Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > 1-2 Punch Season 5 > 1-2 Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-18-2019, 11:10 AM   #1
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future
Default The 1-2 Mega Mag - Punch Drunk Edition

Flow presents….

The 1-2 League Mag .50

Yoooo, so where to start… How about 30 fucking sign ins and counting at the time of writing this. Shit, I think we had like 24 in the first day or some shit, this site is popping right now.
Mad respect to everyone who signed in, your trust in me will be rewarded with what I plan to make the freshest fucking 1-2 of Netcee history.

Apologies for the slow start today, I have spent the weekend drinking copius amounts of alcohol, tiki fire, get on it. Anyway I will get into the format of how shits going to go down later on but for now lets have a look at the roster.

The Roster

The Usual Suspects

@Infiltrate
Infiltrates consistently up there amongst contention to champ any league he enters, he has some dope wordplay and is always creative with it. If he can keep to the rules expect to see him up there.

Threat Level - 7.5

@Blue Bayou
Blue is HOF, shit he is probably the most consistent vet thats active and it's only because the dude has been consistently champing everything on offer for the last several months he's not in the returning vet section. Odds on favourite to champ again.

Threat Level - 9

@Killing Spree
Spree has a really unique style but sometimes has the tendency to over reach with his creativity or complexity which effects his wording. However when it comes together right it can hurt anyone and so I think 1-2 is where Spree is going to be most effective.

Threat Level - 6.5

@zelti
Z a beast at knowing the style preferences of what people want to see along with a knack for gun bars which just happen to be in right now. Add in his crisp wording and it is no surprise he has been in winning form lately.

Threat Level - 7.5

@DynamiCz
For teh culture himself. Dudes mags are a beast an I am looking forward to see him guest spot the mag when its his turn. As a writer he is part of the “stick clique” with a tendency to use gun bars. He's pretty tight with them though tbr an usually has the ones I find the most creative.

Threat Level - 7

@Incredible
Incredible is just finally managing to get his head around this imo, dudes legit a nice guy despite coming at me recently during the bleak beef (i let it slide but i noticed) but yeah, i think with only having to think on one bar he could get a nice string of Ws together.

Threat Level - 4

@Barcotic
I mean he should be in returning vets but i really feel he has surely been an alias at some point in the last league. For every threat of leaving Barcotic is part of the VB coding of the site at this point. Barcotic loves wordplay but I am under the belief he is planning to change styles for audiences and tbh i dont think he should. Do you man!

Threat Level - 7.5

@Plot
TBH dude no shows so often its hard to give a fair write up on him. However I recall us facing an it was close if i recall, hopefully he shows this season an I can give him a better write up.

Threat Level - 5

@BodySnatcher
Another member of the supposed “stick clique”, to be honest I dont think he makes as many gun bars as he used too and right now hes hot shit, he's definitely one of those i expect to be in contention for champ and I think his recent experiences facing resin etc will have only helped his threat level.

Threat Level - 8

@Destroyer
Des had some off my favourite punches in the 1-2 last season, Destroyer can come quite simple alot of the time in terms of concept, but he words and executes it viciously and it always flows so crisp it just comes across as fire regardless. More likely to use a personal then most which as a personal guy myself I am always keen to see.

Threat Level - 8

@Jabari Black
My favourite voter ever, dude legit gets every bar and really breaks that shit down, hes another of the “stick clique” however I know he finds that frustrating an I have noticed he is really mixing up the bars now with personals and current events etc. Jabari has a talent to put so much detail into his bars without it ever feeling over worded. A likely champ.

Threat Level - 8

@Chyeeah
Presuming the lizard people have not chased him off the edge of the flat earth he should show up - tin foil hat an all. Cheap shots my bad. On the real though hes super creative and has his own style that I totally respect an wish more people did, its refreshing.

Threat Level - 5

@Ryno
Really picking up the pace right now and is starting to turn heads around here. I would like to see him take a more personal approach if possible as I really think that will put him into contention level. Not sure if he is in LR without looking an I am tired of writing right now, but I get the impression by his generics that he would do well writing to a deadline.

Threat Level - 6.5

@Allen Knight
Allen Knight is a beast, I am surprised I cant think of him being in contention for anything recently. I am thinking thats more to do with league endurance, by which i mean, I think after so many battles he isnt too fussed about doing it week in week out. But regardless when he is in, he wins. Alot. I am hoping to see him see this through to the end, if he does, he will be up there.

Threat Level - 8.5

The Returning Vets

@Ghost1
HOFer who is brutal. Rarely battles these days but I doubt its blunted his abilities, I mean despite not battling often I can actually recall one his bars which just shows how decent he is, think it was something like, if he had a light bulb idea hed use it as a crack pipe. Im not giving it justice but it was sick. Anyway, sadly I doubt he will stick with this long enough to champ but if he did he will definately be one of the front runners.

Threat Level - 9

@ORC
Orc is one of my favourite battlers, he was still at it when I returned from my hiatus last year but he hasnt been battling as of late, hes also no showed a few times since he returned which I really hope doesnt happen this time out because when he shows he wins. I dont think I can think of the last time I saw him lose actually.

Threat Level - 9

@Knucklehead
Not really a usual suspect given that he hasnt really shown for anything since the winter classic from memory, I mean he has some BA thing going on but who gives a fuck about that tbh. Regardless Knucklehead is solid, theres a reason people hype him, an to be honest whilst I dont expect him to stick this out the full season out of him bags and orc i would say hes likely to hang around long enough to get into a champ match.

Threat Level - 8

@Resin M-I-C
Returned with a bang and got straight into the final. I mean if that don't shout the mans skills aloud i don't know what will. I mean he just beat Blue, not many in this league can say they have done that. I expect him to stick it to the end and think he is definitely a front runner, between him, Blue and Dominate for most likely to champ it all IMO.

Threat Level - 9

@Dominate
Dominate was popping before i left an it was a shame to see he had disappeared on my return. He came back and showed no signs of rust. His style will really go well with the current audiences tastes. As mentioned he is likely to be a front runner for this.

Threat Level - 8.5

@Cred
To be honest he is probably been showing around here recently to make it into the usual suspects, but I am to lazy to move this now. Anyway, dudes got gun bars and gun bars are the thing right now, so we can safely presume he has at least 4 votes per battle before he has even wrote a word.

Threat Level - 9

The Newbies

@Blas
All I know is, he has some pretty creative bars but had a bitch fit when people didnt get his bars even where they voted for him, signed out an then made beef with sharp. Was entertaining. Ive spoken to him since an he seems legit though. Interested to see how he goes.

Threat level - To be seen

@Prozac
I dont know shit about the dude. You lot even less, name looks prone to some nameplays. I interviewed him so we can get a bit of ammo on him. Im nice like that. Ill post it in next weeks mag.

@Pharoahs army
Dudes got five losses, I dont think I read anything of his to be honest but I interviewed him for the next week mag so we had a bit more on him. On his loss count though I am going to go…

Threat level - 2

@Snitching is Gangsta
I dont know shit about him. Shit name though

Threat level - Fuck knows

@MMLP
My arm wrestling buddy, the pouter himself. MMLP is a multi wizard who is more topical then anything, but he was really clicking with the 1-2 nearer the end of the season so I think he will take a few wins from the lesser heads but he is probably not at the level for the big cats yet.

Threat Level - 4.5

@Lenox
Not a newbie but didnt fit the other sections. The 12 year old gangsta himself, hes ok, hes won this already in his opinon, which is surprising because from what i saw hes not great over 12 lines but i could see him being able to string one solid bar a week, he knows enough about most here which should help him find a personal angle but whether he executes that battle plan is on him. I think he will take some wins but I dont expect to see him in contention.

Threat Level - 5

@Maxius
Pretty decent here tbh, enough that I recall actually reading his stuff an I dont think he was in the SOL, but apologies if you were I stopped giving it much attention when Bleak became a nazi power hungry faggot. Id say he is at Killing Sprees level an could hang with the top dogs over one bar.

Threat Level - 6.5

@Real Spit
Fuck knows, we will find out

@JEM

@King

@Superboy
Fuck knows, we will find out, name made me chuckle

@Useless
Ronin, faced him in Infs tourny he ran on my return, pretty sure I beat him but I recall he has some solid stuff, saw him recently drop some pretty toight wordplay. He will be in the mix.

Threat level - 6

@Miss Netcees
A woman, which is interesting, I hope she stays in long enough for me to have a go, I always wanted to throw a punch to a woman, actually just thought of a bar off the top of that… anyway, no idea if she any good but tbh i doubt it, im not being sexist i think i read something once upon a time, an it was wank. But props for signing in.

Threat level - 3

The Interview Room

The problem with new cats and alias’ - no one has any fucking ammo on you wankers. So to tackle that I have given the lesser known/newer members a interview. I have since seen a few others join the site specifically for this so we will be in touch shortly ;). But so not to overload this mag with shit loads of interviews I will do one or two a week for the new cats.

Up first its…. BLAS

Blas is a new member who recently had a major bitch fit over how the votes were going despite him actually having a landslide victory. He probably should of been DQed for swaying but Bleak saves them for respectable chaps like myself. Anyways, he then went on to get into a back and forth with Sharp, never a great idea to take him on in a battle of wits, its in his name bro… jeez

Flow
So what brought you to the ol’ lime?

Blas
Haven't texted in a while so I hit up my guy KnuckleHead aka Sethy Boy for any active sites that were left & he lead me here. Was surprised how active it was so I'm currently enjoying posting around and writing for a few battles.

Flow
You know knucklehead eh, I bet he has said alot of great things about me, we are pretty much BFFs here. So… How did you get into text battling?

Blas
First started text battling on illesty.net in like 2008 when I was in middle school because one of my friends would post on there but more for the hiphop culture. I liked how forums worked but I quickly found the text battling section and it was hard not to enjoy something where being witty/creative got you props. Soon after I signed up for rapworlds and even though I was still very wack at the time it was fun.

Flow
Its refreshing to know it wasnt having watched 8 mile that got you here. So you been battling constantly since then? Surprised you only just found the greatest site to do it..

Blas
Around 2008 on and off, haven't battled in maybe 4-5 years not sure. Somewhere around there.

Flow
What other names you gone by?

Blas
Blas/ReLo'd

Flow
What do you do for a day job then, if any?

Blas
I play poker professionally. So no real strict schedule I can just play whenever I want.

Flow
Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.. But nah fair play thats cool, I am a big poker guy myself, what is the biggest hand you have won?

Blas
I'm not sure the exact hand or what happened (it was online) but it was probably around 8-9k. I specifically remember my biggest hand I lost because it happened recently when I was playing live 10/25 in florida. I 3bet AK & the guy to my right cold called my 3bet with 33, the board ran out A3573 with no flush out there & after i bet flop I check called turn/river and saw the bad news. Wish I could remember some of my bigger hands but when you play almost a million hands online in a little over a year shit starts to blend together. I definitely remember some big hands I lost though haha

Flow
Haha I bet you can. 9k is impressive. Four of a kind hitting you is savage though. So where you reside?

Blas
Rhode island, USA, but moving to florida in June.

Flow
Finally...Anyone you are hoping to face this season?

Blas
Anyone dope. I know it may not result in a win since it's very hard to edge vs someone in text when you're new in a scene even if you arguably came better. But Blue/Barc/Dom seem like the best to currently be doing it. Probably best to work my way up the ladder though.

Sharps Battle Profiles

Since the bars are short and to the point, I’m gonna keep my profiles of you all that way.

Ryno
Dope battler. Quality generics and recently went from good to great. Champ threat.

Infiltrate
AKA Trag. Killer with wordplay. Words bars so well almost any flip could hit. Will edit a bar after going up 3-0 in votes. Still a champ threat.

Flow
Funny with decent wordplay. Missed a chance to shine in SOL so I’d expect he’s looking for it here.

Blas
Aka Atomic. Good sense of wordplay, but can come off as more silly than mean. Haven’t seen anything haymaker quality from him yet, but has everything in place for it.

Prozac
Not much known about him other than he knows how to flip a name. In a 1-2 battle, he won’t run into nameflips getting stale for awhile, so he could be a threat.

Killing Spree
Liability for showing with 10+ lines, but his RB work should keep him active. Struggles with consistency in full verses but is usually good for 1 quality bar per battle, meaning he’s very competitive here.

Zelti
Has great haymaker potential and is only focused on dropping two lines. Champ threat for sure.

Cred
Gunbar Yaweh. Style is concise and direct. Definite champ threat.

Dynamicz
High level wordplay with high level wording. Look for him to go on a tear. Champ threat.

Incredible
Has solidly improved over the last few months. Given the chance to just focus on one bar he may have some quality hits.

Pharaohs Army
Writes rhymes that flow together but can be all over the place for punchlines. A few adjustments and he’d be a good read.

Barcotic
Style outdated. Shortbar overrated. Long have we awaited. GunBarc activated.

He’ll do gunbars often if he feels like proving he can hang with the current NC top battlers. Question is, will he be able to?

Plot
Will find a way to noshow, but I like his verses. If he really focuses on making that one punch quality, he can do well.

Bodysnatcher
Nice wording, always a smooth read. Can apply some quality wp to a gunbar to really make them fresh. Two lines a week is light work for him. Champ threat.

Destroyer
Went from middle aged to an elderly look bitch
Call your style ‘Salt n Peppa’ but that would really ‘Push it’

Just wanted to drop a ‘Des is old’ bar so the next person to does it looks lazier.

Great haymaker potential and is often slept on. Holds his own in 1-2 better than most. Champ threat.

Dominate
Crazy wording and creative concepts. Fits in with the new text paradigm easy. Champ threat.

Jabari Black
Last season’s silver medalist. Champed virtually everything he’s participated in, 1-2 included. This season’s story may be the one of JB’s redemption after Amen topped him last season. Champ threat

Snitching is Gangsta
C.ac lover. Probably a Billy12 kinda dude who had bars at one point, but has an outdated style. Was in the last 1-2, we’ll see what he can do.

Chyeeahhh!!!
Swaggy, okay concepts, but execution can be inconsistent. He’ll show up with alright ideas and passable delivery, so you can’t phone it in.

MMLP
Great topical writer who has a basic understanding of battling. Did 1-2 before and generally stuck to references. If he can play with the medium for clever deliveries, he'll do well.

Ghost1
AKA Bags. Old school heat, exponentially increasing NS risk. Stays up on battles so he knows what’s dope and how to pull it off. Champ threat if he stays in.

Resin M-I-C
Clean, harsh wording. Wordplay that can surprise you but doesn’t feel stretched or require a google search. Champ threat.

Lenox
The kid’s improved and discussion has cyberbullied the most basic angles against him to death. Can use this as an opportunity to make a statement.

Allen Knight
Even when he’s not motivated, he can think of one dope punch per week. 100 wins don’t happen by accident. Champ threat.

Maximus
Dope writer. Dope battler who hasn't been active but can drop real heat and has all his mechanics down.

Real Spit
AKA Spitacular. Cool wordplay, can drop gunbars. Concepts can be lacking but that's rarely a problem in a 1 bar battle.

JEM
Hit or miss concepts. Mostly good, but bad misses. Lots of ‘like’ bars. Capable of dropping a haymakers.

Knucklehead
Likely to NS. When he feels like it, he's dope. Motivation and making sure he uses the right concept will be key. Champ threat if he stays with it.

King
Can drop gunbars. Might come off as basic after we've basically OD'd on them lately, but he can get some creative angles on guys.

ORC
HOF battler who's style is universally enjoyable. Takes a lot of cues from live battlers so he'll thrive if he shows. Problem is, he's more likely to NS than champ right now.

Miss Netcees
AKA Silver, Deliciousgirl. Netcee's most beautiful lady. Champ threat.

Useless
AKA Ronin, and now For Country. RB head who has trashed the NC style of today. To his credit, the fact that he's here and battling means he's doing more than shit talking like NC/RB mods have done in the past. Don't sleep on him. Solid wordplay.

Superboy estar legend
Alias with anime logo. Would guess Sinacog or an RB head since they went straight for the sign-ups.

Blue Bayou
The most versatile active battler easily. His NC/RB 'style' philosophy means we can expect a lot of attack bars, but the way he delivers a punch can take a 180-degree turn week to week.

Throwback Battles

Destroyer Vs Cashius (Destroyer Wins 8-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
des pops off mad shots. this grand wizard ain’t ever seen recoil
if sparks ever come off the end of dudes arm, it’s his tiki torch leaking oil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
All you EVER do is complain about text losses...while I’m with your wife, hittin’ them buns hard
I could tell you how I ‘Stick’ it in her ‘Can’...and you’ll just start yelling some shit about gun bars

DynamiCz vs bleak (DynamiCz wins 6-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz View Post
Nothing illusive! Kidnap you....then beat you until i feel abusive
Scope...soon as he enter view, I sit him down with the bald head--Dr Phil Exclusive
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Im like Brock, tossing dead weight til it's capping off the burning pile
I'll have you and your fam's corpses stacked belly to back - German style

Jabari Black vs Knucklehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
When I lift the tech off my buckle it’ll prove that he soft/
The toolie ring off. I got the metal on Knuckle like Wolverine’s claw/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Ya dream girls on the table, ass up & she got it poppin
Only time a bitch would put it all on Black is if she’s broke & out of options

Sharps Power Rankings

Dominate
Dom just does everything right. He will hit hard and consistently shows up against good competition.

Resin M-I-C
Mean, clean haymaker machine. Emphasis on mean. He will win a few battles with wording alone.

Jabari Black
Knows what's in vogue better than most and has parts to his style that appeal to anyone and everyone.

Cred
When he's on, you can't not fuck with a good bar from Cred.

Blue Bayou
Thinks about his audience more than any other battler. Knows the crowd, knows his style, and knows how to throw a punch.

Flows UK Education Segment

As you all know I am from England. As I well know, you lot arnt so keen on our rappers. So each week I am going to offer up a new track for those open to change. I thought I would start with baby steps so if anything listen to this for the Method Man double timing appearance in the second verse.

Let me know your thoughts faggots

Predictions by Spree

Blue Bayou*Vs ORC
-So this should be a dope battle. Two top HOF tiers goin at it. Hopefully ORC shows. Both are very clever, good wording, super witty with concepts... tough decision here. Could go either way but I’m edging this to ORC.

ORC/Blue
60/40

Ryno Vs Barcotic
-Again this could be another dope battle. Ryno starting to get into his groove and he’s got bars for days. Not much of a wordplay guy and has adapted nice to the NC style... Barc can do any style really I see home dropping a wordplay fun bar here. He bring a bit more wit to the table than Ryno but we’ll see. I got barc taking this

Barc/Ryno
70/30

Infiltrate* Vs Killing Spree
-Good luck fucko!

Flow* Vs Incredible
-TBH I see flow taking this easy. Haven’t read much on Incredibles stuff as of late but no matter the feed he was givin he didn’t really pick it up. So I could be wrong but I got flow with the easy win here

Flow/Inc
80/20

Blas Vs Pharoahs army
-Blas is new to me unless he’s an alias I know but His verse Vs KnowP in the LLL was pretty good. Words his shit well with some clever concepts. Never read anything from PA so I got Blas

Blas/Pharoahs
90/10

Prozac Vs plot
-Pro is another battler I’ve yet to check up on... I skimmed his battle in the BA seems he knows what he’s doing. If he can bring fresh material to the table and word it right this should be an easy win.. Plot is hit or miss for me. Seen him drop trash then drop something fire. If he brings a fire punch this could be close but I got pro edging this

Prozac/plot
60/40

Zelti Vs useless
-DBL NS.... if they show this could be a dope battle.. IF ronin decides to stop being a lazy mush brain twat he could beat zelph. But from what I’ve read from him zelph may just mop the floor with him

Zelph/ronin
100/0

Destroyer Vs Dynamicz
-Should be a good battle here.. dyn is a dope new era battler right now. Des old as fuck can drop some dope shit time to time. This could be close but I got Dyn winning and des signing out

Dyn/des
60/40

Dominate Vs Jabari Black
-Hope to see some fire in this one. Dom been dropping flames in the LLL and Jabari same as he’s in another Finals battle. Idk who to edge this to but both gonna being cut throat bars

JB/Dom
50/50

Snitching is Gangsta vs chyeeeah
-IDk who this snitch dude is... chyeeeah is sneaky with it. He is capable of dropping heat... I don’t have much more to say about these two.

Chee/Snitch
100/0

Ghost1 Vs knucklehead
-Oh shit the two NC old timers. Both drop fire. Hopefully they drop some personal hits. But I got Knuck taking this. Bags prolly hasn’t written much in a while and Knuck just champed a tourney recently so..

Knuck/bags
80/20

Resin M-I-C Vs Cred
-Anither dope match up.. Resin just dropped a dope verse again blue and advanced to the finals... Cred been ghost for a bit but he always returns with some fire shit... this one tough to call but I got Res edging it

Res/Cred
80/20

Lennox Vs king
-We’ll Lenox already won so....

Len/king
100/0

Allen knight Vs bodysnatcher
-Both dope. Allen will bring some cut throat wordplay punch against this top new era kid Body Snatch who has been putting in work in the league... both aren’t similar in styles at all so this should be good seeing how they clash but I got Allen edging this

Allen/Body
70/30

Maximum Vs Real Spit
-Idk who maximum is... Spit is a RB HOF just came back from a long hiatus.. he’s got eat in his arsenal I see him taking this easy

Spit/max
100/0

Superboy Vs JEM
-idk who superboy is... JEM is an RB head who’s been showing signs of major elevation. I got him taking this easy

JEM/boy
100/0

Miss Netcees Vs mmlp
-I’m guessing this is silver Vs Mmlp... never read anything from mmlp so...he wins this

Mmlp/Silver
100/0

Last Seasons Top Punches

No particular order….

@BodySnatcher (vs Dyna)
I'ma wash this kid, roll up in his crib & for no reason fire
All he'll hear is a machine banging in his house like an uneven dryer

Flow (vs Des)
Old age left you witta shrivelled dick - feel for who you married
She hasnt pulled something that small an limp out of her since she miscarried
@Destroyer (vs BodySnatcher)
des got one in each hand & when I start to squeeze... this bitch fucked
rain so much metal down on snatch, it’s like I brought quarter rolls to the strip club

@zelti (vs Plot)
Keep a gat near, wen I tell ur hoe to spread her legs I enact fear
Then I’ll test ya bitch w/ the metal in her pussy like a Pap smear

@Jabari Black (vs BodySnatcher)
Better have cover! 9 and a pump...aiming both at ya abs, brother/
So after the 9 hit ya ribs...the 12 eatin at the same side like the last supper/

@DynamiCz (vs Witty)
Imma kill all the grinning! Poolside....you can hear the sound of the blade trimming
Leave him head first underwater, wit his feet showing at the top like synchronized swimming

@Blue Bayou (vs Hush)
parentless faggot, i'll buck shots that will rock ur eyes..
i was born to Endorphins. & those wont be the only thing Firing as i watch you die

@Ghost1 (vs DMS)
Ur dad's a drunk an he hates ur family everyday in life that pass
He let Jesus take the wheel but only cuz he was praying that he crashed

@Cashius (vs Bleak)
...we seen them man boobs, release the damn spoon...that shit is the worst
Guarantee all your clothes fit tight as shit...but you still a dude who be ‘Swimmin’ in shirts’

@Amen (vs Bodysnatcher)
This dweeb’s in the Light? Dawgz, a fact dude leaves scar’d now,
Thread title has Meteorite, FUCK the mag – I’m shooting stars down.

The Meeting Room

Thought it be good to have a quick chat with two of our likely candidates to champ this season, both were just duking it out in the SOL with one taking a narrow defeat and the other ready to avenge him. Lets get into it…

Flow
First of all congrats on how far you went with the SOL, some fire stuff this season from you boss. You just took an L to Resin with at least two potential reasons to feel pissed about though. Any hard feelings?

Blue Bayou
No not at all. I’m pretty sure that’s one of those battles where I’m 100% confident I won, Resin’s 100% confident he won, and at the end of the day the battle ended up getting lots of votes at like 5-4 or 6-5 or something like that. Of course I wanted to win the SOL, but no hard feelings he did his thing. I’m glad I got to battle him.

Flow
Respect. So we have had a pretty high turn out in the sign ups, I have been told more so than normal (I don't personally notice these things). Why do you think that is?

Blue Bayou
Prob because 1-2 is easy. Even for the unmotivated, or those that don’t like having to vote in a regular league format for example, it’s easy to drop one bar or vote on one bar battles. Also, the “newer” crowd prob enjoy the 1-2 because it’s easier to pull off upsets & get clout in a one bar format. Literally any one can win on any given week.

Flow
We got a nice mix in the sign ups, some new unheard of chaps like Prozac and Blas. And then Bags yourself Infiltrate Barcotic Cred etc on the other end and then obviously Body Jabari Dyna Zelph all snapping at your heels in the middle, anyone you are particularly looking forward to facing? If you had to guess who would you think might champ it this season?

Blue Bayou
Nahh I wouldn’t say anyone in particular. Probably would’ve said Zelph a few weeks back but tbh he’s been better lately & seems to be more open-minded these days. Besides I already wrote 54 lines against him in a drunken stupor when I was chillin, so it’s out of my system so to speak haha.

Flow
There's talk Lars might join the LR. You and him would make for likely candidates for the LR Champ matches . Given its unique style this season is that a challenge that excites you, you are both well known for quick writing and having a lot of bars in the lock up.

Blue Bayou
That’s cool. Again I don’t really know too much about the guy. He seemed to call me out out of nowhere lol (I don’t remember the origin) but it was all in good fun. Hope he beasts.

Up next I had a chance to have a quick chat with Jabari Black, Jabari probably the quickest person I have seen to turn up and just click with this shit. Hes also one of my favourite voters, can really feel he's paid attention when he breaks your shit down. Anyways….

Flow
Congratulations on getting to the final of the SOL. I believe your last final was against Blue and you lost, Resin is another experienced vet from the golden age. What do you think going into this, are you confident, relishing the challange?

Jabari Black
Preciate that my guy! So I think you’re thinking of the last week of the NBL (the season was never completed) where I lost my NBL title to Blue. Blue was battler of the year in 2018 imo so I think it says a lot a bout Resin that he was able to best him despite a great showing from Blue.

I feel great going into the SOL championship. I just feel I’ve grown into a very confident writer over the past year. I just hit 1 fully year on Netcees on the 10th of this month, so I’m past that “rookie” and “underdog” phase.

I’ve been wanting a rematch with Resin, but I don’t feel any extra pressure. I’m going to strategize and come with my best, and i know he’ll do the same. I think great battles push the culture forward, and I’d be shocked if me and Resin don’t create a classing here.

Flow
We got to 24 or so sign ups in less then 24 hours. Lots of different styles. You been in the mix on most things since you established yourself here. Are you expecting to be in the mix again? Is there anyone you are particularly keen to face?

Jabari Black
Yeah man, congrats on all the sign ins and I think with all the mags, and I think all the extra twists you’re going to throw in are going to keep the excitement going.

You’ll definitely see me in the mix. The 1-2 league last year was just straight up fun. Lots of votes, lots of people participating, upsets, swaying - all that.

Right now, im looking forward to a rematch with Lars. Last 1-2 we had a crazy lightning round battle that ended in a draw. Other than that, you never really know who you could battle, because the nature of one bar means ANYONE could pop up.

Flow
1-2s are great because it's a single frame knockout an doesn't have the endurance of a normal battle. One amazing bar is all you need. With this in mind, are there any unexpected champs who probably been overlooked in the past that will excel here with the single haymaker?

Jabari Black
Exactly! With the one two, this isn’t much strategizing, you don’t have to worry about keeping your verse fresh, you literally just posting the best bar you can think of.

That being said, the 1-2 favors punchers. There a few guys who don’t get that much attention but can do really well because they know how to punch.

Of the top of my head, I think Viper, DMS, and Chyeahhh are all dark horses to at least get a contenders match. All 3 guys had heat last year and Chyeahhh even had a couple champ matches. I’m tempted to say Ryno but he isn’t a dark horse anymore lol.

Flow
I noticed you didn't sign into my LR mini league. Fucks that about?

Jabari Black
Ha! Really just didn’t want to stretch myself too think. I’m a really slow writer. If you’ve noticed, I’m not a FN guy and I typically write all the way up to the deadline. It’s very likely that I’ll sign in at some point but with me writing for the champ match and the BA tag team title match next week, I don’t think I’d be able to give 100% right now.

Flow
We had a huge turn out within a short space period. 24 hours and 24 battlers I think. Why do you think that is?

Jabari Black
I think it’s because a bar a week is very manageable. Guys who typically don’t want to dedicate a lot of time to text can handle that workload with no problems.

That plus I think you struck at the perfect time. The site activity is very high right now. I’m not on RB currently, but it looks like that site is very active too and guys from there are signing in here.

The excitement is contagious right now. I think there’ll be a lot more sign ins between now and the time this goes up.

Flow
Finally, how many invites has bleak sent to become a Member of the Stick Clique Club. Can I vouch for him?

Jabari Black
Lol I think you gotta take that up with Barcotic - I didn’t have any say in this. Who all is in it now lol?

The name is hot garbage though - I expect better from Barc. I preferred when we were just “the gunbar niggas”. Or maybe he can create a name that incorporates wordplay just for the irony.

Anyways, yeah go head and vouch for the young thug - he probably need 2 references to get in. I think bleak had a fire verse where he had a Taurus judge and a 223 flip back in the BAL that put him on the gun bar watch list, but then went on gun bar probation when he had that pop pop pop verse lol. I think the probation lifted now, but he’ll probably need to double down on the gun bars to get in.

LR MINI LEAGUE

Right for anyone confused by this - its fucking simple. The LR matches will be set the after every other match -TUESDAY (regular matches set on Monday). Within 12-18 hours bars should of been posted and by the the next day the battles will be closed and the league table updated. It will have its own contender and champ battles. The only difference is the champ match will be every other week so not to take away from the main league events. The champ matches will be Blitz Matches (my own term) which I have explained below.

The champ matches will be 24 hour cypher style unlimited bar slug fests where rebuttals are allowed (there will be no double posting). This is a chance for two bar machines to go head to head and throw blow after blow for all our entertainment, using the bars before them as a jumping point.

Voting will not commence until I have opened it, there will be severe punishments for any fucker interrupting it with freeposts.

Given the amount of battles we got this week I am going to give the LR its own sub forum so to keep shit from getting crazy, LR contestants need to vote on every LR battle or be docked points. Ill be keeping an eye out. Miss one or two every now and again is fine but dont bitch an cry if one week your docked for it cus I noticed.

A few of you perhaps got confused about the LR an signed in perhaps thinking it was for the regular league. Its now been moved to its own sub forum for clarity.

Zelphs SOL Best Bar Compilation:

Zunto

—(vs. Incredible)—
Told the judge ur a bad dad. Now I stretch ur wifey out wen I tap that
BIG FACTS.. Mr. Incredible couldn’t keep a grip on his son like Jack-Jack!
U’ll always flop. Workin a $15 construction job & u think ur makin guap?
STOP.. wen I lift a beam over ur head u won’t live to collect the workers comp.
U tried to claw back for your son.. but when my paws grip - it's frightening
cuz wen the Scar roars its leaving a cub with a fallen father like The Lion King
—(vs. Flow)—
Badge on w/ a tec in ur house.. He’ll get robbed n then split in the mouth
1st u’ll get a mugshot.. then im makin JPAY for them funds like a prison account
I’m here to lay u to rest. Temple of Doom, aim for this mark’ w the tecs
Look what I’m totin’ fam, Mola Ram - one arm will rip ur heart out ur chest!
—(vs. BodySnatcher)—
I’m at ur house w the goons, anyone comin’ outside will get got - I swear it
& if u pussies wnt come out ill have animals circling over the crib like a baby carriage
The Nina has no favorites, she’ll destroy anyone just to take ur heart
A ratchet’ll end ur marriage.. and the side piece will tear ur family apart
His next girl compared our penis pics, I knew then to finger the hoe for a fuck
Your photos were such a reduction in size it took a thumbnail to open her up
—(vs. Resin M-I-C)
Tell this junkie he isn't clever, give u a dose of reality u haven’t seen in forever
The way he’s gettin tortured by a pig.. they’ll need jigsaw to put the pieces together
You think u hard now? Calm down. step off the stage - ur gettin tossed out
I’ll have the steel in ur face w two blades on ya back.. let’s see if u Kabal now
You dickridin’ vets r the worst. He’ll put on the jets wen the fire burst
First I’ll aim it at ya back, then im leavin’ a 40 in the disc like a Bayou verse
—(vs. Jabari Black)—
He’ll b sleepin w the fishes. Soon as I blam’ the can he’s out
Leave a round ovr ya head.. then ill let it air inside ur dome like Sandy’s house
U cnt hurt me bruh. str8 shots to the chest..im givin the work to cuzz
either I kick u off the map.. or im goin dumb w the hammer like Kirby does
U stay on that coward shit. The ratchet will snatch ur heart n devour it
We ain’t seein’ a brothas fist over the metal unless it’s the black power pick
Tell this man tht he’s finished. Let it fly & reach ur fam from a distance
cuz these birds will deliver messages to your people like carrier pigeons

Jabari Black

—(vs. Resin M-I-C)
It’ll get ‘bad, kid’...on some Angelica shit. Ya bitch is fucked when I’m liftin up/
Semi buss! I got ya doll...and the toy’ll have part of her wig missin like Cynthia/
I’m disrespectful! I’m at ya own house with your own queen/
Fuckin up the covers...we running through sheets like the home team/
I ain’t with the talkin, fam. On sight, I’m letting clips fly to off this man/
Twin glocks off the holster! Arms swinging round the hip like the flossin dance/
—(vs. Sinacog)—
The K got nice range and a tight handle...I’ll give ya crew the chopper/
With the hollow tips...the ‘point’s, fire on a trash squad’ like Kemba Walker/
You a waste of my time, Cog. You know how many deaths the 9 caused?/
I keep mine drawn. Plus the bulldog stay in the coat like McGruff the crime dog/
Fucked ya bitch til her shit swole. I barely wanted my seed in that lil hoe/
So I switched holes....now Black coming in the back door like Jim Crow/
—(vs. Killing Spree)—
Home invasion, the chrome is bangin. Ya whole house gon see this fo’ blow/
Ya whole family dying! No survivors...now ya funeral getting no showed/
It’s evil in Black thoughts. I’m known for wiggin, so why test thugs?/
50 rounds to ya scalp...a drumma be over The Roots like Questlove/
Run in ya crib squeezin! 30 in the clip - the glock steamin/
When the clip free it’s like a lip sync...I’m in the house with the Mop singing/
The .38 nice. You’ll see the ‘kick with the Special affect Kill’ like a fake fight/
The gun mute em...soon as you hear it clap it’ll fuck up ya speech - that’s stage freight/
When I cop the piece, it biggotry...I gotta judge by you skin...aim and then squeeze/
Then pistol whip ya bitch til her wig leak...black cracker like Clayton Bigsby/
—(vs. Infiltrate)—
I know ya type. Swayin in the PMs when the voting’s tied. For that you getting forced to die/
When I’m sendin shells think Clinton emails...politicking in private gon get you smoked by the 45/
The heater smokin. A headshot’ll leave ya facial features open/
Niggas won’t even realize it’s Inf...that’s Saitaima voting/
I gotta bad bad bitch that’ll load a TEC though. Wifey material, but let the 40 wet folk/
So even the shots that ‘my broadcast’ll catch a cheater slippin’ like Joey Greco/
—(vs. Zunto)—
Uzi sparkin! Think YOU the target? I’ll give ya girl the machine/
If this jerk intervene...The pops sit you down over a bitch like the birds and the bees/
He started the 1-2 league and then left. Then I ran the shit when he needed the help/
So when I grab these twin glocks...it ain’t the first time I picked up the pieces for Zelph/
The fuck he talkin bout? You’ll see ya mug on the floor if you don’t ‘watch ya mouth’/
Or the 9 milly chalk him out. The mil really bussin at 12 like Waffle House/
—(vs. Blue Bayou)—
This nigga dyin. I’ll catch him at Dinner Time, then line n squeeze it/
Chelsea shit...It’ll be a fucking Hazard if I put this 10 on Blue shirt while he Eden/
I don’t have to let the K blam. I’ll put the guns down if you want the fade, fam/
I got great hands...I’ll start punching without the arms - I’m Ray Man/
This heater wet shit. He better leave when TECs spit/
Or get stretched out...I’ll put a body on the handle like a bmx trick/
Tryna box it out? That’s stupid bruh. I DON’T fight fair - this dude is fucked/
Razor tucked! This nigga in the wrong place askin for the fade...end up wit Supercuts/
—(vs. BodySnatcher)—
U let Zelph say that racist shit. You shoulda knocked his fucking head off/
I know you a gunbar rapper...but that’s the wrong way to let the 12 talk/
U spent the whole season bitching bout bleaks job. The whole beef was weak, slob/
But this AR got a pistol grip n a bump stock...try to argue with these mods/
A round flying. A piece raise em when the four is sprayin/
Or the heat wave...extend the desert like deforestation/

Infiltrate:

—(vs. Nigma)—
Nigs topics r trash, thinks they genius but we'd call it dumb
His best ideas hit walls & get shutdown w/o votes like dems stalling trump
In Winter Topical u were so wack ur opponents felt bad mate
Couldn't talk dat shit to Deadman. psychic mediums helped u meet halfway
—(vs. Cred)—
that's creative gunplay. while you're known as a boring punch writer..
cred's arnold in predator - cuz he say shit like keep'a 'stick around' for corny one-liners
—(vs. Jabari Black)—
Don't call it hate crime when I curbstomp JB & bury his head in..
Blackface be alll over my shoes they'll get pulled along w/ Katy Perry's Collection
I'd shoot right in ur face for flippin trash til no horizon remains..
It's time, a place, to make Supermassive BlackHoles so nothin 'Light can Escape'
—(vs. DynamiCz)—
Irony: being added to ur own 'miss list' when my ruger spill..
Cuz if 'Dy/In was ya dream?' trusttt this match'll end u w/ a Freddy Krueger kill
This battles ya gravesite. & u'll turn christian to get saved right
I'm Gods test. we seen 'Diagnostic' then convert just to be on the safe side

DynamiCz

—(vs. Qualm)—
Hope ya moms hired a pastor! If i 187 your house chances are you will die faster
Chevy truck..hand raising out the Avalanche like i got rescued from a Ski Disaster
You on the worse end! Amazing how death can predict itself before you get a verse in
The headshot aint a pic! I put ya face on the pole..thats how you make a "Missing Person"
They should of told you im back to! Long blade extend then i aim it at you
Get to slicing left & right! Something sharp Crossed Aero like a friendship tattoo
—(vs. Objective)—
Since u bedridden! I do the rest of my part, razor extend--i slice at ya heart
Completed the Goal & Objective got spread across the sheets-I'm makin a Flowchart
Im nothin, but terror! Thinking if i let off 6, then you gone need 6 to pallbearer
Ya lower back malfunction! Rounds eject in & out this machine, u'll catch a disc error
—(vs. Resin M-I-C)—
Lets see what this hollow cost! German guns, how they not see im creating a Hitler
U'll hear Pops go into MIC---sound like recording without a Noise Reduction Filter
You netcees vet? Something missin..I mean u beat JB, but used his style in ya writtens
Either u was blindfolded or tried to pull a Birdbox..had way to much Black in ya vision
For biting Bayou! Fuck ya last week performance, u be Talking In Blue under ya garment
Rope out--MIC get exposed when the wire tap his chest--u'll think he police informant
—(vs. Flow)—
Snitching ass rat, u a joke! You live for drama, but what you gone tell folks?
When i extend the clip in ya mouth, u get the first round bust---Markelle Fultz
I dont know what they told ya, but if you the Canine in the circle imma fold ya
Since Flow got it backwards, i put this Wolf in front of a round like the logo for Minnesota
—(vs. Infiltrate)—
How you steal ORC style, then try to shine with it when he leave
In ya crib i shoot the 50 round u crooks, a body drop u'll find a Den of Thieves
—(vs. Ryno)—
Act out im gettin direct..Whateva gang u claim take 1 for the set
When one strap suspend from the shoulder like Ralph Breaks The Internet
What u sale corrupt, proper with ya gunbars, wwe kno u aint tough enough
Shots turn a shirt inside out, then i leave u hanging by the tag like OfferUp

Flow

—(vs. Killing Spree)—
Dictator at RB, but a faggot at Netcee an it's clear by how your palms placed
Cus even Kim Jong Ill wants to know how you disguised your arms race
—(vs. Wear Shhh)—
His axe wound of a face makes every bitch he ever meets sick
Shit.. Only way lips giving a diamond ring is if the vajazzaler slips
—(vs. Cynic)—
Give it up kid, I've never seen someone who battles so bad
N I thought surely a cynic would be able to recognise when his own bars are trash
I write to harm all, my skills the complete package your just a parcel
Cynical End game? Only if we mean hes got bodys missing from his arsenal
—(vs. DynamiCz)—
Body & JB quickly rose to the top, u feel as though u’ve been neglected
And while you thought that blog was hot, we just took it as a cry for acceptance
Your a cheap knock off of Jabari but no where near as good D
Only body snatcher ability you got is swallowing up his style like Kirby
—(vs. John Dillinger)—
Roll up on yo street, you gettin cut like the end of a scene
leave you bleeding on a curb with your whole Hood talking like Lightning Mcqueen
n concepts arnt for sharin doofus, still sharkin when you do it
you just Ape what came before you man like the chart of evolution
damn right im sour! but stealing from dudes is what faggots will do
shit, youve got more suspect pieces on the board then a game of Clue
—(vs. veritas)—
at this point id just leave, after 20 yrs an you still repeatedly fail
you don't have the Prestige, but in one shot ill make this Christian Bale

BodySnatcher

—(vs. Ryno)—
Body is strap like a harness, so when I bring out the darkness...
A pair of desert eagles will leave vultures feeding off Rhino's carcass,
I'ma gangster & gentleman. I'll take ur bitch when I paint lead...
Cuz the way I 'grab the handle & open up' it's like chivalry ain't dead,
—(vs. Allen Knight)—
DMS neva heard ‘gun’s bark’ but that won’t be fiction soon,
Cuz Allen’s gonna see these ‘dogs at his temple’ like an Egyptian tomb
N if we takin shots...I could let this nigga hold a free throw,
But he’d still leave w/a ‘Pacer in his heart’ like fans prayin 4 Victor Oladipo
—(vs. Wear Shhh)—
U ain't built For Battling…so fuck any wordplay u yield,
Cuz u won't get a vote of confidence after this poll survey the field
U look like a horse cop so I'ma leave a rival headless,
Until all we see is ur 'skull hanging by ur chest' like a tribal necklace
—(vs. bleak)—
I’ve beaten him twice so even if the shotty miscues,
He's got enough on his plate & I don’t think he wants any more Body issues
He’s a rat so I’m on the hunt like “Where his house at?”
I’ma snap & let this metal bang on his neck like he’s caught in a mouse trap
U love suckin off vets...so watch as this shit gets gory,
I lick shots while ur ‘tongue is stuck on a pole’ like the kid in Christmas Story
—(vs. Blue Bayou)—
I saw Blue stopped at a green light...proof of his old age,
So I stuck my 'arm out the window & let a bird fly' like driving w/ road rage
Or I'll hide in his house. The boy is toast if he's wandering,
Cuz I'ma start 'clapping from the closet'...like the ghost in The Conjuring
Fuck prewrittens from a fossil. I'm strap w/a later made model,
So this lever action rifle can a leave a 'bolt thru a G' like a Gatorade bottle
—(vs. Useless)—
It's The Gloves or shot from long range. I'll make'em choose,
Either way its a bodybag & I'm 'pullin the zipper up from his feet' like Gary Payton shoes
—(vs. Jabari Black)—
I’m the best stupid...nigga u know this boss talk sinful,
If u run the streets...I’ll ‘light ur body up from head to toe’ like a crosswalk symbol
I’m an OG. I keep an old burner plus this flow crack,
So there’s no surprise when I leave ‘Bullets across his chest’ like a Wizards throwback

Resin M-I-C

—(vs. Jabari Black)—
so lyin bout guns u gettn picked at.. ur too pussy to hold the heat- that’s a quick fact..
he dont lift that.. the recoil’s like ur childhood bully- u dont got enuff courage for the kick back.
u fuckin cuunntt.. consider this your death match, in a sec u gonna get wrecked fast..
i’ll throw hands but if Blackbox i’ma make his face look like it came out of a Jet crash.
—(vs. Innovator)—
listen u open mic weirdo, u did us a favor by no showing this man..
cuz i’m about to Snap more than the fingers at one of your poetry slams.
ur an emo faggot, ur depression and panic’s seen..
i’d tell u to hold ur head up higher like ur drama teacher while practicing ya hamlet scene.
—(vs. DynamiCz)—
i’m a vibrant spitter.. this is a mismatch.. how u gonna go against this animal solo?
you won’t know what hit you cuz this beast come in a blur like a fuckin Bigfoot photo.
this joke’ll get smackd.. i’ll give u a free hit to lift ya spirits, now it’s no holding back..
ohh we gonna scrap.. put ya head on the curb & a big stomp open it up like a ghostbuster trap.
ya defense wont doo much.. a cruel clutch of the metal will leave this dude hushd
when this fool rush the tool gush and initially put your heart in a stall like your school crush.
& to me ur just a novice kid, i’ll be honest u gettin dazed is a promise bitch..
the topic? hits.. and a couple punches will have you bubbling your speech like a fuckin comic strip.
—(vs. Zelph)—
Get popped and shamed, ya whole block of lames are gettin rocked & maimed..
shotgun to the chest.. see ya ticker sweep across the room like we were at the stock exchange.
—(vs. Objective)—
You fuckin mark.. the steel at ya nogginnn if u think this sucker spark..
when the whole team give you the handle you’d think you were playn at Rucker park.
Oh you think you dope sick. Nah you a joke that’ll croak quick..
my hands in a close grip. see an uppercut put this O in the air like a fuckin smoke trick
You cant cope bitch.. u think u got a shot at beating up the best?
pleeease. i wrote the book on battling, you barely makin a footnote like cheating on a test.
—(vs. Infiltrate)—
& u catchin some heat, the burner leave ya aura missin..
when it ring, it’ll fire in your eye and start giving you Sauron’s vision.
—(vs. Blue Bayou)—
u gettin served now, the tre beamin.. it’ll be horror, the place screamin..
the flow, u stay bleedin.. i’ll grab the fifth and wave at ur face: you daydreaming.
i slay heathens.. it’s a slight interest- ur death gives me bright images..
shotty blast, i’m getting off with Blue blood.. u can blame it on white privilege.
now it’s a Pick 6, lotto boom.. big nose: give me nozzle room..
cave u in: be ina grotto soon.. machine on ur voicebox: yea that’s how my auto tune.

Blue Bayou

—(vs. Suthaveli)—
there’s a beam on the shotty. bolt-action, it’s green & it’s gotti
fuck encouragement – if i'm sayin ‘that's the spirit’ ya soul's finally leavin ur body
—(vs. Ryno)—
scope extended for range. testin the K & we’ll dead em for thrills
my Mens Rea be locked on his Mind. trust me there will be Intention to Kill
my dick keeps girls coming back for more, the bitches just love it
ladies can’t get enough a malaise.. round you they're just sick to their stomachs
—(vs. BodySnatcher)—
pussy ur too broke to fire pistols. kill the noise about this piece ya point
how you got Fire-Power?!! you ain’t even the Manager at a fuckin pizza joint
& he can threaten my wife. but i’ll spoil all these fakers plans..
if he approaches Bae Area i'm ‘puttin chrome on Body’ faster than a Raiders Fan
grab the tool n’ snub. beat ya w/ ur own style if u wanna start duelin bud
wet ya whip while u drive ur nieces to school.. now there’s really a Carpoolin Blood
—(vs. Jabari Black)—
you’re a fake G that’d sell out ya boys. “yeahh that’s him if you say so cop”
a snake in the grass ‘Slytherin in the background’.. its only right u take this Drako Shot
—(vs. Resin M-I-C)—
i’ll wet ya noodle Res. You never gave me a beast impression
i only consider you Pho cuz you’re a Tiny Asian Herb i can eat in seconds
so this pussy wants a fight?! then things fin to get graveee tonight
no Vital Signs - i’ll ’put a Stick to this Square tryna Pickett’ like a Labor Strike
i laughed when this burnout got a title shot & tried to throw connectors..
he Fell Flat ‘Denzel put'em in a Hospital Bed’ like scenes from The Bone Collector
this isnt one of Zelphs techno jams. this is death from the get-go fam
techs go blam when i put the ’Beams to ur Eyes & Open-Up’ like a Retinal Scan

Cynic

—(vs. Sinacog)—
you hungry but worthless. this battle? you aint deserve it
hope you face V soon cuz you really need a shrink in your verses
—(vs. Ryno)—
ya bars weak. last week showed you aint a soldier here
saw Blue ball on you for a KO n that shit hadoukened ur whole career
sayin youre dope now? one of the best? time to cool it
you Lyon, fag. ya achievement list so Smollett must be bullshit
—(vs. Incredible)—
i sonned you on this already, but this shit wasnt inspired holmes
your mags cant drive activity if theyre an activity for your drive home

veritas

—(vs. Cynic)—
V acidic to sin and a cynic, bruh I swing hard and leave your knees Bowed like Riddick.
I bring regard, and I’m a critic, so I shit in your yard, then put the straps to your head like Riddick.
Just repeated Riddick in end rhymes, that’s almost as bad as a barcotic wordplay; I know, it’s a sin…ick.
repeat sin and repeat, because I come twice, like in your chick’s shit, ask my dick’s tip,
that’s a slick flip of a dim trick’s split slit, no heart when I shoot and make ya Gam-Gam’s stint rip
I been sick. Don’t sleep or slip, two left limp, from getting screwed tighter than your vehicle’s VIN strip.
ain’t seeing V like the last line of a vision test, leave your concepts more fulla shit than a pigeon nest
I display success, leave ya chest heavy like a weighted vest when I shoot out ya lungs with bated breath
My every punch is hard and unique, so you’ve no chance of winning, just left in the dirt like a garden gnome’s prison
Ninja, so you won't see this beef like Boof’s kitchen, blade leave you like Hogan’s haircut, with the whole of your dome missing

Ryno

—(vs. BodySnatcher)—
This the nigga yall brought Ryno? Yeah ok pussy u better keep calm,
If he’s head & shoulders above me, i bet a stack it’ll end w/ a power bomb.
—(vs. Sinacog)—
Nothin but chalk & bodies on the floor, kill ya team, pussy i aint tryna hear it
Is it a 9 or is it witchcraft?...Either way ya circle gettin’ outlined & im liftin every spirit
—(vs. Blue Bayou)—
Decapitate ya dome, on the right day dawg I’m psycho w/ a nice blade
Swipe lames! It won’t take a therapist to see his head ain’t in the right place
—(vs. Cynic)—
All ya verses look phony, we don’t believe u’ve got tools blastin ya bum
Homie ur punches r fkn ‘useless’, we don’t wanna hear about u poppin ya guns
Ya slut aims to get banged, she calls me cos i give her cock like its nothin
The broads a sniper, she’s in position all night to take shots on her stomach
—(vs. DynamiCz)—
Shit is insane...No games, surround em w/ lasers & follow it up w/ 5 claps
This ain’t Galaga, once ur beamed up there’s no chance of u gettin ur life back
The old me showed mercy, now if a spirit needs to be lifted I’m the 1st one they call
We all go through a phase...but when I’m finished he’ll be able to do it through walls
Dawg r u drunk? Clown ur hospital bound if u thought u could fuck w/ me
Clutch & squeeze! Think AA, he’ll be hesitant to pick the cans up after recovery
I pull strings in the hood, 1 phone call & he’ll be on a mission up to God
If he pulls strings in the hood...i bet my life he’s hiding headphones on the job

Aero

—(vs. Dominate)—
We're in the sheets, so STOP asking her do the sex toys give relief
You're trying to hear a toy story & she's thinking you've got a friend in me
Hennessy
Think Zion, she's coming out her shoes and going down on bended knee
Dom got emotional unable to write for tourny, I said I'll handle it dude
Bled his heart out, I carried an Aussie's deadweight like Irwin's camera crew
Let it ring in your face, laser scopes angelize so ponder the road you take
Once you see the red beams over a body you're closer to the Golden Gate

Dominate

—(vs. Aero)—
Rollin on em & the 4s are prepped. Body shots – he gettin torn to shreds
No questionnaire getting finished… motherfucker I’ll fill ya form w/ lead
You talk success w/ penny stocks. That’s some shit a fag rehearses
Fuck any holding ya own. You shoulda done that when u wrote for our tag team verses
You were WORTHLESS in that, so quit claimin the outcome “ours” son
U got by on what D composed - without me carrion ur ass u were dead meat in round 1
You ugly guy. & any girl you tried flirting with was REPULSED. You fuckin leper
The second you cauterize she wanted to burn them shut forever
I got a HUGE spot to keep jewels locked. My work is worth concealing
You got a safe space too - alone in ur bedroom where no-one can hurt ur feelings

Cred

—(vs. DMS)—
I really live this gun shit, u don't even clap rounds tho
Bitch better run quick. I'll Circle ur Block quicker than a App download

bleak

Nothing.

Allen Knight

—(vs. bleak)—
u'd neva catch me slippin & beat me, i put blades to my enemies
faggot'll only get "The Best of Allen Knight" making a thread dedicated to my Legacy
Nick James sonned u in every thread fat ass, u got merked strong
got embarrassed by Body more times than ur whole childhood swimmin w/ a shirt on
—(vs. BodySnatcher)—
ur slut was fuckin everyone raw quick , she was up in the halls sick
had that bitch on a train gettin stamped in the face like we headin to Auschwitz
—(vs. Objective)—
& u stay goin to gay clubs ready to grab a limb
cuz ur a Giant faggot & OBJ any nigga that throws a pass at him
—(vs. veritas)—
ur ho ignores ur txts while cheatin, got ppl comin to trash her twat
the slut won't DMV back she gotta long line of niggas waitin to smash the box
talk shit n i'll record chokin u to death, then shells go thru ya fam
S'like Will Smiths role in Aladdin, they'll be smoke & a body blue on cam
—(vs. Incredible)—
i'd neva be homies w/ a bittin pussy, u'll see a uzi spark eight
we ain't Chums faggot u just rip off concepts & bite'em like it's shark bait
& this pussy neva gets bitches, i got sluts w/ naughty minds
if u hear Indica ho down it's a blow up doll he smashes til he gets body highs

Final Thoughts

So we got a great mix of people in this right now, 34 or 36 people have signed in from memory and thats just nuts. We got old heads returning, cats from a whole different site and the usual suspects, its going to be mad toight if everyone sticks around. I am really interested to see how Jabari and Body do with so many older vets like Resin, Orc, Dominate and Bags etc etc returning. They been hot shit an taken a lot of wins but the bar has definitely been raised now so be cool to see how they do. I expect that they will relish the chance though. I expect to see a few upsets an all, over one bar anyone can have there day so be interesting.

Anyways, if anyone is into illegal gambling I am offering evens on a three fold accy that Infiltrate goes 3 nil up then edits his bar on the first week, that Barcotic has a breakdown and says hes leaving halfway through season and that Orc no shows.

Edit! Thanks for all the help and support from Sharp Spree Zelph. And for offers from the rest of you. Incredible has offered to do a regular segment as well. Let me know who wants to guest feature next week

Now nake sure you fuckers all show
Quote:
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow

Last edited by Flow; 03-18-2019 at 12:15 PM.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:37 AM   #2
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

There was a number of other things like music etc that was supposed to be in this but my work network has deemed the site to have pornography or some shit an decided to stop me having access mid mag so had to finalise it on my broken phone lmao. I'll get sharp to edit some stuff in after
Quote:
Old 03-18-2019, 11:49 AM   #3
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Absolute fire!

Mad props on this comprehensive effort... If this doesn't get intrest going I don't know what does

--Damn at the talent in this thing, prob will be the best season ever

--Awesome interview with JB, liked his input

Props Flow! Off to a great start
-kungfugrip
Old 03-18-2019, 11:56 AM   #4
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

This was dope as hell, good shit
Old 03-18-2019, 12:33 PM   #5
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

How tf are you gonna quote half of the bars dropped in the SOL but not at least include bleak's bong rip line lol? One thing to be petty, another thing to let it get in the way of JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY
Old 03-18-2019, 12:51 PM   #6
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

Bong rip was nice?

Ummm
Old 03-18-2019, 01:39 PM   #7
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Yeah where's zelphs journalipstic integrity?!?

Gone at pharoahs army threat level 2 literally chuckled

An also gone at flow not realize miss netcees is robranda and being subconsciously drawn to her undying animal magnetism
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 03-18-2019, 02:14 PM   #8
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Fire mag @Flow well worth the wait

I have a new found respect for the ***....real men shoot heroin....pussy boys smoke weed
Old 03-18-2019, 02:37 PM   #9
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelti View Post
Bong rip was nice?

Ummm
Wouldn't be the worst bar on the list
Old 03-18-2019, 02:49 PM   #10
zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Wouldn't be the worst bar on the list
Nah definitely not the worst bar, it wasn’t a bad bar but it wasn’t to be listed along with the rest of these
Old 03-18-2019, 02:56 PM   #11
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Props on this Flow. Good shit & good luck to all
Old 03-18-2019, 02:59 PM   #12
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelti View Post
Nah definitely not the worst bar, it wasn’t a bad bar but it wasn’t to be listed along with the rest of these
This statement doesn't make any sense stupid

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 03-18-2019, 03:19 PM   #13
zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
This statement doesn't make any sense stupid
Your beloved bong rip bar was an ok bar but this was a compilation of every battlers Best Bars for the entire season

Do I need to break it down in Canadian retard for you?
Old 03-18-2019, 03:36 PM   #14
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

This was fire guys. Thanks for the work

I’ll be around I promise
Old 03-18-2019, 03:49 PM   #15
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Too late to sign in I see..
Old 03-18-2019, 04:19 PM   #16
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I champed this shit 5 times
How the fuck is anyone’s threat level higher than mine?
No aero
I see you, spree
philosophy.
Old 03-18-2019, 04:37 PM   #17
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I champed this shit 5 times
How the fuck is anyone’s threat level higher than mine?
No aero
I see you, spree
I did the threat levels. Was no hate. Prove me wrong man I'm hoping you do
Quote:
Old 03-18-2019, 04:38 PM   #18
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suthaveli View Post
Too late to sign in I see..
Sign in for next week. Might be able to fit you in the LR mini league this week though
Quote:
Old 03-18-2019, 05:04 PM   #19
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

@Flow this shit was dope G. I fucks with this. Props to the interviews/rankings/best punches/etc. and everyone involved. A lot of time and effort went into this...we appreciate this G.
Old 03-18-2019, 05:08 PM   #20
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Btw @Jabari Black it was a 5.56 line you were referencing I think.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter

Last edited by bleak; 03-18-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Tags
a cop is a con?, cartoon gunbarsx99, fake=con, zelda 1 gettin robbed, zelda was a con?, zelda/console works 1way, zelda/console works both