Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > King of the Spring > Archive > 1-2 Punch League > Archive

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2018, 07:27 PM   #41
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
You calling me a pussy up here like do you even get paid to be a moderator?

Na but ya hoe ass up here moderating and deleting post and @ing ppl and telling them to read the rules

Fucking hall monitor ass, wearing bowling shoes to high school ass faggot
You expect me to leave your sways and bullshit crying in the threads? Foh go back to the disc and rot in shit
Old 06-24-2018, 07:28 PM   #42
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
If you consider yourself good then I am happy you dont put me in the same bracket
You are fucking trash
Old 06-24-2018, 07:29 PM   #43
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

This crying ass nugga edited his shit out lmao foh
Old 06-24-2018, 07:29 PM   #44
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
You expect me to leave your sways and bullshit crying in the threads? Foh go back to the disc and rot in shit
Na but I definitely expect you to be a faggot tho, thanks for coming thru in the end
Old 06-24-2018, 07:31 PM   #45
the Munster

I ain’t mad that you deleted all my posts what I’m mad at is the votes Cuz they some bullshit, they didn’t vote on the content so they shouldn’t count point blank
And I put one bar anyway I don’t know why both of them said it was more and I also don’t know where my bar is

If they felt like I put too much they should have voted on what they thought was better and left the rules up to you, the moderator.

But they wanna be faggots and hate on me so of course I’m going to talk shit that’s a given
Old 06-24-2018, 07:33 PM   #46
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are fucking trash
Asphinctersayswhat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 06-24-2018, 07:35 PM   #47
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
I ain’t mad that you deleted all my posts what I’m mad at is the votes Cuz they some bullshit, they didn’t vote on the content so they shouldn’t count point blank
And I put one bar anyway I don’t know why both of them said it was more and I also don’t know where my bar is

If they felt like I put too much they should have voted on what they thought was better and left the rules up to you, the moderator.

But they wanna be faggots and hate on me so of course I’m going to talk shit that’s a given
No one hated on you. Its called a 1 2 league. Clue in the title. You posted about 6 lines. An the punch wasnt good anyway. Be like elsa bruva an let it go
Quote:
Old 06-24-2018, 07:35 PM   #48
the Munster

They doing too much, all they had to do was read the shit and vote.
This nigga @Flow was like “well I counted and you had 50 words so technically I’m not supposed to read your verse or tell you what I thought about it. Vote Larkin I thought your bar was funny Cuz I’m a nerd”
How does that count it shouldn’t but whatever
Old 06-24-2018, 07:36 PM   #49
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
They doing too much, all they had to do was read the shit and vote.
This nigga @Flow was like “well I counted and you had 50 words so technically I’m not supposed to read your verse or tell you what I thought about it. Vote Larkin I thought your bar was funny Cuz I’m a nerd”
How does that count it shouldn’t but whatever
I actually said its called a 1-2 not 5 lines then throw spaz hands.
Quote:
Old 06-24-2018, 07:37 PM   #50
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

What would a text League be without the faggotry.

I wonder.
Old 06-24-2018, 07:38 PM   #51
the Munster

Quote:
No one hated on you. Its called a 1 2 league. Clue in the title. You posted about 6 lines. An the punch wasnt good anyway. Be like elsa bruva an let it go
Na you hated on me and u suck too so I can see why u wasn’t feeling my shit
Old 06-24-2018, 07:39 PM   #52
the Munster

I knew that mod was Lars now I’m 100% sure after the tags thanks
Old 06-24-2018, 07:41 PM   #53
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

It makes me happy youve got so upset about this
Quote:
Old 06-24-2018, 07:41 PM   #54
the Munster

Quote:
I really don’t get why you keep quoting me only to repeat yourself. I read what u said on page two
Old 06-24-2018, 07:41 PM   #55
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

why did his bars get removed?
Old 06-24-2018, 07:43 PM   #56
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
why did his bar get removed? lol...
Like a child who has soiled a nappy he has hid it out of shame... an we are ok with this
Quote:
Old 06-24-2018, 07:44 PM   #57
the Munster

These niggas hating first they vote against me then they delete my bar
Old 06-24-2018, 07:51 PM   #58
the Munster

Quote:
I only dropped two lines
Old 06-24-2018, 08:00 PM   #59
the Munster

But for real tho. Where do they say words like faggotry
Old 06-24-2018, 08:20 PM   #60
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
why did his bars get removed?
Nobody removed his BAr he edited it out like a hoe
Closed Thread

Tags
#sharknews, ed been a bitch since bboys, munster found me out - ed, munster found me out - lars, munster found me out -fb, munster found me out- robranda, stfu amen and die