User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2023, 04:50 PM   #41
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

I saw the original post too, by the way, and before Frank jumped in Halo had edited it himself stating “Punctuation,” as his reason.

I love a good misdirectional spin as much as anyone but I can believe that BH edited that stuff himself, before Vince McFrank then cut the additional lines out. I’ve no dog in this fight, though, still intrigued as to how this will play out.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:51 PM   #42
brokenhal0

Battle Record: 12-12=4

Champed
- AOWL Season IX

brokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant future

Universe - i said the same thing but now its a fair fight ..and i didn't embarrass you ...props to you frank for not letting it DQ and giving this clown some competition .. BTW I HAD that verse finished in 2 days i didn't think frank would edit my verse but he made it fair ...stop bitching half these guys didn't even drop a verse...and the fact other netcees are coming to your aid shows how many of you writers cant put your money where your mouth is.... alot of soft netcees on here

Diablo - i did not change one word of my verse clown...nor did i think frank would edit it ... i literally fixed punctuation and spelling mistakes mind you i dropped well before the time limit...i thought i would get disqualified for length tbh but i didn't care cause i know universe would get the beating he deserved lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
And Frank, I read hal0's verse before you edited it. You didn't just delete "1/5th of it", you cleaned it up A LOT and fixed a ton of material.

I still won fairly handily imo, but it's nice to know it takes two of you combining for over a week to try and compete with what I did in three days.

Almost worth it.

Almost.
stop whining and fight like a man...Frank cleaned up nothing as matter fact he made it more fair for you

Last edited by brokenhal0; 01-17-2023 at 05:45 PM.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:52 PM   #43
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Halo confirmed Frank attempted to censor him after all.

More breaking news LIVE as it happens… only on the AOWWE Network!

Over to you, J.R.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:53 PM   #44
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Frank inadvertently made it so I win either way, regardless of the result... lol.

I'm good now.

2 on 1 you have a shot, AOWL.

1 on 1..?

Old 01-17-2023, 04:55 PM   #45
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenhal0 View Post
..frank ..i would rather take a DQ loss or warning then have a mod delete 16 bars out my verse without asking me to fix it or letting it rock ...this don't count toward the battle but here are the final lines frank deleted.

To bad your stuck in a squared circle and can't look outside the box
the box was ugly ; but I still went 100 rounds with your wife in socks
trust me i didn't like it much , here man have a heart
since you like to watch ; a fighter and a fan
one speaks on what he sees , the other likes to touch.

Universe's bloody face turned to frank,and kissed him on the lips
Universe said to frank 'Boo! don't worry you know I got this
your baby boy been working out and I won't quit
Im the baddest bitch on the writers block
a useless universe so use to getting his writing props
sadly brokenhal0's not like other pugilist
when the round ends he don't try to stop , gay bashing
prize fighters living in glass high rises throwing all types of rocks
such a universe will be cursed with a viral pox
after the bell rang I kept on beating him till his vitals dropped.

After the ambulance came and scraped universe's corpse off the mat
frank skipped over to brokenhal0's corner
wearing a crop top and his favorite fanny pack
he unzipped the fanny pack with his polished nails
pulling out a envelope hiding a paper that entails
Brokenhalo is the true master of the league
halo sucker punched frank causing him to faint
while turning 360 degrees
as frank lays on the floor his booty shorts split at the seams
Halo stares into the camera rolling his eye like ultimate warrior
while Max Kellerman holds the mic to face
will Halo reveal the he is the mystery boxer from beyond the confinements of space
a hit man shoots from the crowd halo ducks while security's moving along
Halo starts shooting a promo proclaiming a new world order will dawn
now that the old universe has fallen from the abuse of this song.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:56 PM   #46
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Frank deleted Hal0’s post from the battle thread but I think it’s fine to post in here outside of the match itself.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:58 PM   #47
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

It needs quoting just for the imagery of Frank in booty shorts.
Old 01-17-2023, 05:00 PM   #48
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Universe i said the same thing but now its a fair fight ..and i didnt embarrass you ...props to you frank for not letting it DQ and giving this clown some competition .. BTW I HAD that verse finished in 2 days i didnt think frank would edit my verse but he made it fair ...stop bitching half these guys didnt even drop a verse...and the fact other netcees are coming to your aid shows how many of you writers cant put your money where your mouth is.... alot of soft netcees on here

DIABLO - i DID NOT CHANGE ONE WORD OF MY VERSE CLOWN ...nor did i think frank would edit it ... i literally fixed punctuation and spelling mistakes mind you i dropped well before the time limit...i thought i would get disqualified for length tbh but i didn't care cause i know universe would get the beating he deserved lmao

lmao I literally said you fixed the punctuation though?

i wasn’t clowning in that post
Old 01-17-2023, 05:01 PM   #49
brokenhal0

Champed
- AOWL Season IX

brokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant future

lmao i thought it was funny frank appreciate it this league needs this type of energy
Old 01-17-2023, 05:02 PM   #50
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

also am I crazy but did Frank's edit still put halo's verse at like 140 lines? lmao
Old 01-17-2023, 05:03 PM   #51
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

I would usually comment but after my verse this week I have no place to talk.

Sorry guys.
Old 01-17-2023, 05:04 PM   #52
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Universe i said the same thing but now its a fair fight ..and i didnt embarrass you ...props to you frank for not letting it DQ and giving this clown some competition .. BTW I HAD that verse finished in 2 days i didnt think frank would edit my verse but he made it fair ...stop bitching half these guys didnt even drop a verse...and the fact other netcees are coming to your aid shows how many of you writers cant put your money where your mouth is.... alot of soft netcees on here

DIABLO - i did not change one word of my verse clown ...nor did i think frank would edit it ... i literally fixed punctuation and spelling mistakes mind you i dropped well before the time limit...i thought i would get disqualified for length tbh but i didn't care cause i know universe would get the beating he deserved lmao

stop whining and fight like a man...
This dude thinking he beat me cuz Cereal voted for him lol
Old 01-17-2023, 05:05 PM   #53
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Happy birthday btw @Adverse

just seen it at the bottom of the home page screen
Old 01-17-2023, 05:06 PM   #54
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Happy birthday btw @Adverse

just seen it at the bottom of the home page screen
I 2nd this.
Old 01-17-2023, 05:07 PM   #55
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

NOW BLOW OUT YOUR CANDLES ALREADY AND MAKE SURE YOU VOTE, FAGGOT.
Old 01-17-2023, 05:12 PM   #56
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

* correction. Cereal voted for you AND Frank.. and I STILL outwrote both of you.

Again.
Old 01-17-2023, 05:16 PM   #57
Universe
Everything's Connected

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Old 01-17-2023, 05:23 PM   #58
brokenhal0

Champed
- AOWL Season IX

Keep telling yourself that UNI you come off like a man that's Puny lol

frank did you the solid by deleting 16 bars of my original verse..then you fish for a dq saying i edited it when i literally fixed punctuation and spelling errors ... you got some audacity shitting on cereal and frank...keep trying to convince yourself that frank helped me...when he helped you by fucking up my whole comedic pacing at the end...i do this for fun ,to make me laugh obviously .. i don't expect much backbone from a nerd like you who thinks using a punchline with ''chandler'' from friends is actually a witty, valid or even relevant bar in 2023 lmfao.. what a nerd.... my verse does talk about delusional champions so keep playing into what I wrote it makes my writing look more believable...i can at least admit im a hot mess in these tournaments ..but to say frank edited and wrote for me is complete bullshit and a bitch move and to downplay cereals vote knowing he's a great writer who trolls is also lame...

Last edited by brokenhal0; 01-17-2023 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-17-2023, 05:38 PM   #59
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Hopefully everyone write a good vs
Old 01-17-2023, 10:48 PM   #60
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Will get my vote in tonight.