User Tag List

Old 11-15-2020, 11:54 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Unban me from Discord...

I like what some of you say. And let me have my little fun once a week max going on rants.

Big deal, whoever banned me certainly doesn't have thick skin, I probably talked shit on you... and you didn't like it. Oh well, big deal. People talk shit to me all the time on there too, but 90% of it isn't true so it doesn't hurt me.

Come on now, I don't know who did it, but I only log in once a week , if that.. so whats it really to you?
Old 11-16-2020, 12:02 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Its some person with the capability of banning... that I didn't suck up to or agree with that did it. And thats never going to change.

But like I said WTF... I like to get on that discord and vent and rant and talk shit every week or so... sorry if your little feelings get hurt. But you're going to even take that away from me?

Not a big surprise I suppose.. thats life when you're dealing with a bunch of dickheads.
Old 11-16-2020, 12:33 AM   #3
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Just chill bro
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 12:52 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

its claer... I talked shit to someone who had the power to ban me... stupid thing is I only get on every now and again, so its petty
Old 11-16-2020, 01:00 AM   #5
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

I was banned for posting dick pics, it was too limp.

Last edited by Eviction; 11-16-2020 at 01:03 AM.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 01:28 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

it'd be interesting to know who did it although i'm sure I know who it was... was Sharp

however, its a game... I stand up to the face of authority in real life, hasn't worked out too well for me but I always do. The fuck you think i'm going to do on some bullshit like this with you pussies.

Sharp sucks at text, never read anything by him that I liked. He has no personality. I'm never going to change my thoughts. So what, put your big boy pants on and quit being a little pussy.
Old 11-16-2020, 01:29 AM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Only reason why it makes me mad, is just like I said prior is every week and a half or so I do like to get on discord and vent... and now I can't. That's all.
Old 11-16-2020, 01:30 AM   #8
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Only reason why it makes me mad, is just like I said prior is every week and a half or so I do like to get on discord and vent... and now I can't. That's all.
last time I got banned from a discord, I reported the admin to discord and got them banned, they never tried that shit again!

not giving you any ideas.
Old 11-16-2020, 01:31 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I voice battled Corleone the other day though.. he sounded non sensical... was pretty funny and it wasn't because of the fucked up mic, I was rapping through Ipod ear bud mic
Old 11-16-2020, 01:36 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

And i'm not a rapper... im black, and I have a deep voice so i've that going for me.. but i've never considered myself a rapper or a musician.. I can write... but thats about it

i'm not an actual musician, never considered myself one
Old 11-16-2020, 01:40 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

only spectacular or note worthy talent i've ever had was playing basketball... and now that i'm old I can't even do that very well
Old 11-16-2020, 01:46 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I'd like to go back home.... funny I still consider bronx NY my home even though I have no one there.... my dad just turned 71 and lives in new rochelle... my mom lives in Sarasota Florida....

but regaurdless i'd like to go hoop with niggas in the park just to see if I still have it.... i'm not old only 34, but last time I hooped it was with some college kids... and I did dominate them, they had set plays and shit though... but it wasn't convincing as it should've been
Old 11-16-2020, 01:59 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Growing up in my neighborhood and whatever.. there was only one ball court and my dad played... my dad was actually better than I was. And I could've went D1, had D1 offers.

Not saying like, syracuse, duke, north carolina, KU etc. Not saying I was that caliber, but I was close and had D1 offers. I squandered it a bit... I actually had a full ride to Hawaii University.... turned it down.

Yeah I bet you didn't know Hawaii had a basketball team, neither did I... wish I would've.
Old 11-16-2020, 06:32 AM   #14
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

It was Sharp.

He said your Gook remark was too far as his grandmother is a gook or something.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 07:07 AM   #15
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

It was a unanimous admin decision

Someone that cared for you backstabbed you but that’s for them to reveal if they want
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 07:40 AM   #16
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

I mean considering you trail off and start musing about an unrealized basketball career like a fkn crackhead ..I’m not surprised in the slightest

Last edited by El Muffin; 11-16-2020 at 08:41 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 09:09 AM   #17
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Growing up in my neighborhood and whatever.. there was only one ball court and my dad played... my dad was actually better than I was. And I could've went D1, had D1 offers.

Not saying like, syracuse, duke, north carolina, KU etc. Not saying I was that caliber, but I was close and had D1 offers. I squandered it a bit... I actually had a full ride to Hawaii University.... turned it down.

Yeah I bet you didn't know Hawaii had a basketball team, neither did I... wish I would've.
You need to see a doctor.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 09:13 AM   #18
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

lmaooo

I didn't ban you but you're about to get another NC infraction you punk

Just chill and don't post a wall of text every other night and things will be cool
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 09:37 AM   #19
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Can’t believe he told the basketball story again in the thread
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 09:43 AM   #20
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
lmaooo

I didn't ban you but you're about to get another NC infraction you punk

Just chill and don't post a wall of text every other night and things will be cool
That shit is annoying, why don't NC have that merge post hack or whatever, I guess it's easier to just ban the folks that keep doing that.