Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2023, 10:50 PM   #21
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
Let's go! But only if you participate!
immediately DQ's everyone but me.

jk I'll play.

that's four; I'll give this Friday to see if others want to partake (up to eight) and then start working on the plan for next week, to post this weekend.

just gonna do some random stuff based loosely around what I said above, with the lean towards tournament to keep mike in.
symetrik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 03:22 PM   #22
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

shit im up in this ish
Old 11-14-2023, 08:22 PM   #23
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soule View Post
If you spend your life on rap forums insulting people because you're a fuckin loser offline, that's retarded.
I don't do that homie... that was the existence of urbanprowlers.net and that shit was lame.

Loser in real life... i'd say no. Much better than I was a few years ago. I own my own house outright, no mortgage. Decent house.. 180k, its not a palace but no mortgage and its in my name. Pretty decent job, very rarely do illegal activities for extra money anymore. Wife and daughter are straight. I'm actually at a high point in my lfe so, I'm good.

You said something negetive to me, and you're advertising a pic of you with a huge bat man tattoo on ya neck, the fuck you think i'm going to laugh at or point out?
Old 11-14-2023, 08:28 PM   #24
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by symetrik View Post
Ouch says "ew topicals too long" then writes enough words in under 4 hours to enter a topical.
yeah its probably more like I don't think i'd be good at them...

I wrote probably 10 'topicals' super long ones, and I thought they were pretty good and seemed to get an okay reception. I don't think i've got the creativity anymore, if I'm on here for when this thing starts i'll vote though, but im lazy.

A lot of the topical 'battles' i've read before before... it was usually very apparent which was the better writer, pretty quickly.
Old 11-14-2023, 08:47 PM   #25
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Can't believe this guy is still alive
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 10:38 PM   #26
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
I'm defininetly still alive, and actually doing better than ever... how old are you btw? I never quite got that, probably about my age i'd guess.

Remember when I beat you? oh yeah you probably don't want to remember that.

Anyway glad to see you're still around... would be cool to see some super old heads around like dead poet... Richard Corey... Frac i'm sure they're all still alive because they lived a safe life style. I saw this guy named Pastor Reach Yeah won a topical battle tournament last year. If thats the same guy I remember him from when I was about 14 years old posting on b-boys. So, over 20 years ago.
Old 11-14-2023, 10:38 PM   #27
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
I'm defininetly still alive, and actually doing better than ever... how old are you btw? I never quite got that, probably about my age i'd guess.

Remember when I beat you? oh yeah you probably don't want to remember that.

Anyway glad to see you're still around... would be cool to see some super old heads around like dead poet... Richard Corey... Frac i'm sure they're all still alive because they lived a safe life style. I saw this guy named Pastor Reach Yeah won a topical battle tournament last year. If thats the same guy I remember him from when I was about 14 years old posting on b-boys. So, over 20 years ago.