Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Bro I think you mad your wife look like Bam Bam Bigelow with a wig

Theres a lot of pent up aggression manifesting into an evocative triggergrqph no one gives af about . I suggest you channel that energy elsewhere.. namely getting you & that sea manatee you call a spouse out of the house . Watch out for propellers tho
Propellers? I don’t follow

Rich suggestion from a Cousin Tom that spends all day making and sharing low IQ deep fried memes with angsty and edgy sexual tones to just legal trailer trash on his Samsung galaxy 2 in a crack den

Meeting the plug isn’t getting air idiot
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 09:27 AM   #22
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Nigga we get it you stalk my fb
Typical considering the kare situation you awkward weirdo . We aren’t friends on any of that shit . Sooooo what are we talking about rn?

It’s social media . I post memes. And?

Ummm the flight attendant I just fucked shitting on your wife

She a meth head tho right

So is my most recent ex . Who again? Shits on your wife

Poo poos Knuck

Last edited by El Muffin; 06-22-2019 at 09:29 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 09:28 AM   #23
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Knuck aren’t u unemployed and married to a fat ugly woman ?

My house bigger car newer and my kid gonna be way prettier

Fuck u mean lol. Literally the only thing u have over me is some recent txt accomps and being white in America
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 09:31 AM   #24
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Typical considering the kare situation you awkward weirdo . We aren’t friends on any of that shit . Sooooo what are we talking about rn?

Poo poos Knuck

How much would u have to be paid to fuck Knucks wife
Old 06-22-2019, 09:35 AM   #25
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
How much would u have to be paid to fuck Knucks wife
Define “ fuck”

Because I’m not getting an erection when a bitch built like Johnny Bravo w/ Gout. I’ll gummy worm that hoe for a stack but if that bitch start getting Jack Links on me I’m out bro fk it
Old 06-22-2019, 09:36 AM   #26
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Where the Wild Things are looking ass broad
Old 06-22-2019, 09:42 AM   #27
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Poo poos Knuck
I’m talking about the weird fb group you reposted and talked about for 10 pages on here retard if I wanted to stalk you for entertainment purposes I could cut out the middle man and actually pay attention to the losers on my social media I went to school with that like you did nothing with their life

If it’ll make you not eat a bullet tonight go ahead and post the most recent 17 year old you think is 19 cus she smokes menthols but you don’t wanna ruin the lusty musk in the air and ask
Old 06-22-2019, 09:46 AM   #28
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Knuck aren’t u unemployed and married to a fat ugly woman ?

My house bigger car newer and my kid gonna be way prettier

Fuck u mean lol. Literally the only thing u have over me is some recent txt accomps and being white in America
I’m self employed and getting my second degree

I was so successful + my family isn’t a bunch of career losers like yours and have money in general so I was able to quit my job and do what I want

While still having more net worth and general worth than you

You don’t own a house you rent one with your trashy bride and your cars are all used 10 year old brands that were luxury when you were 20 aka when 50 cent still made music

We’ve seen them and your life, I know you THINK you’re not full of shot because you’ve only seen what moderate success looks like so even less moderate success seems good to you but you’re a joke and a nobody

That’s why you couldn’t launch a music career and why no one gives a shit about your hood photography with your iPhone 5s, both which you’ve tried to push to us as if we aren’t the sole 4 people audience lmaooo

Legit I bet cale is doing more with his life than you these days. Or he’s dead like you should be
Old 06-22-2019, 09:46 AM   #29
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Bro I’m fine . Lol at eat a bullet

Bruh you’ve been bedding the same 250 pound , Discus throwing , fat bitch from All Thst looking ass broad since time immemorial & every time I see you ., you mad lmao

Why is that .

I posted the flight attendant in that other thread bitch boy

On god Knuck if your wife got a pair of moo moos boi lemme find out

Last edited by El Muffin; 06-22-2019 at 09:49 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 09:57 AM   #30
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Is it hush in cosplay?
Old 06-22-2019, 10:04 AM   #31
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Ur wife has no neck, ankles , sex appeal, or agility

Keep typing paragraphs tho I think muff reads em
Old 06-22-2019, 11:06 AM   #32
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Ur wife has no neck, ankles , sex appeal, or agility

Keep typing paragraphs tho I think muff reads em
Your girl could fit what you think my girl weighs in her lower lip
Old 06-22-2019, 12:21 PM   #33
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

No clue what that means

But as far as fitting shit in they mouth ur wife wins

She got a neck for every pair of sandals my bae got
Old 06-22-2019, 12:25 PM   #34
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

She keep em in her teeth?
Old 06-22-2019, 12:29 PM   #35
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

She has 3 sandals btw
Old 06-22-2019, 02:54 PM   #36
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Poor
Old 06-22-2019, 06:58 PM   #37
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Sharp I'm trying to resize it
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 02:24 PM   #38
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Knuck I was just joshing around.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 06:44 PM   #39
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
Poor
Poor eating decisions plague ur entire family
Old 06-23-2019, 06:59 PM   #40
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Poor eating decisions plague ur entire family
My guy stop speaking on other peoples family when you don’t even know the history or habits of half of yours since your deadbeat faggot dad abandon you and your whore mother

I’ll be golf clapping when you become him in a year or so you absolute loser

Your kid will go into a ptsd frenzy whenever he sees a 15 year old luxury car on Walmart rims

Tags
handjob from lex luger, pourin forines, zelph is one lip man