Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-24-2022, 01:45 AM   #1
i single
Zarg

i single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant future
Default Why is nobody talking about the Kiely Rodney case?

Ummm wtf people? This is a weird one

Something definitely went down

Racist fucks
i single is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 05:58 AM   #2
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

well if you scroll down farther you will find my post about it.

it's not really a big media case like that, def weird stuff going on.

they found her in the back seat so there is def some foul play.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 06:01 AM   #3
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

did you see ryan upchurch talking about this girl xanamayx? he thinks she is a suspect a long with a guy named ronnie and youtuber ickedmel helped them edit videos or some shit, the lady posted a video kayaking down that lake where her car was found, he says ickedmel edited that video and she is there covering her tracks, she deleted that video also which is fucking weird. he gave AWP his hellcat because he was offering it up as a reward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buwEYDCcZh4

Last edited by Eviction; 08-24-2022 at 06:04 AM.
Old 08-24-2022, 06:39 AM   #4
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by i single View Post
Ummm wtf people? This is a weird one

Something definitely went down

Racist fucks
Definitely fucked up situation bro. What you think happened?
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 07:05 AM   #5
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
I think she took some shit, went into the back into the car and sleep it off and ended up overdosing at some point, the friends saw her like that, and broke the window out because the doors where locked, they put a brick on the gas pedal so her car would go into the ocean, because they didn't want to get in trouble for the drugs.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:16 AM   #6
i single
Zarg

i single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant futurei single has a brilliant future

Quote:
Brother I’m not entirely sure but if my calculations are correct then I’d bet the farm that there’s some weird foul play at hand

Has anyone taken a deeper look into this? I’m literally just appalled how it’s all being swept under the rug
Old 08-24-2022, 08:13 AM   #7
Eviction
Detained

I think there waiting until autopsy results come back adventurers with purpose found her when the fbi and homeland security couldn’t I don’t even know why homeland security was involved
Old 08-24-2022, 09:18 AM   #8
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Brother I’m not entirely sure but if my calculations are correct then I’d bet the farm that there’s some weird foul play at hand

Has anyone taken a deeper look into this? I’m literally just appalled how it’s all being swept under the rug
What I got out of it was I think she took some shit, went into the back into the car and sleep it off and ended up overdosing at some point, the friends saw her like that, and broke the window out because the doors where locked, they put a brick on the gas pedal so her car would go into the ocean, because they didn't want to get in trouble for the drugs.

Thoughts?
Old 08-24-2022, 09:30 AM   #9
i single
Zarg

Quote:
What I got out of it was I think she took some shit, went into the back into the car and sleep it off and ended up overdosing at some point, the friends saw her like that, and broke the window out because the doors where locked, they put a brick on the gas pedal so her car would go into the ocean, because they didn't want to get in trouble for the drugs.

Thoughts?
Zarg
Old 08-24-2022, 09:36 AM   #10
Kill Spree

Quote:
Zarg
Oh and I think there waiting until autopsy results come back adventurers with purpose found her when the fbi and homeland security couldn’t I don’t even know why homeland security was involved
Old 08-24-2022, 09:59 AM   #11
i single
Zarg

Quote:
Oh and I think there waiting until autopsy results come back adventurers with purpose found her when the fbi and homeland security couldn’t I don’t even know why homeland security was involved
I’ve gotta say, considering this is my first time hearing of this (what you wrote), I’m literally shook. This is some weird shit and we need to sit down and discuss this.

I. M. Shake.
Old 08-24-2022, 04:16 PM   #12
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Smh….

Who gives a fuck?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 06:46 PM   #13
Eviction
Detained

teenagers are already assholes incapable of logical decisions, add that on top of drinking and drugs.
Old 08-24-2022, 06:59 PM   #14
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
why are you repeating everything I say?
Old 08-24-2022, 07:40 PM   #15
Eviction
Detained

kiely is 16 so being a minor is probably why she ain't all over the media, it's almost like that summer wells case, it's mostly on online media sites and true crime podcast with those internet sleuths, I'm not hearing about that one on the news all the time.
Old 08-24-2022, 08:07 PM   #16
Kill Spree

Quote:
I’ve gotta say, considering this is my first time hearing of this (what you wrote), I’m literally shook. This is some weird shit and we need to sit down and discuss this.

I. M. Shake.
teenagers are already assholes incapable of logical decisions, add that on top of drinking and drugs. No what I mean?
Old 08-24-2022, 08:14 PM   #17
Eviction
Detained

yea bro I understand now.
Old 08-24-2022, 08:34 PM   #18
Eviction
Detained

look up the sommer wells one too, that one is weird also.

the parents look suspicious.
Old 08-25-2022, 06:00 AM   #19
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

lol
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 06:02 AM   #20
i single
Zarg

Quote:
teenagers are already assholes incapable of logical decisions, add that on top of drinking and drugs. No what I mean?
But when you compare it to the sumner wells case it kind of looks identical a bit.

Fucking. Weird