hell
it's my time. & if you tryna Budden line, i'm Raekwon backstage at Rock the Bells
& you rhyme like a faggot. so don't try to stunt in the booth
cuz i write Power Lines. you just rap like you lived under some as a youth
so you should fall back. forfeit. or i'll leave u behind
& pull the Nien out your mouth, like any Germans that critiquing your lines
see i'm original. you're Generic. & that's a disaster
to have a run like yours, i'd have to hit a more Cliche Spell than 'Abracadabra'
homie you're average at best. & besides all the hype
i'd say you were a Numbskull for showing, but u been a watered down him all ur life

TOP 5:
BY: INNOVATOR

1. SETH
  2. BLUE BAYOU
  3. ORC
  4. CASHIUS
  5. ALLEN KNIGHT

Round 1 Previews:
By: Blue Bayou

Knuck vs. Sinacog

Knuck, last years defending champion, as the #1 seed draws the last ranked competitor in his opening round matchup. Apparently Sinacog has already dropped, I’m not surprised. Lord of the redundant irrelevant multi, Sin is always good for a laugh but is in no way a threat to Knuck. Knuck will drop some creative meta’s and take this with ease.

King vs. Unfukwitable

King was supposed to battle Bags, but Anthony decided he no longer wanted to take part in this years SC after having a difference of opinion with Inno about his seeding. Do I understand his frustration? Yes, in a way. Is it still really lame he almost instantly withdrew while throwing a fit instead of just battling? Yes. Anyways, King is an RB head whose style I really like, good direct punches and personals. King’s success has never really translated on NC thus far, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes on a deep run. Unfuk been around both sites for years, and is maddd creative. He’s known to drop some really fire outside of the box concepts, see the Greedy battle in the RB HOF thread, but I also feel like sometimes he struggles with wording issues. I feel this is pretty close, with Unfuk being the wildcard s sometimes I think he drops really dope and other times I struggle to eve quote a bar in his verse. I’m picking King to win here, this has potential to be quite dope.

Barcotic vs. Plot

Never one to lack haters, Barcotic is back battling on NC and I’m sure he’s looking to go on a deep run after losing in votes to Bags early in last years tournament. While many are quick to point out Barc’s wack over the top wordplay bars (three ingredients curry away), he’s a two site HOF’er for a reason and drops a lot of dope bars as well. He went on a tear in the gun bar cypher in the LLL and had many dope battles in 2019, if he stays away from the over the top wordplay’s and bark concepts that aren’t impactful, he’s going to go far. I’m not overlyyy familiar with Pot, I think I remember him and barc battling pretty recently. Remember thinking he’s had some cool concepts since I’ve been back, but im not sure he has the consistency to hang with barc. Barc should win, but better not sleep.

Cred vs Big Bolo

The gun bar king. Cred’s def dope, has a very NC friendly style and is just generally tough to out punch. Has the talent to champ this, hence the top 10 ranking, but he’s always a huge threat to no show. Cred seems to no show a lot, and doesn’t really appear willing to throw up a quick key if he’s crunched for time. Will he show 5 straight times if he goes all the way? Hmmmm. Big Bolo seems like a troll personality, he’s already annoying me in the chat, and I don’t remember being impressed by what he posted in the 1-2. Cred’s a lock to win if he shows.

Cashius vs. brokenHalo

Glad Cashius is in this. I believe he’s a previous SC champ, and the only thing I think he’s posted in 2019 is one verse against Spit in the short lived NBL. Cash is a very dope and successful writer, more of a ‘lurks I the shadows’ NC personality that is consistent af, and wisely nearly always uses all the time he’s allotted and posts at the deadline. Great mix of wordplay, personals, and fresh concepts. Nt familiar with brokenHalo, topical head? Sorry man. Anyways, tough draw for BH. Cash hasn’t been active so I bet he’s sitting on some barsssss. Goodluck to both, Cash should win.

Flow vs Zelph

Cool round 1 match-up here, should be a good read. Flow always says he’s at his best when he can be personal and knows his opponent, and not only does Zelph have tonnes of ammo in general, Flow is also in a WhatsApp group with him so I expect him to come dope here. When he’s not dropping back to back to back cartoon bars, Zelph can drope some dope concepts and he has very good wording. I expect he’ll have some dirt on Flow as well, so this should be dope. Tough to call here. Don’t know why but I have a feeling Zelph is gunna no show.

Resin M-I-C vs Answer

M-I-C, the all-timer. Last time NC was active Resin left by winning both the SOL and something else all in one week. His reputation precedes him, he’s been to the finals of an SC before, and he’s undoubtedly one of the favorites to champ this tournament. Turning the page, I’ve known Answer for nearly 15 years. Was a big player on HF in it’s hayday, but I can’t recall seeing a battle verse from him in ages (just the swag and flow stuff). I do recall someone saying hes been active on another site though. Answer has good wording and always had more of a meta style, so I can see him making this interesting if Resin rushes or drops the ball here. Resin 90/10, but Answer is an experienced battler so Resin can’t sleep.

Aero vs John Dillinger

This should be quite enjoyable if both drop their best. Aero one of my faves tbh. Usually great wording, fresh concepts and he’s hilarious when he is witty with it instead of corny. Typically has at least on bar per verse that makes me lmao or generally say damn that’s dope. JD when he shows is pretty good and generally consistant. Don’t know if either of these dudes have dropped at all in 2019, which means 1 of2 things: they have bars saved up, or they might be really rusty. Ttalent wise I would say this is pretty close to evenly matched, I think Aero is the favorite and has the edge going in. I predict he wins it.

Blue Bayou vs. Joe Boston

Good luck JB.

Bleak vs Killing Spree

Good match-up here in the middle ranks. The master of the sword/penis bar is genuinely creative and has his own unique style. Feel like I’ve only seen bleak in 1-2 battles and shorter 10-12 line battles before, might be interesting is KS drops 16. Spree has a much more wordplay oriented style, and I will say he typically keeps it pretty fresh. However, he often suffers from wording issues (perhaps a lack of time or effort), and some of his concepts feel under developed at times. Generally feel like this is a bit of a toss up due to style differences, I think Spree edges it like 5-3 or something like that..

Hush vs. Snitchin is gangsta

Don’t think I’ve seen Hush battle since I’ve been back tbh. An NC1 HOF’er, last verse I think I saw was his battle against Resin, which was dope. Only Know SIG from the 1-2 league really, and he desn;t really seem to be any sort of a challenge for Hush, even if he’s super rusty. 90/10 Hush on the off chance he doesn’t show..

Destroyer vs Crash Carson

Des hasn’t been very actve this past year, but he’s a NG vet with some big wins under his belt. I’ve only ever seen one verse from Crash Carson, when he dropped 40 on me recently a RB, and he seems to be lacking punchlines. All things considered I expect Destroyer to get the shutout victory here, and have a dope battle with Hush in Round 2.

Orc vs. Letterman

Orcster another NC HOF’er with one of the best track records going.. He’s been fairly active recently as well, both on RB and with a dope recent verse against DynamicZ in the NBL, so I expect him to be sharp with a good mix of swag and attack bars. Letterman I know from a while back, my most recent exposure to him was Lay Doubt on RB crying over losing to him an a champ match there circa 2016, where Letterman used some really mehh wordplays in the verse, but had some pretty cool bars otherwise. I expect Letterman to put up a good fight, but Orc should style on em and move on. No show potential is always there tho.

BodySnatcher vs. Defiant

BodySnatcher has had some great verses and been very successful these past few years.. Very gun bar heavy with a direct approach, I expect BS to come out punchin and make a statement. Defiant been around forever, was a dece long bar head who never really had too much shortbar success after LB died. Wording is so so but he surprises every now and again with a good verse. I expect Body to take this one pretty clearly, but might be in trouble if he comes too played.. Sill, Body takes this one.

Allen Knight vs Veritas

AK is an established vet with as many accolades as anyone.. Has a very wp heavy style as we all know, Allen is very effective in his approach. Veritas does his own thing and has never conformed to the tyical NC style. He relies on obscure creativity more so than comedy/gun/wordplay style bars, and his style is a breathe of fresh air. Allen got this tho, even in a 10 bar battle whre anything can happen, I just don’t see Veritas having 3-4 haymakers that will trump what will likely be a consistent AK verse. Picking Allen to win.

Infiltrate vs Ryno

Very cool opening round match-up here. Although this is an 11/22, I think this one is going to be a barn-burner. Both have a dropped some very fresh & creative bars over the last year or so, and have found their way into champ matches. Ryno will prob be Meta & gun bar heavy, Inf will prob have some fresh wordplays and dope concepts. Whoever does their style in a way that hits harder I think might edge this.. I’d say 60/40 Inf is the favorite, but I expect both should know they’re going to need to be close to the top of their game to win this opening round, and move onto the Kinight/Veritas winner. Pumped for this one.

Outro

That’s it’s for the Round1 folks. Let’s make this a dope tournament that we can build on. Thanks to blue for all his help. Thanks to KS for donating his money. Thanks to all you guys that signed up and check in. again let’s make this tournament something to look back on with pride. See you next round.- inno.

@seth @Blue Bayou @ORC @Cashius @Resin M-I-C @Allen Knight @Hush @Barcotic @Cred @Destroyer @INFiltrate @Aero @Flow @BodySnatcher @bleak @King @Ghost1 @Killing Spree @Defiant @Zuo @John Dillinger @Ryno @Cynic @Big Bolo @Plot @Snitching is gangsta @veritas @Answer @brokenhal0 @Letterman @Joe Boston @Sinacog

Last edited by Inno; 06-23-2019 at 08:56 PM.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 09:02 PM   #2
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Dope mag guys

But y’all can kiss my fuckin ass
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 09:02 PM   #3
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Dopeee... Good stuff Inno , previews were great

Should be a phenomenal tournament so long as it's not plagued with no shows
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 09:06 PM   #4
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Cool
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 09:19 PM   #5
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Easily best mag ever written
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:46 PM   #6
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

That nigga cred better show...

Simple but effective mag...
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 11:48 PM   #7
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Easily best mag ever written
don’t play with my heart
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:05 AM   #8
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Fire mag, props inno & blue.
Old 06-24-2019, 08:18 AM   #9
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

On God this muhfucka went ku @Innovator @Blue Bayou
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:18 AM   #10
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Dope stuff guys. Appreciate it
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:46 AM   #11
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

This is actually motivating to join in...I wonder if I can actually battle again without devastating someone's psychological state of being...I wonder.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:25 AM   #12
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Put me in as a sub for no shows.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:02 AM   #13
King

Battle Record: 6-10

King has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant future

Good shit
King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:05 AM   #14
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Glad Inno threw in some words of encouragement in that video for people to sign in next week

Yeah. Tournament. Yeah
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:19 AM   #15
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
Glad Inno threw in some words of encouragement in that video for people to sign in next week

Yeah. Tournament. Yeah
Oh most definitely
-kungfugrip
Old 06-24-2019, 12:00 PM   #16
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Lmao at the video

Huh? Nothing just doing crack in front of the internet - they call it vlogging lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 04:35 PM   #17
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahahaha I’m doing crack in front of the internet
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 05:15 PM   #18
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

So gone at "I'm your host, Blue Bayou"

Dope stuff
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:00 PM   #19
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
So gone at "I'm your host, Blue Bayou"

Dope stuff
Change your sig now please I can't take the shade thrown by my Messiah
-kungfugrip
Old 06-24-2019, 06:41 PM   #20
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

@Innovator
Pls make the brackets before this round is over

Don’t wana hear nobody crying
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote